PDA

View Full Version : RED with rage from ToV announcement?

Clazxiss
02-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Before reading, please open another tab or window and play this song as you read?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5yXCDw427w

Alright! Good afternoon wonderful people of blue! I can't help but notice the mood here seems rather, vitriolic. There is much rage and waving of fists. My solution is simple.

Come to the Red server!

There are no rules over camps, spawns, raids, or such of the like. What we have on red are people that did not want to be held to the monotony and politics that has become blue 99.

With these ToV changes in place, P99 Blue is no longer CLASSIC! With this being the new reality you face on blue, then that means Red99 is......MORE CLASSIC THAN BLUE99! Think about that for a moment. You play on P99 to experience classic Everquest. You will never experience this now so long as you play on Blue.

Join us on Red! Free yourselves from the bonds of lawyer quest! Play a part in our story for the Red Renaissance!

For those of you who decide to stay, I cannot help you. All I can do, is play an ode to your slow demise as I pound away on my Selo's Drums.

Message me privately or in the thread if you have any questions. I'll be happy to answer them.

indiscriminate_hater
02-05-2019, 03:36 PM
classic EQ wasn't a ghosttown, red is therefore not vlassic

filed under desperation

derpcake2
02-05-2019, 03:39 PM
should file it under "ebola or aids"

Clazxiss
02-05-2019, 03:41 PM
classic EQ wasn't a ghosttown, red is therefore not vlassic

filed under desperation

You obviously did not play the music I recommended. Red is officially more classic than blue. :)

bigjeff100
02-05-2019, 03:54 PM
I'm here to show support for red! Previous blue player, now happy with a 17 druid on red! Try it!!

Quizlop
02-05-2019, 04:24 PM
MORE CLASSIC THAN BLUE99!

Which is less classic? Raid rotations (that existed during classic era), or 290% bonus experience?

Either way, both Red and Blue have too many non-classic changes intentionally implemented by the developers to be considered true classic servers. They should change the tagline to "Inspired by Classic Everquest".

Nikkanu
02-05-2019, 04:33 PM
These remind me of religious zealots that spam their religious nonsense at funerals trying to convert people at their weakest times.

Nikkanu
02-05-2019, 04:34 PM
These posts*

derpcake2
02-05-2019, 04:41 PM
if anyone needs some starter gear post here

so the folks with /who scripts can help you get up to the level where you care about your time investment

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Allow me to shill MY GAME....

You thought RED had PVP?!?

*guitar solo with lightning strike*

PFFFT! TRY RVR TODAY! AT PHOENIX DAOC!

LEGENDARY KEEP ON KEEP ACTION

https://playphoenix.online/