PDA

View Full Version : How long will vulak be up?

Wallicker
04-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Let’s take bets on how long it takes all of ToV to be cleared and vulak to be killed upon the next earthquake!

My guess is 14 hrs

Wallicker
04-07-2019, 01:23 PM
Disclosure my guess is based on earthquakes still being completely UNrandom happening only on est nights Fri-sun

Daloon
04-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Theyll prob repop server to test the clusterfuck.

Wallicker
04-07-2019, 01:33 PM
Do it tomorrow morning to see who is truly hardcore lol

paegan
04-08-2019, 02:39 AM
Do it tomorrow morning to see who is truly unemployed lol

ftfy

Maliant
04-08-2019, 03:26 AM
You guys are Nostradamus’

Artaenc
04-08-2019, 02:49 PM
So all guilds will be waiting in front of Vulak when there is only 1 other dragon left and hope someone kills it so they can engage vulak first? lol. This server is far beyond a recognizable classic feel but still cool to play in though I must admit. So does this mean we're going Luclin soon and AAs since we're using that era's mechanics?

Pint
04-08-2019, 03:28 PM
So does this mean we're going Luclin soon and AAs since we're using that era's mechanics?

I wish = \

imsorryGMs
04-08-2019, 06:32 PM
I wish = \

Clazxiss
04-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Let’s take bets on how long it takes all of ToV to be cleared and vulak to be killed upon the next earthquake!

My guess is 14 hrs

Is 14 hours a rough estimate for a guild of 70+ people clearing ToV from star to finish?

tylercanuck
04-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Vyemm and Vulak still up. The timer continues...

icedwards
04-09-2019, 05:44 AM
Vyemm and Vulak still up. The timer continues...

https://i.imgur.com/qf1Wcud.jpg

Caball
04-09-2019, 06:25 AM
Fuck I laughed out loud at that, didn’t know Hollow was so hilarious lolol. Let the lockout continue baby starve those thirsty AM kids (grown ass men) out of alllll the pixels

Hotel
04-09-2019, 10:39 AM
Fuck I laughed out loud at that, didn’t know Hollow was so hilarious lolol. Let the lockout continue baby starve those thirsty AM kids (grown ass men) out of alllll the pixels

yaaaaaaaa woooooooooooo FUCK THOSE LOSERS

tylercanuck
04-09-2019, 10:46 AM
AM got Naggy, Fesh, Tormax, Zlex, Lady M, Doze, CT, Koi, Dagarn, and Lady N on the earthquake.

They're doing fine.

Vianna
04-09-2019, 10:47 AM

We are fine with waiting.

Hotel
04-09-2019, 10:53 AM
AM got Naggy, Fesh, Tormax, Zlex, Lady M, Doze, CT, Koi, Dagarn, and Lady N on the earthquake.

They're doing fine.

Don't forget about phat draco and skinny bitch terror. This patch hurts everyone's raid experience in ToV and just impacts AM's loot the least.

inb4 wE lIKe the CRawl

DromalPhrenia
04-09-2019, 11:14 AM
i was so sure AM got terror and draco too but i think some other guild said they did, so maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle?

Jayzeus
04-09-2019, 11:20 AM
Monrezz's phat Shawl of Protection confirms the draco.

Dillusional
04-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Maybe paradigm shift can prove their mettle by taking down vyemm. Which dragon should've been left up instead of vyemm?? definitely something a third party would have an interest in. This situation is kind of the fault of both Aftermath and AG/Core for not killing vyemm earlier.

Artaenc
04-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Looking for temp guild partners to kill Vyemm tonight, pst....actual predicted kill time for sale to the highest bidder.

Oleris
04-09-2019, 11:47 AM
waiting for GOT premiere to kill Vyemm and Vulak

Vianna
04-09-2019, 11:54 AM
Maybe paradigm shift can prove their mettle by taking down vyemm. Which dragon should've been left up instead of vyemm?? definitely something a third party would have an interest in. This situation is kind of the fault of both Aftermath and AG/Core for not killing vyemm earlier.

AG literally killed 1 mob in ToV on the repop. They couldn't even get into North without AM killing Dagarn for them because they coth'ed to Dagarn ledge and commenced to wiping repeatedly.

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 01:11 PM

It was 3am and I don't think we had the clerics for a Vyemm kill. Maybe next time the quake won't be at 10pm est, to say nothing of the fact that it was all the guilds' first time experiencing the patch.

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 01:18 PM
AG literally killed 1 mob in ToV on the repop. They couldn't even get into North without AM killing Dagarn for them because they coth'ed to Dagarn ledge and commenced to wiping repeatedly.

Wiped once on Dagarn ledge because the pathing was apparently changed to make it much harder to get mobs onto the ledge unless you get ALL the mobs onto Dagarn's ledge. And please, AM killed Dagarn 'for us'? You killed Dagarn for you and no one else.

[Mon Apr 08 00:39:23 2019] Monrezz says out of character, 'What's your target AG'
[Mon Apr 08 00:39:31 2019] Hollowlung says out of character, 'Dagarn'
[Mon Apr 08 01:02:42 2019] Dagarn the Destroyer engages Darkmannx!

So, thanks for asking our target and then making a beeline for it while there were 6 other dragons up?

Vianna
04-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Wiped once on Dagarn ledge because the pathing was apparently changed to make it much harder to get mobs onto the ledge unless you get ALL the mobs onto Dagarn's ledge. And please, AM killed Dagarn 'for us'? You killed Dagarn for you and no one else.

[Mon Apr 08 00:39:23 2019] Monrezz says out of character, 'What's your target AG'

So, thanks for asking our target and then making a beeline for it while there were 6 other dragons up?

I'm laughing at the excuses.

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 01:24 PM
I'm laughing at the excuses.

No excuses, just correcting your bullshit.

destrozi
04-09-2019, 01:34 PM
AG took a chance by Cothing to Dagarn ledge, where apparently you can't pull mobs up to anymore. Just the way the dice roll sometimes.

In terms of numbers, tov experience, gear, AM has everyone beat. It's not surprising they did well on this quake.

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 01:41 PM
AG took a chance by Cothing to Dagarn ledge, where apparently you can't pull mobs up to anymore. Just the way the dice roll sometimes.

In terms of numbers, tov experience, gear, AM has everyone beat. It's not surprising they did well on this quake.

Well, you CAN pull mobs up there still... it's just very likely they'll path weird and bring half of ToV with them. RIP.

theonesler
04-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Good to know Vianna is toxic *stores in brain for future reference*

AG was last on the scene in ToV which was the consequence of downing some non-ToV targets first. First solo AoW was pretty awesome for us! So, when we got to ToV we had already had a good quake... but given we arrived late and didn't want to intentionally interrupt/drop in on other guilds, our leadership decided dagarn ledge was the best option remaining. Unfortunately we were unaware that new pathing for mobs made pulling to dagarn ledge unrealistic, so then some time was devoted to figuring out how to get down from the ledge without pulling multiple pathers/flurries and wiping. Our intention was always to down Dagarn but AM having the better established position/crawling down from trips gave them the first opportunity to engage Dagarn.

Nibblewitz
04-09-2019, 02:14 PM
23 minutes on the B line?

Should have taken the A train!

Jimjam
04-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Nice of AM to kill Dargan for AG after AG called him as their target.

I'm sure AG there would have preferred to kill it themselves. Who in AG won the pixels AM killed for them?

gutterbrain
04-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Nice of AM to kill Dargan for AG after AG called him as their target.

I'm sure AG there would have preferred to kill it themselves. Who in AG won the pixels AM killed for them?

DromalPhrenia
04-09-2019, 02:20 PM

am i reading this log right? was there a 20+ minute delay between asking for target and then killing?

Convict
04-09-2019, 02:21 PM

Probably because they were busy solo killing AoW and last ones to go to ToV, but let’s not mention that, whatever it takes to spin it, right toxic AM forumquester #562? They also weren’t wiping multiple times but wouldn’t expect a no-nothing Zergling warmbody to know better.

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 02:26 PM
am i reading this log right? was there a 20+ minute delay between asking for target and then killing?

I put the last FTE I got from my logs. There were earlier AM FTEs as well.

[Mon Apr 08 00:54:34 2019] Dagarn the Destroyer engages Conda!

So, about 15 minutes between them asking what our target was and them engaging it. Mind you, Vyemm, Koi, Lady M, Kriezenn, Feshlak, and Aary were all still up at this point. They asked what our target was and then beelined straight for it to take it.

rezzie
04-09-2019, 02:26 PM
To be fair that log omits the context of the AG FTEs going off on multiple dragons (Krei/Dagarn/Fesh, I think?) and me asking in OOC to clarify which one you were after.

The way it's presented makes it look like we asked for your target then leapfrogged you like assholes, ignoring the 23 minute crawl in the interim while we had to kill Lady Nev and clear our way down from twins.

rezzie
04-09-2019, 02:27 PM
(and the earlier FTEs on Aftermath were due to us pulling the trash from around Kreizenn/pathers while clearing down to Krei, which socialed Dagarn).

Krei/Dagarn/Fesh/Aary were all up at the time, we chose to head east not west.

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 02:30 PM
To be fair that log omits the context of the AG FTEs going off on multiple dragons (Krei/Dagarn/Fesh, I think?) and me asking in OOC to clarify which one you were after.

The way it's presented makes it look like we asked for your target then leapfrogged you like assholes, ignoring the 23 minute crawl in the interim while we had to kill Lady Nev and clear our way down from twins.

Oh, that's fair Monrezz, we did get FTEs on two mobs which is perfectly reasonable for you to ask what our target was for clarification. But that does not change the fact that 15 minutes later you guys were FTEing our declared target when there were multiple others up that you could have gone for instead. Your guildmate making it sound like you did us a favor is the only reason I even brought this up in the first place.

Daloon
04-09-2019, 02:39 PM
I declare something therefore it is mine

DromalPhrenia
04-09-2019, 02:44 PM

I'm calling Dozekar and Vulak. Those are the ones that are mine. I might take more, but those two are mine only. I need a lot of loot from those two and I don't have the DKP to win it so I need a lot of them to die so I'm the only one left bidding.

I'm also calling Wuoshi, but I will be leaving Wuoshi UP. Again, I will NOT be killing Wuoshi and neither. will. you.

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 02:48 PM

This was never my argument, but thanks for proving for the hundredth time on these forums that you're an imbecile. I was simply responding to your guildmate acting like he did us a favor by killing Dagarn 'for us'. It was no favor. It was a snipe. Legal by server rules? Sure. But still a dick move, especially when there were other targets of equal value nearby.

theonesler
04-09-2019, 02:51 PM
"As usual, we encourage guilds to work together on raid target selections. Leapfrogging, while technically not against the rules, is still an asshole move."

Don't think we ever said just because we declare it means it's ours. Obviously we were declaring our intentions because it was asked, and our intentions were not unrealistic. It's not like we were on dagarn ledge declaring Koi as our target. AM asked. We gave a reasonable response. Yes we were trying to figure out our ledge situation so it was taking some time. Not sure how it could be seen that AG did anything wrong in this situation.

Daloon
04-09-2019, 02:53 PM
This was never my argument, but thanks for proving for the hundredth time on these forums that you're an imbecile. I was simply responding to your guildmate acting like he did us a favor by killing Dagarn 'for us'. It was no favor. It was a snipe. Legal by server rules? Sure. But still a dick move, especially when there were other targets of equal value nearby.
Crazy how 7 words dismantled whatever argument you had. Keep typing though.

Maschenny
04-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Crazy how 7 words dismantled whatever argument you had. Keep typing though.

This guy's guild is recruiting. Join today.

Jimjam
04-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Crazy how asking a guild what their target results in their answer being both a request for help AND selfish pixel diva demands... Which is it?

trick question, it was neither.

tylercanuck

People join AM if they want loot. People join AG if they want significantly less loot.

Jimjam
Wow I r bad at grammar.

Artaenc
04-09-2019, 03:09 PM
"As usual, we encourage guilds to work together on raid target selections. Leapfrogging, while technically not against the rules, is still an asshole move."

Don't think we ever said just because we declare it means it's ours. Obviously we were declaring our intentions because it was asked, and our intentions were not unrealistic. It's not like we were on dagarn ledge declaring Koi as our target. AM asked. We gave a reasonable response. Yes we were trying to figure out our ledge situation so it was taking some time. Not sure how it could be seen that AG did anything wrong in this situation.
You know when AG complains about leafrogging it make me laugh because that's what happens when a guild with officers leapfrogging others in broad daylight get a taste of their own medicine.

I'm wondering if AG will ever get any kind of punishment for their countless violations in ToV that I keep hearing about.

destrozi
04-09-2019, 03:12 PM
People join AM if they want loot. People join AG if they want significantly less loot.

If you're only goal on P99 is to acquire more loot, by all means join AM. Like I said earlier there is no disputing that AM is the best guild on the server at getting loot.

Daloon
04-09-2019, 03:21 PM
If you're only goal on P99 is to acquire more loot, by all means join AM. Like I said earlier there is no disputing that AM is the best guild on the server at getting loot.
This server has never been about loot. It's been about denying your enemy of pixels. And it feels really, really good, to see your competition year after year put their dignity aside to team up against me, and still, somehow, manage to lose, to the point it took new raid rules to intervene. No matter what happens, it's been fun (for us).

ZiggyTheMuss
04-09-2019, 03:36 PM
^Definitely the thought process of a very cool and well adjusted individual! *Shudder*

feniin
04-09-2019, 03:38 PM
This server has never been about loot. It's been about denying your enemy of pixels. And it feels really, really good, to see your competition year after year put their dignity aside to team up against me, and still, somehow, manage to lose, to the point it took new raid rules to intervene. No matter what happens, it's been fun (for us).

You sound so well adjusted.

destrozi
04-09-2019, 03:44 PM

:confused:

Nibblewitz
04-09-2019, 03:47 PM
I'm not getting what I want from a video game. Must be their fault.

DMN
04-09-2019, 03:47 PM
<Rampage>

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 03:49 PM

Yikes. This is the type of person who tortured small animals as a child.

Daloon
04-09-2019, 04:00 PM
^Definitely the thought process of a very cool and well adjusted individual! *Shudder*

You sound so well adjusted.

Trigger status = confirmed.

Aviann
04-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Dannyl just won this thread and nobody knows it but him.

Heebs13
04-09-2019, 04:20 PM

If the point of the thread was a contest to see who is the biggest asshole, then yes, yes he did.

Danth
04-09-2019, 04:21 PM

Reminds me of a scene from a movie called "The Caine Mutiny" where the Humphrey Bogart character, under cross-examination, makes a long series of comments flagrantly demonstrating some sort of mental condition while everyone else in the room sort of looks on, shaking their heads.

Danth

DromalPhrenia
04-09-2019, 04:24 PM

he still tortures small animals as an adult actually

Oleris
04-09-2019, 04:32 PM
When will vulak die? (poll)

https://www.strawpoll.me/17776775

Clazxiss
04-09-2019, 05:07 PM
I'm not getting what I want from a video game. Must be their fault.

I'm dying, started laughing at my desk while at work.

THEY are always behind everything.

/tinfoil hat

I love it. Let's make this a trend.

Vianna
04-09-2019, 05:25 PM

Apps by the boatload

Vianna
04-09-2019, 05:26 PM

I mean that is the funny part. They were on Dagarn ledge and could clear enough mobs to engage him. We were at Lady N and cleared everything down to Dagarn.

Vianna
04-09-2019, 05:27 PM
meant to say Could NOT above.

Vianna
04-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Probably because they were busy solo killing AoW and last ones to go to ToV, but let’s not mention that, whatever it takes to spin it, right toxic AM forumquester #562? They also weren’t wiping multiple times but wouldn’t expect a no-nothing Zergling warmbody to know better.

Saw AG wipe 3 times in ToV. 3. Killed 1 dragon. Oh they decided to wipe Aftermath once as well with incompetence for good measure.

Vianna
04-09-2019, 05:31 PM
I put the last FTE I got from my logs. There were earlier AM FTEs as well.

[Mon Apr 08 00:54:34 2019] Dagarn the Destroyer engages Conda!

So, about 15 minutes between them asking what our target was and them engaging it. Mind you, Vyemm, Koi, Lady M, Kriezenn, Feshlak, and Aary were all still up at this point. They asked what our target was and then beelined straight for it to take it.

Funny fact. Pulling mobs around a mob with an FTE message sets off FTE messages. Who knew right ?

Vianna
04-09-2019, 05:32 PM
Good to know Vianna is toxic *stores in brain for future reference*

AG was last on the scene in ToV which was the consequence of downing some non-ToV targets first. First solo AoW was pretty awesome for us! So, when we got to ToV we had already had a good quake... but given we arrived late and didn't want to intentionally interrupt/drop in on other guilds, our leadership decided dagarn ledge was the best option remaining. Unfortunately we were unaware that new pathing for mobs made pulling to dagarn ledge unrealistic, so then some time was devoted to figuring out how to get down from the ledge without pulling multiple pathers/flurries and wiping. Our intention was always to down Dagarn but AM having the better established position/crawling down from trips gave them the first opportunity to engage Dagarn.

Your force are the toxic ones in the thread making excuses for being bad.

Haynar
04-09-2019, 05:33 PM
We need more earthquakes at 2 am.

Oleris
04-09-2019, 05:38 PM

xplit871
04-09-2019, 05:55 PM

Your so toxic im suprised ur own guild can stand you.

Get some air buddy.

theonesler
04-09-2019, 06:09 PM

It's funny when toxic people can't hide their toxicity even when trying to say they aren't toxic. As I said before... good to know.

Artaenc
04-09-2019, 06:09 PM
When will vulak die? (poll)

https://www.strawpoll.me/17776775hey so if a pug raid kills Vyemm that same raid should be allowed to kill vulak. thoughts?

DromalPhrenia
04-09-2019, 06:20 PM
hey so if a pug raid kills Vyemm that same raid should be allowed to kill vulak. thoughts?

I am down with this. Pug Life seems like a cool guild.

Artaenc
04-09-2019, 06:24 PM
I am down with this. Pug Life seems like a cool guild.

just for some server fun to get past this hurdle. for once the entire server gets a chance at getting loot from end game without impedance and pressure of competition.

Phenyo
04-09-2019, 09:07 PM

Ella`Ella
04-09-2019, 10:40 PM

This is probably my single most favorite post of the past 3-4 years. This should be stickied in Server Chat.

Kayso2
04-09-2019, 10:46 PM

"Fortune favors the unemployed" - Virgil.

Legday
04-09-2019, 10:49 PM

I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen a non-AM be complimentary towards us.

Which begs the question:

What the fuck is your problem man?

k9quaint
04-10-2019, 12:21 AM

Sorry you didn't get Vulak.

Prostatus
04-10-2019, 12:23 AM

this is the the 3 guilds that walked away with no loot but still got to help with the kill?

Daloon
04-10-2019, 12:30 AM
We did get Vulak.. Rogean made it a custom server GM event thing and spawned shit on us. Bit out of our control.
[Tue Apr 09 20:48:22 2019] Rogean says out of character, 'Guess what happens at 50&PCT; guys ;)'

k9quaint
04-10-2019, 12:33 AM
We did get Vulak.. Rogean made it a custom server GM event thing and spawned shit on us. Bit out of our control.
[Tue Apr 09 20:48:22 2019] Rogean says out of character, 'Guess what happens at 50&PCT; guys ;)'

It spawned on both attempts. It seemed to be under AG/Core's control. :D

Daloon
04-10-2019, 12:37 AM
It spawned on both attempts. It seemed to be under AG/Core's control. :D
Slow got dispelled with 3 min left, the add wasnt the issue.

Daloon
04-10-2019, 12:40 AM
^Not to mention we got FTE when Vyemm died. Not our server, not gonna bash the staff, their server their rules. Enjoy the era of rooted dragons.

feanan
04-10-2019, 12:41 AM
Real pro's handle unexpected events

guess when its not the cookie cutter yawn encounters you normally have you...choke

Maliant
04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
this is the the 3 guilds that walked away with no loot but still got to help with the kill?

This server has never been about loot. It's been about denying your enemy of pixels.

Twochain
04-10-2019, 12:43 AM
@Vulak https://youtu.be/pB-bN-RkJLM?t=35

k9quaint
04-10-2019, 12:46 AM
Slow got dispelled with 3 min left, the add wasnt the issue.

You don't have to describe the encounter, we saw your attempt and what happens for the rest of Vulak's health bar. Not that you have any enemies, but if you did, I think they might have denied you some pixels.

Sajan
04-10-2019, 12:47 AM
What pixels did AM walk away with after spending all evening in ToV?

Pyrrhica
04-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Own3d and destroyed grats have fun

Daloon
04-10-2019, 12:50 AM
[Tue Apr 09 23:48:28 2019] Rogean says out of character, 'Did someone order some McDonald McFlurries? >_>'
[Tue Apr 09 23:48:16 2019] Rogean says out of character, 'Guess what happens at 50&PCT; guys ;)'
[Tue Apr 09 23:48:24 2019] Behan says out of character, 'I love you, rogean'
[Tue Apr 09 23:48:29 2019] Jordain says out of character, 'trololololol'

No pixels for us!

Rogean
04-10-2019, 12:51 AM
Staff did not spawn the Beldion Icewing. There's a normal named drake spawn location near Vulak, with the same respawn timer as all other trash in the zone.

Your pullers should be able to tell you that.

xdrcfrx
04-10-2019, 12:53 AM
Staff did not spawn the Beldion Icewing. There's a normal named drake spawn location near Vulak, with the same respawn timer as all other trash in the zone.

l.o.l.

pogs4ever
04-10-2019, 12:57 AM

we killed beldion at the beggining of our crawl to vyemm. timeline checks out

gutterbrain
04-10-2019, 12:57 AM

https://i.imgur.com/3FBOjSX.jpg

Heebs13
04-10-2019, 01:00 AM

That's it, I'm donating.

aaezil
04-10-2019, 01:01 AM
Lol that was most am members first time that far away from the zoneline. Sorry you didnt get pixels

Phenyo
04-10-2019, 01:04 AM

oohhhh

Deso

Daloon
What a crazy coincidence it all was at 50%!

Rogean
04-10-2019, 01:07 AM

I've been pretty upfront about all the other mechanics we put in place. Summons at 100%, Guard Aggro Linkage, Guards Respawning on Unlock. Why would I lie if I put in a mechanic to spawn a Guard at 50% too?

Stop blaming Staff. You wiped to a respawn.

feniin
04-10-2019, 01:08 AM
He could estimate the dps you were doing and when the drake was going to spawn. Which is why it didn't happen at exactly 50%

Heebs13
04-10-2019, 01:08 AM

Eh, 47%. Close enough. Clearly staff is out to get you. Get on Santa's naughty list and you get coal.

destrozi
04-10-2019, 01:10 AM
That was one of the most memorable experiences I've had on P99.

Vianna
04-10-2019, 01:11 AM
I've been pretty upfront about all the other mechanics we put in place. Summons at 100%, Guard Aggro Linkage, Guards Respawning on Unlock. Why would I lie if I put in a mechanic to spawn a Guard at 50% too?

The slow coming off Vulak actually. The respawn was fine until the slow came off Vulak.

Tethler
04-10-2019, 01:11 AM
Recent patch has made for some excellent RnF. Thanks, staff!

Jonabis
04-10-2019, 01:12 AM
Was it Conda's strat to engage when flurry patrol was due? Legendary shit right there.

Vianna
04-10-2019, 01:13 AM
Was it Conda's strat to engage when flurry patrol was due? Legendary shit right there.

No telling who killed that mob and had the timer for it. 5 guilds were in the zone.

Heebs13
04-10-2019, 01:19 AM
The slow coming off Vulak actually. The respawn was fine until the slow came off Vulak.

Beldion is colored blue, is he not? Blue drakes cast spells....

Vianna
04-10-2019, 01:23 AM
Beldion is colored blue, is he not? Blue drakes cast spells....

He was pushed all the way at the other end of the Vulak bridge when slow came off.

Vianna
04-10-2019, 01:24 AM
That was why he was pushed so he couldn't cast CH or anything.

Heebs13
04-10-2019, 01:25 AM
He was pushed all the way at the other end of the Vulak bridge when slow came off.

That's rough. I dared not peek after I saw him spawn on the bridge. Very unfortunate timing for you guys.

Lobster1071
04-10-2019, 01:33 AM

We have a contender for the quote of the year.

Thanks for the fun tonight to all involved!
The better people won.

Convict
04-10-2019, 01:47 AM
We have a contender for the quote of the year.

heres another good one

False. Only 1 guild is killing the new Vyemm and Vulak mechanics.

rezzie
04-10-2019, 01:50 AM
heres another good one

False. Only 1 guild is killing the new Vyemm and Vulak mechanics.

Whoops. Should have said 5* guilds.

elwing
04-10-2019, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the fun!

Wonkie
04-10-2019, 01:57 AM
when will AM stop embarassing themselves? :o

Baylan295
04-10-2019, 01:59 AM
Whoops. Should have said 5* guilds.

Casuals can zerg too.

rezzie
04-10-2019, 02:03 AM
It was a fun engage with Vulak & two flurries, and a challenge to stabilise. We’d just got clerics mana positive when that respawn popped right on our MT. Not even Aftermath warriors can deal with simultaneous flurry drake and Vulak flurries :)

A fun fight, nevertheless.

Grats to whoever picked up the items :)

Convict
04-10-2019, 02:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/x5bTmWm.jpg?1

Baylan295
04-10-2019, 02:10 AM
It was a fun engage with Vulak & two flurries, and a challenge to stabilise. We’d just got clerics mana positive when that respawn popped right on our MT. Not even Aftermath warriors can deal with simultaneous flurry drake and Vulak flurries :)

A fun fight, nevertheless.

Grats to whoever picked up the items :)

Firenze will always be a PS MT in my heart.

toasteroven
04-10-2019, 02:11 AM
Rogean, then what's Beldions timer? ~45 minutes?

rezzie
04-10-2019, 02:12 AM

Nah, we’ll gear him up in no time.

Baylan295
04-10-2019, 02:20 AM
Rogean, then what's Beldions timer? ~45 minutes?

Pretty sure the man said ask your pullers...

toasteroven
04-10-2019, 02:31 AM
ok 45 minutes?

punkbythebook12
04-10-2019, 02:51 AM
He spawned at his normal time.. bad rng

Pyrrhica
04-10-2019, 03:08 AM
That was why he was pushed so he couldn't cast CH or anything.

https://i.imgur.com/D0xku2d.jpg

Kayso2
04-10-2019, 03:18 AM

Nah, we’ll gear him up in no time.

You're going to need to get him at least 4 pieces of Vulak loot to get him fully geared up.

Unfortunately for him he joined the only raiding guild on the server that has yet to get a Vulak 2.0 kill.

He really deserves better.

Hideousclaw
04-10-2019, 03:27 AM
You're going to need to get him at least 4 pieces of Vulak loot to get him fully geared up.

Unfortunately for him he joined the only raiding guild on the server that has yet to get a Vulak 2.0 kill.

He really deserves better.

This one got me good. Well done.

YendorLootmonkey
04-10-2019, 08:27 AM
This server has never been about loot. It's been about denying your enemy of pixels.

I'm a big fan of the new NTOV karma mechanics that they deployed with the last patch.

Hotel
04-10-2019, 09:22 AM
Imagine shitting on AM when we have killed every Doze to have ever spawned since December of last year.

We had a flurry spawn on us during our vulak engage after initially engaging it with 2 separate flurries up.

Don't try to be equal.

Zemus
04-10-2019, 09:28 AM
Imagine shitting on AM when we have killed every Doze to have ever spawned since December of last year.

We had a flurry spawn on us during our vulak engage after initially engaging it with 2 separate flurries up.

Don't try to be equal.

Lol, you took the bait!

Heebs13
04-10-2019, 09:44 AM

Don't try to be equal.

Imagine coming to RnF to complain about pixels every single week when you've gotten every Doze to have spawned since December.

Hotel
04-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Lol, you took the bait!

https://tenor.com/view/frog-leap-frog-gif-11339560

kotton05
04-10-2019, 09:58 AM
Heard aftermath got shit on. Guess this proves they are just a useless zerg of mouth breathers who can’t handle 1 add

Dark_Magic
04-10-2019, 10:09 AM

Next week when ToV is empty and repops begin, who's going to start clearing trash toward the first dragon that spawns?

Answer: everyone.

1 guild will kill that dragon and 2-3 other guilds will have wasted 1-2 hours of their time clearing trash for nothing. These guilds will inevitably whine and cry about sniping and leapfrogging. That is our new meta. Get FTE or gtfo.

Heebs13
04-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Next week when ToV is empty and repops begin, who's going to start clearing trash toward the first dragon that spawns?

Answer: everyone.

1 guild will kill that dragon and 2-3 other guilds will have wasted 1-2 hours of their time clearing trash for nothing. These guilds will inevitably whine and cry about sniping and leapfrogging. That is our new meta. Get FTE or gtfo.

Thanks for the apples, but we were talking about oranges.

Dark_Magic
04-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the apples, but we were talking about oranges.

Get FTE or gtfo applies to both apples and oranges.

Erati
04-10-2019, 10:49 AM

Don't try to be equal.

Confirmed Hotel is not a Holiday Inn Express.

Valakut
04-10-2019, 10:51 AM
https://i.imgur.com/9vwbBsQ.jpg

Oleris
04-10-2019, 11:01 AM
We got FTE on vulak though. Thought we got 12 hours to clear tov and 12 more to kill Vulak.

In all seriousness though, TOV will be a pain in the ass. Every other target will take priority on quakes.

Linksfather
04-10-2019, 11:06 AM
I had a great time. We learned a lot. Grats on the server victory with Vyemm and Vulak. I look forward to the next cycle. The one I can actually participate on.
Vulak prison just turned into Vulak Solitary confinement.

YendorLootmonkey
04-10-2019, 11:25 AM

Don't try to be equal.

Hey man, if you dish it out, you gotta be able to take it.

You know, like you gotta be able to take a single respawn add.

Syche
04-10-2019, 11:30 AM
Confirmed Hotel is not a Holiday Inn Express.

I LoL'd Tani

Viscere
04-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Gotta hand it to Brogean, he sure knows how to manage his server and get everyone fired up!

feniin
04-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Throwback from Ripqozko that's more relevant than ever.
http://i.imgur.com/UijKJqE.jpg

Kayso2
04-10-2019, 01:21 PM
This thread seems to have died down a bit. I know this time of day (the productive hours for people with adult jobs) is when most of the p99 superstars are sleeping, but I expected to see more of the five stages on display. Disappointed, kinda.

kjs86z
04-10-2019, 01:40 PM

cringe

Heebs13
04-10-2019, 01:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9vwbBsQ.jpg

I'm digging these memes.

Legday
04-10-2019, 02:12 PM
This thread seems to have died down a bit. I know this time of day (the productive hours for people with adult jobs) is when most of the p99 superstars are sleeping, but I expected to see more of the five stages on display. Disappointed, kinda.

Hi Kayso

Ella`Ella
04-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Hi Kayso

Hey Legday,

Wanna do something totally cool and normal and get beers after work next week?

Legday
04-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Hey Legday,

Wanna do something totally cool and normal and get beers after work next week?

Oysters at BBSC?

azeth
04-10-2019, 02:23 PM
All P99 legends are located in Massachusetts. it is known

gutterbrain
04-10-2019, 02:40 PM
Dannyl hammering off Vulak last night:

https://youtu.be/HPEy-Vj_oKM?t=16

DromalPhrenia
04-10-2019, 02:52 PM
Dannyl is consistently the meanest, most disturbing human being with whom I have ever had the displeasure of interacting. I once saw him trying to OT hammer off the cute bunnies in Eastern Wastes. I asked him why he doesn't just hammer off mobs with more hitpoints so he wouldn't have to run all over killing things in one hit, and do you know what he said?

"I only hammer off the cutest, weakest, most non-aggressive things I can find. I want to kill and crush anything weaker than me, anything that doesn't remind me of myself, anything that IS. NOT. ME. I want my last act in any zone to be ending the life of something too weak to fight back."

also he never brings any weed edibles to share with the rest of the class.

Kayso2
04-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Hi Kayso

Oysters at BBSC?

I'd invite myself to join if you weren't 1,800 miles away. Pint lives 30 mins from me now, though.

maskedmelon
04-10-2019, 06:14 PM
I'd invite myself to join if you weren't 1,800 miles away. Pint lives 30 mins from me now, though.

that is many miles.

Rogean
04-10-2019, 06:45 PM
All P99 legends are located in Massachusetts. it is known

Pint
04-10-2019, 06:59 PM

Boulder is like an hour from here

Kayso2
04-10-2019, 08:04 PM
30 mins from my house to 287@Harmony

Mikebro
04-10-2019, 10:25 PM

Who?

Artaenc
04-10-2019, 10:43 PM
I'd invite myself to join if you weren't 1,800 miles away. Pint lives 30 mins from me now, though.let's go have a pint with pint.

Pint
04-10-2019, 11:14 PM
let's go have a pint with pint.

Scandalous

Champion_Standing
04-11-2019, 12:02 AM
Voting 1 star, start a thread I'll actually read next time.

Phenyo
04-11-2019, 03:14 AM
Dannyl is consistently the meanest, most disturbing human being with whom I have ever had the displeasure of interacting. I once saw him trying to OT hammer off the cute bunnies in Eastern Wastes. I asked him why he doesn't just hammer off mobs with more hitpoints so he wouldn't have to run all over killing things in one hit, and do you know what he said?

"I only hammer off the cutest, weakest, most non-aggressive things I can find. I want to kill and crush anything weaker than me, anything that doesn't remind me of myself, anything that IS. NOT. ME. I want my last act in any zone to be ending the life of something too weak to fight back."

also he never brings any weed edibles to share with the rest of the class.

please stop posting