PDA

View Full Version : When PSG steals Koi off of two separate guilds’ pull and FTE

ajohnymous
03-25-2019, 07:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GBmTXpC.gifv

LAST FTE DOESN’T MATTER

ajohnymous
03-25-2019, 07:47 PM
Please pretend I shit posted properly. Thank you, I know you all understand.

Arkanjil
03-25-2019, 08:14 PM
They conceded the next few Koi’s from what I heard because of that? I may be mistaken

hobart
03-25-2019, 08:15 PM
If PSG is part of CSG, I'm going to assume Omni showed up with two people, won all the loot on a roll, and then Cloki posted that novel no one but Loramin wanted to read?

This is all starting to not make sense now.

Solid post, OP.

ajohnymous
03-25-2019, 08:27 PM
This is all starting to not make sense now.

My work here is done.

Baylan295
03-25-2019, 08:27 PM
They conceded the next few Koi’s from what I heard because of that? I may be mistaken

Confirmed true. I showed up mid-engage. Concessions happened.

rezzie
03-25-2019, 09:36 PM
Confirmed true. I showed up mid-engage. Concessions happened.

Typical PS mobilisation.

Rygar
03-25-2019, 09:43 PM
If you want people to compete they gotta cut their teeth. Gratz PSG on trying and learning, come back stronger.

OP's penis is tiny and tastes like pickled froglok.

hobart
03-25-2019, 10:09 PM
Typical PS mobilisation.

Comments like this usually come from the pleebs who do nothing but show up and press buttons once the mob is in camp. Most of the people that matter in the top raiding guilds have better sense and appreciation for what it takes to get the job done than to make these kinds of comments. But I bet you don't think of yourself as a pleeb, do you?

I just semi-defended CSG. Gross.

Baylan295
03-25-2019, 10:21 PM
Typical PS mobilisation.

I'd be a great AM warm body. Show up halfway through, do some spot heals and peace out.

Sadiki
03-25-2019, 10:39 PM
I'd be a great AM warm body. Show up halfway through, do some spot heals and peace out.
Proceeds to accidentally FTE and pull Vulak to zone-in

rezzie
03-25-2019, 11:03 PM
Comments like this usually come from the pleebs who do nothing but show up and press buttons once the mob is in camp. Most of the people that matter in the top raiding guilds have better sense and appreciation for what it takes to get the job done than to make these kinds of comments. But I bet you don't think of yourself as a pleeb, do you?

Yikes. Sorry if this hit too close to home.

https://imgur.com/bQ66dgK.gif

Tethler
03-25-2019, 11:45 PM

Why did you taste OP's penis?

Convict
03-26-2019, 01:53 AM

PS conceded the next 2 koi for that?

that'll teach em!!

Convict
03-26-2019, 01:57 AM
AM shoulda just killed Vulak anyways, tell them to play on and sort it out later, then concede the next 2 vindi's.

Convict
03-26-2019, 02:00 AM
koi* arg

Chardy
03-26-2019, 02:05 AM
Accidental!

Jauna
03-26-2019, 02:38 AM
Finally, a reason to post this.

hobart
03-26-2019, 03:32 AM
Yikes. Sorry if this hit too close to home.

https://imgur.com/bQ66dgK.gif

You throw you like RnF. Like a bitch.

tyrant49333
03-26-2019, 07:29 AM
Lol PS could concede 20 kois and still come out ahead on this one

Daallee
03-26-2019, 07:40 AM
>not knowing who rezzie is
>assuming he’s a warm body

Phenyo
03-26-2019, 08:04 AM

Im glad we have such an expert in penis tastes to solve this for us

America
03-26-2019, 08:12 AM
Finally, a reason to post this.

that's such a nice image but i can't requote it because you don't know how to operate a computer properly. I uploaded it for you in 0.5 seconds using my clippy tool.

https://i.imgur.com/6RRCZ98.png

America
03-26-2019, 08:25 AM
please note it is faster to upload to imgur than it is to do the forum "attach" thing if ur not a retard. Godlbess

Rygar
03-26-2019, 09:46 AM
Why did you taste OP's penis?

Also, semen tasted like troll taint, but load discharge volume was more of what you would expect of a gnome.

I suspect OP is inbred of various races. Oh, butthole hair like a Hafling as well.

Boo this man!

Jimjam
03-26-2019, 09:50 AM
How can you be inbred of various races? Surely that is very outbred?

kjs86z
03-26-2019, 10:25 AM
"Toxigen has more NTOV loot than Baylan."

- Baylan

d3r14k
03-26-2019, 10:58 AM
How can you be inbred of various races? Surely that is very outbred?

200 IQ comment, right here.

Baylan295
03-26-2019, 11:00 AM
"Toxigen has more NTOV loot than Baylan."

- Baylan

This is a true statement.

Oleris
03-26-2019, 12:26 PM
Lol PS could concede 20 kois and still come out ahead on this one

I have to agree. If you are not competing for the mob consistently, then it doesn't matter if you lie, cheat or steal a mob to get that one kill.

I like the idea of concessions for AM, AG & Core for tov/kael mobs since we are competing for them every week and have a presence. It just doesn't feel right if a guild that is never there decides to take a mob and concedes future mobs when they have no intention to compete for those mobs anyways.

Aadill
03-26-2019, 12:29 PM
If I remember correctly the preferred alternative punishment is 500k

Goodest
03-26-2019, 12:52 PM
I have to agree. If you are not competing for the mob consistently, then it doesn't matter if you lie, cheat or steal a mob to get that one kill.

I like the idea of concessions for AM, AG & Core for tov/kael mobs since we are competing for them every week and have a presence. It just doesn't feel right if a guild that is never there decides to take a mob and concedes future mobs when they have no intention to compete for those mobs anyways.

So on this note does AM concede the next 2 statues? For training a summoning vindi on AG while they were killing statue?? or the fact that you shoe horned the AoW kill for them make up for it?

Bardp1999
03-26-2019, 12:52 PM

I for one would like to hear more about your intimate knowledge of OPs penis, please continue....slowly this time

Baylan295
03-26-2019, 12:53 PM

It's a joke to say that guilds other than AM, AG, and Core aren't in ToV. PS regularly spends 1-2 cycles a month in ToV. What those cycles are depends very much on the targets available and the windows for those targets, because we don't operate a 24/7 shop like some of the other guilds on this server.

Not to mention the fact that I've been screaming from the top of a stool that concessions are meaningless in a multi-guild environment, because it doesn't actually restore the wronged guild to its prior position, it's merely punitive for the guild that does the wrong. That leaves the guild that was wronged in a worse position than they would otherwise be in.

The concession system is dumb given the current state of the server. Along with a lot of other rules. Let me know if you have a good alternative.

rezzie
03-26-2019, 12:55 PM
It's a joke to say that guilds other than AM, AG, and Core aren't in ToV. PS regularly spends 1-2 cycles a month in ToV.

HoT doesn't count.

hobart
03-26-2019, 12:56 PM

So they have no intention to compete for the mob, but yet they were there competing?

I'm assuming it was AMs FTE they stole and you're here complaining. Why isn't your leadership complaining?

tyrant49333
03-26-2019, 01:00 PM
It's a joke to say that guilds other than AM, AG, and Core aren't in ToV. PS regularly spends 1-2 cycles a month in ToV. What those cycles are depends very much on the targets available and the windows for those targets, because we don't operate a 24/7 shop like some of the other guilds on this server.

Not to mention the fact that I've been screaming from the top of a stool that concessions are meaningless in a multi-guild environment, because it doesn't actually restore the wronged guild to its prior position, it's merely punitive for the guild that does the wrong. That leaves the guild that was wronged in a worse position than they would otherwise be in.

The concession system is dumb given the current state of the server. Along with a lot of other rules. Let me know if you have a good alternative.

PS spends 1/2 cycles a month in TOV - LOOOOOL at this

Ripqozko
03-26-2019, 01:04 PM

PS spends about as much time in there as Dawn believers

Baylan295
03-26-2019, 01:05 PM

3/10
1/23
1/8-1/9
12/20
11/21

That's... 1-2 times a month since November. Just because we don't sock when we don't have a viable kill force doesn't mean we aren't there.

Jonabis
03-26-2019, 01:31 PM

One step further would be to make a min max KS group and get XP on a vulak with a group of 6. Loot and just say you won't do it again for the next two Vulak spawns... Something has to give. Or maybe Not? PS knows better than to do what they did. They know the rules and are willing to break them because they know there is no one watching to give them what they deserve. Well played PS, you got big misguided balls, and picked a good time to "roll the dice". Well played.

Yoink1986
03-26-2019, 01:40 PM
Rip is as important as the other 350 AM members ��

hobart
03-26-2019, 01:40 PM

I think you're saying that if Core has a dragon in camp and AG accidentally trains and wipes them, a concession by AG means nothing to Core because AM is now killing that dragon. I agree. The raid rules are based on the outdated concept that there are only two guilds competing because that was traditionally the case.

In the above scenario, Core had FTE at the time of the violation by AG. They should get 30 minutes to recover and start the kill. If they wipe they're done for that mob unless it was due to another violation.

I know AM will object to the 30 minute time, but not every guild has a massive raid force that can swap characters and be ready to go in 1 minute. 30 mins gives the guilds who need every player ready a reasonable time to recover, set up another pull, and get another kill going.

The down side to this proposal, of course, is that AG and Core can make backroom deals to deny AM. Core FTEs Dozekar with 6 people in zone. AG trains them on "accident" and Core now gets 30 mins to gather and prep for an uncontested Doze kill. Core happens to offer a "rotting" tear to AG. AM never had a fair chance. Um, actually, there is no downside. That's the solution. You're welcome. Hope this helps.

ajohnymous
03-26-2019, 02:14 PM

Don’t take this the wrong way, but it’s really nice seeing a rational, thoughtful post from someone in AM here. I wish all your officers and guildies communicated like this.

ajohnymous
03-26-2019, 02:16 PM
I think you're saying that if Core has a dragon in camp and AG accidentally trains and wipes them, a concession by AG means nothing to Core because AM is now killing that dragon. I agree. The raid rules are based on the outdated concept that there are only two guilds competing because that was traditionally the case.

In the above scenario, Core had FTE at the time of the violation by AG. They should get 30 minutes to recover and start the kill. If they wipe they're done for that mob unless it was due to another violation.

I know AM will object to the 30 minute time, but not every guild has a massive raid force that can swap characters and be ready to go in 1 minute. 30 mins gives the guilds who need every player ready a reasonable time to recover, set up another pull, and get another kill going.

The down side to this proposal, of course, is that AG and Core can make backroom deals to deny AM. Core FTEs Dozekar with 6 people in zone. AG trains them on "accident" and Core now gets 30 mins to gather and prep for an uncontested Doze kill. Core happens to offer a "rotting" tear to AG. AM never had a fair chance. Um, actually, there is no downside. That's the solution. You're welcome. Hope this helps.

You’re forgetting AG and Core don’t act like the toxic officers and members of AM to pull that kind of stuff. Those types of players are filtered out and end up in AM.

hobart
03-26-2019, 02:22 PM
You’re forgetting AG and Core don’t act like the toxic officers and members of AM to pull that kind of stuff. Those types of players are filtered out and end up in AM.

I didn't forget. I don't disagree either.

Jimjam
03-26-2019, 02:22 PM
The concession/fte guideline is there to prevent content being monopolised with shady tactics.

The fact this convention doesn't punish forces which don't monopolise content doesn't seem to be of any importance to me.

Hell I think I'd even be supportive of 'we're going to kill or KS all (zone/area) mobs on day/month and then take a 30 day elective concession of those mobs' as a pseudo rotation mechanic.

Nexii
03-26-2019, 02:33 PM
This thread is missing an actual account of events..

Jimjam
03-26-2019, 02:53 PM
RNF cares not for facts nor experts.

Jimjam
03-26-2019, 02:53 PM
(An ex is a hasbeen,
A spurt is just a drip under pressure)

Oleris
03-26-2019, 02:59 PM
So on this note does AM concede the next 2 statues? For training a summoning vindi on AG while they were killing statue?? or the fact that you shoe horned the AoW kill for them make up for it?

We fight in closer quarters in TOV and never desynch. There were 600 players in fear on the last quake. Seems like there is an issue with kael on the server side.

3/10
1/23
1/8-1/9
12/20
11/21

That's... 1-2 times a month since November. Just because we don't sock when we don't have a viable kill force doesn't mean we aren't there.

Seems like when there is a quake or the following week when everything is in a single window. I don't remember the last time I've seen PS on the line personally.

I wasn't there for what happened, but I don't think I've ever seen a guild with not the FTE kill a mob besides when something accidentally gets blurred.

rezzie
03-26-2019, 03:41 PM
I wasn't there for what happened, but I don't think I've ever seen a guild with not the FTE kill a mob besides when something accidentally gets blurred.

Or on Lodi :rolleyes:

DiogenesThaDogg
03-26-2019, 05:49 PM

To be fair if the zone wasn't lagging to hell, Vindi would have died before it started rampaging.

Jauna
03-26-2019, 07:08 PM
that's such a nice image but i can't requote

This is a good thing tho, its obnoxious as fuck when 5-10 people requote an image to get through some "lol"s when we all know what image it was just flooding up a thread

Arkanjil
03-26-2019, 08:02 PM

You know what’s funny, based on the data, only 25% of people who app to AM actually make it in

Arkanjil
03-26-2019, 08:03 PM
Also, Valick can be pretty toxic.

Baylan295
03-26-2019, 08:06 PM

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 08:13 PM

Whoa whoa whoa, Valick is a national treasure. You take that back.

Foxplay
03-26-2019, 08:23 PM
You know what’s funny, based on the data, only 25% of people who app to AM actually make it in

Makes sense... a lot of people reach level 60 and think they are ready for raiding hardcore (they aren't).

Also your saying people with pixel lust might (/gasp) be too toxic for a huge guild with lots of players? shocking

BlownAway
03-26-2019, 09:41 PM

Surprise, surprise. 75 % of people who app phase don't want to try and attend 50%+ of 150+ raids a month to wait to be Monk number 37 to bid on an item.

/Gasp

Arkanjil
03-26-2019, 11:12 PM
Makes sense... a lot of people reach level 60 and think they are ready for raiding hardcore (they aren't).

Also your saying people with pixel lust might (/gasp) be too toxic for a huge guild with lots of players? shocking

O, we definitely have our share of toxic players. Can’t defend that. More toxic than other people on the server, meh maybe, maybe not.

Littul Jonn
03-27-2019, 01:09 AM
O, we definitely have our share of toxic players. Can’t defend that. More toxic than other people on the server, meh maybe, maybe not.

Ya know, im gonna be real for a sec...

I think there are a very few number of "toxic" players on the sever. I think the real problem is information flow. When I was a sub 60 bard and dragging my kite across Fights temple wondering why i get insta DTd, AM/AW seemed like a bunch of bad guys who got all the mobs.

Think about how many rants or flames or concessions would be avoided if the information flow of; <insert monk here> kited that ST golem a little too long, or <insert non flop class here> agrod the Wyvrens running into North, or <insert lvl 50 druid name> healed a puller and ran into the wrong camp in fear and isnt in voice was more readily available.

Not only that, but that druid that heals a puller thinks they did a good thing and then wonders why "they" got trained. It's really just people not understanding the game.

The 1% of people interfering with mobs is rare now, i feel like most of the frustration just comes from a few personalities. Those will always be there too, someone will always replace them if they leave.

Word

Bardp1999
03-27-2019, 03:04 AM
The over immersed are the problem, and they are in every guild on the server.

tyrant49333
03-27-2019, 07:43 AM
3/10
1/23
1/8-1/9
12/20
11/21

O sorry Baylan I stand corrected. 3 of your wall lickers watching the other guilds kill dragons definitely constitutes being there l, my bad

Baylan295
03-27-2019, 07:46 AM
O sorry Baylan I stand corrected. 3 of your wall lickers watching the other guilds kill dragons definitely constitutes being there l, my bad

Now you’re moving the goalposts. First it’s “you aren’t there” then it’s “not all of you are there” and then it’ll be “well git gud.”

We don’t sock in ToV unless we have a kill force for every dragon by Vyemm available.

We’ve gotten FTE’s. Like you might expect, we don’t always bring those dragons in.

So quit being a lying sack and go troll someone else, or educate yourself.

Who are you, even? At least when Monrezz trolls he uses his name so everyone think’s he’s a warm body.

maskedmelon
03-27-2019, 08:10 AM

destrozi
03-27-2019, 09:44 AM

I think there are a very few number of "toxic" players on the sever. I think the real problem is information flow. When I was a sub 60 bard and dragging my kite across Fights temple wondering why i get insta DTd, AM/AW seemed like a bunch of bad guys who got all the mobs.

Think about how many rants or flames or concessions would be avoided if the information flow of; <insert monk here> kited that ST golem a little too long, or <insert non flop class here> agrod the Wyvrens running into North, or <insert lvl 50 druid name> healed a puller and ran into the wrong camp in fear and isnt in voice was more readily available.

Not only that, but that druid that heals a puller thinks they did a good thing and then wonders why "they" got trained. It's really just people not understanding the game.

The 1% of people interfering with mobs is rare now, i feel like most of the frustration just comes from a few personalities. Those will always be there too, someone will always replace them if they leave.

Word

You can't be real in RnF Littul!

America
03-27-2019, 09:49 AM

Word

not sure dude, when I play the game I feel surrounded by high-strung loonies. the whole environs feels pretty toxic to me. this is at the sub-60 level tho so maybe these are the "low achievers" of the Project 1999 Classic EverQuest world.

bigjeff100
03-27-2019, 10:05 AM

ajohnymous
03-27-2019, 01:21 PM

Word

Preach.

ErlickBachman
03-27-2019, 02:22 PM
Some real salty clams in this thread. And all this time I thought Lord Koi'doken was a freshwater dragon...

matticas
03-27-2019, 06:19 PM

Word

Word

Jonabis
03-27-2019, 06:57 PM

Word

Love ya bro, but do you really think PS thought it was ok to kill a mob they didn't have an active FTE on? Those glasses in you sig must be ray charles hand me downs. If this was about kittens zoning in people that werent there for the spawn to kill a fear golem I would get where ya coming from.

Jimjam
03-27-2019, 07:40 PM
Was AM kiting more than 4 mobs when PS pulled off Koi? If so pull was legitimate (Sirken, 2014).

Maschenny
03-27-2019, 07:46 PM
Love ya bro, but do you really think PS thought it was ok to kill a mob they didn't have an active FTE on? Those glasses in you sig must be ray charles hand me downs. If this was about kittens zoning in people that werent there for the spawn to kill a fear golem I would get where ya coming from.

I heard the force was mostly Omni. Could be Cloki proving a point or being a hypocrite or both.

Jonabis
03-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Was AM kiting more than 4 mobs when PS pulled off Koi? If so pull was legitimate (Sirken, 2014).

Ah. Was a bard swarm kiting for xp in TOV again? I missed that detail. My bad PS...

Littul Jonn
03-27-2019, 09:46 PM

Lol Ray Charles glasses hahahahaha... yeah that's not cool, everyone knows you need a fresh FTE to kill. Im speaking very broadly though and mostly from personal reflection over the last 6 years. I am certainly not clairvoyant though, especially with my Ray Charles glasses lol

Mytral
03-27-2019, 10:24 PM
everyone knows you need a fresh FTE to kill.

Everybody Knows (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg)

Brocode
03-28-2019, 07:38 AM
i believe Everybody (https://www.project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=27740) is not aware of the problem

Troxx
03-28-2019, 01:18 PM

Wall lickers calling other people wall lickers.

No u!

Gotta love it ....

Wallicker
03-28-2019, 02:31 PM
I’m not calling anyone names!

d3r14k
03-28-2019, 03:28 PM
I’m not calling anyone names!

Can we acknowledge that this guy has waited since November 2018 for this joke to be setup?

By the gods, man. Impressive.

Wallicker
03-28-2019, 03:37 PM
Haha this is my mains name Ingame!

Troxx
03-28-2019, 03:47 PM
Can we acknowledge that this guy has waited since November 2018 for this joke to be setup?

By the gods, man. Impressive.

:D

Emerald_keep
04-03-2019, 06:27 PM
PS regularly spends 1-2 cycles a month in ToV.

Cute joke.