PDA

View Full Version : Natasha Whitewater KS'd my A Spirit of Flame - lost crown

mackenzie
01-08-2019, 09:15 AM
Im aware that wiki says that a spirit of flame will attack Natasha. But no where did i see on p99 forums of people warn; YOU NEED THE LAST HIT ON A SPIRIT FLAME.

If A spirit flame starts fighting Natasha Whitewater, she may get the last hit. KSing you. Voiding you of your loot.

"Welcome to EQ, Fug you" - Says Natasha Whitewater to Mackenzie.
Natasha Whitewater has killed a Spirit Flame.
Natasha Whitewater was hit by non-melee for 688 points of damage
You have slain Natasha Whitewater!
You say, "b*tch"

Be warned, might think about rooting natasha, and pulling the flame elsewhere to fight. Dont fight the flame w/ natasha at arms length.

<3 u guys.

Zerol
01-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Taken straight from the Cleric Epic Wiki.

Take the crown to Shmendrik Lavawalker (3600, 0) who spawns once every 3 hours. Stay at his spawn spot because he is level 30 so someone might kill him if you're not there. When you trade him the crown he will give you Oil of Fennin Ro and Natasha Whitewater will spawn. Natasha will kill Shmendrik, causing a spirit of flame to immediately spawn on his corpse. Kill this level 40 spirit of flame who has approximately 3300 hitpoints.

Loot the Damaged Goblin Crown from him. Natasha will also try to kill her so just root, enstill, mesmerize, or do something that will keep her out of the fight because if she gets the killing blow it may cause the corpse to disappear.

mackenzie
01-08-2019, 09:27 AM
dope, thnks Zerol, redundant post than, trying to figs out how to delete. Dont want to spam info on forums

mackenzie
01-08-2019, 09:31 AM
ah i stoppped reading after it said loot the damage goblin crown form him. The tid bit about Natasha killing blow should come BEFORE "loot the damaged goblin crown" someone should rewrite that walkthrough part for people like me who stop at "loot the damaged goblin crown"

Rygar
01-08-2019, 09:45 AM
ah i stoppped reading after it said loot the damage goblin crown form him. The tid bit about Natasha killing blow should come BEFORE "loot the damaged goblin crown" someone should rewrite that walkthrough part for people like me who stop at "loot the damaged goblin crown"

maybe that someone can be you? That's you know, how wiki's work...

mackenzie
01-08-2019, 10:01 AM
aye, tots agree rygar,

but im not very tech savy. I've never personally written on any wikis before. But since people here are so quick to respond, perhaps one of these quick repliers are also people who are able to quickly adjust the wiki.

mcoy
01-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Natasha Whitewater was hit by non-melee for 688 points of damage
You have slain Natasha Whitewater!

... what cleric spell does 688 damage to non undead?

/conspiracyhat on

-Mcoy

Champion_Standing
01-08-2019, 12:09 PM
aye, tots agree rygar,

but im not very tech savy. I've never personally written on any wikis before. But since people here are so quick to respond, perhaps one of these quick repliers are also people who are able to quickly adjust the wiki.

Do you really expect us to believe that you can't reformat a paragraph on the wiki?

Ruhtar
01-08-2019, 12:25 PM
aye, tots agree rygar,

So you were too lazy to finish reading what the wiki said about the epic quest you were trying to do and now you're too lazy to rewrite the wiki page to accommodate for your laziness. Suhprize suhprize.

mackenzie
01-08-2019, 12:34 PM
so interesting, i was only trying to be helpful, every comment here is negative. Love you guys, fixed the wiki. Im sure the time you spent writing those posts you could have made the change too. Nasty people.

Ruhtar
01-08-2019, 12:36 PM
so interesting, i was only trying to be helpful, every comment here is negative. Love you guys, fixed the wiki. Im sure the time you spent writing those posts you could have made the change too. Nasty people.

I'd say thanks, but I actually read the wiki when I did mine. I didn't have any issues.

bigjeff100
01-08-2019, 12:38 PM

Haha don't worry, you aren't alone. Good people exist still on the forums :) Ignore these chumps.

bigjeff100
01-08-2019, 12:40 PM
I'd say thanks, but I actually read the wiki when I did mine. I didn't have any issues.

Good for you. The fuck you hoping for in return?

Champion_Standing
01-08-2019, 12:43 PM

I've never done the quest so I'm not gonna mess with the wiki based on a single RnF post. You on the other hand did the quest then complained about the wiki not being clear. Yeah...put it on our plate bud, we're awful people.

bigjeff100
01-08-2019, 12:48 PM
I've never done the quest so I'm not gonna mess with the wiki based on a single RnF post. You on the other hand did the quest then complained about the wiki not being clear. Yeah...put it on our plate bud, we're awful people.

Don't be a child. Great, he missed an important detail, got upset, came to the wrong place for support. You've all pointed out he should update the wiki. He did. It's done.

Ruhtar
01-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Good for you. The fuck you hoping for in return?

I don't need anything in return for knowing how to read. But if you're offering, I'll take your acceptance as a reward.

bigjeff100
01-08-2019, 12:49 PM
I don't need anything in return for knowing how to read. But if you're offering, I'll take your acceptance as a reward.

Acceptance denied.

Ruhtar
01-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Don't be a child. Great, he missed an important detail, got upset, came to the wrong place for support. You've all pointed out he should update the wiki. He did. It's done.

Sounds like you don't know where you are either. You may want to look in a mirror before spouting off. Or get some coffee.

bigjeff100
01-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Sounds like you don't know where you are either. You may want to look in a mirror before spouting off. Or get some coffee.

You ok Ruhtar? Your responses don't ever seem to line up with mine.... You're quite the confusing person to go back and forth with.. Acceptance? Look in a mirror? Get coffee?? I'm starting to disagree with you stating you can read...

Champion_Standing
01-08-2019, 12:56 PM
OP confirmed Bigjeff alt account

Ruhtar
01-08-2019, 12:59 PM
You ok Ruhtar? Your responses don't ever seem to line up with mine.... You're quite the confusing person to go back and forth with.. Acceptance? Look in a mirror? Get coffee?? I'm starting to disagree with you stating you can read...

My bad, Jeff. I didn't know this was the ELI5 subreddit. I must really be in the wrong place.

bigjeff100
01-08-2019, 01:00 PM
OP confirmed Bigjeff alt account

https://i.imgur.com/1KSkxIF.jpg

bigjeff100
01-08-2019, 01:03 PM
My bad, Jeff. I didn't know this was the ELI5 subreddit. I must really be in the wrong place.

Nice try, your reddit acronym has no effect. Wtf is EL15 dude? And you're currently on P99 forums Ruhtar, in the R&F section. This is why we are choosing to waste our time taking shots at each other...

Zal22
01-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Bigjeff White Knight.

Again.

bigjeff100
01-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Bigjeff White Knight.

Again.

Hahaha

Nagoya
01-10-2019, 09:39 PM
ELI5 "means Explain Like I'm 5 y.o."

you're welcome.

Back to your toxic conversation all!

Swiftyfist
01-14-2019, 06:22 PM
This is why you must attack her, so she attacks YOU! then kill <3

Swiftyfist
01-14-2019, 06:24 PM
#monklife!

ScaringChildren
01-14-2019, 06:29 PM
Waiting for Natasha Whitewater to come defend herself on the RnF forums...

Ghostly
01-17-2019, 06:31 PM
Big Jeff playing White Knight!

bigjeff100
01-17-2019, 06:46 PM
Big Jeff playing White Knight!

Hahaha, did i hear my name? Who needs defending?!?!?!