PDA

View Full Version : When will the illegal Hate farming stop?

Pages : [1] 2

Lobster1071
04-14-2019, 04:37 PM
Just curious when the new influx of GMs (guides) will actually do something about the illegal Hate farming and parking at the fountain.

People have been illegally parked at the fountain for some period of time, they simply log in get what they need, and log out.

Some of the culprits are: Roodbnok, Doxe, Eliashib, Crassus, Phatez

When confronted about doing this illegally, of course the smart ass response (from Roodbnok) is "WTS earth staff 750k".

Pretty sure Roodbnok is the leader of the Hamsters of War.
So a guild leader and his friends are allowed to do this very obvious illegal activity (which has been petitioned multiple times)?
Does this mean everyone can, and does this mean it's now legal to do so?
Can everyone start parking at the fountain and do our quick farming in Hate?

Let me know. I'm curious. If we don't have to worry about breaking in and actually following the rules, I would like to jump in on that bandwagon as well.

Oleris
04-14-2019, 04:43 PM
If I made rules I'd allow to clear and camp a spawn. There are multiple spawn locations for each mini and it prevents the train wars every time one spawns.

Wonkie
04-14-2019, 05:23 PM
why is that "illegal"?

feniin
04-14-2019, 05:32 PM
How is that illegal?

aaezil
04-14-2019, 05:34 PM
Does OP think minis are raid mobs? Lmao

seananetsberger
04-14-2019, 05:38 PM

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189856

Q26: What exactly does the staff consider a Raid mob?
A: Aary, Avatar of War, Cazic_Thule, Cekenar, Dagarn, Dain, Dozekar, Druushk, Eashen, Faydedar, Final_Arbiter, Gorenaire, Gozzrem, Hoshkar, Ikatiar, Innoruuk, Jorlleag, Kelorek_Dar, King_Tormax, Klandicar, Lady_Mirenilla, Lady_Nev, Lady_Vox, Lendiniara, Lord_Feshlak, Lord_Koi`Doken, Lord_Kreizenn, Lord_Nagafen, Lord_Vyemm, Master_of_the_Guard, Nexona, Phara_Dar, Progenitor, Sevalak, Severilous, Silverwing, Sontalak, Statue_of_Rallos_Zek, Talendor, Telk, Trakanon, Tunare, Velketor, Venril_Sathir, Vulak, Wuoshi, Xygoz, Yelinak, Zlandicar, Zlexak, as well as Fright, Dread, Terror, and Draco in Plane of Fear, all named mobs in Plane of Growth, all of Plane of Sky (this does not apply to island 1.5 in Sky (Noble/Gwan)), along with Maestro and mini bosses in Plane of Hate (if a guild is actively clearing hate when a mini boss spawns, they will not be DQ'd from that mini boss).

Wonkie
04-14-2019, 05:40 PM
shut the fuck up minis aren't raidbosses

Lobster1071
04-14-2019, 05:40 PM

LMAO? Wow, that makes you laugh? Well, it's listed in the raid rules. Sorry for just following the rules. If it doesn't apply, maybe the rules should be revised, or deleted entirely. Or, maybe you should read.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189856

A: Aary, Avatar of War, Cazic_Thule, Cekenar, Dagarn, Dain, Dozekar, Druushk, Eashen, Faydedar, Final_Arbiter, Gorenaire, Gozzrem, Hoshkar, Ikatiar, Innoruuk, Jorlleag, Kelorek_Dar, King_Tormax, Klandicar, Lady_Mirenilla, Lady_Nev, Lady_Vox, Lendiniara, Lord_Feshlak, Lord_Koi`Doken, Lord_Kreizenn, Lord_Nagafen, Lord_Vyemm, Master_of_the_Guard, Nexona, Phara_Dar, Progenitor, Sevalak, Severilous, Silverwing, Sontalak, Statue_of_Rallos_Zek, Talendor, Telk, Trakanon, Tunare, Velketor, Venril_Sathir, Vulak, Wuoshi, Xygoz, Yelinak, Zlandicar, Zlexak, as well as Fright, Dread, Terror, and Draco in Plane of Fear, all named mobs in Plane of Growth, all of Plane of Sky (this does not apply to island 1.5 in Sky (Noble/Gwan)), along with Maestro and mini bosses in Plane of Hate (if a guild is actively clearing hate when a mini boss spawns, they will not be DQ'd from that mini boss).

seananetsberger
04-14-2019, 05:41 PM
shut the fuck up minis aren't raidbosses

sounds like we found out who one of the farm crew people are. LOL

aaezil
04-14-2019, 05:42 PM
Lol they are? Thats silly.

Lobster1071
04-14-2019, 05:48 PM
sounds like we found out who one of the farm crew people are. LOL

Bingo

Lobster1071
04-14-2019, 05:50 PM
Lol they are? Thats silly.

Regardless, it's in the rules that are supposedly followed. So I say again, revise them, delete them, or if no one is enforcing them, I guess let's all break them.

Wonkie
04-14-2019, 05:51 PM
zero people treat minis as bosses, get lost

Lobster1071
04-14-2019, 05:53 PM

Yes sir, oh right away.

Lobster1071
04-14-2019, 05:54 PM
So anyway...Any intelligent replies to this would be appreciated.

feniin
04-14-2019, 06:09 PM
The characters you listed are trackers.

loramin
04-14-2019, 06:12 PM
So anyway...Any intelligent replies to this would be appreciated.

You might be waiting awhile.

Look, this server has a great deal of ... cognitive dissonance (not quite the right word, but close enough) when it comes to rules. All you need to do is look at the 4.16 The Project 1999 Naming Policy (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159515) while simultaneously doing a /who in East Commonlands to see that the people in charge here don't care if people don't follow certain rules.

But at the same time, all you have to do is go to RnF to see someone who is mad as hell because the staff did enforce some other rule. Players on this server have just learned to live with the fact that some rules are enforced, and some aren't, and no one in charge seems to care.

So, maybe a more charitable way to see the replies is that we'd all like clear and consistent rules, and we're all a little frustrated that we don't have them ... but ultimately it's a small price to pay for a server that's otherwise pretty freaking awesome.

seananetsberger
04-14-2019, 06:28 PM

Interesting way for an officer of europa to be speaking to people. RIP respect.

Also, how about following raid rules? Get your farm crew out and port up on pops like the rest of us.

seananetsberger
04-14-2019, 06:29 PM
The characters you listed are trackers.

No they arent, they are all parked at the fountain. Their tracker is Phatez who is also used to pet-walk pull the minis to fountain. Which would be illegal as well. trackers cannot pull raid targets.

The rest of them are not trackers... They are the raid force to kill them.

feniin
04-14-2019, 06:44 PM
Petition them in-game and on the forum then; supply video. You know the deal.

Wonkie
04-14-2019, 07:01 PM

Also, how about following raid rules? Get your farm crew out and port up on pops like the rest of us.

you're an idiot

seananetsberger
04-14-2019, 07:27 PM
you're an idiot

TY! <3 europa

Baylan295
04-14-2019, 07:48 PM

Wonkie is not Wonkee.

seananetsberger
04-14-2019, 08:21 PM
Wonkie is not Wonkee.

thats good

Prostatus
04-14-2019, 08:52 PM
see that the people in charge here don't care if people don't follow certain rules.

Players on this server have just learned to live with the fact that some rules are enforced, and some aren't, and no one in charge seems to care.

in before staff bashing ban

Wallicker
04-14-2019, 08:53 PM
Park a shaman up there with FD and bind sight away and record, definitely against the rules of its happening.

seananetsberger
04-14-2019, 08:58 PM
Park a shaman up there with FD and bind sight away and record, definitely against the rules of its happening.

the few times i was tracking at fountain, i didnt have fraps on. Mini pops, they log in and pull it. Eliashib is their lead it seems.

Wallicker
04-14-2019, 10:20 PM
Nothing gonna happen without proof

Secrets
04-14-2019, 10:31 PM
This is why servers shouldn't have rules

Lobster1071
04-14-2019, 11:03 PM
You might be waiting awhile.

Look, this server has a great deal of ... cognitive dissonance (not quite the right word, but close enough) when it comes to rules. All you need to do is look at the 4.16 The Project 1999 Naming Policy (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159515) while simultaneously doing a /who in East Commonlands to see that the people in charge here don't care if people don't follow certain rules.

But at the same time, all you have to do is go to RnF to see someone who is mad as hell because the staff did enforce some other rule. Players on this server have just learned to live with the fact that some rules are enforced, and some aren't, and no one in charge seems to care.

So, maybe a more charitable way to see the replies is that we'd all like clear and consistent rules, and we're all a little frustrated that we don't have them ... but ultimately it's a small price to pay for a server that's otherwise pretty freaking awesome.

Well, at least that's an intelligent response.

No argument that it is a very good server, but that doesn't mean it should be a guessing game to players as to which rules are enforced, and which are not. If this rule isn't being enforced, then I guess we can park a couple groups up there and take our chances as too if we get caught or not? Not that being caught is even an issue because this rule is simply being ignored (as are others).

Ruhtar
04-14-2019, 11:08 PM
Seeing as how there have been kill crews up there for a long time now, I would recommend everyone to create their own kill crews and do the same. Maybe one day the GMs will give a shit.

Swish2
04-14-2019, 11:35 PM
Sounds like this server needs more rules to me.

DiogenesThaDogg
04-15-2019, 12:03 AM
Can you asshole monks not solo at the fountain and flop monks onto trackers, thanks

DiogenesThaDogg
04-15-2019, 12:03 AM
flop mobs, whatever

Convict
04-15-2019, 12:34 AM
eliashib is still wasting his life away farming big plat items? that dude has been at it for years I wonder what he could possibly need these millions of plat for...

Tethler
04-15-2019, 01:09 AM
eliashib is still wasting his life away farming big plat items? that dude has been at it for years I wonder what he could possibly need these millions of plat for...

Prob RMT

derpcake2
04-15-2019, 01:13 AM
root minis hate and up their HP by 300%

classic

JayDee
04-15-2019, 02:41 AM
When confronted about doing this illegally, of course the smart ass response (from Roodbnok) is "WTS earth staff 750k".

I con indifferent to this thread but if you detach yourself from the situation, got to at least admit that's a proper good comeback.

Ennewi
04-15-2019, 03:31 AM
Roodbnok is a pretty crap anagram for doorknob; Dorknoob would have been more fitting.

Viscere
04-15-2019, 04:31 AM
This thread is illegal

Maliant
04-15-2019, 06:04 AM

I have a funny Eliashib story. I went to go check on Lucan on my monk and see Eliashib camping him in the room. I flop in the room to get a timer while talking to Littul in discord. I tell him I'm about to go get some food, just going to get a Lucan timer. He says watch out, he will probably try to get you killed. I laugh.

I come back 20 minutes later to the keyboard and see him attack Jentry until he flees, then he waits in room. About 90 seconds later Jentry comes back with 2 gate guards, he fights them on my FD body until Jentry AE's and then he flops. They hit me once and I FD and send him a tell saying, "Nice try." No response.

I tell Littul what happens and he gets a kick out of it, saying I told you! I had to hand it to him. I told him I guess it's about time I just make a proper Lucan tracker. All I needed was a name.... Eliashibsux seemed like a good one.

He got the last laugh though, my account was banned for 2 months for a name violation =( I don't know if he was the one who petitioned me, but it wouldn't surprise me given his petty nature.

Brocode
04-15-2019, 08:00 AM
good to know those "inactive" players still take the time to track a Plane of Hate mini while they dont even play here anymore. Black market must be on fire.

kotton05
04-15-2019, 08:44 AM
nalken (elia) is a special type from an era much more cut throat. looks like OP needs to get gud.

Here I will give you instructions

Step 1 - Dont post in RNF when you lose a mob
Step 2 - uninstall

imsorryGMs
04-15-2019, 09:44 AM
Sorry you didn't get earth staff or seoc

Tuurin
04-15-2019, 10:20 AM
nalken (elia) is a special type from an era much more cut throat. looks like OP needs to get gud.

Here I will give you instructions

Step 1 - Dont post in RNF when you lose a mob
Step 2 - uninstall

So edgy...

Bboboo
04-15-2019, 01:50 PM
Moving to mad bad and sad

gkmarino
04-15-2019, 02:05 PM
Scumbags who park toons up there to participate in the fights should have their accounts permanently banned. Also, upon reaching level 46, 50, or 60.

At some point is should be required to read through the raid rules to play raid content.

Staff should do a check on who has camped out in hate, and cross reference Magi kills, and polish that ban hammer for some striking.

DromalPhrenia
04-15-2019, 02:07 PM
great now i wanna farm hate and make the big bucks

Legday
04-15-2019, 02:53 PM
Some of the culprits are: Roodbnok, Doxe, Eliashib, Crassus, Phatez

Pretty sure Roodbnok is the leader of the Hamsters of War.

This warmed by heart.

radda
04-15-2019, 04:34 PM
[url] in Plane of Hate (if a guild is actively clearing hate when a mini boss spawns, they will not be DQ'd from that mini boss).[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE
they will not be dq'D

spoof2424
04-15-2019, 04:45 PM
great now i wanna farm hate and make the big bucks

Happy learned how to put jpg in. Uh oh

I Felt Nostalgic
04-15-2019, 09:01 PM
This is exactly what an epicless mage would post

Sorry you lost

maybe 2020 will be a better year after my boy Donald gets elected again

( I will continue to win and you will continue to lose everyday )

MAGA!

seananetsberger
04-16-2019, 12:36 AM
IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE
they will not be dq'D

except they arent actively clearing. They are parked at fountain and log in on pop.

seananetsberger
04-16-2019, 12:37 AM
This is exactly what an epicless mage would post

Sorry you lost

maybe 2020 will be a better year after my boy Donald gets elected again

( I will continue to win and you will continue to lose everyday )

this is exactly what a cheater would post. Learn 2 follow the rules. play on a level ground like evereyon else... nvm you suck 2 much

Lobster1071
04-16-2019, 12:57 AM
This warmed by heart.

I know. Such a great feeling when your fun involves taking it away from others. Then again, your guild tag says it all.

DiogenesThaDogg
04-16-2019, 01:04 AM
As good as it may feel to vent about this, it feels even better to beat these dudes at their own game, which I kind of feel like y'all should invest in doing. If you want the epic so bad, sit on hate trackers 2.5 to 3.5 days after a hate clear, let people know you're tracking, and make it happen. Pullers, porters, etc. Sure you'll lose half of the magis you batphone but it feels pretty damn good to step over a farmer/team and yoink a hate staff. If you don't have the infrastructure to make that happen them I'm sorry but you're in the wrong guild to get a mage epic.

Jimjam
04-16-2019, 02:11 AM
As good as it may feel to vent about this, it feels even better to beat these dudes at their own game, which I kind of feel like y'all should invest in doing. If you want the epic so bad, sit on hate trackers 2.5 to 3.5 days after a hate clear, let people know you're tracking, and make it happen. Pullers, porters, etc. Sure you'll lose half of the magis you batphone but it feels pretty damn good to step over a farmer/team and yoink a hate staff. If you don't have the infrastructure to make that happen them I'm sorry but you're in the wrong guild to get a mage epic.

One simple trick for Mage epic; farm teams hate him!

DiogenesThaDogg
04-16-2019, 03:04 AM
One simple trick for Mage epic; farm teams hate him!

why yes, i essentially did say "be ready for magi pop"

momotion
04-16-2019, 04:00 AM
WTS Earth staff MQ 750k ,

Swish2
04-16-2019, 04:50 AM
"My platinum stack is more important than your enjoyment of the game"

kotton05
04-16-2019, 06:05 AM
Can we all agree that only a poor magician would make this post?

Lobster1071
04-16-2019, 10:36 AM

No, just someone who would like server rules to actually be followed. Otherwise, let's get rid of them all, and play that way. Either way is fine with me.

Bazia
04-16-2019, 10:52 AM
everyone white knighting obvious Europoor RMT'ers while actual players can never get their epics

NICE COMMUNITY

LazyHydras
04-16-2019, 10:56 AM

So you're in on the platinum farming scheme, too? ;)

LazyHydras
04-16-2019, 10:59 AM
In all seriousness, can we all agree that the developers' ideas to place certain epic pieces on certain mobs was never intended to coexist with a timelocked progression server such as P99?

feniin
04-16-2019, 11:05 AM
In all seriousness, can we all agree that the developers' ideas to place certain epic pieces on certain mobs was never intended to coexist with a timelocked progression server such as P99?

Yeah. this many active level 60s was never a thing on live.

ReadOnly
04-16-2019, 12:03 PM
Logging out at the fountain and logging in to kill mini's is not allowed. Players caught doing this are subject to punishment.

Wonkie
04-16-2019, 12:57 PM
No, just someone who would like server rules to actually be followed. Otherwise, let's get rid of them all, and play that way. Either way is fine with me.

is this why you made the thread? to inflict this disease of facts and logic on us?

:mad:

seananetsberger
04-16-2019, 01:49 PM
WTS Earth staff MQ 750k ,

Hi roodbnok. Hope you get caught soon. hows it feel to suck so bad u gotta cheat to win?

DinoTriz2
04-16-2019, 03:07 PM
https://youtu.be/MADvxFXWvwE

DiogenesThaDogg
04-16-2019, 03:23 PM
Hi roodbnok. Hope you get caught soon. hows it feel to suck so bad u gotta cheat to win?

i agree with you but at the same time you should try to beat them at their own game because no one is going to do anything about it

Champion_Standing
04-16-2019, 03:58 PM
WTS earth staff 749K

Legday
04-16-2019, 04:29 PM
Tldr Shitters make thread about one of the best players the box has ever seen farming hate like dozens of farm crews have also done since the hate revamp. Shitters continue to come back and make fools of themselves 2 or 3 times on every page.

Tricket
04-16-2019, 05:45 PM
Periodically during mini windows, players log in, check track, and leave.
I've yet to see the supposed 'pull to fountain' and kill, though one time I logged in to a fresh 2nd floor mob corpse at the bottom of the fountain ramp with 0 players in zone. It had 4 mins left to rot, so it was a fresh kill. Maybe it did go down!
here's some trackers from today. mostly naked or FD.

Ashenden
04-16-2019, 05:46 PM

If you're going to sit your tracker up there, why not also run OBS? You get a good video of 6 guys logging on at the ramp and actively engaging a mini, you can feel like Captain Planet when you clean up the server a bit.

Phenyo
04-16-2019, 06:25 PM
sad to see phatez accs used like this

Tethler
04-16-2019, 11:40 PM
Logging out at the fountain and logging in to kill mini's is not allowed. Players caught doing this are subject to punishment.

Are they though? Seem to be getting away with it.

Not_Mikeo
04-16-2019, 11:46 PM
How has this thread gone this long without someone saying "QQ, those fuckers (or at least a few of them, Phatez (former officer/alt of officer) and Eliashib) used to be Aftermath and surely they still have AM tagged characters!!!1!

Remember when RnF was good?

aaezil
04-16-2019, 11:54 PM
If nobody enforces the rule is it even really a rule

Troxx
04-17-2019, 12:17 AM
Are they though? Seem to be getting away with it.

People who RMT usually “get away with it” too ... until they don’t.

The ban hammer inevitably drops. Sometimes it is weeks to months later, but it does drop.

DiogenesThaDogg
04-17-2019, 03:22 AM
If you're going to sit your tracker up there, why not also run OBS? You get a good video of 6 guys logging on at the ramp and actively engaging a mini, you can feel like Captain Planet when you clean up the server a bit.

A monk can solo a mini with good gear and puppet strings. And I have epic. I dealt with this bullshit 3 years ago from the same people, just saying what worked for me.

NegaStoat
04-17-2019, 04:07 AM
A monk can solo a mini with good gear and puppet strings. And I have epic. I dealt with this bullshit 3 years ago from the same people, just saying what worked for me.

The same people doing this for 3 years straight? That... suspiciously sounds like a job, with payment happening somehow.

Tethler
04-17-2019, 04:08 AM
The ban hammer inevitably drops. Sometimes it is weeks to months later, but it does drop.

Or years?

Tricket
04-17-2019, 11:50 AM
Yup watched 3 of them kill one of the minis last night before i foolishly got croaked by a 2nd floor mob and died :(

I'll upload the vid and you can watch - they were only ones in zone, all untagged. Had a couple rangers log in (one died) and I suspect wait to see if the loot dropped they needed.

Jimjam
04-17-2019, 12:00 PM
People who RMT usually “get away with it” too ... until they don’t.

It's confirmation bias.

Like that story of how the RAF uparmoured ww2 bombers based on the distribution of hits on the planes that made it back home. All they ended up doing was armour the places that could survive being shot; the planes that took critical damage never made it home to contribute their data on where armour should be added.

All the RMT ban hammers are for the amateurs that get caught; the ones who aren't caught do it indefinitely under the radar. I guess.

aaezil
04-17-2019, 12:03 PM
Yeah the 50k plat giveaway was a nice rmt coverup. Hidden in plain sight is a pretty advanced con tactic.

derpcake2
04-17-2019, 12:29 PM
i guess its the time of sweet summer children

Aadill
04-17-2019, 12:34 PM
It's confirmation bias.

Like that story of how the RAF uparmoured ww2 bombers based on the distribution of hits on the planes that made it back home. All they ended up doing was armour the places that could survive being shot; the planes that took critical damage never made it home to contribute their data on where armour should be added.

All the RMT ban hammers are for the amateurs that get caught; the ones who aren't caught do it indefinitely under the radar. I guess.

I really enjoyed learning about this. Wald was a wise one. (https://people.ucsc.edu/~msmangel/Wald.pdf)

Dillusional
04-17-2019, 01:10 PM
I suppose they'll get punished as soon as someone makes a video of this happening.

azeth
04-17-2019, 01:35 PM
I suppose they'll get punished as soon as someone makes a video of this happening.

Its pretty cut and dry... someone needs to record them logging in at the ramp. game over.

Tricket
04-17-2019, 01:37 PM

https://youtu.be/RXuc9g1fQ6o

Not sure if this is video of people illegally doing it, but here's a video from last night of people doing it.

Considerations:
0) all parties were unguilded. I did a /guildstatus on each I could find. No guilds, maybe you recognize names?
1) I logged in a min or so earlier but did not start the video as i waited for OBS to load (wasn't expecting to have to film).
2) They were pulling as i logged in. They had a ranger with 1 epic parked at the fountain, but he got aggro and died (press F to pay respects). His body can be seen at 8:05 (Tinyas).
3) The body of the Mini (Coercer) stayed and rotted without anyone other than the killers checking the loot (maybe no item dropped they needed?)
3) at 8:00 mins ish in the video, an unknown ranger logs in and LD quickly. He had no epic. Might have just been a tracker, but IMO any ranger logging in is suspicious since its ranger epic item.
4) Pathers on all sides can be seen, implying they were not cleared before mob was pulled. However, it is a group of monks, so they could have zoned in and flopped their way to fountain.
5) I'm not making conclusions, I'm giving eyes on what I saw. Make your own conclusions!

azeth
04-17-2019, 01:41 PM
https://youtu.be/RXuc9g1fQ6o

Not sure if this is video of people illegally doing it, but here's a video from last night of people doing it.

Considerations:
0) all parties were unguilded. I did a /guildstatus on each I could find. No guilds, maybe you recognize names?
1) I logged in a min or so earlier but did not start the video as i waited for OBS to load (wasn't expecting to have to film).
2) They were pulling as i logged in. They had a ranger with 1 epic parked at the fountain, but he got aggro and died (press F to pay respects). His body can be seen at 8:05 (Tinyas).
3) The body of the Mini (Coercer) stayed and rotted without anyone other than the killers checking the loot (maybe no item dropped they needed?)
3) at 8:00 mins ish in the video, an unknown ranger logs in and LD quickly. He had no epic. Might have just been a tracker, but IMO any ranger logging in is suspicious since its ranger epic item.
4) Pathers on all sides can be seen, implying they were not cleared before mob was pulled. However, it is a group of monks, so they could have zoned in and flopped their way to fountain.
5) I'm not making conclusions, I'm giving eyes on what I saw. Make your own conclusions!

Frustrating but you need to catch them logging in where they should not have been (illegally) camped out.

Tricket
04-17-2019, 01:45 PM
Frustrating but you need to catch them logging in where they should not have been (illegally) camped out.

No that's okay, I am not going to sock players socking minis. I was checking timers for my own guild and happened upon this group. After reading this thread thought something might come of it so I filmed it, I'm not invested beyond surface-level drama hunting.
But now you know where to set up your own sting operation! :)

DromalPhrenia
04-17-2019, 02:05 PM
ban all those accounts, and give me their ill-gotten gains. its only fair.

Xaeophi
04-17-2019, 03:24 PM
Clearly this is a pub . No Guild tags! They were prob /ooc 60 monk lfg in hate before you logged in.. No way possible this is a rmt farm group.
In all seriousness though.. You cant pre park farm groups in planes i thought. Since this would be.. tracker fte no? According to raid rules every planar mob = raid mob (sirken's raid rules) so unless youre specifically a tracker and just a tracker you cant go around attacking shit. For all we know they all could have met up in wc randomly and got ported up though.

Xaeophi
04-17-2019, 03:25 PM
Oh heres a better question.. What were you doing up there lol

feniin
04-17-2019, 03:32 PM
Oh heres a better question.. What were you doing up there lol

Trackers can be parked up there - trackers just can't take part in the kills.

Xaeophi
04-17-2019, 03:37 PM
Lol I know. Let me b e more clear. Youre not suppose to pre park kill groups in the planes. It'd be like pre parking ur raid force ontop of sev to farm green scales. You just cant do that.

Lothisu
04-17-2019, 03:57 PM
Clearly theres no way 3 monks could be ported up and flop to fountain where it's safe ��

Convict
04-17-2019, 08:03 PM
Clearly theres no way 3 monks could be ported up and flop to fountain where it's safe ��

very true but knowing nalken and the people that roll with him there's a very high chance he and the rest of them were camped out inside @ the fountain.

He is notorious for this, he did the same thing with a small farm group of AM alts locking down fear golems for a very long period of time until the rules changed on them. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the lvl 52 AM alts that got caught camping out and logging in outside Vox's lair to keep her on farm as well.

GinnasP99
04-17-2019, 11:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7FsAgPuVwU

Lobster1071
04-18-2019, 04:16 AM

Considerations:

They did the same thing tonight (this morning around 2:30am est). Magi was of course up, and Eliashib was of course there too (have a screenshot). So what happens? We port up to entrance, and you know, actually follow the rules. However, lo and behold, mobs are up between entrance and fountain, we have to clear to get to her, yet Eliashib and his small crew at the fountain single target the Magi and kill her. Grats!

It confirms your point #4. It wasn't only pathers around fountain, but mobs from the entrance to the fountain that needed to be cleared.

Basically nothing can be done about it, and it seems the GMs apparently can't do anything about it either. So /shrug

Rimitto
04-18-2019, 04:44 AM
They did the same thing tonight (this morning around 2:30am est). Magi was of course up, and Eliashib was of course there too (have a screenshot). So what happens? We port up to entrance, and you know, actually follow the rules. However, lo and behold, mobs are up between entrance and fountain, we have to clear to get to her, yet Eliashib and his small crew at the fountain single target the Magi and kill her. Grats!

It confirms your point #4. It wasn't only pathers around fountain, but mobs from the entrance to the fountain that needed to be cleared.

Basically nothing can be done about it, and it seems the GMs apparently can't do anything about it either. So /shrug
I know I'm not the voice of reason here but can't you just like... drag a horde of monsters over to the fountain and kill everyone? Massive amounts of dickish death usually solves shit like this. :confused:

shoestring
04-18-2019, 05:52 AM
You do realise that GMs can just check the database and see the exact loc someone is camped out at. So if they cared, they could just check the camped out loc of each of those people you mentioned. But they haven't done that, because nobody cares.

In summary: nobody cares.

kotton05
04-18-2019, 06:11 AM
Holy shit get up there and poop sock it. Sirken was insane guys and is gone now.

Lothisu
04-18-2019, 07:04 AM

Just so I'm clear, did you want Eliashib to clear a yellow brick road for you and your guild to get to the fountain to make it easier for you to contest?

Hyjalx
04-18-2019, 08:26 AM
Not sure why this is even a topic anymore, but it's good to keep the focus on it.

The same bottleneck occured for the wizard epic and VS. The fix was made to have the staff drop more often. And so it did. This will likely have a similar outcome.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Samaritan
04-18-2019, 09:45 AM
Yes, it should be easy to acquire an item worth several hundred K in value. If you're lazy to compete against a crew who put in work to develop an efficient, team-oriented process of farming, please continue to complain.

Can we please get instanced versions of Hate added immediately? Thank you.

azeth
04-18-2019, 09:47 AM
Yes, it should be easy to acquire an item worth several hundred K in value. If you're lazy to compete against a crew who put in work to develop an efficient, team-oriented process of farming, please continue to complain.

Swing and miss

Convict
04-18-2019, 10:11 AM

not too bright eh

Samaritan
04-18-2019, 10:26 AM
eh, indeed.

Lobster1071
04-18-2019, 10:30 AM
I know I'm not the voice of reason here but can't you just like... drag a horde of monsters over to the fountain and kill everyone? Massive amounts of dickish death usually solves shit like this. :confused:

That's an interesting solution, however, the people who like to play for enjoyment usually are not dicks like this, and it would require us to stoop to their level. If the solution to every wrong on the server is to simply train them, then I go back to one of my previous suggestions, just eliminiate all rules and have server anarchy. That way we can all camp the fountain and do what they are doing. You don't have to worry about organizing people, buying stones to port up, clearing large amounts of mobs, or doing anything that's required for a Hate break in. You know, do what they are doing.

Lothisu
04-18-2019, 10:35 AM
That's an interesting solution, however, the people who like to play for enjoyment usually are not dicks like this, and it would require us to stoop to their level. If the solution to every wrong on the server is to simply train them, then I go back to one of my previous suggestions, just eliminiate all rules and have server anarchy. That way we can all camp the fountain and do what they are doing. You don't have to worry about organizing people, buying stones to port up, clearing large amounts of mobs, or doing anything that's required for a Hate break in. You know, do what they are doing.

Mr. Lobster did you see Eliashib login at the fountain when you logged on your druid tracker??

Lordgordon
04-18-2019, 10:36 AM
I can understand being mad about this for and hour, shit maybe even a day.

Y'all are still going on about this. Figure it out already or go play pokemon

Lobster1071
04-18-2019, 10:38 AM
You do realise that GMs can just check the database and see the exact loc someone is camped out at. So if they cared, they could just check the camped out loc of each of those people you mentioned. But they haven't done that, because nobody cares.

In summary: nobody cares.

Sadly, this my be the exactly the case, and I raised the same questions. You can't tell me these are impossible pieces of data to gather...

1) Date/time of a character's log in
2) Location of character's log in
3) Which characters logged into a zone at approximately the same time
4) Date/time an item was acquired in inventory

These stats are that impossible for a GM to acquire?

Lobster1071
04-18-2019, 11:09 AM
Mr. Lobster did you see Eliashib login at the fountain when you logged on your druid tracker??

No Mr. Lothisu. I also didn't see the kid set the fire to the jewelry store either. I just saw him running away from the building with gas cans in his hand, then trying to sell jewelry on the streets the next day. But you're correct...I didn't actually see him start the fire. We can only go with the evidence we are presented. You know, how most crimes are solved.

Lobster1071
04-18-2019, 11:22 AM
I can understand being mad about this for and hour, shit maybe even a day.

Y'all are still going on about this. Figure it out already or go play pokemon

No, I'm dumb. I know it's so damn annoying when people actually try to do the right thing. Sorry it's so difficult for you to see and comprehend.

rezzie
04-18-2019, 11:27 AM
Sounds like someone just needs to sit on a ranger tracker with a bind sight on a trash mob at the zone in. Keep checking /who, and if people start appearing without porting in then you have your evidence for a petition.

FWIW, Aftermath banned PoH minis/PoS nobles/fear golem farm crews last summer:

These zones all MUST be batphoned as optional. People farming items and other such instances without a batphone is no longer allowed.

If you decide to farm Hate, Sky or Fear without following the criteria in the post made before, you will be docked DKP and if you do it again, you will be kicked.

loramin
04-18-2019, 11:32 AM
Gotta give Lobster some credit here: I haven't seen anyone stand up to the troll armies of this forum so well in a long time.

Tuurin
04-18-2019, 11:33 AM

It's not competing when one team is cheating by not following the established rules, Einstein.

bigjeff100
04-18-2019, 11:36 AM
Gotta give Lobster some credit here: I haven't seen anyone stand up to the troll armies of this forum so well in a long time.

Haha i'm on his side, right or wrong.

Lobster1071
04-18-2019, 12:15 PM
“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

feniin
04-18-2019, 12:16 PM
Sounds like someone just needs to sit on a ranger tracker with a bind sight on a trash mob at the zone in. Keep checking /who, and if people start appearing without porting in then you have your evidence for a petition.

I see lots of known Aftermath alts up in PoHate tracking all the time!

Phatez is an old Aftermath player, after all.

derpcake2
04-18-2019, 12:23 PM
“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

Stalins regime murdered somewhere from 12-20 million people. He died of natural causes, in his own house, at the blessed age of 75.

Gandhi on the other hand was shot 3 times and died on the floor.

derpcake2
04-18-2019, 12:27 PM
Pol Pot, Augusto Pinochet, Idi Amin, Francisco Franco, they all died peacefully.

That Gandhi quote is one of the stupidest things I've read on this forum in a long time.

Stick to elf sim discussion.

aaezil
04-18-2019, 12:27 PM

Haha that explains why they’re on unguilded toons in those zones now

feniin
04-18-2019, 12:28 PM
Pol Pot, Augusto Pinochet, Idi Amin, Francisco Franco, they all died peacefully.

That Gandhi quote is one of the stupidest things I've read on this forum in a long time.

Stick to elf sim discussion.
You sound like you are very worked up at the moment. Why don't you take a vacation?

derpcake2
04-18-2019, 12:33 PM
You sound like you are very worked up at the moment. Why don't you take a vacation?

How is stating historical facts making me sound worked up?

feniin
04-18-2019, 12:38 PM
How is stating historical facts making me sound worked up?

BeCaUsE YoU arE toO sMaRT fOr uS.

derpcake2
04-18-2019, 12:40 PM
You do give me that impression.

Lobster1071
04-18-2019, 01:02 PM
It's not competing when one team is cheating by not following the established rules, Einstein.

+1

Teppler
04-18-2019, 01:43 PM
The 'git good' crowd want others to do things that are blatantly against the rules.

The problem is, there's a good chance once admin/gm/guides wake up to this, it's likely the people who have been doing this all along are going to get punished.

I have a feeling a lot of these guys have already made their rent money for a while now though.

isiah
04-18-2019, 01:45 PM
For those that don't know, Lothisu is in fact Kluwen, former member of Aftermath and notorious RMT'er that got himself banned and plenty of his friends banned as well.

He's one of the ringleaders of this unguilded farm crew, and if anyone is wondering why they are farming it so hard, then I hope this makes the answer a lot easier for you all.

Just thought I'd throw that in there for the uninformed.

Teppler
04-18-2019, 01:45 PM
If Phatez is an old inactive account it looks possible someone buying older burner accounts to do this.

Teppler
04-18-2019, 01:48 PM
If Phatez is an old inactive account it looks possible someone buying older burner accounts to do this.

And if this is the case, don't compete doing something illegal with someone who is buying throwaway accounts.

DiogenesThaDogg
04-18-2019, 01:51 PM
I propose that any non-ranger (non-druid) that is camped in hate for more than 3 hours gets ported to west commons. Seems like an easy fix.

mattydef
04-18-2019, 01:55 PM
It's funny seeing those exact same guys in the video also posting in this thread trying to defend what they do. I'd be more than happy to park one of my characters up there specifically to fuck these guys anytime they try to snipe a mini.

feniin
04-18-2019, 02:09 PM
And if this is the case, don't compete doing something illegal with someone who is buying throwaway accounts.

It's being used by AM characters on unguilded/vanity guilded alts.

Capi
04-18-2019, 02:50 PM

Let’s hear some names

Vianna
04-18-2019, 03:13 PM

Your jealousy and lies never ends eh ?

Samaritan
04-18-2019, 05:21 PM

And the award for the bluest response evAr goes to...

Ennewi
04-18-2019, 06:11 PM

Stalins regime murdered somewhere from 12-20 million people. He died of natural causes, in his own house, at the blessed age of 75.

Gandhi on the other hand was shot 3 times and died on the floor.

You left out Victor Jara.

After the coup, Pinochet’s soldiers rounded up Chileans who were believed to be involved with leftist groups, including Allende’s Popular Unity party. On the morning of 12 September 1973, Jara was taken prisoner, along with thousands of others, and interned in Chile Stadium. The guards there tortured him, smashing his hands and fingers, and then mocked him by asking him to play the guitar. Soon after, he was killed with a gunshot to the head, and his body was riddled with more than 40 bullets.[18]

After his murder, Jara's body was displayed at the entrance of Chile Stadium for other prisoners to see. It was later discarded outside the stadium along with the bodies of other civilian prisoners who had been killed by the Chilean Army.

But then Pinochet never composed a song and disregarded all music that wasn't presented in the form of an anthem and/or deemed useful for psychological torture. That's a pretty shit existence, to have neither the capacity to appreciate nor the inclination/skill to create art in any of its forms. Though Jara isn't exactly a household name, Beethoven didn't fare much better in life and yet millions listen to his music today and millions more will long after we're all dead, every one affected by it far more than Stalin and company could have achieved for themselves if they lived longer, to more blessed ages as you put it.

Hotel
04-18-2019, 07:56 PM
Let’s hear some names

Zal22
04-18-2019, 08:04 PM
Lol, Kluwen?
...yeah this all seems legit. Too bad Braknar is gone.

feniin
04-18-2019, 10:24 PM
Your jealousy and lies never ends eh ?

I know some former Kittens in Aftermath are up there frequently. I've seen them. Not gonna out them, either. I don't care one way or another. It's disingenuous for you to think that there's not a group of AM using unguilded toons to farm Hate minis for Plat.

I don't know if they're doing what the OP suggests (staying camped out up there) but it wouldn't surprise me, either.

Hotel
04-18-2019, 10:27 PM
I know some former Kittens in Aftermath are up there frequently. I've seen them. Not gonna out them, either. I don't care one way or another. It's disingenuous for you to think that there's not a group of AM using unguilded toons to farm Hate minis for Plat.

I don't know if they're doing what the OP suggests (staying camped out up there) but it wouldn't surprise me, either.

This is 100% false. There are no current AM members in a hate farm crew.

If you had any evidence you would name a name.

reevesz
04-18-2019, 10:38 PM
Aww this reminds me of the Sirfloppin and Crew days

Danth
04-19-2019, 04:56 AM
Wonder why the Hateplane farm crews are allowed to continue while folks doing the same thing in Plane of Air resulted in new zone-specific rules being enforced.

Danth

Vizax_Xaziv
04-19-2019, 07:17 AM
Would be interesting to see these individuals account for all the platinum they've made selling Earth Staff MQs.

Hyjalx
04-19-2019, 07:55 AM
I am not sure why a fix hasn't been made. Epics have been around since Kunark.

So lets be honest here... Every player commenting here that has any clue of what is actually going on knows that new players creating mages have a slim to ZERO chance of ever obtaining their epic as it currently stands.

People have been Idling at the stairs since Hate was released. This is nothing new. If we aren't going to police it, the drop rate needs to be increased to preserve the integrity of the game.

Good luck finding a group of neckbeards with several alts willing to park their toons at the stairs for a 750k item just to give it away. Also, how many new players use fraps? Are we really expecting new players to our server to play detective?

The drop rate on the earth staff needs to be increased similar to what was done to Venril Sathir and the wizard epic to improve the integrity of the game. The staff has done a great job with these issues, and I am sure this will be no different as long as people stay vocal about it.

Increase the drop rate on the staff to drop almost every time like VS, and this crap will stop when the price plummets.

LazyHydras
04-19-2019, 07:59 AM

So lets be honest here... Every player commenting here that has any clue of what is actually going on knows that new players creating mages have a slim to ZERO chance of ever obtaining their epic as it currently stands.

People have been Idling at the stairs since Hate was released. This is nothing new. If we aren't going to police it, the drop rate needs to be increased to preserve the integrity of the game.

Good luck finding a group of neckbeards with several alts willing to park their toons at the stairs for a 750k item just to give it away. Also, how many new players use fraps? Are we really expecting new players to our server to play detective?

The drop rate on the earth staff needs to be increased similar to what was done to Venril Sathir and the wizard epic to improve the integrity of the game. The staff has done a great job with these issues, and I am sure this will be no different as long as people stay vocal about it.

Increase the drop rate on the staff to drop almost every time like VS, and this crap will stop when the price plummets.

Truer words of wisdom have never been spoken.

Fragged
04-19-2019, 08:27 AM
Nalken and Kluwen are not in AM.

Phatez has not played p99 for about a year and has been informed of the use of his toon in plane of hate, he has responded that he does not have the EMU to change the PW.

Troxx
04-19-2019, 08:30 AM
Maintaining classic mechanics should arguably be set aside for the purpose of improving the health and dynamics of the server. Massive bottlenecks like earth staff, green scales and white scales (to name a few) only encourages high level teams and guilds to dumpster dive for cash - whether to bolster their in game coffers or, more sinisterly, to liquidate for actual cash via RMT.

If these items dropped 100% of the time the value would plummet. Every fear golem spawns brooding? Neat. The economy gets saturated. Vox/Gorenaire always drop a white scale? Excellent. Price drops and guilds will maybe stop killing them just to bolster guild coffers to finance item recharges.

Hyjalx
04-19-2019, 08:36 AM
Then the rules need to be enforced. Its one or the other.

The main difference between Sev, Vox, and Hate mini's is that the mini's can be done with 3 people and a null staff.

I am sure someone can find a way to 3 man Lady Vox, but in a competitive environment, with the lair to deal with? no.

Chapelle
04-19-2019, 08:54 AM
Luclin era male forsaken revs also drop the staff. Would achieve the same effect as increasing drop rate except you are actually staying online with the progression.

Hyjalx
04-19-2019, 08:55 AM
A similar scenario played out in Kunark. Epics were farmed by TMO to the point where nobody could obtain one unless they bought it from TMO.

There was a huge push for that to end. But this time, its a much smaller group the server is being held hostage to due to the ease of the target.

d3r14k
04-19-2019, 09:09 AM

With respect, I don't see how you can be so sure. Out of AM's hundreds of members, you're going to claim you know all if their unguilded alts and that none of them are ever parked somewhere they aren't supposed to be?

Sorry fam, but nah. I'm not even picking on AM specifically here. There are bad apples in every guild, and it's not possible to police people's unguilded alts.

bspa0700
04-19-2019, 10:10 AM
The people doing this have not been in Aftermath in quite some time. They are players who are essentially done with the game and just farming plat. Will leave it at that.

feniin
04-19-2019, 10:19 AM

If you had any evidence you would name a name.

Ask around to see who owns Hathan now. Have spotted him up there in the last few months.

Jimjam
04-19-2019, 10:23 AM
With respect, I don't see how you can be so sure. Out of AM's hundreds of members, you're going to claim you know all if their unguilded alts and that none of them are ever parked somewhere they aren't supposed to be?

Sorry fam, but nah. I'm not even picking on AM specifically here. There are bad apples in every guild, and it's not possible to police people's unguilded alts.

Honestly the absolute and categorical denial of something which would be impossible to prove or disprove just makes me suspicious.

feniin
04-19-2019, 10:24 AM
Honestly the absolute and categorical denial of something which would be impossible to prove or disprove just makes me suspicious.

Yeah. They're trying to hard to deny it now :p

Lobster1071
04-19-2019, 10:45 AM

Thanks for the comment. Increasing the drop rate is a nice suggestion. Someone gave me another one, which I like as well. Simply make the staff non-MQable (along with other min-boss items). All of this Hate farming nonsense will stop immediately.

Otherwise, should we start naming our characters with names like "Security Camera" so we can record these people with proof? Is that really the plan to stop this ridiculousness? Data which should be readily available to the GM's anyway (login times, locations, item aquistion times, etc).

rezzie
04-19-2019, 11:02 AM
Someone gave me another one, which I like as well. Simply make the staff non-MQable (along with other min-boss items). All of this Hate farming nonsense will stop immediately.

That will just see the introduction of "WTS Earth Staff loot rights" posts, the same as Stormfeather/Hammered Golden Hoop/Infestation and the other non-MQable items.

Like I said, catch someone in the act of logging in camped in zone and not porting up and that should be all the evidence you need to get them suspended.

Chapelle
04-19-2019, 11:10 AM
That will just see the introduction of "WTS Earth Staff loot rights" posts, the same as Stormfeather/Hammered Golden Hoop/Infestation and the other non-MQable items.

Like I said, catch someone in the act of logging in camped in zone and not porting up and that should be all the evidence you need to get them suspended.

The spawns are rare enough with massive windows therefore the opportunity to capture them logging in at fountain is extremely difficult. I also don’t think suspending one group will deter others from doing the same thing.

There needs to be a systematic resolution such as increased drop rate or expanded drop opportunities (male forsaken revs) to resolve the real driver of the camp - the price tag of a staff. If supply is raised, prices will deflate and give more the opportunity to complete the epic. I believe everything has value in this game and helps contribute to the immersive economy and gameplay. However, there’s an unnatural effect at play when you’re preventing end game experiences to a class due to monopolizing in game features and items.

Twochain
04-19-2019, 11:16 AM
Have you tried training them by accident?

kotton05
04-19-2019, 11:20 AM
Aftermath been berging over hate since I can remember , Moose Jaw and other mouth breathers caused a shit show over that place long ago, nothing can be done other than our no lifing these turds in 2019 emulated Everquest.

They are not winning and aftermath is a shitstain on the server anyways so What ya expect.

Twochain
04-19-2019, 11:22 AM
Aftermath been berging over hate since I can remember , Moose Jaw and other mouth breathers caused a shit show over that place long ago, nothing can be done other than our no lifing these turds in 2019 emulated Everquest.

They are not winning and aftermath is a shitstain on the server anyways so What ya expect.

Ouch fam I don't even know who moose jaw is why do i have to get lumped in with him

bspa0700
04-19-2019, 11:31 AM

It's adorable how badly you want my attention.

Ruhtar
04-19-2019, 11:32 AM

Sorry I'm so delayed in quoting this, but jesus fuck is this some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen posted.

Fragged
04-19-2019, 11:50 AM

Phatez has not played p99 for about a year and has been informed of the use of his toon in plane of hate, he has responded that he does not have the EMU to change the PW.

Bump

bthomsen0312
04-19-2019, 12:36 PM

I think part of the problem is that the Mage epic is the best epic in the game hands down. Is there a better epic that better enables the character to do content?

kotton05
04-19-2019, 12:37 PM
It's adorable how badly you want my attention.

Plane of hate was why I left aftermath why are you involved?

DallyLlama
04-19-2019, 01:09 PM
I think part of the problem is that the Mage epic is the best epic in the game hands down. Is there a better epic that better enables the character to do content?

Raiding would be intolerable without cleric epic. It's the only one that is needed in the end game.

Chapelle
04-19-2019, 01:11 PM
Rogues are significantly handicapped without RB. Mages can definitely get by with focused 52+ pets. Mod rods and coth for end game.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
04-19-2019, 01:18 PM
Just train them and call it a day.

Twochain
04-19-2019, 01:21 PM
Rogues are significantly handicapped without RB. Mages can definitely get by with focused 52+ pets. Mod rods and coth for end game.

You can do pretty decent damage with droppable weapons + 36% haste VS Ragebringer.

Epic mage pet DPS is like a level 60 rogue with ragebringer.

Hrothgar
04-19-2019, 01:24 PM

Indeed, the epic is suuuuper strong, especially to a level 46-55 mage. And/or to a mage with clicky boots and a boom stick... But, there's a bunch of equally important and powerful epics out there, which are FAR, far, far, far easier and cheaper to get.

I think the real issue is: The Earth staff is so rare that there are simply not enough tangible instances of "right place, right time" mages on p99, like there are Monks or Druids or Clerics or Rogues or Shamen; guilds loot the staff and loot council the hell out of it EVEN when players are spending their hard-earned DKP. Having quested the epic 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 on live with my Mage, I can attest to the supreme lack of epic mages on p99 being disconcerting and 'not classic' - whatever that means.

But, I'm just a filthy casual these days anyway. There's probably some nerd-core spectacle Mages doing amazing things out there with clicky Jabober on 'roids that the server staff is protecting us from by means of making the staff a real MewTwo.

aaezil
04-19-2019, 02:06 PM
Sadly the epic pet is low level and not suitable to do good dps vs raid level or high level targets. It is good for levelling zones though - ironically its the best in the hands of a casual mage trying to lvl through the 50s.

Supreme
04-19-2019, 02:23 PM
How dare any of you get in the way of these brave players pixels!

It's really all they got. If you deny them the satisfaction you will be making P99 a unsafe place.

branamil
04-19-2019, 02:44 PM
The cleric epic is the most broken epic in the game because it's effectively Call of the Hero for 0 mana. Summoning a level 60 player to you who can then use all of THEIR epics, spells, abilities and damage is more valuable than all other epics combined

Hrothgar
04-19-2019, 03:11 PM
The cleric epic is the most broken epic in the game because it's effectively Call of the Hero for 0 mana. Summoning a level 60 player to you who can then use all of THEIR epics, spells, abilities and damage is more valuable than all other epics combined

You win.

Fireapple
04-19-2019, 07:41 PM
Sadly the epic pet is low level and not suitable to do good dps vs raid level or high level targets. It is good for levelling zones though - ironically its the best in the hands of a casual mage trying to lvl through the 50s.

The Statue of Rallos Zek in 239s, 498k @2082 |
#1 Digler 21441@(91 in 236s) |
#2 Jumbasa 19736@(86 in 230s) |
#3 Definitelynot 19122@(80 in 238s) |
#4 Stabithaa 17553@(74 in 237s) |
#5 Riptoes + pets 17530@(74 in 236s) |
#6 Funz 16595@(70 in 236s) |
#7 Meowling 16278@(68 in 238s) |
#8 Playbook 15865@(67 in 236s) |
#9 Katierakel 13832@(59 in 236s) |

bthomsen0312
04-19-2019, 08:11 PM
The Statue of Rallos Zek in 239s, 498k @2082 |
#1 Digler 21441@(91 in 236s) |
#2 Jumbasa 19736@(86 in 230s) |
#3 Definitelynot 19122@(80 in 238s) |
#4 Stabithaa 17553@(74 in 237s) |
#5 Riptoes + pets 17530@(74 in 236s) |
#6 Funz 16595@(70 in 236s) |
#7 Meowling 16278@(68 in 238s) |
#8 Playbook 15865@(67 in 236s) |
#9 Katierakel 13832@(59 in 236s) |

as i said - it might be the strongest epic in the game for people who have had any interaction with it.

Just curious - how much of that is pure pet dmg and how much is nukes?

Fireapple
04-19-2019, 08:44 PM
as i said - it might be the strongest epic in the game for people who have had any interaction with it.

Just curious - how much of that is pure pet dmg and how much is nukes?

42 pet 32 nukes

Phatez
04-19-2019, 09:13 PM

After a few hours of testing e-mails I have found my EMU. Phatez is no longer in hate and will not revisit the zone for a long time.

Tethler
04-19-2019, 09:40 PM
After a few hours of testing e-mails I have found my EMU. Phatez is no longer in hate and will not revisit the zone for a long time.

Good on you, sir

aaezil
04-20-2019, 12:24 AM
74 dps is bad though... not sure why you posted that parse lol

derpcake2
04-20-2019, 01:48 AM
Lot of entitlement issues in this thread.

Senescant
04-20-2019, 02:31 AM
Yer rogues are shit. :/

DMN
04-20-2019, 03:13 AM
Wait, so someone stole the account or something? Are any of the other characters stolen accounts too then?

Hibbs
04-20-2019, 03:56 AM
Wait, so someone stole the account or something? Are any of the other characters stolen accounts too then?

I think stolen is a pretty strong word. People always leave and accounts get used by other people. /shrug

Swish2
04-20-2019, 04:46 AM
I love how the word "illegal" gets thrown around.

DMN
04-20-2019, 05:35 AM
I think stolen is a pretty strong word. People always leave and accounts get used by other people. /shrug

If it was not a stolen account, then they should still pay whatever punishment is due. Dog ate my homework didn't work in grade school and shouldn't here.

Jimjam
04-20-2019, 08:10 AM
If it was not a stolen account, then they should still pay whatever punishment is due. Dog ate my homework didn't work in grade school and shouldn't here.

It's the rules that you are responsible for what other people do with your account; it's part of the burden of sharing the accounts details.

I don't think a 30 day ban on the account of a retired player is going to upset anyone....

Dugface
04-20-2019, 10:09 AM

Which bag is your Magi staff in though?!

Phenyo
04-20-2019, 10:44 AM
Wheres kluwens post

Arvan
04-20-2019, 11:09 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/fb/fb7fc3535df507c3aba0ecbf6f27a32e1d85942d75c965f2d5 dfcce3671efcc1.jpg

loramin
04-20-2019, 11:52 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/fb/fb7fc3535df507c3aba0ecbf6f27a32e1d85942d75c965f2d5 dfcce3671efcc1.jpg

Step #1: Go to images.google.com

Step #2: Search for "site:imgur.com am I the only one who gives" (I like to add "animated gif" myself, but that's just me)

Step #3: Find one you like, click on it (if you don't you'll get the wrong URL), then right click and copy image address

Step #4: Post here and click the mountains with a sun icon on the toolbar, then paste the URL in

Step #5:

https://i.imgur.com/bijSOh3.gif

Step #6: Profit!

aaezil
04-20-2019, 12:01 PM
Yeah im not doing a 12 step program just to post an image haha

loramin
04-20-2019, 12:10 PM
Yeah im not doing a 12 step program just to post an image haha

:p It's three extra steps beyond making the post itself. One of them is just typing a URL into your browser (which should autocomplete after a few characters once you've done it before), and it's only necessary if you want to share an image. Plus, unless you have the exact meme image on your hard drive already, you're going to have to do some form of those steps anyway just to find your image (so why not just find it at imgur?).

The other option is to just stick with text. But if you are going to share an image with the world, why not take two seconds more to make it so people can actually see it?

LazyHydras
04-20-2019, 03:10 PM
Just so I'm clear, did you want Eliashib to clear a yellow brick road for you and your guild to get to the fountain to make it easier for you to contest?

Hi, Eliashib. Good to see you post on the forums.

Lobster1071
04-20-2019, 05:01 PM

Yes, that's exactly the point of this entire thread. Clear me a way to the fountain. Nailed it!

...or, just maybe, it could be about following clearly established rules.

I have no problem with losing a target when beaten fair and square. It's happened many times. I DO have a problem when a small number of people cheat and are a detriment to fun and good competition.

So if the rules aren't followed in Hate, can we now park a few people in Fear for the Golems? Maybe set up a farm crew in Velk so we don't have to get people up to him either? How about something bigger and park a few groups at the exit in west ToV for LTK? Oh...none of these things are allowed? However in Hate, it's perfectly fine to park people there, track for something, then log in and ninja it as soon as it pops. It's creates a slippery slope to throwing all rules out the window.

As I said, either revise the rules, delete the rules, have everyone ignore the rules, or actually enforce the rules.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189856

A: ...along with Maestro and mini bosses in Plane of Hate (if a guild is actively clearing hate when a mini boss spawns, they will not be DQ'd from that mini boss).

Q16: Are we allowed to bind at raid mobs? And/or camp out toons at raid mobs?
A: Absolutely not.

Maliant
04-20-2019, 05:29 PM
People have already told you repeatedly how to address the problem. Get a tracker up there and get video evidence of any perceived illegal behavior and send to GMs to address. People do illegal / shady stuff all the time in ToV etc. and unless there is proof nothing happens to the guilty parties there either.

Gozuk
04-20-2019, 07:00 PM
So Eliashib is Nalken? Why am I not surprised to see Nalken's name as one of the accused people here?

Nalken, who is suppposedly Stormwulfe as well (???) applied to join Anonymous a while back and lied on his application (as an adult, on a video game.) The whole situation was very odd as he was claiming to have just returned to the game after a break of several years yet he had Stormwulfe and his Druid (can't recall the name) listed as his characters, and they were both tagged <Anonymous> roughly 6 months before he put this new application in. Weird.

This was after Nalken was trying to buy a full set of SS plate armor in the tunnel for what must have been a month at least. He joined us for a couple weeks, struck out on a few HoT raids, then left one evening after saying he doesn't like using Discord or something along those lines. Ten minutes later he was tagged <Veloci Shift> who happened to be raiding that night.... you guessed it, Halls of Testing. Hope you guys enjoyed my story.

Zeebraboy
04-20-2019, 07:35 PM
Nalken or whatever he goes by now adays is a pretty well known RMTer/account buyer. Not surprising to see someone using his characters now adays for a hate farming crew.

kaizersoze
04-20-2019, 09:30 PM
power level a monk to 46 and flop them to fountain. low level agro the shit out of fucking everything and wipe them like mudbutt.

Swish2
04-21-2019, 12:02 AM
power level a monk to 46 and flop them to fountain. low level agro the shit out of fucking everything and wipe them like mudbutt.

That sounds illegal

Visual
04-21-2019, 02:02 AM

is it illegal to stop illegal activities by illegal means? Or is it a double negative and makes that legal and pure

nyclin
04-21-2019, 03:19 AM
is it illegal to stop illegal activities by illegal means? Or is it a double negative and makes that legal and pure

its only illegal if you get caught

I Felt Nostalgic
04-21-2019, 03:42 AM
There is only one choice it seems, beat them at their own game.

Madbad
04-21-2019, 04:54 AM

Mind Blown

kotton05
04-21-2019, 10:21 AM
It’s illegal to be a terrorist but people still do it

Lobster1071
04-21-2019, 10:56 AM
It’s illegal to be a terrorist but people still do it

Very true. Then after they execute their plan, they are either caught, or die horribly. Often with the same results to their friends.

shokar
04-21-2019, 11:43 AM
pathetic

Lobster1071
04-21-2019, 12:06 PM
That sounds illegal

It sure does! Thanks for supporting the argument.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/illegal

Definition of illegal

: not according to or authorized by law : unlawful, illicit also : not sanctioned by official rules (as of a game)

Mr. Webster must have been an EQ player too.

DallyLlama
04-22-2019, 04:24 PM
Make the whole zone repop on Innuendo spawn. 50% more minis, more epics (mage, ranger, sk), more interest in hate period. Also, more consistent timers. This works in Fear why not hate?

Bring on the trains.

klemenis
04-22-2019, 04:26 PM
i am willing to pay you farmers to get me a essence of vampire (chanter epic piece)! message me, lets make a deal!

Linksfather
04-23-2019, 04:42 AM
People freak out when you use a epic pet (or any pet for that matter) when raiding anyway. Not worth the hassle listening to uneducated players blaming a pet for out pushing 65 monks.

Ghostly
04-23-2019, 07:39 AM
Nalken, who is suppposedly Stormwulfe as well (???) applied to join Anonymous a while back and lied on his application (as an adult, on a video game.).

You're calling him out for lying on his application "as and adult, on a video game", but maybe you should be asking why anyone, regardless of age, is filling out applications in a video game.

Jimjam
04-23-2019, 07:58 AM
It's 2019; it's hard enough to get a guild offer, let alone a job offer!

Khaall Drogo
04-29-2019, 10:52 AM
Got on this morning to the illegal hate crew scumming it up.

Lobster1071
04-29-2019, 02:32 PM
I don't recognize any of those names as the regular farm crew, but if you've observed them logging in up there and snipping minis like the other regular crew is doing, then hopefully you have videos and logs to submit to the petition forum, like I have been doing.

It might be to a point now where everyone knows the rules are not enforced so other people are going to be doing it to. The whole "if they are doing it, why can't we" mentality takes over until something drastic is actually done about it. Something like making the items non-MQ, or increasing drop rates and/or mob spawn rates (like essence for chanters), etc

Chapelle
04-29-2019, 02:37 PM
Elisashb and his team popped in last Monday or Tuesday when Magi was up. Couldn't get fraps since I was at zone in. However, seeing them log in while we were all at zone in should point to illegal camping. This was reported but I haven't heard anything yet.

The photo above just looks like another snipe team, with some Core representation.

feniin
04-29-2019, 02:46 PM
Infernus merged with Core, so they may as well all be <Core> -- now that they have new leadership, maybe they will crack down on it?

Teppler
04-29-2019, 03:00 PM
Someone or some people are making a lot of rent money. Does anyone actually think these are regular p99ers?

maskedmelon
04-29-2019, 03:02 PM
Someone or some people are making a lot of rent money. Does anyone actually think these are regular p99ers?

how much per hour does that come out to?

pogs4ever
04-29-2019, 03:15 PM
Snitches get stitches

Ssouky
04-29-2019, 06:57 PM
I saw them log in, told them it was not cool. They simply answered they were re-logging after a /q.
How can you prove otherwise ?

Anyways, I don't care, I beat them 100% of the time we compete at those pull. They cheat and don't even do it well. That's what's really sad actually.
Closing 10 years on a box for some and they can't pull a hate mini with half velious BiS ?
Sad, sad, sad.

Wallicker
04-29-2019, 07:20 PM
I don’t see a wizard amongst them, I’d assume it’s fairly easy for a GM to see where these characters are camped... I seriously doubt that cleric is up there tracking lol how did he get there? Common sense is plenty of proof I say if a non tracking class is camped in hate for more than 48 hrs boot them out of the zone, see the same person do it again suspension, 3rd time ban hammer. This won’t completely remove the problem but it’ll surely be a strong deterrent! Or a GM could hide a toon in zone and record during two windows and just suspend these people. Set them up entrapment style like an episode of “bait car” and post the fraps for us to all see afterwards.

Oleris
04-29-2019, 07:48 PM
They should just add 1-3 mini epic quest loot to inny. Would make him actually worth killing.

Senescant
04-29-2019, 07:49 PM
Or just 1-3 random epic loots. Imagine inny dropping white/green scales!

Convict
04-29-2019, 07:55 PM
They should just add 1-3 mini epic quest loot to inny. Would make him actually worth killing.

this is a great idea

and while they are at it add roamers that go to the safe spot @ fountain

Chapelle
04-29-2019, 10:05 PM

That's Hate 1.0, right? Hate 2.0 introduced mini's and spread out Inny loot if I'm not mistaken.

Jimjam
04-30-2019, 02:26 AM
That's Hate 1.0, right? Hate 2.0 introduced mini's and spread out Inny loot if I'm not mistaken.

Under the guise of 'removing bottlenecks'!

Chapelle
04-30-2019, 08:08 AM
Under the guise of 'removing bottlenecks'!

I guess after Hate 2.0 when Magi got the staff, they figured out there was still a bottleneck and then gave the staff a chance to drop from all male forsaken rev's after Luclin release. Would be a great solution to this mess.

Oleris
04-30-2019, 12:22 PM
Another issue is that all the mini's are not guaranteed to spawn after a quake from what I have been told.

azeth
04-30-2019, 12:31 PM
...add roamers that go to the safe spot @ fountain

Chapelle
05-04-2019, 10:07 AM
Have fraps with a monk, sk, cleric camped at fountain. Guides aren't answering any reports or petitions to receive the videos.

Maliant
05-04-2019, 10:37 AM
What is illegal about being camped at fountain? :confused:

DiogenesThaDogg
05-04-2019, 10:40 AM
The real problem would be if they logged in and killed a mini, if I'm reading the rules properly.

aaezil
05-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Lol yeah they are camped there to kill trash not minis amirite

kaizersoze
05-04-2019, 04:23 PM
What is illegal about being camped at fountain? :confused:

if youre a tracker, nothing. If you have a force there to kill the minis, which are considered by the rules raid mobs, you're breaking the rules because you cant have a force camped in the vicinity of a raid mob.

Maliant
05-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Correct, so the person with fraps of people just camping at fountain means Butkus. He needs the fraps of them logging in at fountain and killing a mini.

Visual
05-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Looks like the perfect crime

LazyHydras
05-05-2019, 12:06 AM
That's a bold move, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for them.

roks1
05-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Crazy suggestion but -- if a gm gives a shit about these so called rules how about a little test for our alleged criminals.

Port yourself to hate gm guy, then manually spawn magi with a staff. Chris Hansen their fuckin' asses.

dovi1212
05-05-2019, 06:32 PM
I think this is a job for Tricket, he has been policing Hate pretty well.

CodyF86
05-05-2019, 06:51 PM
Ironically Chris Hansen got caught being a pedophile himself.

P99Druid
05-05-2019, 07:56 PM
I think this is a job for Tricket, he has been policing Hate pretty well.

Book not up

Ghostly
05-06-2019, 07:57 AM
Ironically Chris Hansen got caught being a pedophile himself.

He got caught writing bad checks....