It's healthy.
https://imgur.com/iOcdxO1

Hotel
03-28-2019, 11:00 PM
Where's loramin at?

I think we need to rotate kc

Tethler
03-28-2019, 11:04 PM
That KC entrance? People still care that much about VS?

Ripqozko
03-28-2019, 11:44 PM
Where's loramin at?

Lurgort/Sseri
03-29-2019, 01:31 AM
That KC entrance? People still care that much about Wizards?

FTFY

Bboboo
03-29-2019, 01:34 AM
Try red today pals!

Mead
03-29-2019, 03:05 AM
Where's loramin at?

here you go

we'll skip a few unnecessary pages and get right into it

Rotations are not hand outs unless you believe that whole "playing the game of EverQuest" part of things (you know, the gathering a group of people, organizing them into a raid force, coming up with tactics and implementing them to actually kill dragons) is superfluous. And if you do truly believe that then literally everything in the game is a "hand out".

Rotations have NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING to do with hand outs. What they do is give a much bigger percentage of the server access to raid targets they would not otherwise have. And yes, that means the targets have to come from somewhere, and that would mean less for the top guild.

Let's have a debate about that, about whether P99 is better off with lots of people getting to experience lots of content, or whether it's better to have "competition" which keeps all that content in a much smaller percentage of the players hands. Let's have that honest debate, instead of falsely equating rotations to hand outs.

Dugface
03-29-2019, 03:50 AM
Lets scrap this zoneline pulling shit and do a 350 person traditional crawl through NToV.

Maliant
03-29-2019, 03:56 AM
NTOV crawl was done, it was a nightmare.

Dugface
03-29-2019, 05:21 AM
What happened? Do tell.

Ravager
03-29-2019, 06:25 AM
They had to play EverQuest for once.

azeth
03-29-2019, 07:26 AM
NTOV crawl was done, it was a nightmare.

i loved every second of ir

shuklak
03-29-2019, 07:28 AM
Crawl or brawl!

Rygar
03-29-2019, 09:37 AM

Truth.

Champion_Standing
03-29-2019, 09:40 AM
Lets scrap this zoneline pulling shit and do a 350 person traditional crawl through NToV.

Let's just scrap the whole server.

aaezil
03-29-2019, 09:40 AM

PL_Barton
03-29-2019, 09:42 AM
What happened? Do tell.

Too many people don't know what "push" is and how it affects a mob.
Too many people don't know what "don't peek" means and what happens when you peek.
Too many people were just being warm bodies.
Too many people.....

It boiled down to Leadership....it is extremely difficult to corral 300+ people and get them moving in the right direction. AM / AG / AW (at the time I think?) all took turns at one point trying to guide the masses and it was brutal.

loramin
03-29-2019, 11:00 AM
here you go

we'll skip a few unnecessary pages and get right into it

I gotta say, props to Mead for picking a good quote there.

Rygar
03-29-2019, 11:49 AM
Too many people don't know what "don't peek" means and what happens when you peek.
Too many people.....

It boiled down to Leadership....it is extremely difficult to corral 300+ people and get them moving in the right direction. AM / AG / AW (at the time I think?) all took turns at one point trying to guide the masses and it was brutal.

Shit's classic. How many times that happened in places like Hate or Fear on live, omg. Hell, even a Hole crawl.

Crawling to a mob with a raid force that has to be disciplined somewhat and pay attention rather than wait for auto-attack / cheal rotation adds somewhat of a different dynamic to the game.

Loved when raiding on live and thought I had tagged a single but multiple adds came. Those were the fun fights, not the single mob beat downs.

aaezil
03-29-2019, 11:59 AM
Too many people.....

sounds like 300 people cant handle a couple adds and are terrible at eq

aaezil
03-29-2019, 12:00 PM
no wonder so many unclassic tactics are used to make it easier for you guys

YendorLootmonkey
03-29-2019, 12:13 PM

Nonsense... we were told that they put tons of time and effort into learning encounters, practicing, becoming skilled, studying pathing and aggro radii, knowing the mechanics of the game, etc. so they were more deserving of the loot.

kotton05
03-29-2019, 01:33 PM

Want to say we killed aary with multiple flurry drakes and hatchlings on us lol

Zekayy
03-29-2019, 03:18 PM
Too many people.....

true shit even still to this day people are terrible at this game

Moerne
03-29-2019, 04:03 PM
It's healthy.

I was there last night leveling in KC on my druid. That screenshot is of the ONE guild that was there camping for VS. They might have had a few random friends with them, but there weren't any other guilds there in force at all as far as I could see. So I'm not sure what exactly this post or screenshot is supposed to show. That BG wanted VS bad enough to assemble a force and wait around for him? Oh, the horror.

ajohnymous
03-29-2019, 05:28 PM
I was there last night leveling in KC on my druid. That screenshot is of the ONE guild that was there camping for VS. They might have had a few random friends with them, but there weren't any other guilds there in force at all as far as I could see. So I'm not sure what exactly this post or screenshot is supposed to show. That BG wanted VS bad enough to assemble a force and wait around for him? Oh, the horror.

Guild at zone line, plz stop training here.

aaezil
03-29-2019, 05:33 PM

Was like 60 bg, 20 asgard, 20 kittens

feniin
03-29-2019, 05:39 PM
Was like 60 bg, 20 asgard, 20 kittens

Got up to 115 in zone, too. So stupid. Grats BG on the FTE, though. Beat our little kitten foots to the punch.

branamil
03-29-2019, 06:05 PM
I am tired of BG, AS, and KWSM monopolizing karnor. I can't even experience this content as the devs envisioned, I am completely locked out. We need a venril sathir rotation NOW!

Heebs13
03-29-2019, 06:11 PM
640 pixels?! What are you playing on, a Commodore 64?

Darkatar
03-29-2019, 06:44 PM
If you like

How about you try
https://imgur.com/Gx8synk.jpg

Viscere
03-29-2019, 06:59 PM
looks healthy af

DMN
03-31-2019, 04:01 PM
640 pixels?! What are you playing on, a Commodore 64?

clASSic, baby.