PDA

View Full Version : Morning Ruminations

TheSurgeon
02-01-2019, 09:12 AM
Last night was a fine night. I slept nice and snug, woke up, drank me a sensibly priced cappuccino, went and took a massive Drest, and wiped my Lulz. Wouldn't you know it. I come here for some giggles and see justice has indeed been served.

No, this isn't about a camp, or rules being deciphered by burn out drug addict Kelethin community college lawyers, this is to establish a long needed catalog of pieces of human shit.

So name me and shame me your tales of woe with repugnant individuals.

The Drest Files are now open, and in need of report updates.

Cecily
02-01-2019, 09:19 AM
So I ruminated on your post a bit, and I don’t think you’re using that word correctly.

Have a blessed day.

Cecily
02-01-2019, 09:30 AM
“Repugnant Individuals” is a good thread idea tho. Here’s a couple:

https://i.imgur.com/sHhXc1o.png

bricke75
02-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Last night was a fine night. I slept nice and snug, woke up, drank me a sensibly priced cappuccino, went and took a massive Drest, and wiped my Lulz. Wouldn't you know it. I come here for some giggles and see justice has indeed been served.

No, this isn't about a camp, or rules being deciphered by burn out drug addict Kelethin community college lawyers, this is to establish a long needed catalog of pieces of human shit.

So name me and shame me your tales of woe with repugnant individuals.

The Drest Files are now open, and in need of report updates.

I wonder if he's camping Hadden still this morning.

LadyRae
02-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Probably, I have never seen him do anything else.

Legidias
02-01-2019, 09:48 AM
I'm sad to see dumpster fire thread #1 or 2019 is already closed D=

Dalyana4215
02-01-2019, 09:58 AM
I'm sad that it took as much as it did to get something done...guess I will have to check out the situation when I get gone from work. Now, time for my morning Drest.

TheSurgeon
02-01-2019, 10:19 AM
So I ruminated on your post a bit, and I don’t think you’re using that word correctly.

Have a blessed day.

One day you will unshackle yourself from the rigid confined of community college English composition. Today was not that day.

ScaringChildren
02-01-2019, 10:29 AM
I don't know who you are, but you sound like a fine upstanding individual.

Maschenny
02-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Where's Jimjam? I was awaiting his closing arguments.

TheSurgeon
02-01-2019, 10:31 AM
I don't know who you are, but you sound like a fine upstanding individual.

I'm an accommodating, fair, and even kind player, but a forum prick. I'm here to catalog in game pricks.

ScaringChildren
02-01-2019, 10:32 AM
I'm an accommodating, fair, and even kind player, but a forum prick. I'm here to catalog in game pricks.

Sounds like a good cause to me. Carry on, friend.

Cecily
02-01-2019, 12:00 PM
One day you will unshackle yourself from the rigid confined of community college English composition. Today was not that day.

I laughed. Fuck no it isn’t. Think I need one more English for ASN/BSN and I’m absolutely dreading it. My science classes this semester are having me write a ton, so I’m hoping I get better at making myself write things besides shit posts.

TheSurgeon
02-01-2019, 12:02 PM
I laughed. Fuck no it isn’t. Think I need one more English for ASN/BSN and I’m absolutely dreading it. My science classes this semester are having me write a ton, so I’m hoping I get better at making myself write things besides shit posts.

English Comp papers are just long form shit posts, honestly.