PDA

View Full Version : Where were all the "competitors"?

Metham
02-05-2019, 06:27 PM
Couldnt help but notice all 9 previously listed guilds didnt show up and set up on top of each other.

Erati
02-05-2019, 06:31 PM
Couldnt help but notice all 9 previously listed guilds didnt show up and set up on top of each other.

most of them probably barely had time to digest the rule change before it was rescinded and all living ToV targets were consumed.

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 06:36 PM
i hope all those euro players had fun :)

Mblake81
02-05-2019, 06:36 PM

I heard Lord Bob was gonna knock AM out the box. (https://youtu.be/4KiQJ0kjDHs?t=161)

America
02-05-2019, 06:37 PM
some kind of raider thing? no punchline? nice thread

Metham
02-05-2019, 06:44 PM
Just sayin, if we just have to have a rotation, maybe start with the guilds that actually showed up and were competitive. Everyone wants a spot on the list for no competition, but are suspiciously missing when competition is in effect.

Mblake81
02-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Just sayin, if we just have to have a rotation, maybe start with the guilds that actually showed up and were competitive. Everyone wants a spot on the list for no competition, but are suspiciously missing when competition is in effect.

They were not there in spirit.

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 06:50 PM
Did you guys have fun killing your dinosaurs?

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 06:50 PM

did u ever notice how 'petition' is most of 'competition'?

whoa

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 06:52 PM
anyway does mathem, i assume you're mathem, anyway does he still plow rage constantly?

i never noticed bit i heard about it

Metham
02-05-2019, 06:55 PM
anyway does mathem, i assume you're mathem, anyway does he still plow rage constantly?

i never noticed bit i heard about it

Not near as often as used to, can't honestly say that i dont still do it one in a while :)

Metham
02-05-2019, 06:56 PM
did u ever notice how 'petition' is most of 'competition'?

whoa

/mind blown

YendorLootmonkey
02-05-2019, 09:03 PM

Look dude, lots of people here probably want to lose their virginity, but when the only option is sticking their dicks in an electric pencil sharpener, you can't call them unwilling to get laid.

aaezil
02-05-2019, 09:09 PM

Lots of people are just now getting off work. Are you employed, sir?

feniin
02-05-2019, 09:09 PM
No interest in getting involved in the train/lawyerquest life. If it wasn't such a toxic shitshow you'd see more guilds in there. But people don't know how to be civil and work together/come to agreements without first breaking every rule they can before having to concede.

Gotta fuck each other up every week for the same tired content to feed all the mouths. AM should go to Red.

Mblake81
02-05-2019, 09:18 PM

Just because work lets you out now it doesn't mean more competitive people who are dedicated to winning are not here already doing that.

To compete you have to show up or else its letting another guild get loot handed to them.

Heebs13
02-05-2019, 09:30 PM
Just because work lets you out now it doesn't mean more competitive people who are dedicated to winning are not here already doing that.

To compete you have to show up or else its letting another guild get loot handed to them.

Jesus. You actually believe it, don't you?

Mblake81
02-05-2019, 09:32 PM
This message is hidden because Heebs13 is on your ignore list.

Mblake81
02-05-2019, 09:37 PM
.. fine. uncheck ignore, I have wronged you by being passive aggressive.

I think you're a cunt, Heebs.

Metham
02-05-2019, 11:45 PM

https://imgur.com/a/N7SxmzK

Metham
02-05-2019, 11:52 PM

I fail at imgur loading images in posts, but i meant for this to be in my last one

https://imgur.com/dJQbWvj

Troxx
02-06-2019, 02:35 AM

^ that

aaezil
02-06-2019, 08:32 AM

So you are unemployed, then?

Thought so.

Mblake1981
02-06-2019, 08:39 AM
So you are unemployed, then?

Thought so.

No I am employed. Don't have the luxury of not working.

Just saying, because I am at work doesn't mean people who don't are going to wait on us to get home so they can line up for play.

They are going to get it whenever they can get it. Competition or not.

/woosh

Mblake1981
02-06-2019, 08:42 AM
I was also poking fun at the idea here. I have heard the argument a few times of being there so another guild has competition or else its giving them 'free loots' which is what the complaint of change is against, free loots.

Logging in at weird hours when there is no competition in order to get the kill is part of their competition.

Mblake1981
02-06-2019, 08:44 AM
#tripleposttriggered

Also as long as at least one other guild is there, despite them having like 7-12 people that is not enough for some kills but they have a full raid force itching to get some that is considered competition.

A handful of guys watching while they get the kill, posed no real challenge at all. Sure was cool watching you get pixels though.

Mblake1981
02-06-2019, 08:59 AM
You need other people in such a position in life to have the free time, other people as dedicated as you are to get pixels no matter the cost, other people as healthy or deranged as you are in order to be a match.

When you accumulate all of those 'dedicated' people in one group then where is the competition? unless its a forums troll even that Bellringer guy went to AM, so there is one less enemy of Rome out in the wild.

Over a year ago I seen the writing on the walls, asked why they don't make it one guild where everyone can raid. Competition was the response, fine, if there is real competition to be had.

AM had AW in which it was two groups that were alike in the sense of dedication. AW is gone, where are they going to find all of the things required in another guild to be any real threat?

aaezil
02-06-2019, 09:02 AM
Nobody with a normal life and job wants to track multiple 16 hour windows and log in to kill a dragon at 3 am.

I'm so sorry that you are the way that you are, though.

Mblake1981
02-06-2019, 09:11 AM
Nobody with a normal life and job wants to track multiple 16 hour windows and log in to kill a dragon at 3 am.

I'm so sorry that you are the way that you are, though.

Who? I respond because you were just talking to me. You might mean the people in question, if so this ignore this.

If its me this is funny because my butt is in bed by 10pm eastern as I get up at 4am.

But I can see that in order to 'win' this game the way it is described requires that. The competition isn't going to wait. If that dragon Pops at 3am then that is where they will be, regardless if you crawl out of bed or not. I can't do it and have never done it.

Vulak doesn't care who kills him or how.

kotton05
02-06-2019, 09:13 AM
Lol compete brad bless everyone of you autists who think you’re “competing”

aaezil
02-06-2019, 09:17 AM
Who? I respond because you were just talking to me. You might mean the people in question, if so this ignore this.

If its me this is funny because my butt is in bed by 10pm eastern as I get up at 4am.

But I can see that in order to 'win' this game the way it is described requires that. The competition isn't going to wait. If that dragon Pops at 3am then that is where they will be, regardless if you crawl out of bed or not. I can't do it and have never done it.

Vulak doesn't care who kills him or how.

So if everyone in your zerg guild went to bed at 10pm eastern like you you would have the same opinion?

I doubt it.

Get real, man.

aaezil
02-06-2019, 09:20 AM
The top guild operate solely because of the no life / unemployed among them. And they should not be rewarded its bad for society in general.

Mblake1981
02-06-2019, 09:20 AM
I am glad EQ doesn't goof itself down to fit a schedule like mine. I live without. But I do think for more competition, if that is the real idea here, is the goal then the large zergs must be trust busted in order to provide that.

Smaller number parties can't compete when you have a zerg force ready to go. You are going to win unless you do something retarded. The leaderships don't and can't really give two shits about all of the members of such a huge party and are often looked at as warm bodies filling a function. Core proves you don't really need that many but you have gathered that many in 'order to win'. They have done what is required to win at all costs, on the one hand I respect that but on the other I call bullshit because of the weak ass excuses given. The large numbers insulates them like winter fat.

As far as alts go in other 30 different guilds if a change was made.. yeah not going to be able to avoid that no matter what server you go to. The game doesn't require secrets anymore outside of timers, with programs like Discord and 'Out of Game Guilds' its something of a farce anyway. You have friends in all guilds and probably alts, you can see when TOD's are announced which give you the timers. All info is shared even if its not directly said.

Its why when you guild is mobilizing to do something you will see other guilds pop in like its out of the blue or something. Everyone is everyones friend, we are elf pals doing elf pal stuff..

kotton05
02-06-2019, 09:25 AM
The top guild operate solely because of the no life / unemployed among them. And they should not be rewarded its bad for society in general.

Don’t worry they are 4 years into velious and competing with a 100 man zerg of incels. Can’t argue with them man they’re on another wave length of autism. Being complete idiots over a time locked server crying at the thought of someone who doesn’t alter their lives might get some nostalgia.

Mblake1981
02-06-2019, 09:26 AM
So if everyone in your zerg guild went to bed at 10pm eastern like you you would have the same opinion?

I doubt it.

Get real, man.

I am not in a zerg guild you mouth breathing retard.

aaezil
02-06-2019, 09:30 AM
I am not in a zerg guild you mouth breathing retard.

Glad i triggered you :D

Mblake1981
02-06-2019, 09:31 AM
Glad i triggered you :D

oh fuck off with that shit.

Treat yourself to a nice steak then dump the toaster in your bath.

aaezil
02-06-2019, 09:34 AM
I think you need a break from video games and forums you're a little upset there

Mblake1981
02-06-2019, 09:34 AM
the vein in my forehead is about to burst here thinking about how you got me.

Ravager
02-06-2019, 09:36 AM
Wow. He wants you dead because... forum posts? Probably time for Mblake to take a break and put things in perspective.

Mblake1981
02-06-2019, 09:37 AM
For real.

I will check myself in for sensitivity training and how to better stroke my fellow mans dick.

kotton05
02-06-2019, 10:04 AM
Wow. He wants you dead because... forum posts? Probably time for Mblake to take a break and put things in perspective.

*writes ravagers name in lipstick on wall*

You’re fucking next dude

Kye1709
02-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Aaezil flaunting being employed full time/having real life responsibility yet forum questing at 8am on a workday talking about how everyone else needs to get a life, all the lulz.

Raid scene toxic? All i saw last night was AM, core/BG, and AG competing for targets and congratulating one another on successful kills and loots. Not a single petition filed nor train of one guild dropped on another /shrug

Mytral
02-06-2019, 10:20 AM

Because everyone on this server works M-F 9 to 5 in North America?

kotton05
02-06-2019, 10:24 AM
Aaezil flaunting being employed full time/having real life responsibility yet forum questing at 8am on a workday talking about how everyone else needs to get a life, all the lulz.

Raid scene toxic? All i saw last night was AM, core/BG, and AG competing for targets and congratulating one another on successful kills and loots. Not a single petition filed nor train of one guild dropped on another /shrug

Yea last night is enough of a sample size sure dude raid scene isnt toxic you heard it here first

Grizzler
02-06-2019, 10:31 AM
you heard it here first
...All I heard was the MTV News theme from the 90's....

Kye1709
02-06-2019, 10:36 AM
...All I heard was the MTV News theme from the 90's....

Lol Carson Daily talking about P99 sample size over here

kotton05
02-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Is this back when MTV still played music?

d3r14k
02-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Wake me up when Real World / Road Rules comes on. I need to know if Britney and Samantha are getting kicked out of the house.

Perseus
02-07-2019, 01:56 AM

They were busy running a train at your mother's house, feg.

Fingurs
02-07-2019, 02:25 AM
Yea last night is enough of a sample size sure dude raid scene isnt toxic you heard it here first

You can't convince any of these AM morons. Right now, this is their super bowl. The only guild that gave them competition is out of the way for now. The current set up of Core/BG and AG - is exactly what they want. These guilds are MONTHS away from truly competing.

To AM, if you are present, without a shot at the mob, you are competing lol

As if numbers arent the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th most important things about a raid.

Regardless - they are going to keep preaching the same BS, because the last thing they want is rotations, which will effectively nuke their zerg right in the face. Literally everyone else will be fine, because their guild is content, but they have 140+ active people, that is not enough bread for them to live on.

I remember when we starved them for just a few cycles, and the threads on here were rampant, claiming favoritism, and all kinds of other bullshit. Imagine 2 months? LOL.

Sonderbeast
02-07-2019, 02:38 AM
Sorry your guild died Fingurs

and your guilds baby

pray 4 ALS

Twochain
02-07-2019, 02:40 AM
You can't convince any of these AM morons. Right now, this is their super bowl. The only guild that gave them competition is out of the way for now. The current set up of Core/BG and AG - is exactly what they want. These guilds are MONTHS away from truly competing.

Regardless - they are going to keep preaching the same BS, because the last thing they want is rotations, which will effectively nuke their zerg right in the face. Literally everyone else will be fine, because their guild is content, but they have 140+ active people, that is not enough bread for them to live on.

I remember when we starved them for just a few cycles, and the threads on here were rampant, claiming favoritism, and all kinds of other bullshit. Imagine 2 months? LOL.

You're gacked off the woop chicken if you think you starved AM a few cycles. I mean really? You really want to sit in here and talk about how great your dead guild was all night? You didn't beat us on one cycle. In years. In fact, we all made fun of you for thinking such. WE HERE AT TEMPEST WIN 73.45% OF THE MOBS EACH WEEK!! Shits a joke. IF there was a week when Tempest won Doze/Vulak in one cycle, you lost 90% of the other mobs.

If Tempest was so great why is it dead? What guild are you in now? Our super bowl is right now? Dude go get some sleep you've been up 6 days straight.

Fingurs
02-07-2019, 03:01 AM
You're gacked off the woop chicken if you think you starved AM a few cycles. I mean really? You really want to sit in here and talk about how great your dead guild was all night? You didn't beat us on one cycle. In years. In fact, we all made fun of you for thinking such. WE HERE AT TEMPEST WIN 73.45% OF THE MOBS EACH WEEK!! Shits a joke. IF there was a week when Tempest won Doze/Vulak in one cycle, you lost 90% of the other mobs.

If Tempest was so great why is it dead? What guild are you in now? Our super bowl is right now? Dude go get some sleep you've been up 6 days straight.

As if 90% of RnF isnt AM bitching lol

Mblake1981
02-07-2019, 07:24 AM

Don't mind me, just taking notes.

https://i.imgur.com/LVC86BA.jpg?1

YendorLootmonkey
02-07-2019, 07:27 AM
P99 Life Hack for True Competitors: If you swab a bit of olive oil around the ol' balloon knot, you don't need to waste valuable time wiping your ass after you poop into your sock.

Kye1709
02-07-2019, 09:16 AM

Wait, I thought half the server was in AM? lol

Sorry you didn't get raid

Mblake1981
02-07-2019, 09:18 AM
Wait, I thought half the server was in AM? lol

Sorry you didn't get raid

This is how language can fuck your case. He should have forked over the plat so a Felwithe Lawyer could have helped.

Kye1709
02-07-2019, 09:24 AM
This is how language can fuck your case. He should have forked over the plat so a Felwithe Lawyer could have helped.

Not even the Erudites and their fancy library can save him now.

kotton05
02-07-2019, 09:25 AM

Can’t really compete against a 100 man zerg without having no CSR ToV.

Even holding them some spawns AMs burnout is minimal.

Mblake1981
02-07-2019, 10:04 AM
Even holding them some spawns AMs burnout is minimal.

And they don't recruit. There is no need to. For around 3 years its been commonplace that if you want specific raid loot, at one point being ToV itself, then you joined AM or AW depending on your flavor preference. AW is gone now, AM remains. There is no need to recruit when its common knowledge your guild is the top one doing specific raids, a black pudding covering some places for around 36 months *not specific as there has been some gaps where it was missed due to competition or being raid banned.

Losing valuable guild members because they want specific loot that has been locked down, not for a couple weeks but a much more extended frame of time. There is no hope other than another ban or joining them. So the smaller guilds that had some chance to compete are further weakened by losing key members. You can try to stay alive and keep people happy or you can swell the ranks with faceless/nameless extras in order to 'compete' thus resulting in the same thing that pissed you off to begin with. When your heart is twisted and you make yourself into what twisted it.

Each guild has a set of core members surrounded by assbaggers, myself included in the assbaggery. Losing core members is damn near crippling. If 'winning' is gathering the most people due to circumstances then may Rogean descend from the top of Veeshans Peak and present a custom pixel for these folks for getting the Xbox achievement.

kaev
02-08-2019, 03:59 PM
*writes ravagers name in lipstick on wall*

You’re fucking next dude

I know I'm late to the party here, but wtf? Do you seriously think you're gonna get away with letting Ravager jump the queue just like that? This is bullshit man, the fuck rotation is sacred!