PDA

View Full Version : ToV: no train pull instead of rotation?

Puluin
02-05-2019, 01:50 PM
In the sprit of keeping a compromise I'm curious how many would agree to no train pulling of targets and instead actually crawling ToV.
This would keep a competitive atmosphere and hopefully result in less trains. There would need to be a stipulation of no pulling over top of other guilds still (in rules already). So guild B would need to move past guild A to next target at a safe distance of no agro on guild A if they wipe.

This is an alternative suggestion to the current rotation.

loramin
02-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Ok there are like five billion threads on this already, and (not to be rude) but however brilliant your suggestion is, you're a little full of yourself if you think you're the only one who could possibly come up with it, and both all of the raiders and all of the staff for the past decade were unable to come up with this one so brilliant idea.

If you have a thought throw it into one of those existing threads, but don't think you've got the magic answer no one else does, and definitely don't think that starting yet another thread will somehow make your solution happen.

P.S. Sorry if that's a little salty; not trying to be mean, just this whole thing has me a bit riled up

Jauna
02-05-2019, 01:55 PM
I remember all the Hopscotch shit on live and was literally mathematically proven that if you clear the first mob first you will lose out on the epic game of Hopscotch and I guarantee you people will start developing apps to see who will get the raid mob depending on how many guilds are hopping and how many groups there are to scotch.

Puluin
02-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Ok there are like five billion threads on this already, and (not to be rude) but however brilliant your suggestion is, you're a little full of yourself if you think you're the only one who could possibly come up with it, and both all of the raiders and all of the staff for the past decade were unable to come up with this one so brilliant idea.

If you have a thought throw it into one of those existing threads, but don't think you've got the magic answer no one else does, and definitely don't think that starting yet another thread will somehow make your solution happen.

P.S. Sorry if that's a little salty; not trying to be mean, just this whole thing has me a bit riled up

I know where I posted this.

Mblake1981
02-05-2019, 02:01 PM
In the sprit of keeping a compromise I'm curious how many would agree to no train pulling of targets and instead actually crawling ToV.

None, /shout train to Puluin

This would keep a competitive atmosphere and hopefully result in less trains. There would need to be a stipulation of no pulling over top of other guilds still (in rules already).

Not gonna happen. He said She said rules all and why FRAPS is required. Is a GM gonna stand there for every raid what watch the shitlickers that want the edge?

So guild B would need to move past guild A to next target at a safe distance of no agro on guild A if they wipe.

This is an alternative suggestion to the current rotation.

lol, Guild B will train the shit out of guild A and if they are suckers with no FRAPS then sucks for them. Shits classic AF. Even if you do have FRAPS its not a slam shut case, you need clear angles where it can be seen and a GM willing to get involved with drama.

I would suggest Yendors idea of sending a party of each guild to the arean as level 20 nude dark elf females equipped with barbed leather wipes and equal skill sets. Let the Gods decide. But hey, fun ideas are practically no ideas.