PDA

View Full Version : Project Late Velious

Wonkie
03-10-2019, 02:12 PM
Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in October 2001 and onward. Project Late Velious is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience October 8 2001 EQ Once again, currently in the Velious expansion and a max level of 60, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be. Project Late Velious is the best and most popular classic Everquest experience.
To start playing, use our Setup Guide on the left.

CharlesBarkley
03-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Woo! Got em baby. Smoked em

Wonkie
03-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Woo! Got em baby. Smoked em

what's your favorite Project?

DinoTriz2
03-10-2019, 03:14 PM
If you don't like it, you can geeeeet out

Wonkie
03-10-2019, 03:32 PM
If you don't like it, you can geeeeet out

it's all classic baby! :)

classic? classic!

kunark? classic!

the patch where the sleeper was asleep and warders spawned? also classic :eek:

classic!

America
03-10-2019, 04:25 PM
it's all classic baby! :)

classic? classic!

kunark? classic!

the patch where the sleeper was asleep and warders spawned? also classic :eek:

classic!

are u ok?

LostCause
03-10-2019, 06:33 PM
nothing more classic tho no server has people in nearly any zone you can think of plenty of noobs everywhere too i can't stand dead servers to be honest.

loramin
03-10-2019, 06:41 PM
You're mistaking what is for what will be, but the project isn't done yet.

https://i.imgur.com/Zxic9GI.gif

Wonkie
03-10-2019, 07:17 PM
You're mistaking what is for what will be, but the project isn't done yet.

https://i.imgur.com/Zxic9GI.gif

only thing im saying is warder loot is just as classic as the recent chardok patch

shuklak
03-11-2019, 04:23 AM
The entire notion of velious was just a ploy to keep the true classic grind alive.

If everyone was max 50 then classic would be ruined. But by allowing the sickest of players to continue on to raid at level 60 it has allowed the server to survive and the integrity of the 1 to 50 grind squite there still.

Tuurin
03-11-2019, 11:22 AM
For whatever reason, people need the rules to cater to their own personal beliefs, even though they exist in an entirely free (in both senses of the word) paradigm and can do whatever they want. This argument is a very typical "progressive" argument that is popular nowdays.

Want an entirely classic experience? Go ahead and roll up a L1 character, restrict yourself to only era-specific gear and zones, etc. 6 months later, "release" Kunark and roll a noob liz SK and spend some time getting a full suit of curscale and a tarnished Shan'tok. Eventually "launch" velious, etc.

If you want to do it collectively, join ALS or start up your own guild of like-minded people. Do whatever the f you want- server admins not required. Stop whining and solve your own problem.

However, if this is all about warder loot, then ROFL you're an idiot and there's no helping you.

Stop waiting around for the server admins, government, Trump, AOC, etc. to solve your problems for you. Cause here's the rub- none of those people give a flying fuck what you want.

DinoTriz2
03-11-2019, 01:10 PM
Stop waiting around for the government, AOC, etc. to solve your problems for you. Cause here's the rub- none of those people give a flying fuck what you want.

I agree.

Caldwin
03-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Stop waiting around for the server admins, government, Trump, AOC, etc. to solve your problems for you. Cause here's the rub- none of those people give a flying fuck what you want.

If only people would stop relying on big government, and server admins, to solve their problems. The world would be a better place.

Tethler
03-11-2019, 11:44 PM
I agree.

Why did you edit "Trump" out of the quote? lol

Wonkie
03-12-2019, 12:09 AM
However, if this is all about warder loot, then ROFL you're an idiot and there's no helping you.

it is. warder loot is classic.

America
03-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Why did you edit "Trump" out of the quote? lol

https://i.imgur.com/vKFsoXH.png

Tuurin
03-12-2019, 11:02 AM
it is. warder loot is classic.

So does that mean no guise = not classic = reset server? No fungi staff for my warrior I just rolled = not classic = roll back encounter so I can get one? I can't bind in TD pots = not classic = restart?

Warders gone once sleeper wakes is 100% classic eq mechanics. Warder loot being rare/unobtainable after the fact is 100% classic eq mechanics. Sorry/not sorry you didn't get any.

America
03-12-2019, 11:56 AM
So does that mean no guise = not classic = reset server? No fungi staff for my warrior I just rolled = not classic = roll back encounter so I can get one? I can't bind in TD pots = not classic = restart?

Warders gone once sleeper wakes is 100% classic eq mechanics. Warder loot being rare/unobtainable after the fact is 100% classic eq mechanics. Sorry/not sorry you didn't get any.

mad