PDA

View Full Version : Did Everyone have FUN??

Pages : [1] 2

Hotel
04-08-2019, 03:06 AM
zone in pulling was better better for everyone

ajohnymous
04-08-2019, 03:21 AM
No way im doing that once a week. It’s not sustainable, gonna have burn out on all sides.

Sonderbeast
04-08-2019, 03:22 AM
we are raiding

raiding is FUNE

ajohnymous
04-08-2019, 03:25 AM
Not to mention AM leap frogging day one and that’s them on good behavior.

Prostatus
04-08-2019, 03:36 AM
140 AG call AM a zerg.
AM fields 50 at 330am calls AG nerds.

Kittens get ToV loot

Usual people doing the usual things just in a new spot.

Convict
04-08-2019, 03:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/YX6ZTJ2.gif

Nexii
04-08-2019, 03:37 AM
AM+Kittens new superalliance

Swish2
04-08-2019, 03:39 AM
No way im doing that once a week. It’s not sustainable, gonna have burn out on all sides.

Excellent, make way for casual raiders.

Hibbs
04-08-2019, 04:04 AM

Pretty sure that's the point! and it will be sustainable because other guilds will be in there doing things! woot woot.

Vianna
04-08-2019, 04:05 AM
Pretty sure that's the point! and it will be sustainable because other guilds will be in there doing things! woot woot.

False. Only 1 guild is killing the new Vyemm and Vulak mechanics.

Hibbs
04-08-2019, 04:11 AM

I'm confused what you think is false about by statement but cool man!

Daloon
04-08-2019, 04:14 AM
Not to mention AM leap frogging day one and that’s them on good behavior.
I don't think leap frogging has the same meaning when there is 397 people in the same zone.

Phenyo
04-08-2019, 04:19 AM
If you're not first you're last. Looking forward to this crawl every week but over 3 days!

not really

Convict
04-08-2019, 04:24 AM

does every AM forum warrior have an ego this overinflated?

elwing
04-08-2019, 04:26 AM
Had loads of fun!

titanshub
04-08-2019, 04:28 AM
I had a blast. Kittens played well and we ended up with 3 ToV dragons at the end of the night. Cekenar, Sevalak, and Jorlleag. Two of those, Cekenar and Jorlleag we have never done before without teaming up (I think).

We had some difficulties with the wurms that required us to split our chain and fight both at the same time. We got FTE on Cekenar and killed him. AM got FTE on Zlexak and we were able to recover while they were fighting and get FTE on Sevalak before Zlexak died. We fought him around the corner so as to not interfere with AM's dragon.

Afterwords AM approached us about working together to clear to Doubles quickly and then splitting the dragons once we got there. It went pretty well and we managed to Kill Jorlleag without too much difficulty. AM got their Lady N quicker than they otherwise would have and were able to move on to prioritize other targets. Kittens however was ready for bed so we transitioned to some targets outside of ToV where we could field less people and still have a shot.

Although it may not be in the spirit of RNF, I personally though AM was pretty classy about the whole thing.

https://i.imgur.com/oUTEYqV.gifv

Vianna
04-08-2019, 04:32 AM
does every AM forum warrior have an ego this overinflated?

It isn't overinflated. AG couldn't even get into north till we killed a mob for them.

Phenyo
04-08-2019, 04:34 AM
I had a blast. Kittens played well and we ended up with 3 ToV dragons at the end of the night. Cekenar, Sevalak, and Jorlleag. Two of those, Cekenar and Jorlleag we have never done before without teaming up (I think).

We had some difficulties with the wurms that required us to split our chain and fight both at the same time. We got FTE on Cekenar and killed him. AM got FTE on Zlexak and we were able to recover while they were fighting and get FTE on Sevalak before Zlexak died. We fought him around the corner so as to not interfere with AM's dragon.

Afterwords AM approached us about working together to clear to Doubles quickly and then splitting the dragons once we got there. It went pretty well and we managed to Kill Jorlleag without too much difficulty. AM got their Lady N quicker than they otherwise would have and were able to move on to prioritize other targets. Kittens however was ready for bed so we transitioned to some targets outside of ToV where we could field less people and still have a shot.

Although it may not be in the spirit of RNF, I personally though AM was pretty classy about the whole thing.

This is far too wholesome for the popular narrative

titanshub
04-08-2019, 04:47 AM
This is far too wholesome for the popular narrative

There are two possible reasons for that:

1. The raid scene is so toxic and bizzaro world that the only way to effectively troll people is to be honest and nice.

2. I think this thread should probably be in server chat but I know people can't behave themselves well enough for that to be allowed.

http://i.imgur.com/oUTEYqV.gif

Jimjam
04-08-2019, 04:55 AM
Any reports in on how Anonymous did?

Dolalin
04-08-2019, 07:27 AM
Anything that makes ToV more of a timesink/pita is very welcome and a great idea. Casuals won't care, they'll be happy to crawl and put in the time for a few dragons. This will mostly hurt the farm guilds like AM. And so be it, they're hogging content.

mumpz
04-08-2019, 08:20 AM
cheers for kittens who do math

Baylan295
04-08-2019, 08:26 AM
So, if my sources are correct, non-AM/AG guilds got:

All of Kunark, Golems, Draco, Vox, Yeli, Zlandi, Zlex, Sevelak, Jorll, Eashen, Aary, LTK, Telk.

Chapelle
04-08-2019, 09:38 AM
So, if my sources are correct, non-AM/AG guilds got:

All of Kunark, Golems, Draco, Vox, Yeli, Zlandi, Zlex, Sevelak, Jorll, Eashen, Aary, LTK, Telk.

Any word on Hate mini's?

Supreme
04-08-2019, 09:55 AM
I sense a re-balancing in the force.

FatherSioux
04-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Interesting stuff here...might make me more interested in p99 raiding. The whole p99 experience is pretty solid 1-60, once you're raiding it traditionally took a sharp dive toward dumpster fire status.

Misek84
04-08-2019, 11:11 AM
So let me getting this straight casuals bitch that DA pulling to zone is wrong cause they couldnt compete with pulling/idol farming. So they change game mechinics to prevent it and now casuals bitch that crawling/new mechanics are to long/hard so they cant compete. I guess casual scum wont be happy till everythings instanced but what they fail to understand is that will kill the server cause competition is the only thing keeping this server alive for all these years. Reminds me of liberal scum bitching infavor of communism until it gets implement and they realize the unintended consequences and start bitching again. I guess people who suck will always bitch cause they suck and cant compete in eq game or the game of life lol.

ReadOnly
04-08-2019, 11:17 AM
^^^ found the Trump supporter

Heebs13
04-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Muh Libruls!

FatherSioux
04-08-2019, 11:20 AM
^ Found the ideologue

Hotel
04-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Muh Libruls!

Enjoy ToV last night? lol

Heebs13
04-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Enjoy ToV last night? lol

Yes. You couldn't tell by my /ooc?

derpcake2
04-08-2019, 11:32 AM
fun not up

bigjeff100
04-08-2019, 11:35 AM
The word casual is getting thrown around waaaay too easily these days..

branamil
04-08-2019, 11:41 AM
It actually was fun, mostly because you actually have a shot at kael armor and flurry loot now. People actually have to play they class properly when crawling instead of just eating for Uber dragon to deliver your loot. And the whole meta of coth bots and idols was lame as fuck.

aaezil
04-08-2019, 11:42 AM
It was awesome. Got to play real classic everquest. Sorry you dont enjoy that!

Duane
04-08-2019, 11:50 AM

Misek84
04-08-2019, 11:57 AM
^^^ found the Trump supporter

So not supporting communism = supporting trump? So i guess with that genius logic supporting democratics = supporting communism? If so than trump will win re-election cause anyone with half a brain knows communism just leads to misery for the vast majority.

Moerne
04-08-2019, 12:04 PM
cheers for kittens who do math

Kittenmath was the best part of the night for me.

I did not love last night, it was far more disorganized and chaotic than pulls to zone have ever been. But I'm sure once we all get more practice with this new style, it will settle down.

loramin
04-08-2019, 12:10 PM

I wasn't on but from what I understand AEGIS (the alliance we're in) got a bunch of Kunark dragons. Huzzah!

mattydef
04-08-2019, 12:14 PM

Well if you consider what Aegis did yesterday (which is fair imo since all of aegis doesn't even equal the numbers of a lot of single guilds on p99) than Anon got:
Green Scale, White Scale, Slime Blood of Cazic Thule, Child's Tear, BCG, RBB x2, COF and a few other things. What did Rustle do?

Clazxiss
04-08-2019, 12:18 PM

Are you talking about the new mechanics that Rogean did not list, but said existed? What are they exactly?

branamil
04-08-2019, 12:28 PM
I had fun, but I am anxiously awaiting AEGIS to tell me how I should have felt about ToV raiding while they were killing Talendor!

mattydef
04-08-2019, 01:14 PM
I had fun, but I am anxiously awaiting AEGIS to tell me how I should have felt about ToV raiding while they were killing Talendor!

Is it really that difficult of a concept to understand that everyone has their own opinions and you are perfectly entitled to your own and that nobody has the right to tell you how you should feel? The new changes may or may not ever personally benefit me, I dont care about getting loot anymore, i'm content with my characters, but I think the new tov changes are step in the right direction. Are they perfect? No. It will definitely need some changes in the near future, but it gives more guilds the opportunity to actually kill a dragon here and there since they arent all dying at ent within a few hours.

loramin
04-08-2019, 01:28 PM
;)I had fun, but I am anxiously awaiting AEGIS to tell me how I should have felt about ToV raiding while they were killing Talendor!

First off, you're just being a dick. I've said repeatedly my views are mine and mine alone: not Anonymous's, not AEGIS's.

And second, I'm a little surprised at you Branamil. I'm used to a lot of the losers here and their entitlement issues, but based on your previous posts I really thought you were smarter. But I guess you're just another moron who thinks that because they joined a guild where a small fraction stare at nothing for eight hours-plus, they're somehow the only ones that deserve an opinion on who gets to raid on a box of 2k+ people.

branamil
04-08-2019, 02:22 PM
;)

who gets to raid on a box of 2k+ people.

You could have raided last night in ToV but you didn't.. but you've written over 20,000 posts to prescribing how to control this zone. It sounds like you're projecting you're "who gets to raid" restrictions on to me.

loramin
04-08-2019, 02:37 PM
You could have raided last night in ToV but you didn't.. but you've written over 20,000 posts to prescribing how to control this zone. It sounds like you're projecting you're "who gets to raid" restrictions on to me.

Brilliant deduction: I watched some Farscape with my wife instead of playing EQ for a single night, therefore I have no right to even talk about raiding on a forum :rolleyes:

loramin
04-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Look, I know this is RnF, but maybe, just briefly, could we try talking about what raid scene we genuinely believe would be best for the server? Could people talk honestly about why competition matters, what it even means to them, whether they really care about people playing EverQuest better, or whether they just want a private club that others can't join? Could we talk about stuff like that ...

... instead of just trying to make the most clever personal attack? I know it's a longshot, but you'll never know if you don't ask.

Ripqozko
04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
Look, I know this is RnF, but maybe, just briefly, could we try talking about what raid scene we genuinely believe would be best for the server? Could people talk honestly about why competition matters, what it even means to them, whether they really care about people playing EverQuest better, or whether they just want a private club that others can't join? Could we talk about stuff like that ...

... instead of just trying to make the most clever personal attack? I know it's a longshot, but you'll never know if you don't ask.

Would Anon been in tov if you were online? Grats kittens on raiding

feniin
04-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Would Anon been in tov if you were online? Grats kittens on raiding

Roll Tide <3

Hotel
04-08-2019, 02:49 PM
Roll Tide <3

wholesome raid environment, not like lormain would understand

loramin
04-08-2019, 02:53 PM
If y'all think you're being clever by saying "hey, under the current system that strongly discourages smaller guilds from participating, a smaller guild/alliance didn't participate, and therefore it's proof that any system which encourages smaller guilds/alliances to participate is inherently flawed", then you're not as clever as you think.

Rang
04-08-2019, 02:54 PM

I think people may be surprised that you go on and on..... and on about these topics. Haven’t you realized that yes, this is about a private club others cannot join and always has been about that. The players that want “competition” gain satisfaction from denying the “enemy” (other guilds) pixels, no matter how insignificant the pixels may be. How have you not come to that realization already? It doesn’t matter what system (outside of a rotation) is in place. The motivation is the same.

loramin
04-08-2019, 02:54 PM
But again, instead of the personal attacks, why not answer a question this: all else being equal would it be better if more people got to experience classic EverQuest raiding?

7thGate
04-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Nonspecific to Loramin, but Aegis did raid ToV last night. We came there after the targets we knew how to try and do, and made an attempt at Telk, which didn't work but was a good learning experience. After which it was late enough that we went to bed.

It was rather fun, since there were still some dragons up to try and go after by that point, which I am pretty sure would not have been the case before these changes. Getting to step a toe into ToV was a good time even if not successful.

There were over 400(!) people in ToV by the time we showed up in force, which is a lot of people getting to try and kill dragons.

loramin
04-08-2019, 02:58 PM
I think people may be surprised that you go on and on..... and on about these topics. Haven’t you realized that yes, this is about a private club others cannot join and always has been about that. The players that want “competition” gain satisfaction from denying the “enemy” (other guilds) pixels, no matter how insignificant the pixels may be. How have you not come to that realization already? It doesn’t matter what system (outside of a rotation) is in place. The motivation is the same.

If you think that RnF is only read by the people who yell the loudest in it, or even for that matter server chat (as these discussions often bleed over), then you're missing most of the audience. Tons of players (and, one can only hope, some staff) read these forums too.

And all those (unspeaking) people can make up their own minds, based on the arguments and personal attacks made here, what opinion they want to hold. I certainly won't stop making them just because a few folks try to shout me down.

branamil
04-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Loramin: posts 28,000 times regarding raid rules
Loramin: doesn't raid
Everyone else: your opinion isn't that relevant because you don't raid
Loramin: HELP!! I'm being personally attacked, O, how long must I suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune?

Gozuk
04-08-2019, 03:42 PM
Wow, really?

Maliant
04-08-2019, 03:46 PM
The fun has just begun.

aaezil
04-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Way to misquote shakespeare ahahaa

Twochain
04-08-2019, 03:53 PM

I lol'd

I had a fucking blast last night. My CoV faction is wrecked, every single one of my clickies have been depleted. I ate 2 or 3 corpses. I ran around NToV like I owned the place without DA on for the first time ever.

We'll see how it is a couple months from now though. The burn out can be real.

Jimjam
04-08-2019, 03:54 PM
That sounds like a great haul for anon and her aegis pals!

Looks like the changes making ToV more time consuming have had a beneficial knock on effect to the rest of the earthquake raid scene!

loramin
04-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Loramin: posts 28,000 times regarding raid rules
Loramin: doesn't raid
Everyone else: your opinion isn't that relevant because you don't raid
Loramin: HELP!! I'm being personally attacked, O, how long must I suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune?

https://i.imgur.com/BFPnIre.gif

loramin
04-08-2019, 04:51 PM
That sounds like a great haul for anon and her aegis pals!

Looks like the changes making ToV more time consuming have had a beneficial knock on effect to the rest of the earthquake raid scene!

It does!

I still think rotations would be better (or instances, or any other solution that actually involves letting anyone who wants to play EverQuest play EverQuest, instead of only letting those that compete in the made-up non-EQ wall staring game du jour), but you can't let perfection be the enemy of the good.

bigjeff100
04-08-2019, 04:55 PM
Brilliant deduction: I watched some Farscape with my wife instead of playing EQ for a single night, therefore I have no right to even talk about raiding on a forum :rolleyes:

I watched all of Farscape finally!!!!!

Rogean
04-08-2019, 04:57 PM
I didn't get past the first episode of Farscape.

And then they killed my Stargate by turning it into Fargate. :'(

loramin
04-08-2019, 05:05 PM
It's good to see you back here sir, you've been missed.

IDK though, maybe give it another shot? The first episode is kinda weak and very ... 80s (90s?), but like a lot of shows they have to set things up and it gets better. I missed it in it's time, but my wife and I have gotten into it on Prime and I can see why it's one of those beloved classic sci-fi shows.

mattydef
04-08-2019, 05:08 PM
Never heard of Farscape, looks cheesy as hell, i'm going to watch it.

bigjeff100
04-08-2019, 05:23 PM
I didn't get past the first episode of Farscape.

And then they killed my Stargate by turning it into Fargate. :'(

Haha took a few episodes to get into. Then i really liked it, and towards the end i started to burn out again.. But there is a sweet spot of that show for sure!!!

maskedmelon
04-08-2019, 05:45 PM
loramin is the most talented troll on the forum and the most entertaining one since ATG.

also, he is a very nice man and is also polite and thoughtful and would make an excellent guide.

also he is Kayyte and Greengrocer and he stole my hat.

Endonde
04-08-2019, 05:56 PM
Never heard of Farscape, looks cheesy as hell, i'm going to watch it.

It is cheesy as hell, imagine Star Trek meets the muppets.

beargryllz
04-08-2019, 05:57 PM
I welcome our new kitten overlords

loramin
04-08-2019, 06:00 PM
It is cheesy as hell, imagine Star Trek meets the muppets.

It is and it isn't. I feel like this gets at it a little better:

When we think about space operas, we think about Star Wars or Star Trek, or even Stargate. These are the sweeping, grand sagas, with stalwart heroes and clear distinctions between right and wrong. Farscape is not that kind of story.

Commissioned by the Sci-Fi Channel (now Syfy), produced by the Jim Henson Company, and shot in Australia, Farscape ran for four seasons from 1999 to 2003. Now streaming on Amazon Prime, Farscape was a bizarre, gun-toting series about criminals on the run; its main cast featured two puppets, several aliens, and only one human. This, along with its daring plot lines and downright absurdity, made it an instant cult hit, but Farscape never quite reached the brand recognition of its rivals. Yet this show quietly redefined sci-fi—and we can still see its influence on the genre today.

(Spoiler: the "influence" they're talking about is mainly Guardians of the Galaxy.)

Endonde
04-08-2019, 06:04 PM
It is and it isn't. I feel like this gets at it a little better:

(Spoiler: the "influence" they're talking about is mainly Guardians of the Galaxy.)

Do you just read RnF all day waiting to disagree with people?

Llandris
04-08-2019, 06:04 PM

This was fun to watch. Aftermeow

Moerne
04-08-2019, 06:35 PM
This was fun to watch. Aftermeow

It's *Kittenmath* you dirty heretic!

Fifield
04-08-2019, 07:16 PM
I had a ton of fun last night,
I would love to see everyone let NToV spawn fully, then when the last dragon spawns, its fucking GO time and all guilds go hard.

Clearing to each dragon every time it spawns is gonna be lame, numbers will win most likely(and that favors me). I really liked what went down last night,was competitive, yet we all tried our best to keep off eachother.

I guess we'll see how this all plays out

Brocode
04-08-2019, 07:46 PM
I found it pretty entertaining, the difficulty the new concept, the challenge. PLEASE KEEP IT UP!

k9quaint
04-08-2019, 08:45 PM
<Kittens Who Do Math>

Swish2
04-08-2019, 10:07 PM
Some interesting ways to put the two guilds together with words.

Nexii
04-08-2019, 10:47 PM
As a cleric, it felt like actually playing EQ again in TOV. The meta became so very not classic.

mumpz
04-09-2019, 09:52 AM
It's *Kittenmath* you dirty heretic!

it's totally kittens who do math

Arvan
04-09-2019, 10:01 AM
Had a ton of fun in NToV!

Jimjam
04-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Some interesting ways to put the two guilds together with words.so close

DiogenesThaDogg
04-09-2019, 11:07 AM
it's totally kittens who do math

Aftermeow please

DromalPhrenia
04-09-2019, 11:13 AM
i had fun, i almost always have fun. sorry if this doesnt fit your TOXIC RNF-CENTRIC ATTITUDE!!!!!!!

mumpz
04-09-2019, 12:08 PM
Aftermeow please

too similar to afterguard :cool:

Hotel
04-09-2019, 01:04 PM
this thread has become too supportive

2 dragons are currently alive in ToV and my jimmies are being rustled

unroot the mobs

ReadOnly
04-09-2019, 01:11 PM
2 dragons are currently alive in ToV and my jimmies are being rustled

unroot the mobs

You too scared to venture in there?

Hotel
04-09-2019, 01:14 PM
You too scared to venture in there?

too scared to give another guild free vulak

tycohunden
04-09-2019, 01:22 PM
I remember being really pumped for Ka D'Argo, they hyped up his fighting skills, then he was apprehended like it was nothing and I realized I was watching cheese....
Still finished it, but mostly for the farting royalty dude and the blue balls romance...

Convict
04-09-2019, 02:26 PM

Hehe “free”

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 02:38 PM

Gee if only there were some sort of precedent for when there's one mob that drops decent loot triggering the ability to kill another mob that drops better loot. Something like you kill the trigger mob, let's call him 'The Batue of Ballos Bek", and then you have an uncontested X amount of time to kill the harder mob.

Shame we can't come up with something like that.

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 02:39 PM
uncontested X amount of time to kill the harder mob

"harder mob" = "triggered mob". You know what I meant.

Hideousclaw
04-09-2019, 02:55 PM
Gee if only there were some sort of precedent for when there's one mob that drops decent loot triggering the ability to kill another mob that drops better loot. Something like you kill the trigger mob, let's call him 'The Batue of Ballos Bek", and then you have an uncontested X amount of time to kill the harder mob.

It would have to apply to whatever the last mob up is, since this might create a situation where a guild will rush vyemm for the exclusivity. But yeah, would be nice.

Arkanjil
04-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Hats off to all the Paladins and SKs that tanked like champs!

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 03:51 PM
It would have to apply to whatever the last mob up is, since this might create a situation where a guild will rush vyemm for the exclusivity. But yeah, would be nice.

Sure, why not? Whoever kills the mob that 'triggers' Vulak gets an hour uncontested on Vulak. If Vulak happens to pop and he's the only mob up, he's FFA.

Make sense? Would certainly end these stupid standoffs.

Immok
04-09-2019, 04:03 PM
Sure, why not? Whoever kills the mob that 'triggers' Vulak gets an hour uncontested on Vulak. If Vulak happens to pop and he's the only mob up, he's FFA.

Make sense? Would certainly end these stupid standoffs.

Then what about the mob before the mob? Would the same kind of standoff exist on the 2nd to last dragon before Vulak?

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Then what about the mob before the mob? Would the same kind of standoff exist on the 2nd to last dragon before Vulak?

Possible, but because one of those mobs would be NOT Vyemm, you run into the possibility of a third guild moving on the easier dragon. As it stands now Vyemm is fairly prohibitive as he's much stronger than a lot of the other dragons in ToV, including Vulak himself.

Having an easier dragon that can be the breaking point, as well as the possibility of multiple guilds all being in the mix, ups the chances of someone breaking the stalemate.

Inferus
04-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Look, I know this is RnF, but maybe, just briefly, could we try talking about what raid scene we genuinely believe would be best for the server?

Instances IMO. Since we're clearly doing away with classic mechanics, just instance raid zones. "Competition" on P99 rewards those who have absolutely nothing else to do. That was fine in 1999 when we were all teenagers, but it's not 1999 anymore.

Heebs13
04-12-2019, 01:24 AM
Since we're clearly doing away with classic mechanics, just instance raid zones.

Sorry but conveyor-belting dragons to the ToV entrance was never classic. What we have today is much closer to classic than what we had 2 weeks ago.

phatogre
04-12-2019, 05:24 AM
That was fine in 1999 when we were all teenagers, but it's not 1999 anymore.

It not being 1999 anymore is not classic

Jimjam
04-12-2019, 06:02 AM
Instances IMO. Since we're clearly doing away with classic mechanics, just instance raid zones. "Competition" on P99 rewards those who have absolutely nothing else to do. That was fine in 1999 when we were all teenagers, but it's not 1999 anymore.

Maybe it worked for you personally, but it wasn't fine for everyone in 1999.

The biggest non classic thing to me is how casuals and family men can spend 5 years slowly levelling and still experience Velious as a 'relevant' expansion. On live you had a year and a half tops.

Phenyo
04-12-2019, 06:21 AM

Your suggestions are garbage please stop

Zal22
04-12-2019, 06:43 AM
It is project 2001 now. Everyone is retarded.

Ravager
04-12-2019, 07:43 AM
zone in pulling was better better for everyone

Certainly wouldn't want to do something as silly as playing the game.

kjs86z
04-12-2019, 08:16 AM
Anyone holding onto the "not classic" hasn't fully reached adulthood despite what their birth certificate may indicate.

Heebs13
04-12-2019, 09:24 AM
Your suggestions are garbage please stop

No one cares what you think.

Ella`Ella
04-12-2019, 09:28 AM
I don't know why the GM's bother putting changes like this in. It ends up making more work for them having to babysit.

The fact is, they could leave everything as-is, no matter how much you bitch, and you're all sick enough to keep throwing what's left of your health and youth into this game.

Legday
04-12-2019, 09:51 AM
I don't know why the GM's bother putting changes like this in. It ends up making more work for them having to babysit.

The fact is, they could leave everything as-is, no matter how much you bitch, and you're all sick enough to keep throwing what's left of your health and youth into this game.

Adding to that...

The same thing will happen every time they change the rules. For some reason I don't think server staff catches on to this.

AM will just figure out how to kill dragons in the new mechanics and rules as quickly as possible and 2-3 cycles from now it will be nearly impossible for semi-hardcore guilds to put the man hours in to keep up with AM. AM will then kill almost everything (again) and instead of RnF being AG saying AM got rekt, it will go back to people berging out at AM having no lives. This will then go on for several months or years until the staff tries another change, or finally catches on and stops wasting their time with policing the end game by going non-csr in ToV OR staff enforced rotation.

Also I'm a 0% raider that hasn't played seriously in more than a year so I don't have that much of an interest in AM domination. I'm just telling you all what I've seen happen, to a tee, the last 5-6 times the staff has changed the mechanics and/or rules.

feniin
04-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Kittens killed 1/5 of the dragons solo and 1/3 overall. AM didn't kill everything this round. Now, they will certainly start getting more of the pie outside of ToV again, but the time it takes to clear to dragons will leave openings for others to get their share (if spawns aren't too spread out anyway).

Ella`Ella
04-12-2019, 10:31 AM
...but the time it takes to clear to dragons will leave openings for others to get their share (if spawns aren't too spread out anyway).

For now.

Jonabis
04-12-2019, 10:53 AM
I had a ton of fun last night,
I would love to see everyone let NToV spawn fully, then when the last dragon spawns, its fucking GO time and all guilds go hard.

Clearing to each dragon every time it spawns is gonna be lame, numbers will win most likely(and that favors me). I really liked what went down last night,was competitive, yet we all tried our best to keep off eachother.

I guess we'll see how this all plays out

I agree, and hope the powers that be see how much healthier earthquakes are for good spirited competition and opportunities for everyone to experience raid content.

Please, just remove normal raid mob respawns and only have random quakes!

Not_Mikeo
04-12-2019, 12:53 PM
Kittens killed 1/5 of the dragons solo and 1/3 overall. AM didn't kill everything this round. Now, they will certainly start getting more of the pie outside of ToV again, but the time it takes to clear to dragons will leave openings for others to get their share (if spawns aren't too spread out anyway).

Until either staff lays out some way to stake a claim to a dragon or the guild leaders come up with some agreements people (AM) are just going to leapfrog the shit outta everyone. From what I've heard almost everyone has come to the table to work out a deal and just one guild has been a twat about it.

https://i.imgur.com/q1Jta4r.png

feniin
04-12-2019, 01:28 PM
Earthquakes need to be more common or respawns need to be closer together (or simultaneous) in ToV. There's no way to keep Aftermath from getting everything otherwise. Not that it should be the responsibility of admins/dev/staff to save us from AM, but it certainly would keep tensions down and be healthier for the overall raid scene if people were able to get their piece of the pie every week rather than once a month or less.

pogs4ever
04-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Classic sontalak plz for +1 raid target.

fan D
04-12-2019, 02:38 PM
dear OP

no one cares if you and your guild preferred to stare at a wall for 16hours every day

Hotel
04-12-2019, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=fan D;2892512]dear OP

no one cares if you and your guild preferred to stare at a wall for 16hours every day[/QUOTE

I can't wait to be as sage as you one day.

rezzie
04-12-2019, 03:12 PM
From what I've heard almost everyone has come to the table to work out a deal and just one guild has been a twat about it.

You're misinformed.

So far no guild has proposed any deal or agreement to address leapfrogging.

In fact Core outright stated they would be attempting to leapfrog, though they described it as lowering themselves to our level.

Heebs13
04-12-2019, 03:37 PM
My guild did a bunch of leapfrogging, backed out of the current Tunare agreement for more pixels, and refused to come to any sort of agreement regarding Vulak, and now I am surprised and disappointed that other guilds are threatening to leapfrog us in return.

Twochain
04-12-2019, 03:38 PM
Until either staff lays out some way to stake a claim to a dragon or the guild leaders come up with some agreements people (AM) are just going to leapfrog the shit outta everyone. From what I've heard almost everyone has come to the table to work out a deal and just one guild has been a twat about it.

https://i.imgur.com/q1Jta4r.png

I'm not exactly sure why there was so much animosity about that doze. From my point of view...

After killing KT, i logged back to Twochain and ran to the drop down. Core was positioned there, with no mobs in camp. Once we got about 10-15 people positioned at the drop down.. you guys pulled the first wurm. At that point, we already had been cothing people to the safe spot, so we had a force both in front of, and behind doze. Sometime while you were killing the second doze, we had 3 different mobs in camp. IDK where they came from, I was positioned in front of doze. I FTE'd doze while we were also killing 3 separate mobs.

With 300+ people in ToV at that time, also given the fact that we killed more trash mobs to secure the kill, IDK how this is perceived as such a backhanded move from AM. Should we have passed on the 2nd best dragon in ToV because you guys pulled a wurm first? Is that all it takes to claim a dragon?

There was another instance that night where we could have very much leap frogged and killed a dragon from AG. We gave them an opportunity to kill it instead. I don't think we're as bad as people claim. But OFC I think that, i'm in Aftermath.

rezzie
04-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Sorry, where was the surprise/disappointment in my reply?

Twochain
04-12-2019, 03:39 PM
I'm not exactly sure why there was so much animosity about that doze. From my point of view...

After killing KT, i logged back to Twochain and ran to the drop down. Core was positioned there, with no mobs in camp. Once we got about 10-15 people positioned at the drop down.. you guys pulled the first wurm. At that point, we already had been cothing people to the safe spot, so we had a force both in front of, and behind doze. Sometime while you were killing the second doze, we had 3 different mobs in camp. IDK where they came from, I was positioned in front of doze. I FTE'd doze while we were also killing 3 separate mobs.

With 300+ people in ToV at that time, also given the fact that we killed more trash mobs to secure the kill, IDK how this is perceived as such a backhanded move from AM. Should we have passed on the 2nd best dragon in ToV because you guys pulled a wurm first? Is that all it takes to claim a dragon?

There was another instance that night where we could have very much leap frogged and killed a dragon from AG. We gave them an opportunity to kill it instead. I don't think we're as bad as people claim. But OFC I think that, i'm in Aftermath.

The second wurm* I really need to proof read lol

Hotel
04-12-2019, 03:41 PM
Heebs is on a daily missions to make sure we don't forget how much of a dumb ass he is

Heebs13
04-12-2019, 03:43 PM

We engaged that dragon with most of our clerics at 10% mana because your guild was positioning themselves as if you planned to leapfrog it. I'm sure you would never do that though. Never ever.

Heebs13
04-12-2019, 03:44 PM
Heebs is on a daily missions to make sure we don't forget how much of a dumb ass he is

Your guild's shit attitude is on constant display both on the forums and in game so I don't know who you think you're fooling.

Twochain
04-12-2019, 03:46 PM
We engaged that dragon with most of our clerics at 10% mana because your guild was positioning themselves as if you planned to leapfrog it. I'm sure you would never do that though. Never ever.

Sheeeeeeiiittt

But hey, we killed all the trash mobs to that dragon! You leapfrogged us first! lmaoo

Erati
04-12-2019, 03:47 PM

There were not 300 people in ToV when we were crawling to Doze, that was like 25 min into repop and most avoided the obvious longer raids that the ToV dragons represented.

Also we just had cleared Zemm who randomly hit for like 700 now, was strange.

Regardless, grats on the kill :p totally undersrand Pixels > Guild relations, its a business decision sometimes.

Twochain
04-12-2019, 03:53 PM
There were not 300 people in ToV when we were crawling to Doze, that was like 25 min into repop and most avoided the obvious longer raids that the ToV dragons represented.

Also we just had cleared Zemm who randomly hit for like 700 now, was strange.

Regardless, grats on the kill :p totally undersrand Pixels > Guild relations, its a business decision sometimes.

I guess i didn't make it in time to see that. Flurry Drakes are the real final bosses of ToV.

It made me sad that Franswa hates us now because i think he's the bee's knees. That one time he pulled Vulak after dagarn spawned was insane. I watched him die, come back, loot like 3 things off his corpse, then FTE vulak for you guys. Was stuff of legend.

Regardless it was a very fun day of raiding

Hotel
04-12-2019, 04:00 PM

Yes, we want to kill as many mobs as we can.

WHAT A SHOCKER.
TOXIC GUILD.
SOUND THE FUCKING ALARMS.

Peoples opinions on this game are pretty absurd. I play to have fun. Killing the best mobs is most fun.

Yes obviously, guilds doing shitty things to other guilds on purpose could lead to a not fun environment. But what we did on Doze could, and should, be replicated by every guild. Leapfrog away, that is the meta in this new era. Would you guys give up Vulak to us if we started the clear first? Of course not and you shouldn't.

What sounds fun about waiting around for other guilds to kill dragons?
What sounds fund about watching a guild fte a mob locking you out from it, go to bed for 8hours, and than wake up the next day to kill it when you could have?
What sounds fun about not being able to raid ToV for weeks in a rotated setting?

Inb4 Was training people in VP fun meme, ToV was nothing like that and you know it. ToV is now less fun than it was previously, but we will still kill most of the mobs so w/e.

Ella`Ella
04-12-2019, 04:11 PM
its a business decision sometimes.

"It's strictly business. Nothing personal"

Wonkie
04-12-2019, 04:11 PM

well yeah that is textbook leapfrogging not sure what you're confused about

Viscere
04-12-2019, 04:19 PM
"Itz justa game, y u haf 2 be mad?"

Baylan295
04-12-2019, 05:13 PM
What sounds fund about watching a guild fte a mob locking you out from it, go to bed for 8hours, and than wake up the next day to kill it when you could have?

I’m pretty sure all the comments on this are about the absurdity of Detoxx writing up an agreement that twice states, internally, that you have twelve hours to start the clear, and then being mad when someone doesn’t immediately start the clear.

Git gud bro, you got outsmarted and outplayed, so you took your ball and went home.

The irony is that AM constantly claims they want competition, but is only willing to implement rulesets or agreements that advantage them and allow them uncontested shots at mobs (because of the time they are competitive). Then, in ToV it’s OK to leapfrog, but they shit themselves when another force threatens to do it in PoG.

We’ll see how the new meta settles.

Hotel
04-12-2019, 05:18 PM
I’m pretty sure all the comments on this are about the absurdity of Detoxx writing up an agreement that twice states, internally, that you have twelve hours to start the clear, and then being mad when someone doesn’t immediately start the clear.

Can you imagine someone changing their mind after they put an idea into practice and didn't like the end result. PRETTY FUCKING INCREDIBLE IF YOU ASK ME. Toxic, even.

Because 'leapfrogging' Doze and a Tunare (after a 6hr clear) is the same thing. Keep up the dishonest arguments Baylan. Grats on SERVER FIRST (you fucking heard that right, server first) ROOTED LORD V.

Baylan295
04-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Can you imagine someone changing their mind after they put an idea into practice and didn't like the end result. PRETTY FUCKING INCREDIBLE IF YOU ASK ME. Toxic, even.

Because 'leapfrogging' Doze and a Tunare (after a 6hr clear) is the same thing. Keep up the dishonest arguments Baylan. Grats on SERVER FIRST (you fucking heard that right, server first) ROOTED LORD V.

Don’t forget the server first rooted Vulak. That Abashi’s was so sweet! Grats Chillwin.

eezl
04-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Hotel, you sound like you are very worked up at the moment. Why don't you take a vacation?

Heebs13
04-12-2019, 06:39 PM
Hotel, you sound like you are very worked up at the moment. Why don't you take a vacation?

Pyrrhica
04-12-2019, 06:43 PM

Ripqozko
04-12-2019, 06:55 PM

YendorLootmonkey
04-12-2019, 08:16 PM

Halox
04-12-2019, 08:45 PM

zszudy
04-12-2019, 08:59 PM

lookitsjb
04-12-2019, 09:03 PM

Lurgort/Sseri
04-12-2019, 09:21 PM

kotton05
04-12-2019, 09:34 PM

Wonkie
04-12-2019, 10:18 PM
time to bully the alpha male

Wonkie
04-12-2019, 10:18 PM

Trake
04-12-2019, 10:24 PM
time to bully the alpha male

I can gurantee that no alpha male is on here failing at obvious shady laywerquesting, let allone playing a 20 year old elf sim...

I actually spit out my drink I laughed so hard when I read this.

mumpz
04-12-2019, 10:41 PM

seriously tofat you joined am like a 3 months ago sorry if you didnt get enough dkp for all your gear before the tov changes

Wonkie
04-12-2019, 10:49 PM
I can gurantee that no alpha male is on here failing at obvious shady laywerquesting, let allone playing a 20 year old elf sim...

I actually spit out my drink I laughed so hard when I read this.

Truth hurts. I posted my pic in the thread below this one if you wan't to see what a 6'4 alpha male looks like.

Hideousclaw
04-12-2019, 11:18 PM

Convict
04-12-2019, 11:20 PM
seriously tofat you joined am like a 3 months ago sorry if you didnt get enough dkp for all your gear before the tov changes

tofat joined AM only 3 months ago? god that's priceless considering hes already their biggest RnF cheerleader and shit talker

dude is getting carried and thinks he's a badass

k9quaint
04-12-2019, 11:21 PM

soupy11
04-12-2019, 11:42 PM

xdrcfrx
04-12-2019, 11:50 PM

Tethler
04-13-2019, 12:17 AM
tl;dr for those just joining.

Everyone had fun but Hotel, so he's mad/sad.

Hotel
04-13-2019, 07:44 AM

You and me both https://imgur.com/a/xFcNCU9

And those are just my EQ pixels. Have I ever mention I'm 6''4?

Baylan295
04-13-2019, 08:44 AM

Next thing we know you’ll be talking about your Porsche.

<3 you bud. It’s all a troll job.

Ennewi
04-13-2019, 08:56 AM
Aftermeowth please

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meowth

mumpz
04-13-2019, 12:27 PM

hehe just poking at ya! nice pants! :p

in all seriousness, i understand your frustrations here (and I think most raiders do). it will be interesting to see the effects of tov in the long term and how guilds adapt

Hotel
04-13-2019, 12:38 PM
hehe just poking at ya! nice pants! :p

in all seriousness, i understand your frustrations here (and I think most raiders do). it will be interesting to see the effects of tov in the long term and how guilds adapt

<3

Zal22
04-13-2019, 06:04 PM

Guy is so mentally ill he tells everyone how hot and tall he is then gets trolled into posting a RL pic that shows him wearing an oversized filthy high vis jacket while obviously being a stick figure underneath.

Keep sweepin dem gutters brO and never stop being you!

ZiggyTheMuss
04-13-2019, 06:14 PM
Guy is so mentally ill he tells everyone how hot and tall he is then gets trolled into posting a RL pic that shows him wearing an oversized filthy high vis jacket while obviously being a stick figure underneath.

lol!!

Hotel
04-13-2019, 07:46 PM

That was a pic of me after my first cycle, very wholesome tbh.

It's a fucking vineyard vines pullover, I wouldn't expect you to understand. And if you think I'm confident about how attractive I am, just wait until you get me started on my dick size.

This is some quality projection.

Wonkie
04-13-2019, 08:05 PM

It's a fucking vineyard vines pullover, I wouldn't expect you to understand. And if you think I'm confident about how attractive I am, just wait until you get me started on my dick size.

pics

Vasarious
04-13-2019, 09:06 PM

Aftermath doesn't have any rnf restriction i dont think, but it wouldn't suprise me if you get guild kicked for your forum activity. You are an epic failure.

rezzie
04-13-2019, 11:13 PM
You are an epic failure.

I can assure you there's no epic involved here.

Hotel
04-14-2019, 12:01 AM

u lil bitch

DromalPhrenia
04-14-2019, 12:18 AM

ahahahaahhaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D

Phenyo
04-14-2019, 05:43 AM

yikes

Zal22
04-14-2019, 10:03 AM

Pic shows your hand below the belt...explain?

Twochain
04-15-2019, 12:10 PM

My dick is pathetic :(

Syche
04-15-2019, 06:17 PM
This is the most fun I've had on P99 in years. Loving the crawls, wipes, flurry pain, everything.

Swish2
04-15-2019, 07:15 PM
This is the most fun I've had on P99 in years. Loving the crawls, wipes, flurry pain, everything.

That's sick! Sick! You're supposed to only enjoy 3.30am batphones like ordinary people.

They've gone too far with this, my time is valuable.

Hotel
04-15-2019, 08:13 PM
Yay AM killed everything again in ToV. (GRATS CORE/PS ON DOZE and ZLEX)

Can we unroot the mobs yet?

ReadOnly
04-15-2019, 08:24 PM
So you can sit at zone line while your betters pull to you? Nah, you need to work for it.

Hotel
04-15-2019, 08:39 PM
So you can sit at zone line while your betters pull to you? Nah, you need to work for it.

You guys see what he did to me here?

HE OWNED MEE!!

gonna be tough for me to recover after that one.

YendorLootmonkey
04-15-2019, 09:01 PM
You guys see what he did to me here?

HE OWNED MEE!!

gonna be tough for me to recover after that one.

I'm sure you'll be fine after you tell everyone how handsome your mom keeps telling you that you are a few more times.

Hotel
04-15-2019, 09:05 PM
I'm sure you'll be fine after you tell everyone how handsome your mom keeps telling you that you are a few more times.

I'm convinced she's just complementing her gene pool at this point.

YendorLootmonkey
04-15-2019, 09:07 PM
I'm convinced she's just complementing her gene pool at this point.

Lol fair enough

k9quaint
04-15-2019, 09:35 PM

Did Core/PS get Doze and Zlex?

Hotel
04-15-2019, 09:38 PM
Did Core/PS get Doze and Zlex?

And they were both complete un-fun shit shows, no thanks to us going for the hoppity hop.

k9quaint
04-15-2019, 09:46 PM
And they were both complete un-fun shit shows, no thanks to us going for the hoppity hop.

Sounds like competition instead of loot conveyor.
I had fun.

Hotel
04-15-2019, 09:50 PM
Sounds like competition instead of loot conveyor.
I had fun.

k

Maliant
04-15-2019, 09:59 PM
There goes your every Doze since December. Hotel you are a jinx =(

Mead
04-15-2019, 10:06 PM
i had fun

Hotel
04-15-2019, 10:06 PM
There goes your every Doze since December. Hotel you are a jinx =(

And it dropped a ruby. Seppeku was considered but I didn't have any elongated knifes in in arms reach of my chair.

aaezil
04-16-2019, 12:20 AM
Sorry you had to play everqueste

Viscere
04-16-2019, 01:20 AM
ToV is really fun as it is

Loved seeing a guild leapfrog us , wipe, then kill the dragon on their bodies !

Population as high as ever, Rogean sure knows how to run his server

phatogre
04-16-2019, 04:01 AM

Well ToV hasn't nearly fully repopped (vulak/Vyemm due still) and PS/Core got Dozekar, all of VP, Eashen, Zlex, Gozz, Telk, Yeli, and Ring War this repop so....

Nibblewitz
04-16-2019, 04:17 AM
Having to crawl spreads the fun around the entire raid now.

Loving the new changes.

Zal22
04-16-2019, 07:17 AM
Anyone think Hotel should get a room within himself (basement), so he can go and fuck himself?

k9quaint
04-16-2019, 07:45 AM
Well ToV hasn't nearly fully repopped (vulak/Vyemm due still) and PS/Core got Dozekar, all of VP, Eashen, Zlex, Gozz, Telk, Yeli, and Ring War this repop so....

Pras.

booter
04-16-2019, 11:17 AM

Why? Don't you want to earn your pixels?

tylercanuck
04-16-2019, 11:36 AM

Congrats on your uncontested Eashen and Yeli!

Is it true that the Core/PS Alliance goes by the name CorPSe?

YendorLootmonkey
04-16-2019, 12:33 PM
Why? Don't you want to earn your pixels?

He must want zoneline handouts.

Baylan295
04-16-2019, 01:05 PM
Congrats on your uncontested Eashen and Yeli!

Is it true that the Core/PS Alliance goes by the name CorPSe?

You mean the Eashen that was conceded by AM for engaging and killing Eashen 12 minutes after the last Nev FTE while Nev was still alive?

And who says Yeli was uncontested? Or do only mobs AM go for count as contested? If we’re counting it that way, Congrats on your uncontested KT! No one else on the server was even awake. Or is that one contested because AM went for it?

Git gud bro. And don’t talk trash. Mob is dead, loot was dropped and DKP’d (well, those gloves rotted). If you’re going to talk shit about uncontested targets, AM’s list of uncontested targets is a lot longer than anyone else’s.

Heebs13
04-16-2019, 01:13 PM
You mean the Eashen that was conceded by AM for engaging and killing Eashen 12 minutes after the last Nev FTE while Nev was still alive?

And who says Yeli was uncontested? Or do only mobs AM go for count as contested? If we’re counting it that way, Congrats on your uncontested KT! No one else on the server was even awake. Or is that one contested because AM went for it?

Git gud bro. And don’t talk trash. Mob is dead, loot was dropped and DKP’d (well, those gloves rotted). If you’re going to talk shit about uncontested targets, AM’s list of uncontested targets is a lot longer than anyone else’s.

Killing mobs at 4 in the morning while the rest of the server is asleep is the height of competiton, didnt you know?

maskedmelon
04-16-2019, 01:20 PM
think they were pointing out that the ONLY mobs gotten by CoRose were uncontested. obviously the difference between killing some uncontested mobs and killing nothing but uncontested mobs is very subtle, making it difficult to grasp what the dude was saying :o

Baylan295
04-16-2019, 01:21 PM
think they were pointing out that the ONLY mobs gotten by CoRose were uncontested. obviously the difference between killing some uncontested mobs and killing nothing but uncontested mobs is very subtle, making it difficult to grasp what the dude was saying :o

*points to Doze*

maskedmelon
04-16-2019, 01:25 PM
*points to Doze*

ohhhh, i missed that.

*raps mallet*

Objection SUSTAINED!

kjs86z
04-16-2019, 01:56 PM
This Hotel guy is a fine specimen.

Oleris
04-16-2019, 02:03 PM

I believe someone got tracker FTE. Thank god someone did as they woke me up to turn in my KT head.

[Sun Apr 14 23:08:58 2019] Onejob begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:01 2019] Lord Yelinak engages Leviosuh!
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:03 2019] Gnorbet's casting is interrupted!
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:10 2019] Haygurl steps into a mystic portal.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:17 2019] Debro says out of character, 'ACCIDENTAL'
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:18 2019] You are hungry.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:18 2019] You are out of food.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:18 2019] Chipless says out of character, 'accidental'
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:21 2019] Haygurl peers through a telescope.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:26 2019] Onejob begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:34 2019] Onejob's casting is interrupted!
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:34 2019] Garzi begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:36 2019] Leviosuh says out of character, 'dropping sorry'
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:40 2019] You can't reach that, get closer.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:41 2019] You can't reach that, get closer.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:42 2019] Targeted (NPC): Lord Yelinak
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:42 2019] Right click on the NPC to consider it.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:43 2019] Lord Yelinak regards you as an ally -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:44 2019] Onejob begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:48 2019] Lord Yelinak regards you as an ally -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:49 2019] Targeted (Player): Oleris
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:49 2019] Right click on yourself to bring up your own inspect window. Use the /toggleinspect command to enable or disable right-click inspecting.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:50 2019] Targeted (NPC): Lord Yelinak
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:50 2019] Right click on the NPC to consider it.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:50 2019] Nampus says out of character, 'thats tracker FTE'
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:54 2019] Lord Yelinak regards you as an ally -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:57 2019] Targeted (NPC): Lord Yelinak
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:57 2019] Right click on the NPC to consider it.
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:58 2019] Etak says out of character, ':('
[Sun Apr 14 23:09:59 2019] Lord Yelinak regards you as an ally -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:02 2019] Lord Yelinak regards you as an ally -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:04 2019] You are out of food.
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:04 2019] Lord Yelinak watches as you drop the colossal head of King Tormax to the ground before him. You sense intense hatred within Yelinak as he stares down at the bloody remains of a descendent of the one who slew his mate. Obviously the death of Tormax has done little to console the ancient snow dragon. Finally Yelinak speaks, 'I look upon this face, and even though he is dead, the hatred burns on. My grief and anger are unchanged even in the face of ultimate fate. His grandfathers act was so despicable and all-encompassing that it instilled an... immortal loathing. Nevertheless, you have completed the task I set before you and, as such, you deserve my gratitude. Please accept this [treasure].'
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:04 2019] Your faction standing with Yelinak could not possibly get any better.
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:04 2019] Your faction standing with ClawsofVeeshan could not possibly get any better.
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:04 2019] Your faction standing with KingTormax could not possibly get any worse.
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:04 2019] You gain experience!!
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:05 2019] Payper says out of character, 'wtb click into cs if anyone can please!'
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:06 2019] Targeted (NPC): Lord Yelinak
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:06 2019] Right click on the NPC to consider it.
[Sun Apr 14 23:10:08 2019] Lord Yelinak says, 'I lost the scales that made these boots in a battle with Tormaxs minions. The casters of the shrine gathered these fallen scales up and fashioned a very powerful enchantment into these boots.'

Pyrrhica
04-16-2019, 02:25 PM
Nope, AG definitely gave Yelinak a go.

Runyan
04-16-2019, 02:49 PM
Yes we figured they had tracker FTE. They gated to CS and logged really quickly :)

We asked, they said no.

Fifield
04-16-2019, 02:57 PM
Accidental

Erati
04-16-2019, 03:37 PM
AG contested Eashen, not sure why that one is considered “free”.

Hopefully Vyemm/Vulak will know how to make a proper entrance tonight and not show up when everyone is asleep :(

Fifield
04-16-2019, 03:51 PM
AG contested Eashen, not sure why that one is considered “free”.

some people dont know how to just say hats off to the other guys and let it be bro

matticas
04-16-2019, 03:53 PM
In response to OP's question: yes! Had so much fun.

Crawling is awesome. Team dynamics are way more fun than the hot-shot pull team approach. The resist gear I invested in just went from novelty/junk buff clickies to downright essential. In fact, all the BiS gear we've been accruing for years actually serves a purpose beyond status. Really, really fun.

Feels like a different game.

tylercanuck
04-16-2019, 04:48 PM
Git gud bro.

Gross.

Chesticals
04-16-2019, 05:37 PM
Anyone holding onto the "not classic" hasn't fully reached adulthood despite what their birth certificate may indicate.

Like Rygar? That dude can go suck a whole bag of cocks.

loramin
04-16-2019, 06:17 PM
Like Rygar? That dude can go suck a whole bag of cocks.

Rygar is a bitch boy and can go fuck himself.

Ban in 3 ... 2 ...

loramin
04-16-2019, 06:17 PM
(Well, if you ever post anywhere but RnF with that sig at least.)

Not_Mikeo
04-16-2019, 11:47 PM
drug fueled nonsense

shut up loramin

d3r14k
04-16-2019, 11:51 PM
Got dam this thread got nasty.

*sighs longingly*

I sure do love this place.

Vianna
04-17-2019, 12:30 AM
Rooted mobs are going to change everything!

Final week of Unrooted dragons Aftermath killed 14 mobs in ToV
First cycle of rooted dragons Aftermath so far has killed 12 mobs in ToV

Gozzrem and Telk are basically all that has been taken away this first week.

rezzie
04-17-2019, 12:32 AM

Our alts are getting flurry loot now at least.

Vianna
04-17-2019, 12:46 AM
Our alts are getting flurry loot now at least.

Which is a fair trade off for Gozz and Telk.

Florena
04-17-2019, 06:22 AM
those mobs should have been rooted a year+ ago according to the timeline, and Vulak'Aerr is still in... should be removed from game awaiting Thylex of Veeshan/Ring of Vulak

Quizlop
04-17-2019, 08:33 AM
those mobs should have been rooted a year+ ago according to the timeline, and Vulak'Aerr is still in... should be removed from game awaiting Thylex of Veeshan/Ring of Vulak

According to the timeline we should have mercenaries, and a level cap of 85.

azeth
04-17-2019, 09:10 AM

You aren't thinking about this correctly. Changes are made based on the era, not time. P99 is not considered to be 9 years into its life, its considered to be at Velious, before Luclin.

Everything you just said is post Luclin.

Vianna
04-17-2019, 09:17 AM

Final week of Unrooted dragons Aftermath killed 14 mobs in ToV
First cycle of rooted dragons Aftermath so far has killed 12 mobs in ToV

Gozzrem and Telk are basically all that has been taken away this first week.

13 this week now. Did AG get a single mob in ToV ? I know Core got a few with PS.

maskedmelon
04-17-2019, 09:18 AM
You aren't thinking about this correctly. Changes are made based on the era, not time. P99 is not considered to be 9 years into its life, its considered to be at Velious, before Luclin.

Everything you just said is post Luclin.

solid post

Kayso2
04-17-2019, 09:46 AM
Now they just need to make all raid mobs unkillable in the late evening and early morning hours. The chronically unemployed shouldn't be rewarded for their unhealthy lifestyles with uncontested welfare pixels.

DromalPhrenia
04-17-2019, 09:50 AM
Now they just need to make all raid mobs unkillable in the late evening and early morning hours. The chronically unemployed shouldn't be rewarded for their unhealthy lifestyles with uncontested welfare pixels.

Er, this game isn't strictly played by East Coast American players though...

Viscere
04-17-2019, 10:05 AM
Some of us are french yo

Kayso2
04-17-2019, 10:40 AM
Er, this game isn't strictly played by East Coast American players though...

Vulak died at 7 am EDT this morning? I'm sure it was all oceanic players killing it their prime leisure time evening hours and not US and Euro based pixel addicts who should all have something better to do on a Wednesday at that time. Cool and normal.

Some of us are french yo

My condolences.

Heebs13
04-17-2019, 10:44 AM
Vulak died at 7 am EDT this morning? I'm sure it was all oceanic players killing it their prime leisure time evening hours and not US and Euro based pixel addicts who should all have something better to do on a Wednesday at that time. Cool and normal.

My condolences.

You just aren't getting it. Being able to log on in the middle of the night while your opponents are sleeping is the height of competition, and that's what makes P99 great.

branamil
04-17-2019, 11:10 AM
Someone sounds mad that their elf avatar didn't get +35 HP to their wrist slot

Kazik
04-17-2019, 11:20 AM

Stop being poor.

DromalPhrenia
04-17-2019, 11:24 AM

Some of them are Euros, some Oceanic, some work weird hours, some don't have obligations in the morning. Sorry that people play when you're offline, but that's the nature of a MMO. It sounds like you want everything to be up until you and your people are ready to kill it, in which case I would recommend you seek out an instanced MMO. EQ, particularly p99, does not satisfy that desire.

If your guild doesn't have the members to cover 24 hours, you will lose mobs to guilds that do have them. From wheat I hear, Vyemm and Vulak were contested. Thankfully, it was another big win for the good guys :)

aaezil
04-17-2019, 11:41 AM
Some of them are Euros, some Oceanic, some work weird hours, some don't have obligations in the morning. Sorry that people play when you're offline, but that's the nature of a MMO. It sounds like you want everything to be up until you and your people are ready to kill it, in which case I would recommend you seek out an instanced MMO. EQ, particularly p99, does not satisfy that desire.

If your guild doesn't have the members to cover 24 hours, you will lose mobs to guilds that do have them. From wheat I hear, Vyemm and Vulak were contested. Thankfully, it was another big win for the good guys :)

Sorry to hear about your unemployment

Baylan295
04-17-2019, 11:52 AM
Grats AM on your server first solo rooted Vyemm and Vulak. I’m proud of you for being able to kill the second iterations of these rooted mobs.

I am relatively new to the server though - wasn’t AM formed from a couple guilds merging together? I just want to be clear - are we now saying that nothing that Asgard, Taken, and Forsaken killed counted? I’m looking forward to everyone from those guilds deleting all their loots earned through the alliance since the kills never happened.

Baylan295
04-17-2019, 11:54 AM
Grats AM on your server first solo rooted Vyemm and Vulak. I’m proud of you for being able to kill the second iterations of these rooted mobs.

I am relatively new to the server though - wasn’t AM formed from a couple guilds merging together? I just want to be clear - are we now saying that nothing that Asgard, Taken, and Forsaken killed counted? I’m looking forward to everyone from those guilds deleting all their loots earned through the alliance since the kills never happened.

Apparently Asgard wasn’t part of this. Point stands. Like I said, relatively new to the server.

Kayso2
04-17-2019, 01:54 PM
Stop being poor.

I had a career and owned my own home prior to EQ being released. The law of averages says I could buy you if that sort of thing were legal.

Apparently Asgard wasn’t part of this

Asgard is a part of everything. It's like the Force.

DromalPhrenia
04-17-2019, 02:02 PM
Sorry to hear about your unemployment

I didn't make these ToV raids because of work and sleep :) yet somehow im not furious that people didn't wait for me to be online before killing dragons, does it shock you to see someone not acting like a baby?

pretty weird when people call out anyone who plays during off-hours as lifeless losers, as they themselves throw fits every time they don't get the elf pixels they want - which is often, because the whiners are way worse at EQ than the people they insult.

my RL is super good and cool unlike yours, which is why i hate you for having the fancy pixel hat i want!! lmfao very believable story

Legday
04-17-2019, 02:22 PM

I've already deleted 2 or 3 primals for bank space. Yw.

Kazik
04-17-2019, 02:59 PM
I had a career and owned my own home prior to EQ being released. The law of averages says I could buy you if that sort of thing were legal.

I don't know about that, man. The fact that you think someone is unemployed simply because they have the freedom to enjoy a hobby whenever they wish? Sounds like the mentality of a poor.

Twochain
04-17-2019, 03:08 PM
Someone sounds mad that their elf avatar didn't get +35 HP to their wrist slot

Big facts.

You guys complaining about Overnight dragon pops.... lmao

Staying up all night to get dragon pixels and then being a zombie the next day is about as close to the classic EverQuest experience you can get.

Gozuk
04-17-2019, 03:16 PM
Sometimes it sucks being in the NBA. I can only imagine my gear if it weren't for me being a multi millionare that travels constantly. Oh well.

Xaeophi
04-17-2019, 03:18 PM
So whos this Baylan guy?

Baylan295
04-17-2019, 03:49 PM
So whos this Baylan guy?

Well, I have a toon named Baylan.

Ripqozko
04-17-2019, 03:52 PM
He's recruit officer is PS, a bit spice, use to have fun triggering him about loot council.

Ashenden
04-17-2019, 03:52 PM
Well, I have a toon named Baylan.

On an existential level.

Heebs13
04-17-2019, 04:29 PM
Big facts.

You guys complaining about Overnight dragon pops.... lmao

Staying up all night to get dragon pixels and then being a zombie the next day is about as close to the classic EverQuest experience you can get.

Can't say I ever experienced this back when I raided on live.

Viscere
04-17-2019, 04:38 PM
The sodium levels are off the charts in here

Seek help

Kayso2
04-17-2019, 05:05 PM
I don't know about that, man. The fact that you think someone is unemployed simply because they have the freedom to enjoy a hobby whenever they wish? Sounds like the mentality of a poor.

A hobo has the freedom to enjoy a hobby whenever he wishes. He also has the ability to poop wherever he wants to as well. He must be really wealthy.

I think you're on to something. I underestimated you, apparently.

branamil
04-17-2019, 05:08 PM
reminder that you are extremely upset because your elf's feet didn't get +7 to all resists

Kazik
04-17-2019, 05:11 PM
He's recruit officer is PS, a bit spice, use to have fun triggering him about loot council.

Imagine being an officer in a loot council guild and still having awful gear.