PDA

View Full Version : Stop enabling assholes

Dolalin
04-22-2019, 12:37 PM
Just stop.

We all knew leapfrogging would be a thing, especially Rogean, because it was called a douche move in the patch message.

Now it's happening deliberately and regularly.

Assholes rot servers. They ruin everything they touch. Stop enabling them.

Make firm rules that ban the shit they do. And mandate that they act in good faith.

Demoraliser
04-22-2019, 12:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4cVdwyF.gif

aaezil
04-22-2019, 12:49 PM
Server assholes at it again huh?

maskedmelon
04-22-2019, 12:55 PM
OP in the wild...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

Wonkie
04-22-2019, 12:57 PM
so this is how liberty dies

pogs4ever
04-22-2019, 01:46 PM
Name and shame

DinoTriz2
04-22-2019, 01:52 PM
so this is how liberty dies

Liberty dies when people like you stop caring for it.

You take everything for granted, even your teeth and thumbs

klemenis
04-22-2019, 02:16 PM
Just stop.

We all knew leapfrogging would be a thing, especially Rogean, because it was called a douche move in the patch message.

Make firm rules that ban the shit they do. And mandate that they act in good faith.

I bet you're in one of those guilds that sits around all day waiting for the other guild to clear things then try to snipe it.

klemenis
04-22-2019, 02:23 PM
Just stop.

I bet you're in one of those guilds that sits around while the other guild does all the work. Then the few times you do attempt, you fail and then get mad when the next guild takes their chance and succeeds lol. i loved your post :)

tylercanuck
04-22-2019, 02:45 PM
I bet you're in one of those guilds that sits around while the other guild does all the work. Then the few times you do attempt, you fail and then get mad when the next guild takes their chance and succeeds lol. i loved your post :)

That was amusing to watch.

The 4 guild alliance zerg refrains from clearing trash mobs and lets AM do all the work.

The 4 guild alliance zerg backs off from engaging Lord Kreizenn to allow AM to clear yet another flurry for them.

The 4 guild alliance zerg leapfrogs AM, engages Lord Kreizenn, and wipes within seconds as onlookers witness the event unfold in amazement.

Viscere
04-22-2019, 02:47 PM
The 4 guild alliance zerg leapfrogs AM, engages Lord Kreizenn, and wipes within seconds as onlookers witness the event unfold in amazement.

I <3 competition

Pras ROGSEAN

Pint
04-22-2019, 03:13 PM
Is no one else enraged that they rooted the dragons and the same assholes are still getting all the dragons!

I Felt Nostalgic
04-22-2019, 03:20 PM

The 4 guild alliance zerg refrains from clearing trash mobs and lets AM do all the work.

The 4 guild alliance zerg backs off from engaging Lord Kreizenn to allow AM to clear yet another flurry for them.

This AM guild sounds amazing. :D

Kluwen2
04-22-2019, 03:25 PM
When will this illegal leapfrogging stop?

klemenis
04-22-2019, 03:39 PM
Is no one else enraged that they rooted the dragons and the same assholes are still getting all the dragons!

Now we get tons of trash loot and flurry loots! <3

klemenis
04-22-2019, 03:45 PM
When will this illegal leapfrogging stop?

how is this illegal lol ? what is it called when 4 guilds follow 1 guild to vulak with mages to coth their guildies while not doing shit and just consistently force stalls for the ones clearing ? lets not forget the trains being dropped on them either. You wake up and rally the entire server to join you, then cry leapfrog yourselves? lol you are pathetic :)

maskedmelon
04-22-2019, 03:53 PM
OP in the wild...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

relevant frog video

Not_Mikeo
04-22-2019, 03:54 PM
klemenis super immersed by this thread with the rare double double post!

shuklak
04-22-2019, 03:55 PM
Was justice served?

klemenis
04-22-2019, 04:24 PM
klemenis super immersed by this thread with the rare double double post!

im loving these post. we all use to be guildies... ya'll were never the type to cry over dumb shit but definitely seeing the best of you all now. This is really great stuff lol, keep them post comin!

Izmael
04-22-2019, 05:06 PM
Few things in EQ are as classic as leapfrogging.

Viscere
04-22-2019, 05:11 PM
I leapfrogged ur mum and took all the loot

PieOats
04-22-2019, 05:26 PM
Few things in EQ are as classic as leapfrogging.

Darkatar
04-22-2019, 05:41 PM
You take everything for granted, even your teeth and thumbs

https://i.imgur.com/KpVCAun.png

Champion_Standing
04-22-2019, 05:47 PM
Idk bud this servers been infested with assholes for 9 years and it's still going strong

Kazik
04-22-2019, 07:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/t6XLlRK.gif

planarity
04-22-2019, 08:13 PM

Dozekar is on the small side, but he's still a dragon

tylercanuck
04-22-2019, 08:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/e3qaAeI.jpg

Aeateil-rodcet
04-22-2019, 08:22 PM
I don't get it.

planarity
04-22-2019, 08:22 PM
tyler, you're adorable

Syche
04-22-2019, 08:29 PM
Honestly, I don't see that at all...In Core (with PS friends - CorPSe) we got almost every target we set out for this week: Doz, Eashen, Silverwing, Druushk, Lord Yeli, Aary, LTK, Talendor, Lady Nev, and a terrible Draco. We lost some races, got leap frogged a couple times, got plowed a couple times.

Overall, feel pretty good about this week! We got great sleep Saturday night and Sunday night. Thanks for worrying Tyler! Your socks are awesome!

Baylan295
04-22-2019, 08:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/e3qaAeI.jpg

Where’s the gif of AM wiping to Doze with both of its raid forces only to watch CorPSe kill it?

tylercanuck
04-22-2019, 08:35 PM
Honestly, I don't see that at all...In Core (with PS friends - CorPSe) we got almost every target we set out for this week: Doz, Eashen (uncontested by AM), Silverwing (junk), Druushk, Lord Yeli (uncontested by AM), Aary (uncontested by AM), LTK (uncontested by AM), Talendor (junk), Lady Nev, and a terrible Draco (junk). We lost some races, got leap frogged a couple times, got plowed a couple times.

Overall, feel pretty good about this week! We got great sleep Saturday night and Sunday night. Thanks for worrying Tyler! Your socks are awesome!

tylercanuck
04-22-2019, 08:36 PM
Where’s the gif of AM wiping to Doze with both of its raid forces only to watch CorPSe kill it?

In discord with the GIF of the 4 guild alliance wiping to Kreiz in less time than it takes to fry an egg.

Baylan295
04-22-2019, 08:43 PM
In discord with the GIF of the 4 guild alliance wiping to Kreiz in less time than it takes to fry an egg.

Is that one next to the Nev splat from last night?

Mikebro
04-22-2019, 08:53 PM

5 scrub clerics isn't enough to keep a AM tank up unfortunately. Bring the zerg or nothing.

I blame Fifeheals. Guys a dick <3

Syche
04-22-2019, 09:28 PM
You not contesting mobs doesn't matter to our target selection, but fun times!

Arkanjil
04-22-2019, 10:05 PM

I face palmed pretty hard on that one to be honest.

Arkanjil
04-22-2019, 10:06 PM

Also face palmed hard on Doze. Win some lose some

Baylan295
04-22-2019, 10:07 PM
Also face palmed hard on Doze. Win some lose some

You know me DMX - I usually keep my trash talking RnF pretty factual. Now Lady M tonight, my turn to facepalm!

tylercanuck
04-22-2019, 10:16 PM
You not contesting mobs doesn't matter to our target selection, but fun times!

Seems like it does. *cough* Lady M *cough*

Syche
04-23-2019, 09:58 AM

Lady M stunk, but still don’t care. Thankfully we learned a lot. Time locked server, there will be a billion other Lady M’s hommie. We still don’t care what your 100 man raid force contests or doesn’t, it was fun!

aaezil
04-23-2019, 10:17 AM
It is kind of funny that the patch notes mentioned leapfrogging assholes and at the same time introduced a mechanic that will invariably lead to moar leapfrog.

Mikebro
04-23-2019, 10:29 AM

I bet you hide in camp with your spell effects staring at the floor don't you.

Danth
04-23-2019, 10:32 AM
It is kind of funny that the patch notes mentioned leapfrogging assholes and at the same time introduced a mechanic that will invariably lead to moar leapfrog.

Funny, and obviously deliberate. The motive of the powers-that-be remains to be seen but it certainly wasn't a random comment.

Danth

Secrets
04-23-2019, 10:36 AM
See, there are three kinds of people: dicks, pussies and assholes.

Pussies think everyone can get along and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything.

So pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because, pussies get fucked by dicks.

But dicks also fuck assholes!

And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get?
You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

fan D
04-23-2019, 10:52 AM
if you eat food- are you enabling the asshole? :thinking:

Viscere
04-23-2019, 11:24 AM

Pussies think everyone can get along and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything.

So pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because, pussies get fucked by dicks.

:mad:

Phenyo
04-23-2019, 11:41 AM
Wow you mean they changed systems to make leapfrogging meta a certainty and people are leap frogging?

WTF BUGGED RAID MECHANICS

Aadill
04-23-2019, 11:42 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/1mXkH6EeAEq1q/giphy.gif

Vianna
04-23-2019, 11:43 AM

Nev splat ? AM only had 7 people die to Lady Nev. The CotH order got messed up and the shaman was coth'ed too late. That wasn't a 60 man raid force not understanding how to properly engage a mob.

Phenyo
04-23-2019, 11:44 AM

This is an accurate summary of the events that unfolded. Autistalliance or whatever the casual zerg is called now tried leapfrogging and ate shit. Beautiful.

Wonkie
04-23-2019, 11:49 AM
Wow you mean they changed systems to make leapfrogging meta a certainty and people are leap frogging?

there is always a choice

Vianna
04-23-2019, 11:52 AM
there is always a choice

Eh all guilds have done the same thing. They are just mad because when they attempt to leapfrog they tend to wipe instead of succeed.

Wonkie
04-23-2019, 11:55 AM
Eh all guilds have done the same thing. They are just mad because when they attempt to leapfrog they tend to wipe instead of succeed.

Indeed, it's still a competition. If you're the best at leapfrogging, and it's an asshole move, what does that make you?

Hrothgar
04-23-2019, 12:08 PM
Indeed, it's still a competition. If you're the best at leapfrogging, and it's an asshole move, what does that make you?

Apparently not covered in shit... and you're not the asshole... so, a Dick? Is that right?

Trying to keep the metaphor from previous page alive - Team America had some troof.

Detoxx
04-23-2019, 12:16 PM
120 man 4 guild moss conglomeration mad they lose to a 65 man phalanx. Organization and execution go a long way, as you can see.

Leapfrogging is done by everyone, difference is we win when we do it and you all just leeroy it with no strat and get facerolled.

Sorry, not sorry.

Baylan295
04-23-2019, 12:20 PM

120 man 4 guild moss conglomeration mad they lose to a 65 man phalanx. Organization and execution go a long way, as you can see.

Leapfrogging is done by everyone, difference is we win when we do it and you all just leeroy it with no strat and get facerolled.

Sorry, not sorry.

Don’t see how the M leeroy was any different than AM’s doze leeroy on Sunday, except we didn’t get to wipe twice. It was our first time doing M with the new meta, so we learned a lot. I wasn’t around for Kreizz.

Pretty sure you and your team always say you love competition. If we weren’t in there you’d be bored.

rezzie
04-23-2019, 12:45 PM
Anyone know why Core ditched Blood Guard and picked up Paradigm Shift instead?

Kayso2
04-23-2019, 01:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IkaGC82.jpg

drdrakes
04-23-2019, 01:16 PM
It was easier to quit heroin than to stop reading these forums, y'all are some extremely sick fuckin people.

Yoink1986
04-23-2019, 01:22 PM
Aww surfing for love and acceptance by saying you quit heroin. Sry drdrakes you didn’t con anyone this time.

stowned
04-23-2019, 01:47 PM

Is this a real question lol

kotton05
04-23-2019, 02:00 PM

Sort of how aftermath tried to leapfrog Rustle and wiped to velk? Shut the fuck up shitter

branamil
04-23-2019, 02:07 PM
I would imagine it's because <Core> wasn't too interested in being allies with a dozen level 56 shamans in banded armor whose highest raid accomplishment is Keldor Dek'Torek

Baylan295
04-23-2019, 02:08 PM
I would imagine it's because <Core> wasn't too interested in being allies with a dozen level 56 shamans in banded armor whose highest raid accomplishment is Keldor Dek'Torek

Has AM ever socked Keldor?

rezzie
04-23-2019, 02:17 PM
Has AM ever socked Keldor?

Twice, half-heartedly, in the last 12 months I think.

The first time we were beaten when an illegal guild illegally parked a pet at his spawn and illegally engaged and killed him with an illegal tracker FTE.

The previous time we had Detoxx out there ready to lose the FTE race but we were too busy killing dragons in ToV when he spawned.

Nibblewitz
04-23-2019, 02:21 PM
https://wiki.project1999.com/Keldor_Dek%60Torek

https://wiki.project1999.com/Kelorek%60Dar

Vianna
04-23-2019, 03:09 PM
Don’t see how the M leeroy was any different than AM’s doze leeroy on Sunday, except we didn’t get to wipe twice. It was our first time doing M with the new meta, so we learned a lot. I wasn’t around for Kreizz.

Pretty sure you and your team always say you love competition. If we weren’t in there you’d be bored.

Doze wasn't facerolled. You really don't understand what happened to us on that engage it seems. Doze was down to 80% when 1 guildie trained pit mobs on the raid by being outside the door. Learn what is happening on raids then talk.

Arcler
04-23-2019, 03:17 PM
I don't think people have the same definition of leapfrogging.

Two entities attempting to clear to a target -- with one engaging target + 2/3 guards/trash mobs before the other one does is not really a leapfrog. That's a race.
Just like in Plane of Fear - when guilds are all trying to clear trash, and then engaging CT before anyone else can. That's a race.

It's different if you let another entity spend an hour clearing fear and then run in and engage CT right before they were about to engage after they cleared the rest of the zone. That's a leapfrog.

Or let someone else clear all the trash in PoG, and then rush in to engage Tunare before they can. That's a leapfrog.

So, two forces both moving and clearing to a target, both attempting to figure out how to engage the target with potential adds and how to do it as fast as possible (and before the other team). That's a race.

But you know, when another entity clears every trash mob between safe spot and the dragon, including his guards and then another guild rushes in -- well, that's pretty froggy.

You have to be pretty entitled to assume that everything is yours and so anytime someone else engages first they must be leapfrogging you, rather then, y'know, an actual leapfrog where you let someone clear every other mob so you can have a fresh and clean engage.

Also, for the record, the Kreizenn attempt wasn't 4 guilds, but 3 (PS was not a part of it) and the 3-guild force still had a lot less people (total) then the AM force.

Centralized (one guild) and decentralized (multiple guilds) command structures and operations both have their advantages and disadvantages. Depending on the situation, one will do better then the other, and vice-versa.

Ripqozko
04-23-2019, 03:25 PM
PS does know they are the side bitch right? You'll get replaced like BG soon enough.

Baylan295
04-23-2019, 03:27 PM
Doze wasn't facerolled. You really don't understand what happened to us on that engage it seems. Doze was down to 80% when 1 guildie trained pit mobs on the raid by being outside the door. Learn what is happening on raids then talk.

Which wipe are you talking about?

Vianna
04-23-2019, 03:34 PM
Which wipe are you talking about?

There was only 1 wipe. A wipe is when your entire raid force dies. It is funny to me that you don't know what happened on that Doze.

Baylan295
04-23-2019, 03:43 PM
There was only 1 wipe. A wipe is when your entire raid force dies. It is funny to me that you don't know what happened on that Doze.

I mean, there was an entire second force that went in after fresh FTE’s went out. So - whatever.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 03:46 PM
I mean, there was an entire second force that went in after fresh FTE’s went out. So - whatever.

Uh you thing the people that slowed Doze and died at the start was a "force" ? Interesting understanding of what happened during all that. So cute these new Everquest players.

Lordgordon
04-23-2019, 03:46 PM
Loot council

Baylan295
04-23-2019, 03:49 PM
Uh you thing the people that slowed Doze and died at the start was a "force" ? Interesting understanding of what happened during all that. So cute these new Everquest players.

Well, if you weren’t trying to kill it with FTE, it’s probably a stall. There were tanks and clerics CHing, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn’t FTE a mob and keep it engaged without the intention of killing it.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 03:57 PM
Well, if you weren’t trying to kill it with FTE, it’s probably a stall. There were tanks and clerics CHing, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn’t FTE a mob and keep it engaged without the intention of killing it.

Your ignorance continues to shine through here. Let's go in order.

1. Claims a guild wiped twice within 7 minutes. Gets corrected that for a wipe to occur the entire guild has to die on the engage.

2. Claims 12 people tanking Dozekar is a "force".

3. Claims if they weren't intending to kill the mob that it is a stall. Aftermath clearly had every intention of killing the mob. Hence it's HP constantly going down the entire time they were engaged on it.

Someone teach this kid what an actual stall is so he can file his petitions accordingly.

Heebs13
04-23-2019, 03:58 PM

Two entities attempting to clear to a target -- with one engaging target + 2/3 guards/trash mobs before the other one does is not really a leapfrog. That's a race.
Just like in Plane of Fear - when guilds are all trying to clear trash, and then engaging CT before anyone else can. That's a race.

It's different if you let another entity spend an hour clearing fear and then run in and engage CT right before they were about to engage after they cleared the rest of the zone. That's a leapfrog.

Or let someone else clear all the trash in PoG, and then rush in to engage Tunare before they can. That's a leapfrog.

So, two forces both moving and clearing to a target, both attempting to figure out how to engage the target with potential adds and how to do it as fast as possible (and before the other team). That's a race.

But you know, when another entity clears every trash mob between safe spot and the dragon, including his guards and then another guild rushes in -- well, that's pretty froggy.

You have to be pretty entitled to assume that everything is yours and so anytime someone else engages first they must be leapfrogging you, rather then, y'know, an actual leapfrog where you let someone clear every other mob so you can have a fresh and clean engage.

Also, for the record, the Kreizenn attempt wasn't 4 guilds, but 3 (PS was not a part of it) and the 3-guild force still had a lot less people (total) then the AM force.

Centralized (one guild) and decentralized (multiple guilds) command structures and operations both have their advantages and disadvantages. Depending on the situation, one will do better then the other, and vice-versa.

^ That's legit.

Heebs13
04-23-2019, 04:01 PM

1. Claims a guild wiped twice within 7 minutes. Gets corrected that for a wipe to occur the entire guild has to die on the engage.

3. Claims if they weren't intending to kill the mob that it is a stall. Aftermath clearly had every intention of killing the mob. Hence it's HP constantly going down the entire time they were engaged on it.

Someone teach this kid what an actual stall is so he can file his petitions accordingly.

So let me get this straight.

You had multiple groups, the definition of a raid, FTE the mob. Your raid was attempting to kill the mob. Then your raid died and the mob didn't.

And you're trying to argue that isn't a wipe? Please continue, this is hilarious.

Baylan295
04-23-2019, 04:01 PM

1) I mean, you had a force engaged on the mob, FTE locking it, and then you didn’t. That force wiped. Fresh FTEs went out.

2) I mean, what would you call it?

3) If AM engaged a mob with a non-viable kill force with the intent to deny another force from killing the mob, is that a stall? Like I said, I gave the benefit of the doubt because you had a tank and clerics CHing it.

Ripqozko
04-23-2019, 04:15 PM
1) I mean, you had a force engaged on the mob, FTE locking it, and then you didn’t. That force wiped. Fresh FTEs went out.

3) If AM engaged a mob with a non-viable kill force with the intent to deny another force from killing the mob, is that a stall? Like I said, I gave the benefit of the doubt because you had a tank and clerics CHing it.

Out of curiosity how many mobs did PS kill solo, and how many with the alliance?

ZiggyTheMuss
04-23-2019, 04:38 PM
Out of curiosity how many mobs did PS kill solo, and how many with the alliance?

Ever hear this guy's voice in discord? He sounds like a fat greasy pig-fucking farmer from Alabama.

Heebs13
04-23-2019, 04:38 PM
You make a really good point, so I'd like to hurry up and change the subject.

Ripqozko
04-23-2019, 04:40 PM
Ever hear this guy's voice in discord? He sounds like a fat greasy pig-fucking farmer from Alabama.

I am from Alabama so that works , sorry you are mad.

ZiggyTheMuss
04-23-2019, 04:44 PM

Sorry you are from Alabama, pig-fucker.

Ripqozko
04-23-2019, 04:45 PM
Sorry you are from Alabama, pig-fucker.

whats your chars names? if ya gonna talk shit atleast do it non anon

Kayso2
04-23-2019, 04:45 PM
PS does know they are the side bitch right? You'll get replaced like BG soon enough.

Someone would think you were TMO/Forsaken founder by the way you wave the banner, but weren't you a kitten a few months ago?

I know you were in Rustle. You're named after an emo bitch-baby who was in PS (we're good at screening out the sociopaths but not perfect) prior to him joining Rustle, so I presume created after that? As a joke?

Where I'm going with this is that you probably shouldn't be beating your chest the hardest and talking the most shit when you're a rookie buried on the depth chart. You're embarrassing yourself.

Ripqozko
04-23-2019, 04:47 PM
Someone would think you were TMO/Forsaken founder by the way you wave the banner, but weren't you a kitten a few months ago?

I know you were in Rustle. You're named after an emo bitch-baby who was in PS (we're good at screening out the sociopaths but not perfect) prior to him joining Rustle, so I presume created after that? As a joke?

Where I'm going with this is that you probably shouldn't be beating your chest the hardest and talking the most shit when you're a rookie buried on the depth chart. You're embarrassing yourself.

ripqozko was named after bowdamagelol was deeped not a good name by GM. Its an alt to my main Ramen. i dont think im anything but i play mage decent.

ZiggyTheMuss
04-23-2019, 04:48 PM

Seriously when this dude talks you can hear his butter-coated esophagus as he labors for breath.

Ripqozko
04-23-2019, 04:52 PM
Seriously when this dude talks you can hear his butter-coated esophagus as he labors for breath.

and your character names?

ZiggyTheMuss
04-23-2019, 04:53 PM

Im in DaP and my name is Phelkor! Hit me up in game, fatty.

Baylan295
04-23-2019, 04:54 PM

I really don’t get why this would matter. Did the mobs die? Did they drop loot?

Like I said in another thread, if alliance kills don’t count, then I expect everyone in AM to delete any loot they got whenever they’ve teamed up with another guild. Shit, I remember AM asking for the server to help with an AoW once.

Get the mobs dead. Let the players decide how to split the loot.

Ripqozko
04-23-2019, 04:58 PM
Im in DaP and my name is Phelkor! Hit me up in game, fatty.

guess its easy to talk shit when ya cant name the char you were guilded with me on. sorry you have to hide.

Kayso2
04-23-2019, 05:00 PM

Are you going to track him down in game and challenge him to a banjo contest?

https://i.imgur.com/4KVGCa8.jpg

Ripqozko
04-23-2019, 05:00 PM

nope i just like to know who talks shit not hard to figure me out.

tylercanuck
04-23-2019, 05:14 PM
Wow, so this thread turned from making fun of Core's side bitches to attacking someone on a personal level.

Nibblewitz
04-23-2019, 05:14 PM
LOL at all the sore winners and losers in this thread.

Can't we rejoice over the ToV crawls? Whether you get flurry loot or dragon loot, the game is so much more fun!

HippoNipple
04-23-2019, 05:19 PM
Why don't you guys make training characters with VPN and train each other?

ZiggyTheMuss
04-23-2019, 05:20 PM

I could probably win that! I doubt I could best him in an inbreeding contest however.

Gatordash
04-23-2019, 05:20 PM
LOL at all the sore winners and losers in this thread.

Can't we rejoice over the ToV crawls? Whether you get flurry loot or dragon loot, the game is so much more fun!

No, another 2-3 pages on whether it counts as 1 wipe or 2 wipes with some frivolous lawyerquesting thrown in should keep me entertained through the rest of the work day. As you were rnf..

ZiggyTheMuss
04-23-2019, 05:22 PM
guess its easy to talk shit when ya cant name the char you were guilded with me on. sorry you have to hide.

I ain't scurred! Alright my main is Lout, im a 60 bard formerly of KWSM. Log in and lets send angry tells to eachother like men.

Ripqozko
04-23-2019, 05:23 PM
I ain't scurred! Alright my main is Lout, im a 60 bard formerly of KWSM. Log in and lets send angry tells to eachother like men.

no need to, i remember you, you did nothing, and probably the worst bard ive seen. but hey at least the knowledge i gave Kittens allowed them to split trips recently, im sure your job in BG is priceless.

ZiggyTheMuss
04-23-2019, 05:27 PM
no need to, i remember you, you did nothing, and probably the worst bard ive seen. but hey at least the knowledge i gave Kittens allowed them to split trips recently, im sure your job in BG is priceless.

I am flattered that you have been following my progress! I have been sucking my way to the top in BG in a way that KWSM never allowed! Let me know if you want a bard PL sometime!

Vianna
04-23-2019, 05:29 PM
So let me get this straight.

You had multiple groups, the definition of a raid, FTE the mob. Your raid was attempting to kill the mob. Then your raid died and the mob didn't.

And you're trying to argue that isn't a wipe? Please continue, this is hilarious.

You obviously have a hard time comprehending a conversation. Sit this one out lightweight.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 05:31 PM

Aww this poor cute little casual trying to understand what a complex engage is. Look at him try so hard.

Kayso2
04-23-2019, 05:33 PM

I love the change. Want to see some similar non-classic mechanic changes for Dain, KT, and Statue/AoW.

Best pixels should take time to acquire and should require more than a pull team and 50 warm bodies standing around waiting for a clean pull of the loot dispenser to zone.

Wonkie
04-23-2019, 05:45 PM
is it worse to be a pigfucker or bad at video games?

/popcorn

YendorLootmonkey
04-23-2019, 06:08 PM
Aww this poor cute little casual trying to understand what a complex engage is. Look at him try so hard.

Didn't realize Sarah Huckabee Sanders was playing on P99 and guilded in AM.

jilena
04-23-2019, 06:13 PM

Best tactic. Why admit to losing at dragons when you can just claim the other guy couldn't understand in a million years the skill that went into failing. You almost got him keep at it!

YendorLootmonkey
04-23-2019, 06:15 PM
It wasn't a wipe, it was a measured tactical withdrawal to their bind points to give the raid target a sporting chance to regroup instead of just immediately dominating it.

Baylan295
04-23-2019, 06:18 PM

Please educate me.

Heebs13
04-23-2019, 06:29 PM
You obviously have a hard time comprehending a conversation. Sit this one out lightweight.

You're apparently the only one who can comprehend how a wipe isn't a wipe. Oh wait, that's not comprehension, that's just being retarded.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 06:31 PM
Best tactic. Why admit to losing at dragons when you can just claim the other guy couldn't understand in a million years the skill that went into failing. You almost got him keep at it!

Looks like I got you all.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 06:32 PM
You're apparently the only one who can comprehend how a wipe isn't a wipe. Oh wait, that's not comprehension, that's just being retarded.

Again reread the conversation slowly and try to understand it this time. I know complex things confuse you.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 06:33 PM
Please educate me.

I will once you learn the difference between an engage and a stall. Learn that on your on first.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 06:33 PM
^own*

branamil
04-23-2019, 06:36 PM
A combination of 0s and 1s on a certain dilapidated server in Boston has made a bunch of diabetic middle aged men VERY upset

Heebs13
04-23-2019, 06:53 PM
A combination of 0s and 1s on a certain dilapidated server in Boston has made a bunch of diabetic middle aged men VERY upset

Ya it was entertaining for a while but Vianna won't play anymore.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 06:59 PM
Ya it was entertaining for a while but Vianna won't play anymore.

I'm entertained. I can't help that you are 2 steps behind.

Nibblewitz
04-23-2019, 07:21 PM
We engaged doze once and wiped. We clambered to engage doze a second time and wiped again. Nevertheless, I had fun.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 07:22 PM
We engaged doze once and wiped. We clambered to engage doze a second time and wiped again. Nevertheless, I had fun.

We didn't wipe the first time. We lost like 10 people of a 65 man raid force Nibble.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 07:27 PM
It got stalled by a Druid for like a solid minute or it would have been reengaged again within 20 seconds.

Heebs13
04-23-2019, 07:34 PM
We didn't wipe the first time. We lost like 10 people of a 65 man raid force Nibble.

Poor guy.

Argh
04-23-2019, 07:35 PM
Nice double post

tombombadilo21
04-23-2019, 08:06 PM
Seek help, guys.

Cringing for you all.

Hotel
04-23-2019, 08:09 PM

you're unattractive irl and are strange enough to be posting on a forum for a private server you don't play anymore

you won't try to prove otherwise

because it's true

Hotel
04-23-2019, 08:14 PM
Poor guy.

same with you heebs, you unattractive shmuck

i'm sure ag is just loving this patch

Heebs13
04-23-2019, 08:21 PM
same with you heebs, you unattractive shmuck

i'm sure ag is just loving this patch

Shhhhh... Hotel... no one asked you. You may leave now.

Vianna
04-23-2019, 08:33 PM
Poor guy.

[Sun Apr 21 13:48:09 2019] Dozekar the Cursed engages Nukehard! < first 10 people died

[Sun Apr 21 13:48:34 2019] Dozekar the Cursed engages Azhaala! < Random Druid FTE

[Sun Apr 21 13:49:23 2019] Dozekar the Cursed engages Morticle! < 2nd time it was engaged. Quick recovery from what you guys are calling a wipe.

Glad I could educate you. My time was a little off it would have been reengaged within 30ish seconds.

Heebs13
04-23-2019, 08:46 PM
[Sun Apr 21 13:48:09 2019] Dozekar the Cursed engages Nukehard! < first 10 people died

[Sun Apr 21 13:48:34 2019] Dozekar the Cursed engages Azhaala! < Random Druid FTE

[Sun Apr 21 13:49:23 2019] Dozekar the Cursed engages Morticle! < 2nd time it was engaged. Quick recovery from what you guys are calling a wipe.

Glad I could educate you. My time was a little off it would have been reengaged within 30ish seconds.

Damn you guys wiped in less than 30 seconds.

Baylan295
04-23-2019, 08:51 PM

What was the intent of engaging a raid mob with only 10 people for... I’m not sure how long, and then not having anyone else in place for at least a minute and 24 seconds? Was it to deny CorPSe the ability to FTE the mob?

Pheer
04-23-2019, 08:52 PM
I'm entertained. I can't help that you are 2 steps behind.

Vianna always finds a way to sound like a 16 year old trying to be edgy. That post alone just screams "heath ledger joker avatar."

Ive come to realize over the years that this is how AM warm bodies see themselves and their guild:

https://i.imgur.com/swidxAB.jpg

When the reality is 90% of their time "playing" is spent like this:

https://i.imgur.com/eaeEK30.jpg

tylercanuck
04-23-2019, 08:58 PM
[60 Grave Lord] Feign <Tempest>

Interesting rhetoric coming from you.

Detoxx
04-23-2019, 09:04 PM
Except 3 guilds hes been a part of staring at walls died. Yikes.

Pheer
04-23-2019, 09:07 PM
Except 3 guilds hes been a part of staring at walls died. Yikes.
Interesting rhetoric coming from you.

so basically you guys arent saying im wrong, just accusing me of being a hypocrite

thanks for agreeing with me

ZiggyTheMuss
you're unattractive irl and are strange enough to be posting on a forum for a private server you don't play anymore

you won't try to prove otherwise

because it's true

This fucking gargoyle, lol don't talk to me about attractive.

Bitch im sexy AF and have nothing to prove to your fugly ass!

ZiggyTheMuss
And I do TOO still play here! How dare you!!!! This is Lout, motherfucker!

Nibblewitz
04-23-2019, 10:14 PM

Not quite. Original engage was earlier.

[Sun Apr 21 11:45:42 2019] Dozekar the Cursed engages Twochain!
[Sun Apr 21 11:46:05 2019] Dillusional tells the guild, 'TASH -- Dozekar the Cursed'

Quit polishing the turd that was our Doze attempts.

Detoxx
04-23-2019, 10:33 PM
No doubt it was awful. We will adapt, still learning the best meta for doze!

Not_Mikeo
04-23-2019, 11:24 PM

Training self not working yet apparently. I wouldn't give up on this tactic though.

https://i.imgur.com/NpMJlBv.png

Jimjam
04-24-2019, 01:42 AM

I prefer this new relaxed but sassy Detoxx on the forums. Much cooler than the old easily angered one. Well done on making a positive change!

Pyrrhica
04-24-2019, 01:59 AM
Will we get one of these threads every week? RnF needs it.

Dolalin
04-24-2019, 02:38 AM
Will we get one of these threads every week? RnF needs it.

I'll do my best.

aaezil
04-24-2019, 03:51 AM
I prefer this new relaxed but sassy Detoxx on the forums. Much cooler than the old easily angered one. Well done on making a positive change!

I mean hes still pretty sensitive

Swish2
04-24-2019, 05:23 AM
I'd say blue server hasn't got enough rules yet and players need to be further contained into what they can/can't do, what does everyone else think?

Phenyo
04-24-2019, 05:49 AM
So thread was about casual mega alliance trying to leapfrom AM then eating shit but somehow we are now onto doze elf strats and how awful AM is

really makes u think

saftbudet
04-24-2019, 06:07 AM
If we cannot behave. Why not instanciate ToV so we all do not get into fights?
I do not recall live being like this. There is so much hate and competition and dirty moves on P99 that was not on classic velious.

Gotta suck being a Staff member or developer on p99 when the cummunity behave like assholes.

shuklak
04-24-2019, 07:07 AM
Really makes you wonder if the voluntary staff or the players are more mentally ill.

nilzark
04-24-2019, 07:31 AM
Elf sim player gets mad at other elf sim players then complains on elf sim forum.

Pint
04-24-2019, 07:35 AM
Really makes you wonder if the voluntary staff or the players are more mentally ill.

If you assume that all of the staff were previously players then it follows that volunteering to be on staff is just the extreme end of the spectrum. We're all sick and I don't think there is hope for any of us.

YendorLootmonkey
04-24-2019, 08:18 AM
Not quite. Original engage was earlier.

[Sun Apr 21 11:45:42 2019] Dozekar the Cursed engages Twochain!
[Sun Apr 21 11:46:05 2019] Dillusional tells the guild, 'TASH -- Dozekar the Cursed'

Quit polishing the turd that was our Doze attempts.

Nibblewitz doing God's work shutting down the spin from forum mouthpieces in his own guild! /salute

deezy
04-24-2019, 10:29 AM
ToV sounds exciting

Molitoth
04-24-2019, 10:30 AM

*Clap*

I've typically respected what the leadership of AM has built on p99, as I'm sure once upon a time THEY were the underdog. The statue mobilization and FTE was pretty amazing to watch, but that Dagarn leapfrop was a disappointing move.

yeah, yeah,... nobody cares.

Viscere
04-24-2019, 10:46 AM
This pheer fella, rustled since 1999

lol

Gozuk
04-24-2019, 11:24 AM
We lost like 10 people of a 65 man raid force Nibble.

Hehe

deezy
04-24-2019, 01:22 PM

i can see you've thoroughly done your research. great job!

kotton05
04-24-2019, 01:40 PM
*Clap*

I've typically respected what the leadership of AM has built on p99, as I'm sure once upon a time THEY were the underdog. The statue mobilization and FTE was pretty amazing to watch, but that Dagarn leapfrop was a disappointing move.

yeah, yeah,... nobody cares.

Detoxx was a zergling for as long as I can remember , I used to corpse camp him in VP. Now he has 200 cucks who can press 1 button.

shuklak
04-24-2019, 02:05 PM
Detoxx was a zergling for as long as I can remember , I used to corpse camp him in VP. Now he has 200 cucks who can press 1 button.
Harder than it sounds.

Man0warr
04-24-2019, 02:58 PM
Sounds like AM just outlasted everyone else with a brain. What's the point of farming ToV dragons for 3+ years. I'm sure most of the membership are new so maybe that's enough to keep the machine churning.

Nibblewitz
04-24-2019, 03:43 PM
Sounds like AM just outlasted everyone else with a brain. What's the point of farming ToV dragons for 3+ years. I'm sure most of the membership are new so maybe that's enough to keep the machine churning.

There are currently five guilds that raid tov with varying degrees of success.

Man0warr
04-24-2019, 04:21 PM
There are currently five guilds that raid tov with varying degrees of success.

I'm talking about guilds as devoted to raiding as AM/Awakened/Rampage/etc were. For this server's entire history there was always at least two guilds fitting that criteria. Petitionquest, rule changes, age of content has whittled it down to Detoxx and rotating cast of characters.

bigjeff100
04-24-2019, 05:32 PM
There's a lot of different beefs goin on here.. I'm gonna need somebody to clarify who is beefin with who please..

Then we should setup PVP matches in a college basketball bracket form, pile a pot of money up for winners of each PVP match, and a pot of money to whoever has a 100% perfect bracket!

Swish2
04-24-2019, 06:37 PM
I'm talking about guilds as devoted to raiding as AM/Awakened/Rampage/etc were. For this server's entire history there was always at least two guilds fitting that criteria. Petitionquest, rule changes, age of content has whittled it down to Detoxx and rotating cast of characters.

Imagine getting griefed off the server and forced to play limited interest TLPs because you can't compete, then coming back on the forums years later to "poke fun" at those who are getting pixels and enjoying P99.

YendorLootmonkey
04-24-2019, 07:03 PM
Imagine getting griefed off the server and forced to play limited interest TLPs because you can't compete, then coming back on the forums years later to "poke fun" at those who are getting pixels and enjoying P99.

Imagine being so toxic and sociopathic that you revel in other guilds leaving the server because you ensured they no longer enjoyed their time here instead of trying to make the server a better place and strengthen the community.

Pint
04-24-2019, 07:20 PM
Tbf the community improved when bda fucked off

d3r14k
04-24-2019, 07:21 PM
Imagine all the people...

Living life in peace.

Phenyo
04-24-2019, 08:42 PM
Tbf the community improved when bda fucked off

Vianna
04-24-2019, 08:50 PM

What is it like to always be in the worst guild ?

Vianna
04-24-2019, 08:51 PM
Nibblewitz doing God's work shutting down the spin from forum mouthpieces in his own guild! /salute

Nibble just doesn't understand what an actual wipe is there. It was 1 wipe.

YendorLootmonkey
04-24-2019, 09:26 PM
Nibble just doesn't understand what an actual wipe is there. It was 1 wipe.

Keep spinning. Your credibility here is now zero after your own guildmate called you out for spreading misinformation.

You probably shouldn't even comment on raiding anymore since everyone will just go to Nibble to ask how it really went down. :)

Hotel
04-24-2019, 09:28 PM
nibble is a beta

didn't want to go for draco because ct was in window

smh

Vianna
04-24-2019, 09:47 PM
Keep spinning. Your credibility here is now zero after your own guildmate called you out for spreading misinformation.

You probably shouldn't even comment on raiding anymore since everyone will just go to Nibble to ask how it really went down. :)

No. My credibility is fine. I can't help that you don't understand that a wipe means your entire raid dies.

Nibblewitz
04-24-2019, 10:27 PM
It's not easy being honest.

Jonabis
04-25-2019, 01:08 AM
It's not easy being honest.

arsenalpow
04-25-2019, 01:19 AM
What is it like to always be in the worst guild ?

Doubt he knows because he was never in Full fucking Circle. Way to glom on with the rest of the zerg.

Vianna
04-25-2019, 02:44 AM
Doubt he knows because he was never in Full fucking Circle. Way to glom on with the rest of the zerg.

The worst leader on the server shows up with one small post to defend his honor.

YendorLootmonkey
04-25-2019, 06:13 AM
No. My credibility is fine. I can't help that you don't understand that a wipe means your entire raid dies.

Let me get back to you after I confirm with someone with more credibility, spin artist.

YendorLootmonkey
04-25-2019, 06:15 AM
nibble is a beta

didn't want to go for draco because ct was in window

smh

WTF? You forgot to mention how handsome your mom told you to believe you are. What have you done with the real Hotel??

arsenalpow
04-25-2019, 11:35 AM
The worst leader on the server shows up with one small post to defend his honor.

Not defending any honor, just keeping the facts straight since it seems you forgot.

Phenyo
04-25-2019, 11:50 AM

Is BDA batphone still active? That's the only explanation for this point

derpcake2
04-25-2019, 03:31 PM
title sounds like OP wants to close Taco Bell down

Danth
04-25-2019, 04:14 PM
Doubt he knows because he was never in Full fucking Circle.

I rather liked full-circle, for the month and a half the wife and I were in it before ditching out because the guild was clearly starting to develop the pixel sickness. That's how it goes sometimes. Too bad. Was mostly decent people in it, save for one particularly crabby Enchanter whose name eludes me. Been plenty of far worse guilds on P99.

Danth

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 04:20 PM
Common boys... This thread is getting gross... We're literally a buncha 30+ year olds arguing about.....

-Who Raids ToV better...
-What an actual wipe consists of
-What guild has more assholes
-People arguing who is more attractive outside of P99.. Spoiler alert- Only Gains thread contains attractive people.
-Dudes talking shit about each other cause they won't post their in game character names
-Let me come back to the first one i listed.. Who raids ToV better.. Think about that.. Think about what you are all bickering about...Then once you realize it, acknowledge it, and boom, you're a better human being.

P99 is a community. There is no reason as grown fucking men, that you need to engage in these ridiculous arguments.. Come to an agreement you assholes, and start enjoying the game..

Suwu
04-25-2019, 04:29 PM
10/10 would read again, these threads make my afternoon go by so quickly!

I Felt Nostalgic
04-25-2019, 04:39 PM
I love fighting over pixels with 40 year old virgins. Call it a favorite pastime if you will.

branamil
04-25-2019, 04:45 PM
10/10 would read again, these threads make my afternoon go by so quickly!

I printed this thread out to read it for pleasure in case my internet goes out

ZiggyTheMuss
04-25-2019, 04:58 PM
Common boys... This thread is getting gross... We're literally a buncha 30+ year olds arguing about.....

-Who Raids ToV better...
-What an actual wipe consists of
-What guild has more assholes
-People arguing who is more attractive outside of P99.. Spoiler alert- Only Gains thread contains attractive people.
-Dudes talking shit about each other cause they won't post their in game character names
-Let me come back to the first one i listed.. Who raids ToV better.. Think about that.. Think about what you are all bickering about...Then once you realize it, acknowledge it, and boom, you're a better human being.

P99 is a community. There is no reason as grown fucking men, that you need to engage in these ridiculous arguments.. Come to an agreement you assholes, and start enjoying the game..

Serious question, are you just new to the internet in general? I don’t think anyone is ever serious here in R & F.

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 05:09 PM
Serious question, are you just new to the internet in general? I don’t think anyone is ever serious here in R & F.

I'm new to P99 and the internet, yes. And you are very very wrong if you think there aren't people being serious on R&F.. Very very wrong my friend... And that's my serious answer.

maskedmelon
04-25-2019, 05:12 PM
two serious poasts in a row...

fuck! 3!

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 05:28 PM
two serious poasts in a row...

fuck! 3!

You're welcome :)
Here is a picture of my dope dog to get things back on track.. I'll head back to my safe area. Ya'll can have at it again.

https://i.imgur.com/30MSv53.jpg

maskedmelon
04-25-2019, 05:42 PM

lololol too damn cute 😂

ZiggyTheMuss
04-25-2019, 06:21 PM
Here is a picture of my dope dog to get things back on track.. I'll head back to my safe area. Ya'll can have at it again.

Good boy

Wonkie
04-25-2019, 06:35 PM

what an adorable genetic tragedy :)

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 07:35 PM
what an adorable genetic tragedy :)

I know! Cute huh?

Wonkie
04-25-2019, 07:49 PM
I know! Cute huh?

haha! the creature is a sin against god! :)

Zekayy
04-25-2019, 07:50 PM
Sorry your'e upset dude

Zekayy
04-25-2019, 07:50 PM
Sorry you're upset dude

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 08:03 PM
haha! the creature is a sin against god! :)

U better start accepting my waffles wonkie!!!

Hotel
04-26-2019, 12:20 AM
imagine playing this game and being ugly

oof

Baylan295
04-26-2019, 12:22 AM

oof

Ugly in the face or the soul?

clevergirl
04-26-2019, 12:23 AM
Ugly in the face or the soul?

Both

ZiggyTheMuss
04-26-2019, 08:30 PM

oof

What is the opposite of body dysmorphia? I would love to see a team of scientists get to the bottom of this!

Ashenden
04-27-2019, 07:25 PM
I know my medication isn't working when I find myself reading 21 pages of this.

Ravager
04-27-2019, 09:06 PM
Sadly, leapfrogging a trash clear is better than instant pull to zonelines.

Swish2
04-27-2019, 09:42 PM
Sadly, leapfrogging a trash clear is better than instant pull to zonelines.

Doesn't need the "sadly"

<3