PDA

View Full Version : Uthgaard is a KS'er and abuses power

TJHooker
04-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Uthgaard KS'ed a Wu stick on an Winterfresh (Fusion guild), then when I petition he swore at me and kicked me.

This game is bogus if he gets away with this.

TJHooker
04-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Uthgaard KS'ed a Wu stick on an Winterfresh (Fusion guild), then when I petitioned he swore at me and kicked me.

TJHooker
04-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Uthgaard KS'ed a Wu stick on an Winterfresh (Fusion guild), then when I petitioned he swore at me and kicked me.

TJHooker
04-03-2011, 10:01 AM

Uthgaard
You are so stupid it's funny.

TJHooker

Hobby
04-03-2011, 10:02 AM
I am rolling on the floor right now

Aarone
04-03-2011, 10:03 AM
What's the line about the definition of insanity being someone who repeats the same action over and over, expecting a different outcome each time (like posting this nonsense in every forum)?

You are so stupid it's funny.

Uthgaard is much more succinct than I am ;)

Uthgaard
04-03-2011, 10:09 AM
[Sun Apr 03 09:18:35 2011] You say, '#viewpetition 135173'
[Sun Apr 03 09:18:35 2011] [Petition 135173, Apr 03, 02:27 AM, Snitsky (TJHooker), 54 Wolf Elemental Druid citymist (Online)]
[Sun Apr 03 09:18:35 2011] MY Master Wu's trance stick was kill stolen by winter fresh, I had the mob snared and dotted and then he charmed it, he even said he was clearing to it, and it was his "next pull"

This is the encounter that shows winterfresh looting the item
24479365 27075 6619 1 2011-04-03 03:24:13

Here's the encounter log, showing a total of 902 damage recorded.
http://www.project1999.org/p99/?Log&Enc=24479365

The mob has 3711 hp

<del>I'm also giving the trance stick to snitsky.</del>
I just destroyed it. He was too obnoxious to even make it possible to hand it to him.

Herp. Obviously since I logged onto Winterfresh to hand it back, I am Winterfresh and KSed him earlier. Derp.

Hobby
04-03-2011, 10:20 AM
god damn multi-boxing admin's -.-

Bruno
04-03-2011, 10:24 AM
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss64/CognitiveDistortion/GIFS/hide.gif

Littlegyno
04-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Feel bad for you GMs on P99. This stuff must get old quick.

Tiggles
04-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Lol

Messianic
04-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Why do the VZ-TZ folks have to make every single thread about reds and blues?

Rhambuk
04-03-2011, 01:23 PM
If you put the 4 or 5 of them on ignore, youll never hear or see anything blue vs red again since no one but them talks about it.

guineapig
04-03-2011, 02:17 PM
If you put the 4 or 5 of them on ignore, youll never hear or see anything blue vs red again since no one but them talks about it.

Yeah, I kind of miss being able to just ignore certain posts now.

You're absolutely right though, they so desperately want the rest of us to give a damn about this little crusade they have tried to create but I think most of us just chuckle.

Ledzepp02
04-03-2011, 02:23 PM
If you havin loot issues i feel bad for ya son, i got p99 problems and that stick aint one.

Foxx
04-03-2011, 02:25 PM
If you havin loot issues i feel bad for ya son, i got p99 problems and that stick aint one.

fail, so gay

Littlegyno
04-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Yeah, I kind of miss being able to just ignore certain posts now.

You're absolutely right though, they so desperately want the rest of us to give a damn about this little crusade they have tried to create but I think most of us just chuckle.

Obviously mad a Red99 will happen with Emperor Rogean's support.

guineapig added to the Heresy corpse/bind camp list.

Messianic
04-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Obviously mad a Red99 will happen with Emperor Rogean's support.

I'm 99% sure he doesn't give a crap. We'll be glad you're not filling our forums with crap we're not interested in.

It's like R&F - it's a great place where the monkeys will go to throw poo at each other and minimizes their effect on the rest of the community.

So, in my opinion, go red p99 :)

Littlegyno
04-03-2011, 02:54 PM
I'm 99% sure he doesn't give a crap. We'll be glad you're not filling our forums with crap we're not interested in.

It's like R&F - it's a great place where the monkeys will go to throw poo at each other and minimizes their effect on the rest of the community.

So, in my opinion, go red p99 :)

Cool story bro. If you're not interested then keep walking pal.

Messianic
04-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Cool story bro. If you're not interested then keep walking pal.

...you say in the R&F forum channel of a blue server in a thread that has nothing to do with pvp or pvp servers.

Good job bro.

Humwawa
04-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Snitsky is a total douchebag.

I don't usually trash people, but dear lord that stunted motherfucker gets under my nerves like bamboo slivers under the fingernails.

Littlegyno
04-03-2011, 03:04 PM
...you say in the R&F forum channel of a blue server in a thread that has nothing to do with pvp or pvp servers.

Good job bro.

Interest already been shown by Emperor Rogean. Your argument is invalid.

Keep walking scrubadub. Nobodys gonna take your pixels on P99 bro. Calm down.

Messianic
04-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Interest already been shown by Emperor Rogean. Your argument is invalid.

I'm pretty sure you didn't actually read my post - you just immediately hit "quote" and hammered out a silly response that paid no attention to what i actually wrote.

I was referring to guineapig not giving a crap. Which is why my next 2 sentences affirmed my support for p99 red.

I didn't post in Knuckle's massive post in this same forum - precisely because i'm not interested, and that's fine if some people are and rogean is interested. Cool.

But to post in every single thread about it on a blue server's forums shows exactly why a p99 red server needs to happen - to make sure this community isn't poisoned by most of you, because you're coming here only as the nearest substitute in the interim. And most of you bring a crapload of baggage and drama with you. No thanks - we've got enough :)

Tiggles
04-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Uthgaard KS'ed a Wu stick on an Winterfresh (Fusion guild), then when I petition he swore at me and kicked me.

Fists
04-03-2011, 03:28 PM
These "reds" are so gay lol. I've never seen a group of 5 people so obsessed with trying to relive some sort of online glory days. DONT WORRY BRO's YOU'LL GET YOUR FAME

Gr8ein
04-03-2011, 03:30 PM
god damn multi-boxing admin's -.-

agreed...lmao :P

Messianic
04-03-2011, 03:38 PM
These "reds" are so gay lol. I've never seen a group of 5 people so obsessed with trying to relive some sort of online glory days. DONT WORRY BRO's YOU'LL GET YOUR FAME

I wouldn't mind them at all if they didn't make it all about pvp - and if you don't enjoy pvp on a very old set of game mechanics obviously not well-designed for pvp, you're a loser who's obsessed with pixels. Yet they're obsessed with being forum warriors about how awesome they are at eq pvp.

Which is cool, because that's their thing - but they bring it here and try to make everyone else join in. This thread is a great example - "Wahh uthgaard" warranted a "lol blue rage" response apparently, as if pvp somehow solves all in-game disputes.

Littlegyno
04-03-2011, 03:41 PM
I wouldn't mind them at all if they didn't make it all about pvp - and if you don't enjoy pvp on a very old set of game mechanics obviously not well-designed for pvp, you're a loser who's obsessed with pixels. Yet they're obsessed with being forum warriors about how awesome they are at eq pvp.

Which is cool, because that's their thing - but they bring it here and try to make everyone else join in. This thread is a great example - "Wahh uthgaard" warranted a "lol blue rage" response apparently, as if pvp somehow solves all in-game disputes.

Can always ignore big dog. Nobody's forcing you to post and participate.

Nobody's gonna bother your pixel hunter/gathering bro.

Tiggles
04-03-2011, 03:50 PM

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/6760/52111993.png (http://img811.imageshack.us/i/52111993.png/)

naez
04-03-2011, 08:11 PM
whats with this Fusion guild they always griefing all your gusys pixels

Zadrian
04-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Uthgaard is better than you.

guineapig
04-03-2011, 10:14 PM

m'kay

PeoplesChamp
04-03-2011, 11:48 PM

screenshot or fraps or it didnt happen

Pudge
04-04-2011, 12:21 AM
imo.. gms should NEVER log in to someone else's character.. just remove the item.

Rogean
04-04-2011, 12:29 AM
imo.. gms should NEVER log in to someone else's character.. just remove the item.

Standard Protocol on most MMORPG's. GM's commonly log into characters to accomplish CSR related tasks. How do you think we would remove the item if the character is offline? Derp....

Abacab "The REAL truth"
04-04-2011, 12:38 AM
Standard Protocol on most MMORPG's. GM's commonly log into characters to accomplish CSR related tasks. How do you think we would remove the item if the character is offline? Derp....

GeorgeS suite in the item editor

Get at me Rogean

Kika Maslyaka
04-04-2011, 12:42 AM
aye, if char is off line you can delete an item on his char directly in DB

Rogean
04-04-2011, 12:55 AM
GeorgeS suite in the item editor

Cool, great idea... Let's give all the gm's write access to the database for making straight edits to characters.

Furthermore lets open up the mysql port on the server to the world so they can accomplish this.

Welcome JoeShmoe to the GM Team, heres your database credentials to wreak havoc and change whatever you want.

Shannacore
04-04-2011, 01:05 AM
People that aren't Winterfresh: Uthgaard

Kika Maslyaka
04-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Cool, great idea... Let's give all the gm's write access to the database for making straight edits to characters.

Furthermore lets open up the mysql port on the server to the world so they can accomplish this.

Welcome JoeShmoe to the GM Team, heres your database credentials to wreak havoc and change whatever you want.

I assume we can AT LEAST trust YOU enough to do it ;)

naez
04-04-2011, 01:55 AM

damn bros Rogean just pulled a point-and-click

w/ a smith & wesson

Abacab "The REAL truth"
04-04-2011, 02:15 AM

That's how Voidd would do it

Flavor
04-04-2011, 03:44 AM

This is obviously a coverup... or Uth just has a window dedicated to Fusion guildchat.

bakkily
04-04-2011, 07:10 AM
i dont think any gm's want to powertrip people, there was back in 07 a sort of eq classic emulator up, but it was torn down fast due to the gm's admins there power tripping people

ive never had problems with gms because i dont start problems

Hobby
04-04-2011, 09:27 AM
*chases down Ikvar to abuse him*

nilbog
04-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Mr. Shatner, it didn't have to end this way :T

http://www.tj-hooker.com/academy/graphics/pressroom/officerdown_title.gif

Uthgaard
04-04-2011, 01:27 PM
[Mon Apr 04 13:21:20 2011] You say, '#viewpetition 158046'
[Mon Apr 04 13:21:20 2011] [Petition 158046, Apr 04, 12:08 PM, Ganjoe (nightman), 15 Halfling Druid rivervale (Offline)]
[Mon Apr 04 13:21:20 2011] Uthgaard needs to go. What is wrong with this insecure, nerd ragind little bitch? He cheats on his alt, ninja loots, then deletes petitions and swears at people. What a pathetic child, his life must suck to have to seek power in a video game. He is making people leave the game in bunches. Find a grown up to take this kid's place. I will not play or DONATE if this cunt is in charge of anything. Uthgaard must get beat up and raped daily to act so fucking pathetic.

lol... this takes a special kind of stupid.

Massive Marc
04-04-2011, 01:30 PM

I don't understand most of these people. If you don't like something or someone you stay away from it/them. It's that simple.

I would argue that Uthgaard is KEEPING people here.

Messianic
04-04-2011, 01:36 PM
I will not play or DONATE if this cunt is in charge of anything.

OH NOEZ

Shannacore
04-04-2011, 01:45 PM

Hahahahahahaha. Wow.

Shannacore
04-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Also, to reiterate

Messianic
04-04-2011, 02:00 PM

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0810/mentos-bleach-mentos-lol-demotivational-poster-1223939545.jpg

Salty
04-04-2011, 02:21 PM

People are gonna hate no matter what. Just be a man about it bro.

http://poopspant.com/mitic/st.PNG

naez
04-04-2011, 02:29 PM
I think the goat on a leash video might be more exciting than the Kinect

Massive Marc
04-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Who the fuck is Tyen.

naez
04-04-2011, 02:38 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YZzpYwSPVPg/S_M6vOtVVCI/AAAAAAAAADQ/TfshUmiHOnU/s1600/indians.gif

Salty
04-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Who the fuck is Tyen.

me

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZimIWLEXb4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZimIWLEXb4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Massive Marc
04-04-2011, 03:42 PM
I like how you post things assuming I'm not at work behind a restrictive fire wall.

Salty
04-04-2011, 04:00 PM
R&F is NSFW bro

sorry you got gagga'd

Massive Marc
04-04-2011, 04:02 PM
wow you're dumb. LOL

Kaleb
04-05-2011, 09:51 AM
The thing i find about Uthgaard is: If you dont act like a dick he is genarally pretty awesome.

If you're a dick - expect to be treated like one.

bigsexy
04-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Uthgaard really is a horrible GM. He's an average completely forgettable rageaholic but as usual when these people have any power they become horrible assholes you can't ignore. Same thing happens with police.

I love that Uthgaard is here breaking the forum rules again regarding personal insults but it doesn't matter because no one enforces the rules for staff even though the rules clearly state they apply to staff as well.

lol... this takes a special kind of stupid

It's almost as stupid as a GM posting private logs from the server to boost their own ego in a thread made about what a horrible GM they are.

There is very much a culture here of "they did it first" with the staff but obviously it's incredibly unprofessional to call people names because "they did it first."

Uthgaard personally attacked me on the forums as well and banned me just for arguing with Nilbog about the petition/bugs forum being essentially worthless for getting any kind of response. I never once broke a single forum rule in any of my posts.

So I posted in RnF flaming him for this and got all my accounts banned. The justification is something like, "Well if you didn't want to get banned why did you post about Uthgaard?" Him being in the wrong in the first place is completely ignored and all that is focused on is your response to his bullshit. Same thing we see here in this thread actually. Uthgaard does something stupid and unprofessional and then he uses the person complaining about it as justification for why they deserved that in the first place.

There are 3 less players on this server because of Uthgaard and that's just from me being banned. They were banned as well just for logging in from the same IP as me and after 2 weeks of waiting on petition forum with no response and missing Kunark launch we gave up.

Uthgaard drives away a LOT of players from this server. I know of an additional 4 on top of me and my 2 friends who no longer play here after being banned over nothing from Uthgaard and facing the months of waiting for a response to petitions.

You rarely see any complaints about Rogean or Hobby or any other staff but there are regularly threads about Uthgaard and considering he deletes threads, posts, an accounts regularly that is pretty surprising.

I also find it humorous that I PMed Nilbog about Uthgaard banning someone over something they didn't do. I literally watched it happen in front of me and had no association with this person. Of course nothing happened and now I'm banned because I called Uthgaard out over his banning me and attacking me over nothing.

Still waiting for that response Nilbog... why exactly is it okay that Uthgaard attacked me and banned me over nothing and as a result of me complaining about it all my accounts and friends accounts were banned? Oh right, it's not okay but Uthgaard is still a GM.

Bruno
04-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Uthgaard really is a horrible GM. He's an average completely forgettable rageaholic but as usual when these people have any power they become horrible assholes you can't ignore. Same thing happens with police.

I love that Uthgaard is here breaking the forum rules again regarding personal insults but it doesn't matter because no one enforces the rules for staff even though the rules clearly state they apply to staff as well.

It's almost as stupid as a GM posting private logs from the server to boost their own ego in a thread made about what a horrible GM they are.

There is very much a culture here of "they did it first" with the staff but obviously it's incredibly unprofessional to call people names because "they did it first."

Uthgaard personally attacked me on the forums as well and banned me just for arguing with Nilbog about the petition/bugs forum being essentially worthless for getting any kind of response. I never once broke a single forum rule in any of my posts.

So I posted in RnF flaming him for this and got all my accounts banned. The justification is something like, "Well if you didn't want to get banned why did you post about Uthgaard?" Him being in the wrong in the first place is completely ignored and all that is focused on is your response to his bullshit. Same thing we see here in this thread actually. Uthgaard does something stupid and unprofessional and then he uses the person complaining about it as justification for why they deserved that in the first place.

There are 3 less players on this server because of Uthgaard and that's just from me being banned. They were banned as well just for logging in from the same IP as me and after 2 weeks of waiting on petition forum with no response and missing Kunark launch we gave up.

Uthgaard drives away a LOT of players from this server. I know of an additional 4 on top of me and my 2 friends who no longer play here after being banned over nothing from Uthgaard and facing the months of waiting for a response to petitions.

You rarely see any complaints about Rogean or Hobby or any other staff but there are regularly threads about Uthgaard and considering he deletes threads, posts, an accounts regularly that is pretty surprising.

I also find it humorous that I PMed Nilbog about Uthgaard banning someone over something they didn't do. I literally watched it happen in front of me and had no association with this person. Of course nothing happened and now I'm banned because I called Uthgaard out over his banning me and attacking me over nothing.

Still waiting for that response Nilbog... why exactly is it okay that Uthgaard attacked me and banned me over nothing and as a result of me complaining about it all my accounts and friends accounts were banned? Oh right, it's not okay but Uthgaard is still a GM.

Too long to read.

bigsexy
04-05-2011, 06:55 PM
P.S. Just remember that you're investing all of your time into characters on a server that is controlled by a bunch of random people. There is no business responsibility to provide you with what you've paid for. Your characters aren't your characters they are the staff's characters. There is the appearance of things being run professionally but it is VERY FAR from the truth.

The petition forum is essentially a black hole due to the incredible amount of posts made there (what does that tell you?) and the staff (Uthgaard) has no problem handing out bans they know will take months to resolve even when it's completely undeserved. Basically you can be banned in literally 5 seconds over nothing but being unbanned takes weeks or forever if you don't actively pursue it.

The service side of P99 is a complete joke and until it's resolved I don't really think it's worth playing here. It's too frustrating to invest hundreds of hours into building up characters in an MMO just to be permanently banned because a GM doesn't like the tone of your voice.

bigsexy
04-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Too long to read.

Bruno just give up. You're the most fail troll I've ever seen.

Bruno
04-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Bruno just give up. You're the most fail troll I've ever seen.

If I were a troll, I would have succeeded just by your post/anonymous alias. :D

bigsexy
04-05-2011, 07:05 PM
If I were a troll, I would have succeeded just by your post/anonymous alias. :D

No I'm just pointing out that you really are a horrible troll or maybe you're just going for 1999 troll using such played out posts as "too long to read."

Bruno
04-05-2011, 07:11 PM
No I'm just pointing out that you really are a horrible troll or maybe you're just going for 1999 troll using such played out posts as "too long to read."

You're trying to hard with the wrong person my friend. Your feelings don't matter to me.

jilena
04-06-2011, 10:56 AM
More drama less conversations about trolling please.

Hobby
04-06-2011, 11:08 AM
hey i got an honorable mention :s

Ennoia
04-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Why do the VZ-TZ folks have to make every single thread about reds and blues?

Because they're bad at life and have to resort to an unbalanced PvP system/trolling behind a keyboard to people who don't care what they say in order to keep from killing themselves.

naez
04-06-2011, 03:50 PM
I love when ppl cry imba cuz they get wrecked

Winni
04-09-2012, 01:51 AM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/-4Z2LHs37b48/TDAKPF8JMiI/AAAAAAAAA2c/Nt6RAn2bYls/hunny.jpg

Doublestep
04-09-2012, 02:21 AM
happy april every body.