PDA

View Full Version : The fear of death.

Jauna
04-07-2019, 03:36 AM
Dont bust a nut, there is some EQ stuff after the surface thoughts you will undoubtedly have from reading the first part after this.

I thought about killing myself.
Not out of depression, or anger or anything but what it would be like after the lights go out, after your thoughts stop, after your consciousness ends, after realizing that there is no afterlife, just artists renditions of what they hope the afterlife is like because that fear of nothingness after we die is what drives us all to keep going, to keep surviving. And the calming fact that you are just a lump of flesh who is not even a bump in the road because there were billions upon trillions of humans before you, and possibly after you. The human spirit to just not die is a weird and powerful thing.

With that said, sometimes you should just fucking die and find a fucking rez or eat the exp loss. Fuck you for training hags through MR, fuck you for training all of Mistmoore castle through all the areas, or bringing dvinn through at least 2 camps and the exit to CB or fuck you for bringing the basement in karnors throughout the entire zone because your fungi fuck self PL fuckmonk or bard who has zero defense/offense skills but sure as fuck has percussion and brass instruments maxed who does not know if you go too far from your pulling target the target finds another path (and not just native to karnors), or bringing most of the fucking crypt as you indiana jones through the door as the rogue already booked it past bugs or the cunts in ToV trying to make it through the west exit. Oh and that asshole who constantly thinks "lol we have a rogue and no harmony lets try castle in CoM and even if we did have harmony im going to attack mobs in there randomly without knowing the pathing" and the people who keep the train alive by sticking their head out for whatever reason

That or WC cap out and /exit on landing because whos ganna know.

America
04-07-2019, 03:57 AM
The dick on breath.

Swish2
04-07-2019, 04:27 AM
Well done for not swearing in the first paragraph <3

clevergirl
04-07-2019, 04:53 AM
I had to say goodbye to this therapist I was seeing the last time I visited the federation funny farm.

She was fucking cool as shit, tough as nails, critical, and merciless, and I liked her A LOT. As a person. As an intellectual who could intdom me.

I knew I had to leave that environment to keep getting exp and that I couldn't remain in the newb yard forever. Now I may go back to the newb yard one day, but for now, I cried my non-existant testicals off knowing I will probably never feel her scathing whit again.

R.I.P.

Jauna
04-07-2019, 04:57 AM
I had to say goodbye to this therapist I was seeing the last time I visited the federation funny farm.

She was fucking cool as shit, tough as nails, critical, and merciless, and I liked her A LOT. As a person. As an intellectual who could intdom me.

I knew I had to leave that environment to keep getting exp and that I couldn't remain in the newb yard forever. Now I may go back to the newb yard one day, but for now, I cried my non-existant testicals off knowing I will probably never feel her scathing whit again.

R.I.P.

therapists cost like 500 dollars an hour
p99 is free
im ganna take my first world issues out playing my 4th bard or my 3rd wizard

clevergirl
04-07-2019, 05:07 AM
therapists cost like 500 dollars an hour
p99 is free
im ganna take my first world issues out playing my 4th bard or my 3rd wizard

Good idea.

ackchyually

buttt seriously if u need help that hospital stay is worth it, if your richer, can get some really gr8 help with gr8 insurance

Primordial Ooze
04-07-2019, 08:57 AM
That'll do, donkey. That'll do.

d3r14k
04-07-2019, 09:00 AM
Best Jauna OP yet. I rate 9/10, only slightly missing the perfect score because there was obviously less alcohol involved with this post than what I have come to expect from OPs fine work.

Also, damn you for crafting a post that makes me consider my own mortality at 8:00 AM.

clevergirl
04-07-2019, 11:17 AM
Praying to Arshea for OP.