PDA

View Full Version : *Squints and looks around real hard*

TripleLegit
02-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Has anyone made a post about the new ToV rules?

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 02:33 PM
the what?

TripleLegit
02-05-2019, 02:34 PM
the what?

What?

Champion_Standing
02-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Is that the new Fortnite map?

Mblake1981
02-05-2019, 02:39 PM
Is that the new Fortnite map?

No, its for Day of Defeat

TripleLegit
02-05-2019, 02:44 PM
I cannot seem to find a post about the ToV rules. Guess I should go make a post! It’s my civic duty!

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 02:48 PM
No, its for Day of Defeat

I fuckin loved that game.

TripleLegit
02-05-2019, 02:58 PM
Ok, instead of having one mega thread. Let’s break off and create several small threads to maximize the amount of comments each of us can earn.

derpcake2
02-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Exterminatus is the name of a terrible order in High Gothic given by the highest authorities of the Imperium of Man to destroy an entire planetary biosphere and all life upon a world. This action is only taken in those extreme circumstances where a potential or actual extinction-level strategic threat to the entire Imperium exists on the planet and might spread to other Imperial worlds. Exterminatus is typically only used as a last resort, when the price of holding or retaking the world for the Emperor is deemed too high, or the threat of mutation, disease or Chaos heresy spreading to the rest of the Imperium is too great to contain by conventional means. Thus Exterminatus has very rarely been used on vital or strategically valuable planets to the Imperium. Typically, the order may only be given by a high-ranking Imperial commander in the Astra Militarum, Imperial Navy or the Adeptus Astartes, or by a full member of the Imperial Inquisition.

TripleLegit
02-05-2019, 03:03 PM
Exterminatus is the name of a terrible order in High Gothic given by the highest authorities of the Imperium of Man to destroy an entire planetary biosphere and all life upon a world. This action is only taken in those extreme circumstances where a potential or actual extinction-level strategic threat to the entire Imperium exists on the planet and might spread to other Imperial worlds. Exterminatus is typically only used as a last resort, when the price of holding or retaking the world for the Emperor is deemed too high, or the threat of mutation, disease or Chaos heresy spreading to the rest of the Imperium is too great to contain by conventional means. Thus Exterminatus has very rarely been used on vital or strategically valuable planets to the Imperium. Typically, the order may only be given by a high-ranking Imperial commander in the Astra Militarum, Imperial Navy or the Adeptus Astartes, or by a full member of the Imperial Inquisition.

It all makes sense now... the pieces are falling into place.

TripleLegit
02-05-2019, 04:20 PM
*squints again* what ToV rules ?

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 04:22 PM
well there goes my credibility

Mblake81
02-05-2019, 05:17 PM
I fuckin loved that game.

still play DoD: Source GunGame (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3FWVlG5rqw) on the Adult Game Server (https://cache.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.119.178:27015/)