PDA

View Full Version : AG leadership giving up on all rules in ToV

Daloon
04-05-2019, 10:23 PM
If you are going to play in ToV, at least follow the fucking rules if you expect others to as well. That means if you train 3 mages, maybe concede the mob instead of pixel lust taking over. Every other guild gets along and concedes when they fuck up, try doing the same. It's pathetic at this point. I know you are garbage at ToV still but you still have to concede when you fuck up. Thanks!

klemenis
04-05-2019, 10:30 PM
they logged in masses to contest a mob they conceded ... until they got called out.. *AM Officer send tell!"

Nuggets
04-05-2019, 10:30 PM
So, we should expect reparations from:
1) 4/5/19, AM FTE/Kills Eashen while locked into Lady N, LAdy N still at 2%
2) 4/5/19, AM FTE/kills Kriezen while DQd due to 4+ people being in north when he popped (while setting up for Zlexak)
?

Jonabis
04-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Did AG kill a mob they should have conceded? *popcorn*

Goodest
04-05-2019, 10:37 PM
[Fri Apr 05 21:12:31 2019] Eashen of the Sky engages Ralug!
[Fri Apr 05 21:12:38 2019] Lady Nevederia claws Outshined for 249 points of damage.

Jonabis
04-05-2019, 10:39 PM
[Fri Apr 05 21:12:31 2019] Eashen of the Sky engages Ralug!
[Fri Apr 05 21:12:38 2019] Lady Nevederia claws Outshined for 249 points of damage.

Obviously doctored logs, AM would not do this.

Goodest
04-05-2019, 10:39 PM
hi pot, meet kettle

klemenis
04-05-2019, 10:47 PM
upset when others play by ag rules ? lol

aaezil
04-05-2019, 10:48 PM
hi pot, meet kettle

Vianna
04-05-2019, 10:48 PM
Look at the new raiders think they understand the rules. That explains why they keep breaking them.

punkbythebook12
04-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Look at the new raiders think they understand the rules. That explains why they keep breaking them.

Lol, I like when concessions are just lets be shitty people and concede later when you blatantly know you are being shifty. Bring back the bans... Concessions mean nothing.

lookitsjb
04-05-2019, 10:58 PM
If working together isn't working, then there's a simple fix; we'll just let Brakna- ...wait... nevermind.

klemenis
04-05-2019, 10:59 PM
If working together isn't working, then there's a simple fix; we'll just let Brakna- ...wait... nevermind.
too soon! not!

ajohnymous
04-05-2019, 11:01 PM
If you are going to play in ToV, at least follow the fucking rules if you expect others to as well. That means if you train 3 mages, maybe concede the mob instead of pixel lust taking over. Every other guild gets along and concedes when they fuck up, try doing the same. It's pathetic at this point. I know you are garbage at ToV still but you still have to concede when you fuck up. Thanks!

Crow calling the raven black much?

Runyan
04-05-2019, 11:01 PM
This post happened quick.

Mistle
04-06-2019, 04:00 AM
This OP is nearly as cringeworthy as Redwiz was. Almost as big an ass too.

Pyrrhica
04-06-2019, 04:47 AM
When guilds "police" themselves.

Phenyo
04-06-2019, 05:06 AM
mad about elves

Viscere
04-06-2019, 09:40 AM
This is me trying to raid with AG in TOV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR7GUiiKEz0

ps : I'm angry!

aaezil
04-06-2019, 09:53 AM
Raid scene is fine nothing to see here admins/gms

k9quaint
04-06-2019, 11:03 AM
After reading those logs. Looks like no rules in ToV for a while.
Should make for amazing RnF.

aaezil
04-06-2019, 11:42 AM
people auto firing on dragon spawn points last night

nothing to see here!

Mendo
04-06-2019, 11:43 AM
After reading those logs. Looks like no rules in ToV for a while.
Should make for amazing RnF.

I don't know... I think for the most part the guilds here have policed themselves pretty well. We all make mistakes and I see that the guilds competing are conceding future mobs when they make those mistakes. I personally like this raid environment better than one where everyone was afraid of losing a chance to play the game for months...

aaezil
04-06-2019, 11:45 AM
I don't know... I think for the most part the guilds here have policed themselves pretty well. We all make mistakes and I see that the guilds competing are conceding future mobs when they make those mistakes. I personally like this raid environment better than one where everyone was afraid of losing a chance to play the game for months...

What if i told you its possible to play everquest without breaking the raid rules therefore you never lose anything.

Savok
04-06-2019, 12:41 PM
P99 is a great server to relive your EQ memories on, all except the 2% I call 'raiding'. Its a joke. Having to have FRAPS and lawyers and 100 raid rules just to enjoy a game is beyond stupid.

For those of you who haven't lost your sanity and still enjoy playing but want to raid, there are 10 times as many other servers out there to play on. Let your feet do the walking and finally convince the devs here that they need to stop catering for the 2%.

Heebs13
04-06-2019, 01:00 PM
What if i told you its possible to play everquest without breaking the raid rules therefore you never lose anything.

I think you were missing the point of his post which is that most rules violations are made on accident. It's also often very hard to know who exactly made a mistake that caused a train or botched pull, requiring you to start reviewing fraps which quite frequently doesn't show you what exactly happened that caused the problem. And your decision has to be made in real time so you darn well better figure out quickly if it was your guild or the other guild that messed up. We don't have a GM referee watching ToV during these raids, so it's pretty much up to the raid leaders to figure this shit out, and it doesn't help that literally every pull ever has the officers getting spam tells from randos from the other guild telling them to concede or else, so now the officers have to figure out if the tells are legit, someone who doesn't know wtf they're talking about, or just some stupid calling wolf mind game.

Frankly I'm glad I don't have to be the one to put up with it, and if you think you'd be P99 Jesus if only you were in charge, I think you're severely underestimating what a clusterfuck raiding on this server can be.

Heebs13
04-06-2019, 01:03 PM
P99 is a great server to relive your EQ memories on, all except the 2% I call 'raiding'. Its a joke. Having to have FRAPS and lawyers and 100 raid rules just to enjoy a game is beyond stupid.

For those of you who haven't lost your sanity and still enjoy playing but want to raid, there are 10 times as many other servers out there to play on. Let your feet do the walking and finally convince the devs here that they need to stop catering for the 2%.

I think that it really shows your ignorance if you think the devs are 'catering to the 2%'. The GMs are overworked and underpaid. If they could wave a magic wand and fix the raid scene I'm sure they would, but managing non-instanced raiding on a 20 year old game full of bugs and glitches is not a simple or easy task.

aaezil
04-06-2019, 01:08 PM
I think you were missing the point of his post which is that most rules violations are made on accident. It's also often very hard to know who exactly made a mistake that caused a train or botched pull, requiring you to start reviewing fraps which quite frequently doesn't show you what exactly happened that caused the problem. And your decision has to be made in real time so you darn well better figure out quickly if it was your guild or the other guild that messed up. We don't have a GM referee watching ToV during these raids, so it's pretty much up to the raid leaders to figure this shit out, and it doesn't help that literally every pull ever has the officers getting spam tells from randos from the other guild telling them to concede or else, so now the officers have to figure out if the tells are legit, someone who doesn't know wtf they're talking about, or just some stupid calling wolf mind game.

Frankly I'm glad I don't have to be the one to put up with it, and if you think you'd be P99 Jesus if only you were in charge, I think you're severely underestimating what a clusterfuck raiding on this server can be.

Ive been raiding on p99 for nearly 5 years and competed in tov/fear/vp/etc... My guild has never had a raid suspension. If you break the rules and get suspended it is because you are choosing to do something that potentially or automatically breaks the rules. Nice rationalization of shitty behaviour, though!

Vasarious
04-06-2019, 01:09 PM

How bout when aftermath stalls yelinak in front of both core & ag, get called out and kill it anyway. How bout kiting cazic thule, getting caught and killing it anyway. Both blatent knowingly breaking the rules as it happens. I dont recall any rnf post going out over any of that. Killing the mob then conceding after the fact. It got settled - not to many people's satisfaction i might add - but settled none the less without anyone crying to everyone in rnf about unfair life is.

Eat shit kid.

Heebs13
04-06-2019, 01:39 PM
Ive been raiding on p99 for nearly 5 years and competed in tov/fear/vp/etc... My guild has never had a raid suspension. If you break the rules and get suspended it is because you are choosing to do something that potentially or automatically breaks the rules. Nice rationalization of shitty behaviour, though!

You realize AG's only suspension was because one random member broke a player agreement without guild leadership's knowledge and got the whole guild suspended because GMs are super evenhanded, right?

What guild are you in, again?

Hotel
04-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Eat shit kid.

mad cuz bad

tylercanuck
04-06-2019, 03:53 PM
How bout when aftermath stalls yelinak in front of both core & ag, get called out and kill it anyway. How bout kiting cazic thule, getting caught and killing it anyway. Both blatent knowingly breaking the rules as it happens. I dont recall any rnf post going out over any of that. Killing the mob then conceding after the fact. It got settled - not to many people's satisfaction i might add - but settled none the less without anyone crying to everyone in rnf about unfair life is.

Eat shit kid.

I seem to recall AG kiting the last Statue for 32 seconds but then proceeding to kill it anyways. I guess it's better to concede the next two statues when you rarely ever get any statues.

Vasarious
04-06-2019, 04:50 PM
I seem to recall AG kiting the last Statue for 32 seconds but then proceeding to kill it anyways. I guess it's better to concede the next two statues when you rarely ever get any statues.

I dont know anything about that so I cant speak on it, but I'm not trying to say that AG is perfect by any stretch. The general point is that some douche is crying from the rooftops starting a thread in rnf about an infraction when there's plenty of examples to pick from of which his own guild is guilty of that no one cries in public about.

The level of hypocracy involved shows a staggering lack of self awareness. I suppose thats to be expected tho. Black pots and kettles ect...

PS: this isnt a dig at AM at all. I actually like them pretty well and respect their competence. Overall I've had stellar personal interactions with their members and a crew of them let me loot prince's head for ench epic, so 2 thumbs up. Disputes happen and get resolved, big deal. I just wanted to call out 1 clown trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Heebs13
04-06-2019, 06:29 PM

If you're talking about the statue a couple days ago, you're mistaking failure to split him from the train as kiting. We had like 60 people in zone. No reason to kite whatsoever. Took us a few to peel him out though.

Hotel
04-06-2019, 06:35 PM
If you're talking about the statue a couple days ago, you're mistaking failure to split him from the train as kiting. We had like 60 people in zone. No reason to kite whatsoever. Took us a few to peel him out though.

No shit you didn't intentionally kite the mob, but you still kited the mob.

Incompetence is the explanation not the excuse.

Heebs13
04-06-2019, 06:53 PM

Are you stupid or something?

It is against server policy to indefinitely kite, stall, or otherwise keep occupied a raid mob without intention of killing it. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stalling of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild/party, is against the rules. Ignorance is not an excuse to break this rule. If you are pulling raid targets, we expect you to know what you’re doing.

Do you not understand the difference between an intentional stall and simply taking a few seconds to split a mob from a train so that you aren't training the zoneline? Is your argument that if a guild gets a clean FTE with a ready raid force, that they should concede any mob that they take anything over the bare minimum time to split from the train? Because if so your guild would be DQed from 99% of its ToV targets too so I don't know what the fuck you're on other than your weekly AG rant.

Everyone with half a brain understands the difference between a legit pull and purposely stalling while you wait for your raid to log in, which is why I guess you don't.

Hotel
04-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Are you stupid or something?

Do you not understand the difference between an intentional stall and simply taking a few seconds to split a mob from a train so that you aren't training the zoneline? Is your argument that if a guild gets a clean FTE with a ready raid force, that they should concede any mob that they take anything over the bare minimum time to split from the train? Because if so your guild would be DQed from 99% of its ToV targets too so I don't know what the fuck you're on other than your weekly AG rant.

Everyone with half a brain understands the difference between a legit pull and purposely stalling while you wait for your raid to log in, which is why I guess you don't.

Maybe you should talk with your guild leadership about the next two conceded statues then.

feniin
04-06-2019, 07:00 PM

You sound mad. Every single DA pull should be considered stalling/kiting.

Sonderbeast
04-06-2019, 07:00 PM
AG: We work hard and didn't get pixies

PS: We like loot councils and didn't get pixies

AM: We the best and didn't get pixels

me:
https://i.imgur.com/wxbBUyl.jpg

Sonderbeast
04-06-2019, 07:05 PM
AG: We work hard and didn't get pixies

PS: We like loot councils and didn't get pixies

AM: We the best and didn't get pixels

me:
https://i.imgur.com/wxbBUyl.jpg

KWSM:

https://i.imgur.com/mP7a4a0.gif

Heebs13
04-06-2019, 07:09 PM
You sound mad. Every single DA pull should be considered stalling/kiting.

Or we could bring up the time his guild's puller ran a ST golem back and forth through the zone for a couple minutes while he waited for enough AM to log in to be able to kill it while a raid of AG sat there cockblocked. Textbook example of a stall right there, but let's complain about taking 30 seconds to peel aggro to a waiting raid.

Christ this entire thread is stupid.

gutterbrain
04-06-2019, 07:35 PM
I feel really bad for the members of AM who have to suffer the embarrassment of these RnF threads every single week.

You realize airing out your dirty laundry and venting like this makes you look worse than the person you're attacking, right? Show a little tact and let your officers handle it.

Sheesh.

Convict
04-06-2019, 09:55 PM
I feel really bad for the members of AM who have to suffer the embarrassment of these RnF threads every single week.

You realize airing out your dirty laundry and venting like this makes you look worse than the person you're attacking, right? Show a little tact and let your officers handle it.

Sheesh.

they got people like tofat and dannyl on rnf patrol, just dont expect much and enjoy the entertainment watching these clown make fools of themselves.

"32 seconds lets make an rnf thread" lmfao

Savok
04-07-2019, 12:44 AM
I think that it really shows your ignorance if you think the devs are 'catering to the 2%'. The GMs are overworked and underpaid. If they could wave a magic wand and fix the raid scene I'm sure they would, but managing non-instanced raiding on a 20 year old game full of bugs and glitches is not a simple or easy task.

Its the same crap as it was in 2010 but with different names. Its never going to change.

Caball
04-07-2019, 01:23 AM
^ For sure heh. Both guilds broke the rules, both guilds didn’t concede, both still got their lewts. There is no chance of being suspended really, there isn’t anyone there to enforce these rules. Surprised it’s not worse, could be repeated trains where nothing gets killed or pure dps races.

Nothing will change until a GM is present and decides to do something about a party breaking rules and scares people back into working things out themselves, and on this 10 year old server it’s unlikely that will happen. No one wants that job or cares to deal with the raid scene besides the people participating. Maybe over the next year the people running this server will add more help to staff, or maybe it will get worse and have even less staff involvement. No one knows :)

Chardy
04-08-2019, 12:54 PM
/guildwar

toasteroven
04-09-2019, 04:15 AM
^ For sure heh. Both guilds broke the rules, both guilds didn’t concede, both still got their lewts. There is no chance of being suspended really, there isn’t anyone there to enforce these rules. Surprised it’s not worse, could be repeated trains where nothing gets killed or pure dps races.

Nothing will change until a GM is present and decides to do something about a party breaking rules and scares people back into working things out themselves, and on this 10 year old server it’s unlikely that will happen. No one wants that job or cares to deal with the raid scene besides the people participating. Maybe over the next year the people running this server will add more help to staff, or maybe it will get worse and have even less staff involvement. No one knows :)

There was nothing to fix. The game was working as it was originally intended, or as close as programmatically possible

Hotel
04-09-2019, 10:20 AM

Sheesh.

op is officer of AM LOL

Vianna
04-09-2019, 10:50 AM
op is officer of AM LOL

Who stated facts. Ask Kittens and any other guild who just communicates well with AM how well things work out. Training a guild and then acting dumb isn't a good tactic. AG loves the tactic though.

DromalPhrenia
04-09-2019, 11:15 AM
its rude to assume they are dishonestly acting dumb, perhaps they are dumb? when u assume it means an ass out of u and me~~~

Vianna
04-09-2019, 11:28 AM
its rude to assume they are dishonestly acting dumb, perhaps they are dumb? when u assume it means an ass out of u and me~~~

Wasn't assuming.

DromalPhrenia
04-09-2019, 11:36 AM
woah woooah wait you know they are smart but acting dumb?? post screenshots and fraps and recordings of their voice chat because this is a big accusation :eek: