PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you & your guild & all the choices you've ever made in-game

DiogenesThaDogg
03-25-2019, 06:54 PM
n/t

Foxplay
03-25-2019, 06:57 PM
What about people that are guildless?

Deso
03-25-2019, 07:11 PM
Does this apply to people in AG?

DiogenesThaDogg
03-25-2019, 07:15 PM
Yes and Yes </3

indiscriminate_hater
03-25-2019, 07:16 PM
I knew I shouldn't have helped that newb out that one time

Maschenny
03-25-2019, 07:21 PM
I knew I shouldn't have helped that newb out that one time

Troxx
03-25-2019, 07:29 PM
D-

Swish2
03-25-2019, 08:05 PM
AG's recent shortcomings find their way into another thread.

Heebs13
03-25-2019, 08:06 PM
AG's recent shortcomings find their way into another thread.

I think this is the thread that ends us.

Rygar
03-25-2019, 09:47 PM
Is this the real Veridical? Old guy was awesome, helpful. Earned his mage epic in AG despite being guilded <1 yr (quite rare).

Heard rumors of burnout / meltdown years ago but never heard the true story.

Share.

Sadiki
03-25-2019, 10:19 PM
Toss those hobos aside and come fall back into my arms, Veridical-chan.

Champion_Standing
03-25-2019, 10:52 PM
5 stars, would read again

DiogenesThaDogg
03-25-2019, 11:22 PM
5 stars, would read again

DiogenesThaDogg
03-25-2019, 11:26 PM
Toss those hobos aside and come fall back into my arms, Veridical-chan.

Come help us defeat and become aftermath

Hotel
03-25-2019, 11:30 PM

This would require you to be online during ToV windows, big ask for AG members apparently

Heebs13
03-25-2019, 11:31 PM

After Guard? Azure Math?

Personally I'm waiting for all the end game guilds to form together like some sort of deranged Voltron.

destrozi
03-25-2019, 11:40 PM
This would require you to be online during ToV windows, big ask for AG members apparently

Got em!

Heebs13
03-25-2019, 11:51 PM

Only the ones that go into the hours where most people are sleeping really. We've tried encouraging people to stop sleeping, eating, or spending time with their loved ones, but we just can't seem to replicate Aftermath's success in that regard.

DiogenesThaDogg
03-26-2019, 12:34 AM
Is this the real Veridical? Old guy was awesome, helpful. Earned his mage epic in AG despite being guilded <1 yr (quite rare).

Heard rumors of burnout / meltdown years ago but never heard the true story.

Share.

Got epic no thanks to Floppin and his farm team who always sniped Magi. Damn you guys for being good at this game.

It's a really boring story: aside from having this brain condition where I sometimes think people are trying to kill me IRL, I had a spinal inflammation (transverse myelitis) and spent like 8 months recovering from that. No permanent damage, so I got pretty lucky there.

Sadiki
03-26-2019, 12:36 AM
I'm not sure I'm toxic enough to fit in anymore, I'll have to entrust this task to the wonderful people currently running AGs name into the ground.

I mean, I'll entrust it to AG.

Deso
03-26-2019, 12:45 AM
Only the ones that go into the hours where most people are sleeping really. We've tried encouraging people to stop sleeping, eating, or spending time with their loved ones, but we just can't seem to replicate Aftermath's success in that regard.

brb divorcing my wife, disowning my children, and going on the government dole :cool:

polishanarchy
03-26-2019, 01:14 AM
https://wiki.project1999.com/Mirror_of_Self-loathing

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 01:31 PM
brb divorcing my wife, disowning my children, and going on the government dole :cool:

That's the spirit!

Hotel
03-26-2019, 01:39 PM
That's the spirit!

I bet I'm hotter than you irl

maskedmelon
03-26-2019, 01:55 PM

too bad you can't find a group of players with free time who liek tracking. AM is a glorious collaboration of normies who do all the things you said, but are also able to park their characters buffed and respond to occasional baphones when their schedule allows and players with more free time and/or less commitments who devote larger chunks of time to winning dragons for their team. i think it's funny and also small that people who don't get to kill dragons liek to ridicule the average players with families as "warmbodies" while also chiding the more "hardcore" players (to whom they are losing horribly) as "neckbeards." clearly, devoting more time than "warmbodies," but less time than "neckbeards," to know dragons is the social gaming high-ground.

maskedmelon
03-26-2019, 01:57 PM
boooooo last sentence was supposed to read "... to get no dragons..." mods, please fix.

hobart
03-26-2019, 02:16 PM
The problem with "warmbodies" is they're always the ones who talk the most shit as if their contributions matter.

Go to your DKP site. Look at who tracks the most and their raid attendance. Tell me those people live well-rounded and productive lives. They get ridiculed for a reason. They deserve it.

If there is a high ground in this game, it belongs to the warm bodies who know they are warm bodies. They probably aren't posting here or reading this either.

Jauna
03-26-2019, 02:21 PM
The solider shaming is real

Jauna
03-26-2019, 02:22 PM
of course i would mispel that

Hotel
03-26-2019, 02:24 PM
The problem with "warmbodies" is they're always the ones who talk the most shit as if their contributions matter.

Go to your DKP site. Look at who tracks the most and their raid attendance. Tell me those people live well-rounded and productive lives. They get ridiculed for a reason. They deserve it.

If there is a high ground in this game, it belongs to the warm bodies who know they are warm bodies. They probably aren't posting here or reading this either.

80% ra, I bet I'm hotter than you IRL

maskedmelon
03-26-2019, 02:28 PM
I am mad at everyone especially people who have fun because I do not and I have a petite penis and hemorrhoids

hobart
03-26-2019, 02:48 PM
weebo

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 02:55 PM

Jesus Hotel, just whip it out and put it on the table already. You're either a shower or a grower at this point.

Hotel
03-26-2019, 02:56 PM
Jesus Hotel, just whip it out and put it on the table already. You're either a shower or a grower at this point.

You want a candid pic, or a cringe mirror selfy?

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 03:00 PM
too bad you can't find a group of players with free time who liek tracking. AM is a glorious collaboration of normies who do all the things you said, but are also able to park their characters buffed and respond to occasional baphones when their schedule allows and players with more free time and/or less commitments who devote larger chunks of time to winning dragons for their team. i think it's funny and also small that people who don't get to kill dragons liek to ridicule the average players with families as "warmbodies" while also chiding the more "hardcore" players (to whom they are losing horribly) as "neckbeards." clearly, devoting more time than "warmbodies," but less time than "neckbeards," to know dragons is the social gaming high-ground.

Not sure if you got the bits that were sarcasm and the parts that weren't, but I think we're doing fine. We get a good portion of targets that spawn during daylight or evening hours. We generally don't contest big targets at 5am. If that's something that our friend here feels we should be ashamed of, I think that says more about him than us, but hey to each their own.

Hotel
03-26-2019, 03:07 PM
Not sure if you got the bits that were sarcasm and the parts that weren't, but I think we're doing fine. We get a good portion of targets that spawn during daylight or evening hours. We generally don't contest big targets at 5am. If that's something that our friend here feels we should be ashamed of, I think that says more about him than us, but hey to each their own.

Definitely get a good portion of the AM conceded mobs.

Hotel
03-26-2019, 03:10 PM

And I'm making an executive decision to go with the selfy because you don't deserve to see me at my best.

And yes, I am 6'4.

https://imgur.com/a/Aeg5guE

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 03:11 PM
Definitely get a good portion of the AM conceded mobs.

Why are you always so salty at AG? Where did they hurt you?

Hotel
03-26-2019, 03:12 PM
Why are you always so salty at AG? Where did they hurt you?

Remember that time AG trained ent and then proceeded to kill Vulak. That's about the beginning of the saga of me disliking AG and their attitude.

maskedmelon
03-26-2019, 03:22 PM
I am totally content with the dragons I get to kill and it is not not at all the reason why I feel the pressing need to slander other people who are having more fun than me doing what works for their lives. It is because I am a small, angry person and am less attractive than Hotel also.

Bardp1999
03-26-2019, 05:02 PM
Since Hotel put his picture up on free will that means his image is now public domain and we can photoshop and post it at our leisure, yes?

Wonkie
03-26-2019, 05:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/v09gNtt.gif

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 05:47 PM
Are you high? He came into this thread throwing insults long before I had anything to say to him.

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 05:48 PM
Are you high? He came into this thread throwing insults long before I had anything to say to him.

^ directed at melon since apparently quotes don't work if the entire post is a quote.

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 05:49 PM
Remember that time AG trained ent and then proceeded to kill Vulak. That's about the beginning of the saga of me disliking AG and their attitude.

You've brought it up every other post for the last month and a half, so I guess that makes sense. Sorry you didn't get to kill Vulak that day.

Obeast44
03-26-2019, 06:01 PM

I'm sure some guys like you very much....

Secondly, eat something.

maskedmelon
03-26-2019, 06:01 PM

sorry, no, im just half retarded. i didn't realize you were talking to hotel and hadn't read the rest of the thread for context. i just burst in and walloped hobart for being the unfun angry turd he is sometimes. then, when you quoted me and didn't reference hotel, it seemed to me that you were siding with hobart in being mean and so I hit you with the same combo by which I smote hobart and I worked hotel into it because he was displaying large degrees of confidence and seemed cool. i am very sorry. you seem liek a nice enough fellow.

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 06:14 PM
sorry, no, im just half retarded. i didn't realize you were talking to hotel and hadn't read the rest of the thread for context. i just burst in and walloped hobart for being the unfun angry turd he is sometimes. then, when you quoted me and didn't reference hotel, it seemed to me that you were siding with hobart in being mean and so I hit you with the same combo by which I smote hobart and I worked hotel into it because he was displaying large degrees of confidence and seemed cool. i am very sorry. you seem liek a nice enough fellow.

Wait, is this real life? Did someone just apologize on the internet?

Nah, I don't hold it against anyone for being a 'warmbody,' and I think it's safe to say that most of the time I'm a warmbody myself. I also don't really care if we don't get dragons at 5am. AM gets overnight spawns? Grats AM. Some people like to play a lot, and if that works for them that's cool, but I wouldn't try and shit on someone for not contesting an overnight raid mob either. When I go to bed my phone goes to silent.

But as I've said in other threads, I joined AG back when they could barely contest fear golems and struggled to kill Vindi. I'm happy as a clam with the targets we kill these days.

Sadiki
03-26-2019, 06:20 PM
I'm happy as a clam
What? How happy are clams? I can't imagine their lives are great. Is this a cry for help?

America
03-26-2019, 06:26 PM
Wait, is this real life? Did someone just apologize on the internet?

Nah, I don't hold it against anyone for being a 'warmbody,' and I think it's safe to say that most of the time I'm a warmbody myself. I also don't really care if we don't get dragons at 5am. AM gets overnight spawns? Grats AM. Some people like to play a lot, and if that works for them that's cool, but I wouldn't try and shit on someone for not contesting an overnight raid mob either. When I go to bed my phone goes to silent.

But as I've said in other threads, I joined AG back when they could barely contest fear golems and struggled to kill Vindi. I'm happy as a clam with the targets we kill these days.

you're unusually gay, even for a F-word

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 06:28 PM
you're unusually gay, even for a F-word

Are you still mad at me because I told you to take your stupid political threads to off-topic, or are you just a miserable person all of the time?

America
03-26-2019, 06:31 PM
Are you still mad at me because I told you to take your stupid political threads to off-topic, or are you just a miserable person all of the time?

i didn't remember that you've done that. you are categorized in my long term memory heuristic structure with a very simple flag, the F flag. I will probably remember more data about you after this exchange unfortunately.

Heebs13
03-26-2019, 06:31 PM
i didn't remember that you've done that. you are categorized in my long term memory heuristic structure with a very simple flag, the F flag. I will probably remember more data about you after this exchange unfortunately.

You sound fun.

America
03-26-2019, 06:41 PM
You sound fun.

thank you for playing with me. we can be good pals now.

Artaenc
03-26-2019, 06:53 PM
I'm not sure I'm toxic enough to fit in anymore, I'll have to entrust this task to the wonderful people currently running AGs name into the ground.

I mean, I'll entrust it to AG.What happened to the real AG? Did leadership change from Nemce?

DiogenesThaDogg
03-26-2019, 07:08 PM
What happened to the real AG? Did leadership change from Nemce?

Nemce and Dula and a few AG members migrated to TAKP.

DiogenesThaDogg
03-26-2019, 07:18 PM
Can we get back on topic? More incoherent tirades about self-inflicted problems, thanks.

Ruhtar
03-27-2019, 08:16 AM

^ Triggered.

I think it's less about shitting on the casuals and hardcores and more pointing out that there's a disparity between workloads and both are shit. You have the people who come on here and try shitting on others for sucking, yet all they did was apply to AM and show up when a batphone goes off. Then you have the guys that play nonstop and will eventually burn out (if they have any form of sanity left), but without them, the guild wouldn't kill anything. Really the only way to balance that is to assign people shit to do during repops or item farming to create "shifts" but at that point, you might as well just get a job irl.

Also, no one "lieks" tracking. Unless you put round pegs in square holes.

Ruhtar
03-27-2019, 10:36 AM
^ Triggered.

^ Fanboy

d3r14k
03-27-2019, 10:40 AM
Also, no one "lieks" tracking. Unless you put round pegs in square holes.

I work for the largest pegboard company in the world
This triggered me. Please view a member of our quality control team testing our product:

https://i.imgur.com/hw34Cq9.gif

America
03-27-2019, 11:08 AM
^ Fanboy

fangirl, dear

Ruhtar
03-27-2019, 11:10 AM
fangirl, dear

Fan G.I.R.L. ??

My apologies, female elf Costanza.

America
03-27-2019, 11:13 AM
Fan G.I.R.L. ??

My apologies, female elf Costanza.

George Costanza isn't gendered; he lives in us each and all :)