PDA

View Full Version : Stages of Dealing with Loss/Grief

Jauna
02-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Denial: Asking questions, saying no, etc

Anger: Pretty self explanatory. We seen the posts. "Im quitting", or "oh shit lol classic why". Some people are still on this stage

Bargaining: This was the sad part to watch, trying to appeal to the devs emotions by saying "hey i know we been cunts for 9 years strait but we can change, sweetie, i can change for you just dont do this to me i can change i love you" and otherposts and so on like that.

Depression: I think many people are currently on this stage right now.

Acceptance: After having your juicebox, a solid poop, a nap and maybe a fap I believe things will go right back to normal with just a few turds lighter. Sure some sarcastic comments in your voice communicator app of choice saying something similar to "oh gee is it our turn to raid now?" will be said but you are legit not going anywhere else. You may think you are quitting, but you wont. sure back in the anger stage you may have deleted your account but you know a simple petition and waiting a month or so to get your stuff back is a thing
We know you wont go to another server on the list
We know that Pantheon has been taking too long and missed the hot iron that was nostalgia and the recent streams were not too good and trying to create a non-phone based mmo in todays time will cause the game to collapse in maybe a years time
We know that New Blizzard will fuck up the classic servers
We know about your dust covered characters on Light's Hope

rjw513
02-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Support!

Stop crying, they could just shut the project down...

Thank you staff, for your pixel enabling