PDA

View Full Version : I need a fungi

Chesticals
02-14-2019, 07:52 PM
I know one of you chef boyardee ravioli crusted beard having, childhood bedroom dwelling, failure to launch syndrome soft boys has one they want to shovel my way.

Meiva
02-14-2019, 08:01 PM
Sure! Just send me a tell. /t Boutik

aaezil
02-14-2019, 08:02 PM
Yeah boutik def has one for you hes the nicest guy on the server

Bardp1999
02-14-2019, 08:59 PM
Hit me up on my monk and you can have mine

/t Chest

loramin
02-14-2019, 10:17 PM
I can do you one better: I can teach how to not only earn your own fungi tunic, but potentially even earn multiple fungi tunics! This is some true next level "teach a man to fish" shit right here.

Normally I charge $999 for admittance to my seminar on this, but I'm feeling nice so you can have the cliff notes for free. Ready? Here goes, and remember, these patented AND trademarked secrets are meant for your eyes only:

Get to level 60 with a popular class
Do the King camp in Sebillis
Repeat step #2 until you get a Fungi Tunic
Repeat step #3 for as many Fungi Tunics as you want!
(Optional) Profit!

Meiva
02-14-2019, 11:04 PM
I can do you one better: I can teach how to not only earn your own fungi tunic, but potentially even earn multiple fungi tunics! This is some true next level "teach a man to fish" shit right here.

Normally I charge $999 for admittance to my seminar on this, but I'm feeling nice so you can have the cliff notes for free. Ready? Here goes, and remember, these patented AND trademarked secrets are meant for your eyes only:

Get to level 60 with a popular class
Do the King camp in Sebillis
Repeat step #2 until you get a Fungi Tunic
Repeat step #3 for as many Fungi Tunics as you want!
(Optional) Profit!

Loramin RMT confirmed.

d3r14k
02-14-2019, 11:39 PM
Opting to skip Loramin's seminar and accept free fungis along with OP like a homeless beggar.

Please also give me money for Torpor k thx will cyborz for plat

Sonderbeast
02-15-2019, 12:02 AM
op give me ur stuff

d3r14k
02-15-2019, 10:28 AM
op give me ur stuff

Draco, stop hoarding pixels and share with me the treasures you surely acquired from your "BEFORE YOU QUIT P99!!!" thread.

I want Torpor money.

Hotel
02-15-2019, 12:24 PM
Draco, stop hoarding pixels and share with me the treasures you surely acquired from your "BEFORE YOU QUIT P99!!!" thread.

I want Torpor money.

Only like 7,182 more ports and you'll get it tho.

loramin
02-15-2019, 01:06 PM
Opting to skip Loramin's seminar and accept free fungis along with OP like a homeless beggar.

Please also give me money for Torpor k thx will cyborz for plat

How do you think I paid for my Torpor? Cost me two of those fungis I'd won.

derpcake2
02-15-2019, 01:41 PM
don't forget how it cost you much of your actual life

time well spent indeed

Tuurin
02-15-2019, 01:58 PM
I know one of you chef boyardee ravioli crusted beard having, childhood bedroom dwelling, failure to launch syndrome soft boys has one they want to shovel my way.

Yet another "progressive" who thinks that people who have more then they do are somehow morally required to give away their property to those less "fortunate" (aka less motivated). Take that shit to Venezuela, comrade.

America
02-15-2019, 02:10 PM
Yet another "progressive" who thinks that people who have more then they do are somehow morally required to give away their property to those less "fortunate" (aka less motivated). Take that shit to Venezuela, comrade.

yes, yes *twirls imaginary moustache on porcelain face* yes, spread