PDA

View Full Version : Is p99 run by daybreak?

Yasi
03-06-2019, 06:28 AM
There are some theories out there.

Instead of creating their own trilogy server, highly sought after by the community, Daybreak comes up with ever more stupid TLP projects. With their "casual" one-month-per-expansion server, they have mastered the art of shit-server.

But at the same time, they are ensuring a strong p99 playerbase. This could only mean one thing: Daybreak is secretly involved in p99, sharing the billions of dollars made through RMT on the server.

I am contributing to this theory here, by looking at the obvious:
daybREAk <-> RogEAn.

While stating the obvious similarities between these two, I found one that is also not surprising, given the level of the lets-make-money mentality at work here:

daybrEAk <-> rogEAn <-> EA as in Electronic Arts

I think we found us a conspiracy here.

Hibbs
03-06-2019, 06:34 AM

Instead of creating their own trilogy server, highly sought after by the community, Daybreak comes up with ever more stupid TLP projects. With their "casual" one-month-per-expansion server, they have mastered the art of shit-server.

But at the same time, they are ensuring a strong p99 playerbase. This could only mean one thing: Daybreak is secretly involved in p99, sharing the billions of dollars made through RMT on the server.

daybREAk <-> RogEAn.

While stating the obvious similarities between these two, I found one that is also not surprising, given the level of the lets-make-money mentality at work here:

Should probably put down the pipe and head to bed there guy

Swish2
03-06-2019, 07:44 AM
P99 was started before SOE became Daybreak, moran.

YendorLootmonkey
03-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Oh shit... I didn't know Alex Jones played here!

kotton05
03-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Norrath is flat. We can’t break the dome. Luclin was faked.

ErlickBachman
03-07-2019, 03:24 AM

Lol

DinoTriz2
03-07-2019, 07:32 AM

Or....does Alex Jones run the server?

*sppoky musix*

I Felt Nostalgic
03-09-2019, 03:26 AM
Who is Alex Jones?

DMN
03-09-2019, 03:30 AM
Turning the Frogloks gay!

loramin
03-09-2019, 11:58 AM
Turning the Frogloks gay!

I don't know if you played in Legacy of Ykesha, and I don't mean to make assumptions about an entire race of amphibious creatures just based on their appearance, and there's nothing wrong being gay of course ... but ... if you saw what I saw in LoY, you'd be pretty convinced that some already are gay.

Heebs13
03-09-2019, 12:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIiX2FJbgD8

LostCause
03-10-2019, 10:48 AM

daybREAk <-> RogEAn.

the TLP servers are just $$ really release new ones so often due to marketplace and exp potions etc also the krono farmers flock to every new server 10 dollars a piece on the blackmarket

shuklak
03-11-2019, 04:25 AM
Tlp servers are so devoid of customer service there can be absolutely no overlap here.