PDA

View Full Version : <Tempest> to Coirnav

Rampage
01-30-2019, 04:07 PM
39 members have left Tempest in the last 2 days, all of whom are united against the Tempest leaders.

Inside sources saying it's all over, as they got 0 dragons for three weeks in a row. Members left without even having the ability to dump their hard-earned DKP.

8 months and done. Which begs the question, what went wrong? Why did leadership act the way they did?

Linksfather
01-30-2019, 04:10 PM
Maybe it was the 500k or we get you suspended demand and Batwing gate that was the final straw?

feniin
01-30-2019, 04:31 PM
Tempest's first day they lost Vindi to Kittens. That's about all you need to know.

branamil
01-30-2019, 04:32 PM
I bet Venerate feels scammed. They probably wish they were still farming Vilefang

shutdown
01-30-2019, 05:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SuaV4LW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Smurflogik
01-30-2019, 05:25 PM
I've seen a Tempest guild over on new DAoC Phoenix server. Been wondering if there's any connection.

icedwards
01-30-2019, 05:35 PM
Bellringer delenda est

Twochain
01-30-2019, 05:43 PM
F

Sonderbeast
01-30-2019, 06:01 PM
F

a_gnome_collector
01-30-2019, 06:05 PM
Lol what will they rebrand themselves as next? Gotta say its been amusing watching their attempted rise and downfall.

Detoxx
01-30-2019, 06:17 PM
Grats AG on left entrance!

diamondfist
01-30-2019, 06:22 PM
Grats AG on left entrance!

Woah woah woah woah sir, hold up

If AG is taking left, we are taking right! :D

Hyjalx
01-30-2019, 06:40 PM
ha

Hyjalx
01-30-2019, 06:42 PM
Bye Bye Bellringer and Flickk. Long overdue.

Jonabis
01-30-2019, 06:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kBrPwiw.gif

Jonabis
01-30-2019, 06:58 PM
Woah woah woah woah sir, hold up

If AG is taking left, we are taking right! :D
Chillwin told me you guys were going to take west exit! :P too soon?

Hyjalx
01-30-2019, 07:02 PM
Lord BoB's open raiding is back! Check out our live p99 chat, epic battle, LFG, and East Commonland Channels! Buy, Sell, and Trade with BoB! Win loot by roll or bid (if winner elects to sell). discord.gg/PDGbx76

We have had Vindi BP's, boots, etc sell for around 50k. Come check us out!

kaluppo
01-30-2019, 07:04 PM
I registered with the Tempest website and almost applied to the guild recently. After reading this and a few other threads it seems clear that Tempest is not a guild to run with but rather the guild to run from, LOL.

I am not having much luck with Core so maybe I will check and see what anonymous is all about.

spoof2424
01-30-2019, 07:26 PM

so, if i log on isn't tempest going to be there?
i mean has guild delete happened like awaken did?

weaseal
01-30-2019, 07:27 PM
The correct title for this post was: <Tempest>'s bell is rung

Pint
01-30-2019, 08:39 PM
hey guys these are real people with real feelings

Nexii
01-30-2019, 08:52 PM
Send not to know
for whom the bell tolls,
it tolls for thee.

Mikebro
01-30-2019, 09:18 PM
Bye Felicia

zanderklocke
01-30-2019, 09:24 PM
Is Flickk the same person as Flickker that was in Flawless Victory and Rapture a few years ago?

Mikebro
01-30-2019, 10:31 PM
Is Flickk the same person as Flickker that was in Flawless Victory and Rapture a few years ago?

Yes

Hrothgar
01-30-2019, 10:59 PM
Just gonna say: go full Oprah, or you didn’t quite quit p99.

branamil
01-30-2019, 11:30 PM
Wonder who gets to keep the 500k in guild funds when they disband?

Solist
01-30-2019, 11:42 PM
Can Unicity have the Locket of Escape that Flickk stole back now?

Viscere
01-31-2019, 12:06 AM
Rip Tempest

d3r14k
01-31-2019, 12:07 AM

Accepting donations for a Fyre Festival type send off for Tempest on Kerra Isle.

Special musical guests include Ja Rule and Michael Jackson. All promises will be fulfilled. PM me if you are interested in investing in this event as either a donor or attendee.

Tickets start at 4,000pp.

Zabbix
01-31-2019, 12:10 AM
That's a pretty weak GB.

shutrmcgavin
01-31-2019, 12:17 AM
Can I post here now? Hello?

Zabbix
01-31-2019, 12:40 AM
Yes

Wonkie
01-31-2019, 12:43 AM
spyder73 more like mig15

Bardp1999
01-31-2019, 02:26 AM
spyder73

Don't take the lords name in vain f@#$ot

Also - no shit Tempest is imploding - I have been a part of the very best guilds on P99 for the last 5 years (Asgard/Aftermath). Guess what they both have in common, i'm not worried about being cucked on the forums by my guild leaders because I am an adult and I dont take orders from anyone, I play the game at my own leisure and have fun. I spew shit in every direction possible and my friends laugh about it. We are on a time locked free to player server, HAVE FUN AND STOP BEING A DICK.

Wonkie
01-31-2019, 02:52 AM
Don't take the lords name in vain f@#$ot

Also - no shit Tempest is imploding - I have been a part of the very best guilds on P99 for the last 5 years (Asgard/Aftermath). Guess what they both have in common, i'm not worried about being cucked on the forums by my guild leaders because I am an adult and I dont take orders from anyone, I play the game at my own leisure and have fun. I spew shit in every direction possible and my friends laugh about it. We are on a time locked free to player server, HAVE FUN AND STOP BEING A DICK.

yeah but i taught u a new slur

google it texas hillbilly

Arkanjil
01-31-2019, 03:11 AM
Goodbye Tempest.

https://youtu.be/M7ySWOQgc4A

Pheer
01-31-2019, 03:23 AM
Everytime something like this has happened it always baffles me why you guys get so excited at the prospect of free farming 20 year old videogame content with 0 competition besides the other 200 guildmembers you have to bid against

Hope you guys accept kelz's app so you get to finally experience the cancer firsthand tho

Arkanjil
01-31-2019, 03:29 AM
There will always be competition. AM, Core/BG, AG, and PSEuromni are competing. Server is healthy!

shutrmcgavin
01-31-2019, 03:43 AM
Goodbye Tempest.

https://youtu.be/M7ySWOQgc4A

Holy shit, you're a fucking loser dude lol

Viscere
01-31-2019, 03:43 AM
We are baffled everytime that you are still here to comment

Cuck one day...cuck forever !

Arkanjil
01-31-2019, 04:08 AM
Holy shit, you're a fucking loser dude lol

Pot meet kettle? :p

Wikipedia
01-31-2019, 04:46 AM
Rotation incoming probably, have fun splitting 12 pieces of loot a month between 500 people ;)

shuklak
01-31-2019, 05:16 AM
Rotation incoming probably, have fun splitting 12 pieces of loot a month between 500 people ;)

Just makes it that much sweeter!

Swish2
01-31-2019, 05:32 AM
Somehow I think Tempest will get along with it quietly at least.

reevesz
01-31-2019, 06:51 AM
There will always be competition. AM, Core/BG, AG, and PSEuromni are competing. Server is healthy!

Competition?

AM - Fielding over 10% of the server pop on a target

Core/BG - Core's low numbers has the tactical knowledge of how raid scene works with BGs high numbers....could possibly compete.

AG - Love these guys, have the numbers and well around knowledge.

PSEuromni - I'm not so sure about this one.

shutdown
01-31-2019, 07:13 AM
>Bellringer takes over Awakened and renames it Tempest
>Healthy raid competition
>Bellringer dissolves Tempest
>Aftermath starts to kill 95% of raid targets
>Staff steps in and implements class system/rotation
>200+ Aftermath can’t live off of just a few raid targets a week
>Aftermath breaks up into a few smaller guilds
>Bellringer kills Aftermath

kotton05
01-31-2019, 08:29 AM
i think moving to a server that isn’t time locked that has progression is a victory. Fuck being time locked with the shittiest zerglings known to eq emu.

Baylan295
01-31-2019, 09:15 AM
Competition?

AM - Fielding over 10% of the server pop on a target

Core/BG - Core's low numbers has the tactical knowledge of how raid scene works with BGs high numbers....could possibly compete.

AG - Love these guys, have the numbers and well around knowledge.

PSEuromni - I'm not so sure about this one.

Pretty sure the PSEuromi target list has been better than the Tempest target list the last two weeks, and the non conceded target list a bunch. Everyone knows Tempest has been playing concessionquestnfor the last 6 months, the lesser form of petitionquest.

Gnorb, don’t talk trash because you chose a dying guild with awful leadership over the guild you spent what, 2 years with? Hope it was worth it.

kjs86z
01-31-2019, 09:35 AM
Gnorb, don’t talk trash because you chose a dying guild with awful leadership over the guild you spent what, 2 years with? Hope it was worth it.

I chuckled.

isiah
01-31-2019, 10:31 AM
I plan on applying to AG once this dust settles a bit

Went ahead and fixed that for you, mate.

Fifield
01-31-2019, 10:36 AM
You RnF'rs are dumb, competition is at an all time high. We get wrecked all the time on mobs.

When AG and Core go for a target, they usually go all in and as shown a million times in the past, a few sockers and you'll sucure an FTE and dragon. Just because your guild sucks cock and was lead by idiots doesnt mean theres no competition.

I don't even feel bad for Tempest leaders, they did it to themselves with their shitty attitude. I feel bad for all the average day Tempest members who put months of work and raiding to watch all the dkp just slip away and no be rewarded.

Mblake1981
01-31-2019, 10:58 AM
Pretty sure the PSEuromi target list has been better than the Tempest target list the last two weeks, and the non conceded target list a bunch. Everyone knows Tempest has been playing concessionquestnfor the last 6 months, the lesser form of petitionquest.

+50 DKP and +5 Forums Points awarded to Baylan.

Mud
01-31-2019, 11:34 AM
Server is healthy!

real healthy

https://i.imgur.com/Toddbpz.jpg

Metham
01-31-2019, 11:40 AM
So with tempest in its death throes, can we get some "North of the DMZ" stories from the inside?

Dirkus
01-31-2019, 11:43 AM
real healthy

https://i.imgur.com/Toddbpz.jpg

/who all Tempest

Pint
01-31-2019, 11:48 AM
Poor tempest members can't come to grips with the fact that ag and core/bg have been competing and winning targets for a few weeks now while they flounder around trying to figure out why they failed. Spoiler alert it was your shit attitudes and poor leadership.

MamaKan
01-31-2019, 11:49 AM
You guys are talking as if Tempest's demise is going to change in any ways the raid scene dynamics on the server....

Tempest has had 2 good weeks in 6 months and Aftermath has been fielding 100+ simultaneous raiders for over a year. And when I said good week I meant "benefited from Aftermath's concessions".

This is just business as usual. Sorry Kelza you didn't had more time to dump your deekaypees.

Rewzer
01-31-2019, 12:46 PM
Hope you guys accept kelz's app so you get to finally experience the cancer firsthand tho

Haha (please no)

Lordgordon
01-31-2019, 01:13 PM
Qeynos Hills Fishing Club recruitment is currently closed. Thank you for your interest

Dagner
01-31-2019, 01:40 PM
/salute to all the people who competed over the last several months. Lotta arm chair warriors making comments in here but the people who were on the line, tracking and trying their hardest, in all the competiting guilds, know what’s up.

Facts are AG is much improved. AM still dominating most content, likely due to not having to really compete for morning est mobs against anyone. They have some great individual talent but they have transformed into the biggest (Zerg) end game raiding guild this server has seen. Tempest gets way undersold on how well they did for a 3-5 month period. Tempest was also in denial of how things have been going for the last month or two. The emergence of BG/Core and their role in the raid scene is yet to be seen.

My biggest question is this - what happens when zarza and kelza are in the same guild together?! Is this the sign of the end of times?

kotton05
01-31-2019, 02:13 PM
Competed lol

Such a cringe all around

Hotel
01-31-2019, 02:19 PM
/salute to all the people who competed over the last several months. Lotta arm chair warriors making comments in here but the people who were on the line, tracking and trying their hardest, in all the competiting guilds, know what’s up.

Facts are AG is much improved. AM still dominating most content, likely due to not having to really compete for morning est mobs against anyone. They have some great individual talent but they have transformed into the biggest (Zerg) end game raiding guild this server has seen. Tempest gets way undersold on how well they did for a 3-5 month period. Tempest was also in denial of how things have been going for the last month or two. The emergence of BG/Core and their role in the raid scene is yet to be seen.

My biggest question is this - what happens when zarza and kelza are in the same guild together?! Is this the sign of the end of times?

People undersell it because of instances like the 4 vulak concessions over the most lawyer questy conditions. A lot of raiders are only excited over Tempest's demise because of the possibility of a relaxation in the intense petition atmosphere. Tempest raiders deserve respect, it was fun competing with them.

Everyone knows kelza/zarza are the same person, duh.

slayerofwither
01-31-2019, 02:20 PM
Chillwin trains Icrit
Icrit trains <Blood Guard>
Rogean banishes <Tempest> which is the final nail in the coffin
Chillwin leaves <Tempest> and joins <Core>
<Core> merges with <Blood Guard>

Legday
01-31-2019, 02:37 PM

Wrong order and too long...let me ftfy:

Daloon
01-31-2019, 02:43 PM
"Aftermath is a huge zerg guild!" --- Translation --- "Many many people want to be part of Aftermath instead of my guild, this pains me so I will mock them while I watch them kill the dragons that I want."

I'll be sure to deny applicants so that they go to competing guilds, just because you bitched and moaned instead of fixing your own dying guild. I'll get riiight on that.

If your guild is incapable of physically killing certain Velious bosses in 2019, 19 years later, on a private server, maybe you outta focus on your own shortcomings. I just love when guilds call us a zerg when they can't even kill an AoW in an entire calendar year. Yikes.

But thank you for your comments and reminding me that <Aftermath> lives inside your head, rent free.

And here we are once again.... Now is the time..... Say it with me:

<Tempest> has been slain by Detoxx.

Ella`Ella
01-31-2019, 02:43 PM
Detoxx, remember when I offered you $1,000 to block that one person's application into the Aftermath's pearly gates?

The offer stands.

Senescant
01-31-2019, 02:48 PM
Detoxx, remember when I offered you $1,000 to block that one person's application into the Aftermath's pearly gates?

The offer stands.

Who?!?! $0.50 for the name!

Lordgordon
01-31-2019, 03:07 PM
I'll have 3 pepperoni pizzas please. Hurry the fuck up too

Jameus
01-31-2019, 03:22 PM
so, if i log on isn't tempest going to be there?
i mean has guild delete happened like awaken did?

Guild delete never happened per se. They had a GM go in and change Awakened to Tempest. A new guild was never actually created.. they just overwrote the name. Before that happened a roster cleanup took place. A GM provided a list of all AW tagged toons and it was thoroughly combed over and lots were guild removed before the name overwrite took place.

Arkanjil
01-31-2019, 03:41 PM
Wow guys, calm down, everything is fine. Bellringer apped to AM.

Senescant
01-31-2019, 03:43 PM

Please be true.

Daloon
01-31-2019, 05:00 PM
Please be true.

[Thu Jan 31 11:02:54 2019] Players on EverQuest:
[Thu Jan 31 11:02:54 2019] ---------------------------
[Thu Jan 31 11:02:54 2019] [60 Warlord] Bellringer (Human) <Aftermath>

Senescant
01-31-2019, 05:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jnbQOjI.jpg

planarity
01-31-2019, 05:11 PM

You guys shouldn't accept him until he returns my locket. let's make it happen!

Arkanjil
01-31-2019, 05:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dNfdr57.png

deezy
01-31-2019, 05:22 PM
"Aftermath is a huge zerg guild!"

to be fair though, aftermath is a huge zerg guild.

Senescant
01-31-2019, 05:26 PM
I believe that that is what he believes.

shutdown
01-31-2019, 05:39 PM
Why is nobody in Aftermath praising the Bellringer? I see nothing but hate. Before the Bellringer, Aftermath was raid suspended every few weeks. How many raid suspensions did they have during the the Bellringer’s reign? Zero. Sounds like one man single-handedly made Aftermath clean up their act, and get more pixels. Will they try to spin this a different way? Without a doubt. Will Aftermath go back to their evil pre Bellringer ways? Let’s hope not. All we can hope for is that the members of Aftermath continue to hold the Bellringer’s blessing in their hearts, and realize that he died for their pixels.

Arkanjil
01-31-2019, 05:42 PM
Why is nobody in Aftermath praising the Bellringer? I see nothing but hate. Before the Bellringer, Aftermath was raid suspended every few weeks. How many raid suspensions did they have during the the Bellringer’s reign? Zero. Sounds like one man single-handedly made Aftermath clean up their act, and get more pixels. Will they try to spin this a different way? Without a doubt. Will Aftermath go back to their evil pre Bellringer ways? Let’s hope not. All we can hope for is that the members of Aftermath continue to hold the Bellringer’s blessing in their hearts, and realize that he died for their pixels.

There is an actual, truthful story behind why there were no raid bans since Tempest. But, you aren't interested in that story.

So cheers!

https://i.imgur.com/IEf0pT8.gif

Chiana236
01-31-2019, 05:42 PM
So here's the thing. We don't actively recruit, people come to us and say 'hey, I'd like to join you' and we let them apply to see if they'll work out. If we told them 'No, you can't join us, recruitment is closed' and dismissed them, you would call us a bunch of elitist assholes who don't allow anyone else on the server to enjoy the game.

Our numbers may be high at the moment but it's because we enjoy being inclusive and sharing p99 with everyone.

Senescant
01-31-2019, 05:43 PM
There is an actual, truthful story behind why there were no raid bans since Tempest. But, you aren't interested in that story.

I'm interested!

Detoxx
01-31-2019, 05:43 PM

Lol. The only reason we didnt get suspended was because there was an agreement made that when they formed they would be let off suspension early and I would not petition another sure -fire suspension as long as we agreed to not petition each other.

They recently broke this agreement (which should of been unbreakable but oh well). Luckily they died off before any harm could be done.

Fingurs
01-31-2019, 05:51 PM

So cheers!

https://i.imgur.com/IEf0pT8.gif

Does that story involve a Bat Wing? Did you ever get that Lev bro?

Lordgordon
01-31-2019, 05:57 PM
Where are my pizzas ffs

shutdown
01-31-2019, 06:00 PM
Lol. The only reason we didnt get suspended was because there was an agreement made that when they formed they would be let off suspension early and I would not petition another sure -fire suspension as long as we agreed to not petition each other.

They recently broke this agreement (which should of been unbreakable but oh well). Luckily they died off before any harm could be done.

It’s a great day when the leader of Aftermath comes out and too, preaches the gospel of Bellringer. May your raids be suspension free and your pixels plenty.

Brool
01-31-2019, 06:41 PM
still a long way to go to beat BDA thread, but i beleeb in you all. <3

whyyoukickmydog
01-31-2019, 10:20 PM
39 members have left Tempest in the last 2 days, all of whom are united against the Tempest leaders.

Inside sources saying it's all over, as they got 0 dragons for three weeks in a row. Members left without even having the ability to dump their hard-earned DKP.

8 months and done. Which begs the question, what went wrong? Why did leadership act the way they did?

They did get that free 0% Eashen, GJ Tempest!

Swish2
01-31-2019, 10:23 PM
still a long way to go to beat BDA thread, but i beleeb in you all. <3

It's been more entertaining in 9 pages than whatever BDA's got up to in its existence.

bspa0700
01-31-2019, 10:50 PM

Hey Dagner - much respect to you, Kelz, Atmas, etc for doing so well trying to stay competitive. This is RnF and only a handful of folks actually even know the quality of the competition... but I'm one of them. Hats off to you.

To your point about AM being a zerg. I guess. But what are we supposed to do? Decline the apps of quality players? It's winter. We need to accept as many good apps as we can get b/c summer will come and numbers will fall. Its just the nature of the server.

And lastly, I agree. Hidden in this post is one of the truest things in this thread. Aftermath is the home of some of the best individual talent on the server. Not the only ones obviously, but a significant percentage of it. We all know that it only takes 8 or so players getting after it to get a dragon to zone in. The rest is just a numbers game.

Wonkie
02-01-2019, 12:21 AM
are the bots ok?

Raev
02-01-2019, 01:29 AM
It's been more entertaining in 9 pages than whatever BDA's got up to in its existence.

what are you talking about? BDA to phinigel was way more entertaining than this

Nibblewitz
02-01-2019, 01:41 AM
Swish owes his existence to BDA.

Arkanjil
02-01-2019, 02:46 AM
https://i.imgur.com/czGwUvj.png

Brool
02-01-2019, 03:18 AM
what are you talking about? BDA to phinigel was way more entertaining than this

can confirm^^^

kotton05
02-01-2019, 09:04 AM
Raev still a bitch boy tho

Mblake1981
02-01-2019, 09:44 AM
Darksynth creates Chillwin video
<Venerate 1.0> dies
Chillwin joins AW/Tempest

Chillwin trains Icrit
Icrit trains <Blood Guard>
Rogean banishes <Tempest> which is the final nail in the coffin
Chillwin leaves <Tempest> and joins <Core>
<Core> merges with <Blood Guard>

Darksynth creates Lavitz video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IK-7T2bkns)
<Blood Guard> dies
Chillwin joins Aftermath

Darksynth creates..

Erati
02-01-2019, 10:53 AM
Darksynth creates Chillwin video
<Venerate 1.0> dies
Chillwin joins AW/Tempest

Darksynth creates Lavitz video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IK-7T2bkns)
<Blood Guard> dies
Chillwin joins Aftermath

Darksynth creates..

‘Run Chillwin Run’ was one of my favs, what a classic masterpiece of elf cinema.

Shinko
02-01-2019, 02:56 PM
Hi

Nikkanu
02-01-2019, 05:28 PM
What is this thread about???

YendorLootmonkey
02-01-2019, 05:57 PM
What is this thread about???

This is now a <Safe Space> recruiting thread.

Shinko
02-01-2019, 06:21 PM
Please post in here what rank you would like in the guild (- GL )

Nikkanu
02-01-2019, 06:46 PM
Please post in here what rank you would like in the guild (- GL )

I'd like to be Guild Leader so I can kick everyone else. Can we make this happen today?

d3r14k
02-01-2019, 06:59 PM
I will be treasurer and handle all guild funds and manage the guild bank.

You can *cough* trust me with this responsibility.

GiRaff3
02-01-2019, 07:07 PM
I can be one of those members that spends way too much time supporting the guild and then leaves when it is too late to reap the fruits of all of my labor.

YendorLootmonkey
02-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Senior Guildleader

FatMice
02-02-2019, 12:21 AM

The offer stands.

This man doesn’t pay his debts.

Pyrrhica
02-02-2019, 01:15 AM
Loot Councilman

Nikkanu
02-02-2019, 01:21 AM
Tempest falling apart in just a few short months? This can't be. I mean Bellringer and Flickk were so confident they could just have anonymous RNF troll accounts of longtime contributors IP traced and dock them 500DKP or kick them for silly harmless RNF posts without it negatively affecting the guild and they boasted about how they were better off without them... :confused: :eek: ;)

Karma's a bitch, eh? :D

Viscere
02-02-2019, 02:00 AM
Where is Dj Reeree when you need him

BEARHEART
02-02-2019, 02:57 AM
Yo Bell... Pia Fidelis... they hated(tunare server ez boards), we talked shit and had them bent out of shape. Best guild best leadership..almost 20 years later same shit haha.. weak haters. pathetic.

BEARHEART
02-02-2019, 02:58 AM
Armchair quarterbacks

Fingurs
02-02-2019, 03:48 AM
Tempest falling apart in just a few short months? This can't be. I mean Bellringer and Flickk were so confident they could just have anonymous RNF troll accounts of longtime contributors IP traced and dock them 500DKP or kick them for silly harmless RNF posts without it negatively affecting the guild and they boasted about how they were better off without them... :confused: :eek: ;)

Who are you talking to?

Nikkanu
02-02-2019, 04:10 AM
Who are you talking to?

https://i.imgur.com/fTTBLia.gif

Ssouky
02-02-2019, 08:17 AM
Facts are AG is much improved. [...]

Thanks.

They basically were... in CSG. Funny enough, both Euros.

FR>*.

Pheer
02-02-2019, 12:43 PM

I mean once we got more cleric bots up and running you werent missed much to be honest. But yeah keep telling yourself that you somehow contributed to the downfall of the guild to soothe your bitterness. In the grand scheme of things you were just as unimportant to the guild's success/failure as you are to AM's right now. Trust me as a warmbody myself I would know. You were pretty much just using the guild to add to your massive PP/item stockpile that youve been obsessively building for years like some kind of EQ scrooge mcduck so dont pretend like you wouldnt have eventually dkp dumped and jumped ship anyway.

I was always pretty neutral about the RNF gag stuff even back when we had it in IB. On one hand I love some RNF trolling but on the other every guild has plenty of people in it that are so bad at RNF they just make themselves and their guild by association look bad. Back in the TMO hardcore forum warrior days it was pretty much essential to have an RNF gag to avoid having members get baited into the whirlpool of autism that people like Tiggles, Alarti, Eccezan, etc. turned RNF into

aaezil
02-02-2019, 01:01 PM

Delusions are funny

aaezil
02-02-2019, 01:01 PM
1 guild kills 90% + of the content on p99

Fun endgame guys amirite

Hyjalx
02-02-2019, 01:19 PM
Bellringer and Flickk,

You guys are still welcome to join Lord BoB raids as I have always offered. Even as Tempest was falling apart,
I always stayed friendly with ya'll and tried to help.

Lord BoB might even help build some of your reputation back, although that is likely too late now.

If anything I hope you 2 at least learned theres a human element to this game, and actually being a decent human being, even on a 20yo elf sim, doesnt take much.

GL re-rolling either way. Maybe help track before taking over a hardcore track guild next time too.

Nikkanu
02-02-2019, 02:16 PM
salty af

That's cute, but I wasn't even referring to myself as a contributor even though some might argue the thousands of raids I attended, epics I helped others complete for their chars, etc etc etc over the years I was in the guild might be considered "contributing".

I also wasn't suggesting it was me that contributed to the downfall of Tempest, it was the leadership. I just moved on to greener pastures to a guild that I actually can have fun being in again, even though real life has me a lot busier these days. At the end of the day if you aren't having fun there's no point logging in, and that's where I was while in Tempest. I hope now more of my old Awakened pals can do the same.

Still, love ya buddy. Try not to take the game so seriously! <3

Nikkanu
02-02-2019, 02:21 PM
There were some much heavier contributors than myself that were dkp docked and/or kicked before me, which is why I decided I had enough and made an obvious effort to get kicked myself and have a little fun in the process. These were the people I was referring to as "contributors". I've admittedly been a warm body since Rampage. That happens when you have a life outside of p99.

Nikkanu
02-02-2019, 02:39 PM
GL re-rolling either way. Maybe help track before taking over a hardcore track guild next time too.

Oh shit, Hyjal putting it down!

https://i.imgur.com/vpMsN.gif

shutdown
02-02-2019, 02:40 PM
That happens when you have a life outside of p99.

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦

Nikkanu
02-02-2019, 02:43 PM
can't read

I've admittedly been a warm body since Rampage.

imsorryGMs
02-02-2019, 02:45 PM

I love you whoever you are

branamil
02-02-2019, 03:28 PM
It's almost as if machinating two guilds to merge when they didn't really want to and forcing people to follow people with no leadership abilities didn't work out. Huh. It's almost as if neurotically trying to control people had unintended consequences.

Kesselring
02-02-2019, 04:27 PM

Come to AM and bring atmas, we all like you over here. Also we gotta make sure we get all the pixels. AG going down next. Were currently on operation "dont let AG get an AoW"

Heebs13
02-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Come to AM and bring atmas, we all like you over here. Also we gotta make sure we get all the pixels. AG going down next. Were currently on operation "dont let AG get an AoW"

I think we get an AoW like twice a year in AG. Good luck breaking us with that strategy.

Daloon
02-02-2019, 06:36 PM
I think we get an AoW like twice a year in AG. Good luck breaking us with that strategy.

don't think he's AM

Jarnauga
02-02-2019, 07:02 PM
The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the third age by some, an Age yet to come, an age long pass, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning..

Nikkanu
02-02-2019, 07:48 PM
The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the third age by some, an Age yet to come, an age long pass, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning..

On a scale of 0 to Really High, how high are you right now? And why didn't you share? :D

Shinko
02-02-2019, 08:10 PM
<safe Space > has 3 New Members Thanks RNF

Jonabis
02-03-2019, 12:44 AM
On a scale of 0 to Really High, how high are you right now? And why didn't you share? :D

Robert Jordan, come on Nikkanu, what kind of poser nerd are you?!

Nikkanu
02-03-2019, 01:15 AM
Robert Jordan, come on Nikkanu, what kind of poser nerd are you?!

Well, I play a 20 year old elf sim full of nerds that don't think they are nerds, so there's that...

Nikkanu
02-03-2019, 03:54 AM
So where is everyone posting while Tunare is being killed? Oh my bad, apping to AM or Core... lmao

Convict
02-03-2019, 05:19 AM
one good thing to come out of this is discovering which tempest (ex-aw) members are just loot whores and showing their true colors by jumping ship to AM just to get loot and feeding the zerg instead of joining their buddies in Core or going AG to try and contest to make this server more interesting.

On the other hand AM is loving this since tempest was the only guild really holding them accountable with fraps and peititons because they cheat and break rules consistently and only concede once its been confirmed via fraps that they have been caught red handed. Without tempest there to police them...

.... good luck AG

Vizax_Xaziv
02-03-2019, 05:30 AM
Everytime something like this has happened it always baffles me why you guys get so excited at the prospect of free farming 20 year old videogame content with 0 competition besides the other 200 guildmembers you have to bid against

Weren't u in the guild that free farmed Velious for months, whom when competition finally arose, woke Kerafym and left the server?

Hyjalx
02-03-2019, 05:37 AM
To be honest, The less micro-managing the better. This is Everquest. It's perfect yet imperfect. Add those facts to the social community, and you have one of the best video games ever made.

Do you really want some idiot watching their watch for Yelinak to get to 96% and being petitioned/threatened a raid ban because you didn't get Yelinak to 96% in 30 seconds, but 31 seconds?

Do you really want some idiot threatening to get your entire guild banned/suspended because a dragon was kited for 6 seconds rather than 5 seconds?

There is a reason the rules are starting to move toward more leniency.

This is Everquest. The egregious shit needs to be managed (ie. Hyjal vs Vulak), but it's the people who want to micro-manage everything who are the problem, not the other way around.

Just ask Bellringer.

Fingurs
02-03-2019, 05:51 AM
To be honest, The less micro-managing the better. This is Everquest. It's perfect yet imperfect. Add those facts to the social community, and you have one of the best video games ever made.

Do you really want some idiot watching their watch for Yelinak to get to 96% and being petitioned/threatened a raid ban because you didn't get Yelinak to 96% in 30 seconds, but 31 seconds?

Do you really want some idiot threatening to get your entire guild banned/suspended because a dragon was kited for 6 seconds rather than 5 seconds?

There is a reason the rules are starting to move toward more leniency.

This is Everquest. The egregious shit needs to be managed (ie. Hyjal vs Vulak), but it's the people who want to micro-manage everything who are the problem, not the other way around.

Just ask Bellringer.

Aren't you the guy who rage quits and talks to yourself in OOC about competing with AM/AW? You're such a nutbag lol.

Stick to Bob raids.

Hyjalx
02-03-2019, 05:58 AM
Sorry Fingurs, but I don't remember you in IB, Rampage, or Awakened.

Inspect Hyjal sometime.

Best regards

bspa0700
02-03-2019, 11:18 AM
pathetic betamale anti-am rhetoric

The angst is strong in this one.

Convict
02-03-2019, 12:27 PM
if you say so

oh wait you are one of those perpetual cheaters nvm

Shinko
02-03-2019, 01:13 PM
derailed!

beargryllz
02-03-2019, 01:47 PM
F

Jarnauga
02-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Weren't u in the guild that free farmed Velious for months, whom when competition finally arose, woke Kerafym and left the server?

sounds like you were in TMO/FE/Forsaken back then, right ? :)

felt good to see these mass wipes on sontalak with 80 zergs mashing their keyboard while we were killing vulak with 35 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KlXUnPftOw), i still fap to that sometimes

https://i.imgur.com/0iPXOIO.gif

Viscere
02-03-2019, 03:15 PM
peititons

rage induced typo

/hug

Champion_Standing
02-03-2019, 03:47 PM
What's Tempest?

Vizax_Xaziv
02-03-2019, 04:12 PM

felt good to see these mass wipes on sontalak with 80 zergs mashing their keyboard while we were killing vulak with 35 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KlXUnPftOw), i still fap to that sometimes

Incorrect. I was in none of those three guilds. And grats you can kill Vulak with 35 people when every player there is already in full BIS gear.

Emerald_keep
02-03-2019, 04:15 PM
What's Tempest?

The guild that got me into full ToV gear. Was a good run while it lasted.

Kesselring
02-03-2019, 04:28 PM
one good thing to come out of this is discovering which tempest (ex-aw) members are just loot whores and showing their true colors by jumping ship to AM just to get loot and feeding the zerg instead of joining their buddies in Core or going AG to try and contest to make this server more interesting.

On the other hand AM is loving this since tempest was the only guild really holding them accountable with fraps and peititons because they cheat and break rules consistently and only concede once its been confirmed via fraps that they have been caught red handed. Without tempest there to police them...

.... good luck AG

Lol so if I were to say drop that mob any guild should just drop that mob automatically no questions asked? Interesting.

Sonderbeast
02-03-2019, 05:22 PM
'Holding them accountable'

That this is status quo and adults can handle extra-guild conflicts and require staff involvement is extra yikes.

Emerald_keep
02-03-2019, 06:14 PM
Draconite - 60 Warlord <Aftermath>

Did you reding 60?

Detoxx
02-03-2019, 06:21 PM

Compares killing a trivial, slowble dragon with 35 to 3 guilds wiping to the hardest fight in the game.

Did Awakened ever kill Sontalak? No? How about Tempest? No? Oh right.

Youre bad

Detoxx
02-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Also, watching Rampage constantly wipe to Klandi, a much easier dragon, was a blast. 75+ man wipes to a slowable dragon...

Computer Man
02-03-2019, 06:24 PM
Compares killing a trivial, slowble dragon with 35 to 3 guilds wiping to the hardest fight in the game.

Youre bad

Doesn't Aftermath have a no rnf policy?

beargryllz
02-03-2019, 06:33 PM

What kind of shitheap of a guild has a no rnf policy?

Sonderbeast
02-03-2019, 07:16 PM

no rnf policy is what killed tempest

proof me wrong

also I dang 60 again fite me

Emerald_keep
02-03-2019, 07:44 PM
also I dang 60 again fite me

/golfclap

azeth
02-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Also, watching Rampage constantly wipe to Klandi, a much easier dragon, was a blast. 75+ man wipes to a slowable dragon...

hi please take our cock out of your mouth. Seriously... You cant be fucking serious even mentioning anything Rampage related

Hyjalx
02-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Seriously, Detoxx? lol.

Lets just not.

Detoxx
02-03-2019, 11:21 PM
hi please take our cock out of your mouth. Seriously... You cant be fucking serious even mentioning anything Rampage related

Truth hurts, yo

azeth
02-03-2019, 11:29 PM
Truth hurts, yo

apparently...

Francois
02-03-2019, 11:33 PM
I want in on this weird fight.

Let's move it along to it's conclusion though.

Rampage did a lot of great things, they also had embarrassing wipes.

Forsaken/Aftermath did a lot of great things, they also had embarrassing wipes.

Vizax_Xaziv
02-03-2019, 11:51 PM
I want in on this weird fight.

Let's move it along to it's conclusion though.

Rampage did a lot of great things, they also had embarrassing wipes.

Forsaken/Aftermath did a lot of great things, they also had embarrassing wipes.

Only one of the above chose to end their "reign" by ruining Velious for rest of p99

Ripqozko
02-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Only one of the above chose to end their "reign" by ruining Velious for rest of p99

sorry you didnt get warder loot

Heebs13
02-04-2019, 12:14 AM

Some people get off on ruining the game for others. I thought people knew this by now.

Computer Man
02-04-2019, 12:46 AM
Sad watching nerds fight like this.

Nommis
02-04-2019, 12:55 AM
https://i.imgur.com/T5gFSMn.jpg

Viscere
02-04-2019, 01:06 AM
Rampage was a great guild as long as they had no opponents in velious

When they finally did, they raged so hard that they woke the sleeper and disbanded.

Now, they get back to post about it not to dwell in oblivion as their memories is all they have.

The rest of us still enjoy some classic EQ. Its a great game you know ?

Shinko
02-04-2019, 01:08 AM
wait what guild woke the sleeper? i was away doing RL things

Senescant
02-04-2019, 01:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/T5gFSMn.jpg

Please phrase your answer in the form of a .gif.

Thanks

Nommis
02-04-2019, 01:14 AM
Rampage was a great guild as long as they had no opponents in velious

When they finally did, they raged so hard that they woke the sleeper and disbanded.

Now, they get back to post about it not to dwell in oblivion as their memories is all they have.

The rest of us still enjoy some classic EQ. Its a great game you know ?

https://i.imgur.com/emm9uQ1.jpg

Fingurs
02-04-2019, 01:24 AM

Youre bad

You guys do struggle under 75 lol. Dont even try to lie.

Shinko
02-04-2019, 01:28 AM
WIPE IT CLEAN!

Pint
02-04-2019, 02:03 AM
I wonder if we'll rehash the whole sleeper ordeal again when the 4th attempt tries and fails to keep competing.

Viscere
02-04-2019, 05:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/TATAYSr.jpg

Viscere
02-04-2019, 05:23 AM
Gratz on being in a guild that died (again) though lol

Jarnauga
02-04-2019, 09:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwwm0YKgJSA :p

Ah, the memories..

https://youtu.be/DIA1s5EcL4g
https://youtu.be/XI3f_bXLNeU
https://youtu.be/0ZwTsa412wA
https://youtu.be/kLKqdoTh01Q
https://youtu.be/yQ0-UPeeNJs
https://youtu.be/2HAQGJnMIHE

That was fun, thanks for reminding that guys <3

Mead
02-04-2019, 10:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwwm0YKgJSA :p

Ah, the memories..

https://youtu.be/DIA1s5EcL4g
https://youtu.be/XI3f_bXLNeU
https://youtu.be/0ZwTsa412wA
https://youtu.be/kLKqdoTh01Q
https://youtu.be/yQ0-UPeeNJs
https://youtu.be/2HAQGJnMIHE

That was fun, thanks for reminding that guys <3

That nexona wipe was grade A

deezy
02-04-2019, 01:02 PM

i'm kinda hyped for this tv series. i'll have a reason to watch amazon's streaming service.

matticas
02-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Thanks.

They basically were... in CSG. Funny enough, both Euros.

FR>*.

Euros still laying claim to the orient, eh? Zarza's mainframe is in E Asia. ;)

Jarnauga
02-04-2019, 03:58 PM
Gratz on being in a guild that died (again) though lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym-yv12puSI

smitho1984
02-04-2019, 04:36 PM

Youre bad

You really need to stop bragging about Sont already. You're tho only guild to kill Sont not because others cant, but because other guilds understand its a drain on consumables and yields little pixel other than a ST key and possible Matchless Bp. So C'mon Toxx, stop acting like its worth bragging about in 2019...

Viscere
02-04-2019, 04:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym-yv12puSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0UIKhFROCA

Sonderbeast
02-04-2019, 04:50 PM
i'm kinda hyped for this tv series. i'll have a reason to watch amazon's streaming service.

Me too, I've been waiting years to see this created, but was always disappointed when the rights kept exchanging hands.

Also: be prepared for even weirder shit than GoT - Rand has like a harem of sorceresses? hahaha

Mendo
02-04-2019, 05:42 PM
You really need to stop bragging about Sont already. You're tho only guild to kill Sont not because others cant, but because other guilds understand its a drain on consumables and yields little pixel other than a ST key and possible Matchless Bp. So C'mon Toxx, stop acting like its worth bragging about in 2019...

Kill it once and shut him up.

deezy
02-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Also: be prepared for even weirder shit than GoT - Rand has like a harem of sorceresses? hahaha

A royal blonde, a tall tanned redhead, and a grinning brunette

Sonderbeast
02-04-2019, 06:00 PM

Eliza Dushku for Min pls

Sonderbeast
02-04-2019, 06:01 PM

And Jennifer Blighe for Avhienda pls.

Jarnauga
02-04-2019, 07:13 PM
Eliza Dushku for Min pls

she's supposed to be kind of a tomboy, not fitting.. and aviendha is a fremen so she should at least look a bit middle eastern me thinks

whatev, pretty sure it's gonna be shit anyway, these books are way too complicated and convoluted to be adapted on screen imho

Fingurs
02-04-2019, 07:46 PM

Gee, I wonder which guild you're in :rolleyes:

Detoxx
02-04-2019, 07:53 PM

I wasnt bragging about it. It was brought up and compared to killing a slowable dragon with 35 like thats difficult to do.

Your reading comprehension is bad

smitho1984
02-04-2019, 08:05 PM
I wasnt bragging about it. It was brought up and compared to killing a slowable dragon with 35 like thats difficult to do.

Your reading comprehension is bad

Bad reading comprehension? Maybe if this was a one time boast. You've been throwing your Sont kills around for over 2 years as some crowning achievement. Maybe your memory is what's bad.

Detoxx
02-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Bad reading comprehension? Maybe if this was a one time boast. You've been throwing your Sont kills around for over 2 years as some crowning achievement. Maybe your memory is what's bad.

Again, your comprehension levels are very bad.

Try again.

smitho1984
02-04-2019, 08:13 PM
Again, your comprehension levels are very bad.

Try again.

2 large pepperoni extra cheese. Comprende?

Nikkanu
02-04-2019, 08:27 PM

Sonderbeast
02-04-2019, 08:31 PM

Matalus
02-04-2019, 08:45 PM
Hi guys/gals

Solist
02-04-2019, 09:13 PM
Last time a non-AM tried sont, AM trained the living shit out of them when it was at 7% to intentionally wipe Rustle. AM gave them a zlandi talisman to keep quiet about it.

Ripqozko
02-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Last time a non-AM tried sont, AM trained the living shit out of them when it was at 7% to intentionally wipe Rustle. AM gave them a zlandi talisman to keep quiet about it.

shutdown
02-04-2019, 09:55 PM

Fragged
02-04-2019, 10:01 PM
AM had a person kite mobs above Sont after being told not to do so. These mobs socialed and trained Rustle on what would otherwise have been a successful Sont.

When AM was made aware of what had happened all the loot was conceded. The talisman had been looted and a Zlandi talisman was offered instead.

The person that kited the mobs against the request of the AM leadership left when they were found out and proceeded to leave the guild.

It's hard to safeguard against people like that.

Rustle leadership were super cool as always, they were bummed out about it but content that AM had acknowledged the incident and handed over the loot.

No requirement of "keeping quiet" was ever mentioned.

But yeah that was a sure fire kill.

Freakish
02-04-2019, 10:18 PM
The only people who were rustled about that kill are rnf trolls. AM did right in the end and it's one of the reasons we never had problems and even teamed up on occasion. The leadership was always willing to own up to their mistakes.

Ripqozko
02-04-2019, 10:19 PM
The only people who were rustled about that kill are rnf trolls. AM did right in the end and it's one of the reasons we never had problems and even teamed up on occasion. The leadership was always willing to own up to their mistakes.

I don't think anyone is rustled about it, I do consider it a kill tho .

Wikipedia
02-04-2019, 10:21 PM
I mean I've watched AM wipe to Zlandicar like 50 more times than to Sont so that talisman was probably a big loss for them to give up. Credit where credit is due.

Freakish
02-04-2019, 10:23 PM
It sure gets brought up a lot for people not caring. Either way, rustle is dead so the claim of any current guilds not having a kill is still valid.

Raev
02-04-2019, 11:06 PM

Sontalak is fully slowable; maybe you are just doing it wrong?

Wonkie
02-04-2019, 11:36 PM
it's ok to train the competition if you give them half the loot

fan D
02-04-2019, 11:57 PM
"Aftermath is a huge zerg guild!" --- Translation --- "Many many people want to be part of Aftermath instead of my guild, this pains me so I will mock them while I watch them kill the dragons that I want."

I'll be sure to deny applicants so that they go to competing guilds, just because you bitched and moaned instead of fixing your own dying guild. I'll get riiight on that.

If your guild is incapable of physically killing certain Velious bosses in 2019, 19 years later, on a private server, maybe you outta focus on your own shortcomings. I just love when guilds call us a zerg when they can't even kill an AoW in an entire calendar year. Yikes.

But thank you for your comments and reminding me that <Aftermath> lives inside your head, rent free.

And here we are once again.... Now is the time..... Say it with me:

<Tempest> has been slain by Detoxx.

dannyL you closet queer you still slayin dragons? <3

shutdown
02-05-2019, 01:32 AM

Well played Bellringer, well played

k9quaint
02-05-2019, 01:34 AM
Bellringer pays admins to put ToV on rotation.
Bellringer wins.

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 01:35 AM
Bellringer wins.

shutdown
02-05-2019, 01:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Taq2CXp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Shinko
02-05-2019, 01:50 AM
Congrats Bellringer on cleaning your guild of GUILD SKUM HOPPERS

Detoxx
02-05-2019, 01:52 AM
Sontalak is fully slowable; maybe you are just doing it wrong?

Considering he dispels himself and any slow you put on him, that's an invalid point.

Wonkie
02-05-2019, 01:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Taq2CXp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

lol

Solist
02-05-2019, 02:22 AM

I dont think anyone's rustled. Except when REEtox doesn't admit outright his clowns fucked us over and then claims ' lol only guild'. Teaming with AM was ultimate funs.

Viscere
02-05-2019, 05:53 AM
Well Tempest is officially dead

AM is still the strongest guild on the server and about to lock down everything outside of ToV, not sure that's best for the server.

I guess everyone will enjoy waiting 3 months to kill a ToV mob they want loot from, only to see the piece not drop, and wait another 3 months lol

Solist
02-05-2019, 06:55 AM
Is that worse than everyone waiting 3 months to not kill a dragon, and 3 months to not kill a dragon, and 3 months to not kill a dragon....repeat?

That's what it was. It was 0 dragons, or some dragons, rarely.

The non AM's now get some dragons, rarely. They don't lose anything as they have the same chance to win a coth race as anyone else.

Tortok
02-05-2019, 07:19 AM
Correction: You will get some ToV dragons, rarely.

What do you think will all those raiders do when it's not their turn in ToV?
Right, kill your precious Vox, CS dragons, Talendors, etc on pop.

And even better if it is their turn, they can postpone ToV until all other targets are dead.

Solist
02-05-2019, 07:38 AM
But Pala, it all turns to coth races; and in a coth fte race, its all equal m8.

The only time you lose out is when you have to coth your whole raid force in. For AM, a whole raid force for trak is 10-11 ppl. For Anonymous that's 30+. So when you can coth an FTE, and pull a mob...its level playing fields.

So the casuals gain:
Every single mob in ToV.

The casuals lose:
Trak, CT, VS, Vox.

No change:
AoW, Yeli, KT, arguably Dain, gore, sev, fay, tal, golems, draco.

And in VP, there's some super fun proper competition that AM will likely win at through shear attrition and numbers alone but again, given friendly spawn time and right people on, it's anyone's game there.

All this scaremongering about 'AMgonnastealallyourpixels' outside of ToV is exactly that, its shirtfronting by a few noisy AM folks who are pretty hurt and confused by this change that absolutely destroys the way of planning and building their guild. Their MO has focused on for 6 years now on the same thing... throw more bodies at it.

I don't think anyone's mentioned just how good AM are at ToV though, they'll knock out all their shit in a few hours. It'll take <kittens who say Aegis Guard>a full day or three to kill most of their shit. So it aint all terrible for AM.

Tortok
02-05-2019, 07:54 AM
Let's see how it turns out... not convinced so far but also biased here obviously ;)

Viscere
02-05-2019, 08:58 AM
I mean it's what EQ always was, high end zones were dominated by the top guilds. Some progressed faster through hardcore raiding to finish an expansion's content before another one came out. Some others played casually. That's how it was.

P99 is locked into velious, what kept it alive for 200 300 people was the competitive raiding scene, exploring mechanics to their fullest and mastering the game through raid stunts.

This will be gone for the biggest zone of the expansion we are locked in. It is disappoiting considering AG/BG/Core are gearing up real good to be serious competitors.

This rotation kills the spirit that p99 offered for the last 9 years. I can't remember when such a bad decision was taken. You have to go back to Amelinda, and that's saying a lot lol.

Yoink1986
02-05-2019, 09:54 AM
BG only became a thing due to core. Othwise they couldn’t stand alone.

k9quaint
02-05-2019, 11:08 AM
But Pala, it all turns to coth races; and in a coth fte race, its all equal m8.

The only time you lose out is when you have to coth your whole raid force in. For AM, a whole raid force for trak is 10-11 ppl. For Anonymous that's 30+. So when you can coth an FTE, and pull a mob...its level playing fields.

So the casuals gain:
Every single mob in ToV.

The casuals lose:
Trak, CT, VS, Vox.

No change:
AoW, Yeli, KT, arguably Dain, gore, sev, fay, tal, golems, draco.

And in VP, there's some super fun proper competition that AM will likely win at through shear attrition and numbers alone but again, given friendly spawn time and right people on, it's anyone's game there.

All this scaremongering about 'AMgonnastealallyourpixels' outside of ToV is exactly that, its shirtfronting by a few noisy AM folks who are pretty hurt and confused by this change that absolutely destroys the way of planning and building their guild. Their MO has focused on for 6 years now on the same thing... throw more bodies at it.

I don't think anyone's mentioned just how good AM are at ToV though, they'll knock out all their shit in a few hours. It'll take <kittens who say Aegis Guard>a full day or three to kill most of their shit. So it aint all terrible for AM.

Maelstrom
02-06-2019, 02:34 PM
‘Run Chillwin Run’ was one of my favs, what a classic masterpiece of elf cinema.

<3