PDA

View Full Version : TOA Raiders: When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 07:23 AM
It's about time the 1% Billionaires and Millionaires shared the wealth.

Don't like it? Don't care, whitey.

Quite frankly, the raid scene needs more diversity because it's 2019.

Diversity is our strength.

Trust me, you will get more loot and enjoyment when you allow that non-binary, one-legged, casual to kill your dragon.

The fact that you're even angry about this proves that you hate women.

So do me a favor, okay?

Step aside because it's a woman's world now.

jaellman
02-05-2019, 08:19 AM
The fact that you can make any of those comparisons as it relates to a video game shows who entirely insulated and clueless you are on the subject.

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 08:49 AM
Please do not mansplain to me.

Viscere
02-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Seek help

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 08:56 AM
Bump for solidarity

shutdown
02-05-2019, 09:04 AM
What’s toa? Only thing that pops up in a google search is urban dictionary.

TOP DEFINITION
toa
a hot tall good-looking boy with a huge dick. sweet and down to earth. everyone loves him also.

You tryin to call us all handsome and big dicked?

planarity
02-05-2019, 10:04 AM
You guys don't recognize a mediocre, formulaic troll when you see one? Come on visc, you're better than that.

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 10:07 AM
What’s toa? Only thing that pops up in a google search is urban dictionary.

TOP DEFINITION
toa
a hot tall good-looking boy with a huge dick. sweet and down to earth. everyone loves him also.

You tryin to call us all handsome and big dicked?

Spelling correctly is a sign of white privilege.

Those who are less fortunate do not receive proper education due to systemic structures of colonization.

Mytral
02-05-2019, 10:26 AM

Trust me, you will get more loot and enjoyment when you allow that non-binary, one-legged, casual to kill your dragon.

So do me a favor, okay?

Thank you, AOC

deezy
02-05-2019, 10:41 AM

So do me a favor, okay?

i agree with this

Supreme
02-05-2019, 10:52 AM

/chortle

Supreme
02-05-2019, 10:57 AM
People often say, how are you gonna rotate it? And I find the question so puzzling because, how do you rotate something that’s rotatable? How do you rotate for spawns? How do you rotate—you just rotate it.

Supreme
02-05-2019, 11:01 AM
What we had was an existential threat in the context of raids. We had a direct existential threat with another guild, this time it was Aftermath, and the Zerg, who explicitly made Blood Guard as an enemy, as an enemy. And what we did was that we chose to mobilize our entire guild and industrialized our entire DKP and we put hundreds if not millions of raiders to work in defending our pixels and defending this loot. We have to do the same thing in order to get us to a 100 percent pixel paradise , and that’s just the truth of it.

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 12:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sh4kz_zhyo

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 12:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sh4kz_zhyo

When you have 2 diamonds in minecraft and your friend has 4

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 12:14 PM
When you have 2 diamonds in minecraft and your friend has 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DTbashsKic

Eccezan
02-05-2019, 12:15 PM
The server is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t rotate ToV mobs

Mblake1981
02-05-2019, 12:18 PM
+5 forums point to OP.

.. boy this GM change sure is helping some forumquesters today.

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 12:20 PM
Ports to and from ToV really should be free.

We could have this by 2030 if we just taxed Dial-A-Port more.

Nixtar
02-05-2019, 01:04 PM
Ports cause climate change. #taketheboat #runwithsow

roks1
02-05-2019, 01:38 PM
The fact that you can make any of those comparisons as it relates to a video game shows who entirely insulated and clueless you are on the subject.

Based cuckold with no sense of humor and extremely burned and loose anus.

loramin
02-05-2019, 01:46 PM

This.

But also, this is is Scared Child we're dealing with here. Either the guy's grasp on reality is ... not strong, or he's a dedicated troll (I suspect the later; Mick really has the denial of reality market cornered anyway). Soreally we're all at fault for playing into his game and taking anything he says seriously.

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 02:03 PM
This.

But also, this is is Scared Child we're dealing with here. Either the guy's grasp on reality is ... not strong, or he's a dedicated troll (I suspect the later; Mick really has the denial of reality market cornered anyway). Soreally we're all at fault for playing into his game and taking anything he says seriously.

This.

Straight white males have no idea of the dangerous impact they have on the oppressed minorities who aren't privileged enough to raid ToV dinosaurs because of institutional structures of systematic colonial structural institutions.

Tenderizer
02-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Straight white males have no idea of the dangerous impact they have on the oppressed minorities who aren't privileged enough to raid ToV dinosaurs because of institutional structures of systematic colonial structural institutions.

so because im not raiding ToV its straight whites males keeping me down? and im bound to some structures of systematic colonial structural institutions known as ToV raiders?

this sheds light on my oppression

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 02:38 PM
This.

hell yeah

ScaringChildren
02-05-2019, 02:45 PM
so because im not raiding ToV its straight whites males keeping me down? and im bound to some structures of systematic colonial structural institutions known as ToV raiders?

this sheds light on my oppression

Not only are they holding you back, but they're teaching you to hate yourself by not raiding ToV.

We've been raised on a server built on Raider Supremacy, we're all being raiderist and we don't even realize it because it's been happening over the course of 400 years of systemic cultural and institutionalized colonization.

We all need to stand in solidarity with the oppressed non-raiders who don't have the privilege to stay up all night in his mom's basement.

Silver spoons in their mouths while eating Chef Boyardi. They're in their 30's, they should be eating real meals.

When ToV raiders exploit your labor and reap all the pixels on the backs on the Proletariat, we need to fight back. And yes, that means with hard violence.

Tenderizer
02-05-2019, 02:47 PM
praise the word of ScaringChildren

loramin
02-05-2019, 02:50 PM
This.

https://i.imgur.com/0mKXcg1.gif

<3 ya SC!

indiscriminate_hater
02-05-2019, 02:53 PM
multi-elf-culturalism is a lie

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 03:58 PM
this is an awesome thread i didn't know you had it in you

Grizzler
02-05-2019, 04:51 PM
#Number1thread