PDA

View Full Version : Drunk post.

Jauna
01-27-2019, 05:51 AM
Alright.

It has been about 9 years since p99 was a thing. This is a solid 1/5 of the years that you as a human are coherent. Not being a baby shitting in a diaper and being an elderly person staving off death because your heartbeat is providing a minimum wage paycheck to some failed doctor and/or nurse who is shitting in a diaper. Not them shitting ina diaper but you just.. matrixing their something.

Nine fucking years and you keep coming back, they keep coming back, and mods and whatnot still keeping the server running with patches, maintenance, rules and everything else.

Emulated servers come and go but soon enough this server will have "decade" status.

Nine fucking years of reliving the experience
Nine fucking years of bickering
Nine fucking years of the same people coming to your aid/discipline
Nine fucking years of a rather modest "the same people"
Nine fucking years of... classic everquest. All the other servers do not feel the same. EZ server is cool when blue99 is down but not a place to stay. A place that has people. A place that seems to kinda transcend "emulation" and feels like a place to always come back too.

Yeah sure sometimes I wish I can log on my druid/chanter/cleric to do things for the alt of the month but at the same time there is this weird consolation that every person I meet is not a bot. not some faggots character. not someone there to dumb down the classic everquest experience. Once I realize that everyone here is here for the same reason I am it makes it all that much more special. The taking a seat when we dont have clarity for the healer who has been bitching about mana for the past 15 minutes and taking a long needed piss. The waiting on the boat and listening to the nostalgia .midi file and oh shit i need a few enter keys

the sometimes that a group needs to break up because the lack of a key member or everyone remembering that its 4:30am eastern time and everyone goes to bed. It fucking sucks cock ass dick not having what you want when you want it, but that shit is classic as fuck. So I guess what I am trying to say is..

Who is the lead GM now that Sirken got the wait this is a shitty way to end this post but then again most people didnt expect much and then again no one really reads the long posts without any images because this is not really server drama that many of us are addicted too. anyone wanna buy sacs? im 20% into 59 and im getting that itch to have a NG+ with my misc shit i gathered over the years.

Daloon
01-27-2019, 06:03 AM
Didnt read/10

Chesticals
01-27-2019, 06:13 AM
I play to cover my depression and anxiety. Until I hit a wall on whatever new class im trying. Then I quit and come back and try a new class. Just Paladin and Ranger left now. Probably blow my brains out after that.

24kanthony
01-27-2019, 06:26 AM
I play to cover my depression and anxiety. Until I hit a wall on whatever new class im trying. Then I quit and come back and try a new class. Just Paladin and Ranger left now. Probably blow my brains out after that.

Swish2
01-27-2019, 11:17 PM
2019 update: Swearing is still cool apparently.

Jauna
01-27-2019, 11:44 PM
More popular than Red

ScaringChildren
01-27-2019, 11:55 PM
Gig shxxgzzghtgffffgggfshsusndgshshs

Fifield
01-27-2019, 11:58 PM
I think you got some problems man, just play p99 for some good gaming times or don't.

Your overthinking it

choppedandglued
01-28-2019, 12:05 AM
I understood none of that. You should never decide to be an author it would sound like this.

So the mouse, it's alive. 9 years but death is making it a doctor. There goes the boat, he needed to be healed. They are going to bed now. The mouse waits. Who's in charge. The end.

Vheran
01-28-2019, 12:40 AM
Sometimes I'm fearful that I will be gone for awhile and come back to unfamiliarity here on these grounds.

Then I see Juana still posting garbage and a tear of relief streams down my face.

ZiggyTheMuss
01-28-2019, 04:08 AM
Dear fucking God

JayDee
01-28-2019, 04:20 AM
You didn't finish your letter to the Fucking God

choppedandglued
01-28-2019, 04:30 AM
You didn't finish your letter to the Fucking God

:D

Tethler
01-28-2019, 05:00 AM
Jauna, why you always mad? I feel like p99 isn't good for your mental health if you get this worked up on a near-daily basis.

Irulan
01-28-2019, 10:21 AM
1001/1010

GJ OP. Post is about on par with the ones I was making a decade ago.

Nice to see the matrix is working as intended.

Vheran
01-28-2019, 11:43 AM
has anybody ever read an entire jauna post?

They're forum account is probably ascended if so

MamaKan
01-28-2019, 12:02 PM
I like how after reading your post twice (yup I did it for realsies) I still can't tell if you absolutely adore p99 or if you want to beat it to death with a rat stick.

Who is lead GM though ?

Mikebro
01-28-2019, 12:24 PM
I think you got some problems man, just play p99 for some good gaming times or don't.

Your overthinking it

Sounds like he needs to shoot an M 1 6