PDA

View Full Version : I thought this thread might apply to SOME of you here...

Lysander
02-28-2019, 12:09 AM
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/steam-wallet.255164/

Sure p99 is free, but the struggle is analogous. I laughed out loud...

d3r14k
02-28-2019, 12:16 AM
I stopped reading when someone used the word "lollerskates" unironically.

I feel nothing but pity for these poor souls clinging to Daybreak and their endless stream of TLPs.

misterbonkers
02-28-2019, 01:56 AM
I stopped reading when someone used the word "lollerskates" unironically.

Post your P99 memes: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298456

Bardp1999
02-28-2019, 03:09 AM
Beta cuck EQ live players

Foxplay
02-28-2019, 04:00 AM
EQ live... lol who cares...

Also I find it absolutely TELLING and comical at how they insert the same question over and over to TLP servers....

Will the 40 SLOT bag be available on the daybreak store?

Lol yes of course it will be you loosers why else would they run yet another TLP server.... to milk you more

Foxplay
02-28-2019, 04:01 AM
EQ live... lol who cares...

Also I find it absolutely TELLING and comical at how they insert the same question over and over to TLP servers.... Q&A news releases...

Will the 40 SLOT bag be available on the daybreak store?

Lol yes of course it will be you loosers why else would they run yet another TLP server.... to milk you more

I Felt Nostalgic
02-28-2019, 04:19 AM
Anyone who still plays live servers should get checked for a brain parasite.

Swish2
02-28-2019, 05:08 AM
I can't wait to get XP pots and weapons on the hardcore TLP, gonna show people what hardcore EQ is ALL ABOUT!

DinoTriz2
02-28-2019, 07:19 AM
Good sir or madam:

In what zone did you find this rare spawning unicorn? Please advise as to the placeholder type and spawn %. Perhaps we may find one as well after years of camping.

https://i.imgur.com/Gw3iJx7.jpg

loramin
02-28-2019, 12:49 PM
This actually hit home a little. A little over a year ago I went from a six-figure programmer salary to ... embarrassingly low teacher pay. Meanwhile my wife has taken on more hours and gotten a raise, so she's now the primary breadwinner (as a massage therapist).

Of course I made the shift to work from home and do something I enjoy, not to play more EQ ... but I also definitely play more EQ now, while my wife works (only a few) more hours than she used to.
So ... yeah ... feeling kinda guilty after reading that :o

But on the plus side, at least I don't hide purchases from her (or play on live). I'll buy a few packs of magic cards every now and then without telling her, but that's not about hiding anything so much as she just doesn't care about minor purchases I make.

DinoTriz2
02-28-2019, 12:56 PM
so she's now the primary breadwinner (as a massage therapist).

how much for a happy ending?

Tethler
02-28-2019, 01:54 PM

If you have to ask, you don't have enough.

America
02-28-2019, 02:21 PM
If you have to ask, you don't have enough.

this doesn't really make sense. lame post!

DinoTriz2
02-28-2019, 02:25 PM
this doesn't really make sense. lame post!

Exactly, I like to shop around and get quotes for my hand jobs.

I'm a frugal John.

FatherSioux
02-28-2019, 02:42 PM
Not sure what’s worse, playing here or live.

d3r14k
02-28-2019, 02:45 PM
Not sure what’s worse, playing here or live.

https://i.imgur.com/c9gKEzS.png

America
02-28-2019, 02:53 PM
I just like posting with like-minded individuals. As a youth this game was part of my identity (LOL) and i feel like y'allns have a similar lived experience.

Obviously, playing this game in 2019 on this awful server or live is humiliating mental illness.

Wonkie
02-28-2019, 03:31 PM
This actually hit home a little. A little over a year ago I went from a six-figure programmer salary to ... embarrassingly low teacher pay. Meanwhile my wife has taken on more hours and gotten a raise, so she's now the primary breadwinner (as a massage therapist).

Of course I made the shift to work from home and do something I enjoy, not to play more EQ ... but I also definitely play more EQ now, while my wife works (only a few) more hours than she used to.
So ... yeah ... feeling kinda guilty after reading that :o

But on the plus side, at least I don't hide purchases from her (or play on live). I'll buy a few packs of magic cards every now and then without telling her, but that's not about hiding anything so much as she just doesn't care about minor purchases I make.

check rubmaps

loramin
02-28-2019, 03:43 PM

check rubmaps

Yes yes, very cute, but no she's not that kind of "masseuse" (which is why I said "massage therapist"). She's the kind who can fix your back pain better than most chiropractors, or she can massage the right muscles to make your right shoulder not be an inch higher than your left (which you wouldn't have even noticed before, but you'll definitely notice after).

But quite frankly that sort of thinking really makes her job suck a lot more. She already has a very physically demanding job, and it only makes matters worse when one of her clients (and this has happened not just with random weirdos off the street, but sometimes with repeat customers too) starts asking if she'll touch their dick for them.

PSA: Don't do it people. If you want some loving go to rubmaps or wherever, don't proposition legit massage therapists!

Lysander
02-28-2019, 04:31 PM
Live is fun. Lots of people on p99 play on TLPs servers. I meet people in p99 with significant others and responsibilities all the time, not sure why everyone is pretending this thread is only the result of weak sissy live players lol. People say 'wife aggro' in groups all the time. Y'all have more in common with 'beta cuck live players' than you think lol.

Then again this is the place for trolling, which is why I read it, and there has been some excellent trolling so far, so carry on.

maskedmelon
03-01-2019, 09:04 AM

She already has a very physically demanding job

why else would they run yet another TLP server.... to milk you more

maybe check with daybreak?

I Felt Nostalgic
03-01-2019, 09:34 AM
15/f/cali

DinoTriz2
03-01-2019, 10:28 AM
15/f/cali

hi there hru? :) IRC: xXXVegita420BLaZeItXXx

Aviann
03-01-2019, 02:42 PM

*walks into the room, wearing a full suit of belted leather armor that is black as the night itself. He looks around as he sits at an empty table, eyeing everyone to see if he recognizes the face of his long lost love, Vampire_Lacuna. It seems like a millennia since he has had good whiskey touch his lips. He hears a familiar voice as he slams down his shot glass. He then shouts across the room*

"Senpairess_89 how the hell are you?!"

maskedmelon
03-01-2019, 02:55 PM
*tumbles out into the light and drops gracefully into the glass without so much as scratching it. stumbles from side to side softly slapping into the delicate enclosure. settles down and takes in the room, watching, waiting.*

Madbad
03-01-2019, 02:55 PM
16/f/cali twins here. Cyber me bb

America
03-01-2019, 03:07 PM
*tumbles out into the light and drops gracefully into the glass without so much as scratching it. stumbles from side to side softly slapping into the delicate enclosure. settles down and takes in the room, watching, waiting.*

*gets hard*

Bardp1999
03-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Meanwhile my wife has taken on more hours and gotten a raise, so she's now the primary breadwinner (as a massage jerk-off artist).

TLDR - Loramin's wife works at a rub'n'tug

I Felt Nostalgic
03-01-2019, 05:27 PM

My dad is a cop, just so you know.

DinoTriz2
03-01-2019, 05:29 PM
My dad is a cop, just so you know.

my dad invented Xbox Live

I Felt Nostalgic
03-01-2019, 05:30 PM
my dad invented Xbox Live

Ew, I don't date console peasants. PC Master Race only!

DinoTriz2
03-01-2019, 05:39 PM
my dadtnj46uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Aviann
03-01-2019, 05:52 PM
Some of you spent too much time in Yahoo! chat rooms, and it shows.