PDA

View Full Version : Chillwin trains BG, gets the boot outa ToV

Fifield
01-02-2019, 04:50 PM
https://clips.twitch.tv/CoweringPlayfulLasagnaBrainSlug

AM during repop:
Guys there is a guild at zoneout, when doing pulls or trainup make sure your dying or gating WELL before the exit, do not go anywhere near the west exit.

Chillwin:
Im way ahead of these mobs I can zone out in time, my guild needs my DPS better risk it and zone out to get back in the fight.

That was a dumbass play and in front of Rogean to make it worse, GG

Nibblewitz
01-02-2019, 05:04 PM
AM during repop:
Guys there is a guild at zoneout, when doing pulls or trainup make sure your dying or gating WELL before the exit, do not go anywhere near the west exit.

you're

Hideousclaw
01-02-2019, 05:06 PM
Looks like Icrit lived up to their name and crit their guild with a train by running back to them after Chillwin trained them. Either way, what a fun cluster ToV was yesterday. like 300 people there?

icedwards
01-02-2019, 05:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2s7pXqq.png

tylercanuck
01-02-2019, 05:08 PM
Why even post this when you represent AM? Keep it on discord chat.

Bardp1999
01-02-2019, 05:08 PM
I'm honestly more surprised Chillwin wasn't in Droga farming earrings of essence and post nerf CoS for 16 hours a day like he usually is

Wonkie
01-02-2019, 05:15 PM
it the halflings fault :3

TripleLegit
01-02-2019, 05:21 PM
The best part of the video is the big beautiful Barbarian rogue that zones toward the end of the clip. A+

Legday
01-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Never should have gotten that close... but the Icrit of BG running from LTK to his guild (who was safely around 2 corners) with a massive train on top of him... was the best part.

Daloon
01-02-2019, 05:56 PM
As a former member of Awakened (A.K.A. Tempest) id like to apologize for Chillwin's behavior, since nobody else seems to be doing so and leadership is MIA. Dropping mobs on top of LTK is clearly way too close to a guild at zone out. Glad this one was caught on CCTV.

applesauce25r624
01-02-2019, 06:47 PM
FeelsBatonMan

Dreenk317
01-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Ya, icrit prolly should have taken one for the team there... But what ya gonna do, regardless of that.....
Wtf train at west exit because why?

bardproject99
01-02-2019, 06:59 PM
icrit did an excellent job of picking up that pull for BG, deserves a DKP bonus

Hahaha thanks for the props <3

Irulan
01-02-2019, 07:00 PM
I've never set foot in ToV

slayerofwither
01-02-2019, 07:01 PM
BG trains themselves and Tempest gets the boot?!?! Bloody Brilliant!

Dreenk317
01-02-2019, 07:02 PM
If you count that as BG training themselves..... your what's wrong with the raid scene here on p99.

Dreenk317
01-02-2019, 07:03 PM
Sorry, you're

Wonkie
01-02-2019, 07:38 PM
If you count that as BG training themselves..... your what's wrong with the raid scene here on p99.

thats how they got trained tho, the halfling did it. chillwin was gonna make it just fine. say what you will about his hygiene, he made the right call.

Frudrura
01-02-2019, 07:55 PM
Chillwin did nothing wrong.

slayerofwither
01-02-2019, 07:56 PM

Chillwin logs out, then the camera pans around to plainly show the mobs paused at the top of the stairs. We don't even know if it was Chillwin's train or not since the video starts right at the tail end of the train. Did he have an FTE leading up to that video clip? What is clear, however is the BG Rogue Icrit getting nuked and proceeding to run the train right into the heart of his raid force. So if you are near a train that someone then proceeds to train another person, that is a bannable offense now? Interesting precedent being set. Good luck enforcing that one.

The Twitch stream even had people cheering on a ban made in real time LOL

Interesting.....

gkmarino
01-02-2019, 08:01 PM
thats how they got trained tho, the halfling did it. chillwin was gonna make it just fine. say what you will about his hygiene, he made the right call.Wow are you serious? Zero warning/communication from Tempest regarding their intent to bring to exit pad. Train entering West doesn't mean train the very last room there when a guild has announced their presence.

Train should have been no where near the exit, BG was literally getting into position. Chillwin failed his FD. Pulled a train on top of LTK and into LOS of BG members. Oh yeah don't forget to receive approval from your leadership to then pull that Raid Target after the train. Scumbag play.

I had thought Tempest was better than this.

Wonkie
01-02-2019, 08:02 PM

MamaKan
01-02-2019, 08:09 PM
I think everyone should be allowed to train everything on everyone everywhere. The game would finally be challenging.

Bardp1999
01-02-2019, 08:11 PM
So Chillwin got banned by Rodawg for this? If so AAA+

Gozuk
01-02-2019, 08:27 PM
that video was tight

Raev
01-02-2019, 08:28 PM
It looks like Chillwin planned to FD earlier, but fell to the ground. At that point he probably had no good options; even if he had gone north or south at LTK he still would have trained Icrit. Best would have been to just die, but that's obviously never a thrilling choice.

LTK is really the hardmode pull spot in TOV; there are tons of roaming wurms and I remember Forsaken training us semi-regularly in Rampage. It's kind of funny that Aftermath has become the less careless guild now!

Verdict: if Blood Guard hadn't announced that they were setting up at LTK literally 30s prior (you can see the ooc) I would give Chillwin a pass for training a random rogue, but as is, getting kicked out of TOV was probably about right. Wonkie continues to be wrong every time he comes within 10 paces of an actual fact.

Raev
01-02-2019, 08:30 PM
P.S. I like how you geared your guys, Fifield. You have four nice characters for probably substantially less DKP than it cost Kelzaraz to build a single ubermonk. Now stop being a tool and fill in their stats!

Wonkie
01-02-2019, 08:43 PM
why punish Chillwin for what Lcrit did?

:confused:

branamil
01-02-2019, 08:48 PM
Are you saying it's perfectly OK to lay a huge train at the very edge of a raid group so that even if they move an inch it will aggro them? Neat.

shuklak
01-02-2019, 09:13 PM
Before you begin the attacks,
load the fraps.

Wonkie
01-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Are you saying it's perfectly OK to lay a huge train at the very edge of a raid group so that even if they move an inch it will aggro them? Neat.

how come lcrit is blameless but chillwin gets banned? control your mobs. either ban em both or dont ban anyone.

Jan Jensen
01-02-2019, 09:27 PM

It is. At least by the concensus of fools at zonein each week. It's perfectly fine to drop 50 mobs at TOV zonein stairs - the person to [re]agro such a clusterfuck would be at fault.

P99.

Grox
01-02-2019, 09:33 PM
Chillwin does nothing wrong, never catches an LTK fte via the trains agro nor brings anything in LOS of the pad room, get better BG

Bardp1999
01-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Well the founder of the project thinks what he did was shitty enought to ban him for it so maybe rethink your position on whats acceptable and not ina high end raid zone. This wasn't in Crushbone or Blackburrow

Raev
01-02-2019, 09:55 PM
never catches an LTK fte

Assist aggro.

Bardp1999
01-02-2019, 09:59 PM
Also LOL at Tempest getting kicked out of ToV - I unfortunately missed the last repop.

I will be amazed if the guild survives until Spring before imploding on itself

Grox
01-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Ban him? He's on right now lol

gkmarino
01-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Chillwin does nothing wrong, never catches an LTK fte via the trains agro nor brings anything in LOS of the pad room, get better BGYou obviously don't understand the agro mechanics of trains.

Fifield
01-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Couple things you gotta remember is BG is a newer guild coming into ToV, they aint in here each week and when new guilds come into ToV you gotta be extra careful. Be specific when and where trains are happening, talk to other guilds ask them where they are etc to see how you can avoid training them. Put yourselves in BG shoes, bunch of KOS shit gets dropped outside their raid and they are responsible for that? Maybe thats how we do it on the top end guilds but Rogean aint got time for that shit, he doesnt put up with training hence the punishment. There was more Chillwen could of done to prevent his train from going anywhere near their raid.

I commend BG and AG for coming into ToV during the repop, they could of bagged a shit load outside ToV but they are dipping their toes into the fuckfest of ToV during a repop. Its chaos out there.

@Raev ty, everyone plays to each thier own, I like having my little alt army decked out. 6400hp war, 4k mana FT3 cleric, just enough to be effective if that role is needed to be filled. I gotta admit though, see'ing Aikons, Kelz, Detoxx etc all decked out makes me a little jelly.

If you can't poke fun publicly at your competition, you aint having enough fun on P99. Like Valick getting locked in Xygoz room =D

Raev
01-02-2019, 11:46 PM
There was more Chillwen could of done to prevent his train from going anywhere near their raid.

This exactly. I'm far from crucifying Chillwin who is a decent chap, but this whole 'Chillwin did nothing wrong' movement is silly.

I gotta admit though, see'ing Aikons, Kelz, Detoxx etc all decked out makes me a little jelly.

The thing is though, because you have to camp out everywhere you end up playing multiple toons, I think it's generally more effective to spread the love a little rather than being the weak link in the raid gear-wise 75% of the time. Especially since you can pick up those high bang-for-the-dkp-buck items like a Belt of the Destroyer, Zlandi talisman and 2H primal, etc.

Foxplay
01-02-2019, 11:58 PM
A train in ToV?!

/Gasp

icedwards
01-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Lavittz: "Don't take train to exit pad please, guild here"

Chillwin: Takes train to exit pad

Rogean: "Tempest please vacate the zone"

Tempest:

https://i.imgur.com/5AuKygB.png?1

MamaKan
01-03-2019, 01:00 AM
Am I missing something ? Chillwin trained the BG Rogue.

Wonkie
01-03-2019, 02:03 AM
Am I missing something ? Chillwin trained the BG Rogue.

i know. and then the BG Rogue trained his guild because ??? and then somehow its chillwins fault?

whatever

branamil
01-03-2019, 02:46 AM
So the defense now is that training one person of a raid party is perfectly fine?

Asteria
01-03-2019, 03:04 AM
A train in ToV?!

/Gasp

*SHRIEKS*
Totally shocked and chagrined as well! :eek::(:confused:

Francois
01-03-2019, 03:48 AM
Oh yea also...

AM trained Core later on that night while Core was killing a HoT mini and then proceeded to pull the mini in before Core CRd.

Bunch of scum bags all over the place on this server.

We're cool. Leave us out of this nonsense. They made a mistake, then made every effort to make right right immediately after.

Swish2
01-03-2019, 04:10 AM
Definitely a 50 dkp minus for Chillwin here :(

Swish2
01-03-2019, 04:11 AM
Side note: What happened to Aftermath's "no RNF" policy? When was that ditched?

Daloon
01-03-2019, 05:31 AM
Side note: What happened to Aftermath's "no RNF" policy? When was that ditched?

Aftermath hasn't done anything like that in years. We don't treat our members like it's North Korea. It's currently a 500 DKP dock by warm bodies in Tempest/Awakened if caught (I got hit with one and /guildremoved, best decision ever). Aftermath members are basically free to post whatever as long as they don't bash the staff.

k9quaint
01-03-2019, 05:35 AM
Definitely a 50 dkp minus for Chillwin here :(

If that lizard (looks like a shaman) in the back corner had stayed tucked, the train would have reset after killing Icrit and Lavitiz.

The lesson is, stay tucked on earthquakes!

Zal22
01-03-2019, 05:42 AM
Icrit Mypants. Lol

Nexii
01-03-2019, 06:19 AM
This exactly. I'm far from crucifying Chillwin who is a decent chap, but this whole 'Chillwin did nothing wrong' movement is silly.

The thing is though, because you have to camp out everywhere you end up playing multiple toons, I think it's generally more effective to spread the love a little rather than being the weak link in the raid gear-wise 75% of the time. Especially since you can pick up those high bang-for-the-dkp-buck items like a Belt of the Destroyer, Zlandi talisman and 2H primal, etc.

I'm pretty happy with putting all my dkp on Nexii. 95% of the time I raid on her, there's never an excess of clerics. Also I feel there's more prestige in staying dedicated to a main character.

Mblake1981
01-03-2019, 07:28 AM
I've never set foot in ToV

thats how they got trained tho, the halfling did it. chillwin was gonna make it just fine. say what you will about his hygiene, he made the right call.

hehe

anyhoo, /wave @ Chillwin. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TrKMBd5TsI)

Nexii
01-03-2019, 08:34 AM
Aftermath hasn't done anything like that in years. We don't treat our members like it's North Korea. It's currently a 500 DKP dock by warm bodies in Tempest/Awakened if caught (I got hit with one and /guildremoved, best decision ever). Aftermath members are basically free to post whatever as long as they don't bash the staff.

If anything how Tempest treats their players would lower their GM faction. But we all know that such rules are just to prevent desertion. If your players are afraid to talk to anyone outside the guild then they'll assume the other raid guilds are as toxic.

Come over to South Korea and be free. Crossing the DMZ is as easy as visiting http://aftermath99.org
Soon both sides will be re-united in harmony.

slayerofwither
01-03-2019, 08:48 AM
You obviously don't understand the agro mechanics of trains.

Says the dude from Blood Guard

TheWord
01-03-2019, 09:38 AM

I'm pretty sure the reason Tempest does not post in RnF is because they do not treat that as a PR stunt like Aftermath has been doing here. You guys in Aftermath seem to have a hard-on for Tempest members, like some obsessive compulsive stalker. Get over them. Quit with your little propaganda stunts and move the hell on.

If anything how Tempest treats their players would lower their GM faction. But we all know that such rules are just to prevent desertion. If your players are afraid to talk to anyone outside the guild then they'll assume the other raid guilds are as toxic.

Come over to South Korea and be free. Crossing the DMZ is as easy as visiting http://aftermath99.org

Believe the only people that make the raid scene toxic has been Aftermath with all the shit-talking, egregious tactics, and above all poor sportsman-like conduct.

Mblake1981
01-03-2019, 09:50 AM

Black Pudding (https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Black_pudding)

Black puddings could be found inhabiting shrines and temples dedicated to Ghaunadaur, the drow deity of oozes. The worshippers of the deity cultivated alliances with black pudding for mutual defense.

https://i.imgur.com/8Eb0plG.jpg

Ruhtar
01-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Believe the only people that make the raid scene toxic has been Aftermath with all the shit-talking, egregious tactics, and above all poor sportsman-like conduct.

You're either new here or apart of the problem. Either way, that's incorrect.

Also, while Chillwen is not the only one to blame for that train, it was also stated repeatedly to not train west and/or call trains, which looks like there was a train in west and no calls. And while Icrit is an idiot, he was trying to run through stealth, but got hit by AE from...the train. It's almost like the monk could've FD'ed at any moment prior to prevent this.

Legday
01-03-2019, 09:54 AM

15 yard penalty. Automatic first down.

If BG was AM in this scenario I think Rogean would have handled it differently, but you can't expect a player in a smaller guild to get agro and not have the knee jerk reaction he did. No offense BG.

Also RNF gag worked for Rampage because they were good. Hasn't played well since that. Imagine being in the guild getting rolled every week and also having a muzzle on?

slayerofwither
01-03-2019, 10:11 AM
15 yard penalty. Automatic first down.

If BG was AM in this scenario I think Rogean would have handled it differently, but you can't expect a player in a smaller guild to get agro and not have the knee jerk reaction he did. No offense BG.

Also RNF gag worked for Rampage because they were good. Hasn't played well since that. Imagine being in the guild getting rolled every week and also having a muzzle on?

If you considered watching an AM monk unguild himself, stall statue while AM finishess their kill in ToV all the while Rogean babysits Blood Guard at west exit, well then yea.......

Mblake1981
01-03-2019, 10:22 AM
I'm pretty happy with putting all my dkp on Nexii. 95% of the time I raid on her, there's never an excess of clerics. Also I feel there's more prestige in staying dedicated to a main character.

The main duty of Ghaundaur's clerics was to ensure, in any way necessary, that Ghaunadaur's altars were supplied with a steady supply of sacrifices. Clerics successful in these sacrifices were rewarded with magic power and items. Ghaunadaur enjoyed most of all those creatures that willingly offered themselves to it, whether or not they had been charmed or coerced by its clerics. Those clerics that succeeded in bringing willing sacrifices to Ghaunadaur's altars were its most favored and highest ranked servants.

Legday
01-03-2019, 10:31 AM
If you considered watching an AM monk unguild himself, stall statue while AM finishess their kill in ToV all the while Rogean babysits Blood Guard at west exit, well then yea.......

All AM FTE's were carefully made sure to be made after the current FTE died, including the Statue you're lying about.

aaezil
01-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Its true though despite AM trying to act all high and mighty and innocent on the forums lately they are still the scummiest scum of the server. Swiping epic pieces and classic raid mobs from lower guilds (just stay in tov seriously) - threatening them with petitions if they dont concede - angle shooting in every way possible to just barely not get banned. Never seen these folks play in the spirit of the play nice poilicy. Have a gander through the guild suspension forum if you doubt me - that tactic lands them in eq jail more often than not.

Baylan295
01-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Its true though despite AM trying to act all high and mighty and innocent on the forums lately they are still the scummiest scum of the server. Swiping epic pieces and classic raid mobs from lower guilds (just stay in tov seriously) - threatening them with petitions if they dont concede - angle shooting in every way possible to just barely not get banned. Never seen these folks play in the spirit of the play nice poilicy. Have a gander through the guild suspension forum if you doubt me - that tactic lands them in eq jail more often than not.

I’m in one of those Tier 2 guilds, and I will say that in the time I’ve been an officer, I’m not aware of AM asking for a concession that wasn’t justified by the rules. AM plays aggressive and in the gray areas of the rules, but they don’t lie about who they are, or what they’re doing. I’ve also seen them concede pretty much any time it’s a close call - even if that concession comes late. I’m not saying I like the way they play, but they are pretty transparent from my perspective.

I don’t blame them for going after lesser mobs that drop loot their members want (bladestoppers, VP, etc). I do wish they would be a little less stupidly aggressive about it sometimes and not run over people as often - but like I said above, they are incredibly transparent about their goals.

Legday
01-03-2019, 11:01 AM

This is a toxic/incorrect outlook.

I’m in one of those Tier 2 guilds, and I will say that in the time I’ve been an officer, I’m not aware of AM asking for a concession that wasn’t justified by the rules. AM plays aggressive and in the gray areas of the rules, but they don’t lie about who they are, or what they’re doing. I’ve also seen them concede pretty much any time it’s a close call - even if that concession comes late. I’m not saying I like the way they play, but they are pretty transparent from my perspective.

I don’t blame them for going after lesser mobs that drop loot their members want (bladestoppers, VP, etc). I do wish they would be a little less stupidly aggressive about it sometimes and not run over people as often - but like I said above, they are incredibly transparent about their goals.

Dead on.

Mblake1981
01-03-2019, 11:07 AM
I’m in one of those Tier 2 guilds.

*clears throat* begins speaking in Elder Dragon legalese,

!THUNDERS! -100 DKP dock for posting in RNF

https://i.imgur.com/j7QYyPk.png?1

Jonabis
01-03-2019, 11:10 AM
I'm pretty sure the reason Tempest does not post in RnF is because they do not treat that as a PR stunt like Aftermath has been doing here. You guys in Aftermath seem to have a hard-on for Tempest members, like some obsessive compulsive stalker. Get over them. Quit with your little propaganda stunts and move the hell on.

See! You can post in RNF as a Tempest member! You just have to make an anonymous forum account to do it with.

Jonabis
01-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Just gotta use an anon forum account to post in RNF if you are in Tempest.

Baylan295
01-03-2019, 11:25 AM
*clears throat* begins speaking in Elder Dragon legalese,

!THUNDERS!

https://i.imgur.com/j7QYyPk.png?1

Can confirm, dragon law is hard. Source: am lawyer.

Kluwen2
01-03-2019, 11:25 AM

kotton05
01-03-2019, 11:27 AM
I play on a server where trains are legal.

This amuses me. Y’all really suck tbh

kjs86z
01-03-2019, 11:39 AM
I had a great time with Chillwin 3-manning Fungi Kings about a year ago.

Superb player, made both our shaman and my job stupid-easy.

kotton05
01-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Chillwin is a moron and joined awakened confirmed, scummer and shitter

Mblake1981
01-03-2019, 12:02 PM
Just gotta use an anon forum account to post in RNF if you are in Tempest.

When the guild details how to sidestep their own rules.

bomaroast
01-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Setting up on the exit side of Karnors Castle is definitely the correct thing to do. If you get trained there make sure to report it.

Mblake1981
01-03-2019, 12:21 PM
Setting up on the exit side of Karnors Castle is definitely the correct thing to do. If you get trained there make sure to report it.

TFW you have three platinum rich high elf defense attorneys that pity the fool who /petitions

You don't know Felwithe

Teako
01-03-2019, 12:51 PM

Nailed it.

AM concedes when we're shown proof of wrong doing. Tempest when shown proof of wrong doing (double-fte on doze, training us with eashen, 3 trackers on statue.. that's just from this most recent rulings, btw) calls names and insists we're lying because the proof doesn't suit their narrative.

Personal favorite of recent memory is the 3-tracker-statue where Bellringer when shown proof while statue was still alive called us liars, guild removed the necro pull team member, and refused to drop statue... Then called us liars for a week insisting it never happened. All of it was recorded

I didn't think BatwingGate2018 could be topped, but the statue thing was hilarious.

Mblake1981
01-03-2019, 01:03 PM
A raiding guild zones in and discovers an animated pool of a tar-like substance, a malevolent life form that calls itself Armus. When players attempt to approach the raid targets, Armus hurls them back with a psychokinetic blast, killing them instantly.

Armus taunts the raiders and maintains his grasp on the Temple of Veeshan. During this time, players have communicated with Armus and learned that it is a physical manifestation of evil from the bodies of various ancient P99 Guilds, abandoned on an emulated Norrath.

Zutizutzut
01-03-2019, 01:31 PM
You're either new here or apart of the problem. Either way, that's incorrect.

Also, while Chillwen is not the only one to blame for that train, it was also stated repeatedly to not train west and/or call trains, which looks like there was a train in west and no calls. And while Icrit is an idiot, he was trying to run through stealth, but got hit by AE from...the train. It's almost like the monk could've FD'ed at any moment prior to prevent this.

Well...he did try to FD, but fell to the ground. Not saying what he did was right, but let's stick to the facts.

Prostatus
01-03-2019, 01:51 PM
How many days should Core be suspended for this?

This is the real question here.

Don't be near them when this goes down or you'll go down too!

Dreenk317
01-03-2019, 03:09 PM
I just want to point out that no petition was filed. Rogean saw what he saw and did what he did, I dont think anyone was banned, just asked to leave ToV. And regardless of how you look at it, BG got trained by chillwin. Could icrit have stood still and died and not trained the raid, sure, but so could have chillwin, and it was his train, so it was on him to control them, and he failed to do so.

Troxx
01-03-2019, 04:07 PM

BG has some very experienced raiders, but not all are. Having said that there is a huge difference between an experienced eq raider and being experienced in the madness of p1999 raiding. Raids here are a cluster-rush and the amount of training that occurs here is insane. This includes legitimate tactical training (no ill intent) for the purposes of raid rushing crowd control or pulling, legitimate accidental training, dubious accidental training when you should have known better (this seems to be the case) or illegal intentional training.

I played and raided eq for well over a decade prior to p99 and recently stepped into raiding here. I never saw crap like this until my time on p99.

For the guilds not firmly established in p99 ToV competition ... they’re just not going to be as experienced as the members of guilds who’ve been in there a long time and are used to the insanity.

Legday
01-03-2019, 04:42 PM
BG has some very experienced raiders, but not all are. Having said that there is a huge difference between an experienced eq raider and being experienced in the madness of p1999 raiding. Raids here are a cluster-rush and the amount of training that occurs here is insane. This includes legitimate tactical training (no ill intent) for the purposes of raid rushing crowd control or pulling, legitimate accidental training, dubious accidental training when you should have known better (this seems to be the case) or illegal intentional training.

I played and raided eq for well over a decade prior to p99 and recently stepped into raiding here. I never saw crap like this until my time on p99.

For the guilds not firmly established in p99 ToV competition ... they’re just not going to be as experienced as the members of guilds who’ve been in there a long time and are used to the insanity.

This is basically what I was getting at. Everybody's knee jerk reaction to getting agro is to run to the zone and/or run to help, whereas the players in the hardcore guilds that participate in the madness every week have heard their officers and raid leaders say hundreds of times something along the lines of "if you get agro, run out there and die before you train everybody"

You just can't expect a player not in AM/Temp to not do what Icrit did there. Even some experienced AM/Temp players probably would have had the same knee jerk reaction.

Detoxx
01-03-2019, 04:46 PM
Also LOL at Tempest getting kicked out of ToV - I unfortunately missed the last repop.

I will be amazed if the guild survives until Spring before imploding on itself

They will survive for sure due to their immaturity and lack of integrity in adhering to agreements.

Heres a funny story:

When Tempest was formed, they had come to me begging to get out of the 25+ days left on the Awakened suspension and the pending 50 day that was a slam dunk if submitted. Me, being the idiot I am, had agreed that, in good faith, I would have no issue with them getting out of the remainder of the suspension and not petition the following one.

This was done under the agreement that our 2 guilds would never petition each other. Instead, we would try to figure it out on our own or have a GM figure it out on a mob to mob basis if we could not.

Their current death rattle is to now break this agreement, begin petition wars again (sound familiar, Awakened folks?) in a desperate attempt to save their guild the only way they can: Crying and petitioning everything in hopes of getting free mobs because they, quite literally, cannot compete anymore.

Sad day for the #4 guild on the server, maybe they can nut up sometime and win on the battlefield instead of trying to petition their way to free mobs.

MamaKan
01-03-2019, 05:13 PM
i know. and then the BG Rogue trained his guild because ??? and then somehow its chillwins fault?

whatever

Are you that slow ? Read your own words dude. Chillwin trained a BG rogue. End of discussion right there.

Zekayy
01-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Why even post this when you represent AM? Keep it on discord chat.

because the world needs to know also unlike Tempest we can post in rnf

Zekayy
01-03-2019, 05:49 PM

fake news dude ive been in the guild since the creation and I dont see any of this

slayerofwither
01-03-2019, 05:50 PM
Sad day for the #4 guild on the server, maybe they can nut up sometime and win on the battlefield instead of trying to petition their way to free mobs.

Just because you zerg with 2.5x the next guild doesn't make you 1,2 and 3 silly........

Zekayy
01-03-2019, 05:58 PM
Just because you zerg with 2.5x the next guild doesn't make you 1,2 and 3 silly........

we didnt get good overnight dude lol

Qtip
01-03-2019, 06:28 PM
They will survive for sure due to their immaturity and lack of integrity in adhering to agreements.

Heres a funny story:

When Tempest was formed, they had come to me begging to get out of the 25+ days left on the Awakened suspension and the pending 50 day that was a slam dunk if submitted. Me, being the idiot I am, had agreed that, in good faith, I would have no issue with them getting out of the remainder of the suspension and not petition the following one.

This was done under the agreement that our 2 guilds would never petition each other. Instead, we would try to figure it out on our own or have a GM figure it out on a mob to mob basis if we could not.

Their current death rattle is to now break this agreement, begin petition wars again (sound familiar, Awakened folks?) in a desperate attempt to save their guild the only way they can: Crying and petitioning everything in hopes of getting free mobs because they, quite literally, cannot compete anymore.

Where's my celery and blue cheese?

Arkanjil
01-03-2019, 06:35 PM

#2 would be AG, #3 would be Core/BG.....

Solist
01-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Core/BG was pretty informal, and is largely not a thing now saving for some plans to join up to finally rid the world of stupid lizards and clear cabilis together.

#goodguys
#droptailandrun

Raev
01-03-2019, 06:49 PM
We need Kelzaraz to put up a magelo for his bard. I guess he's nearly done by now! I'm predicting . . . . Enchanter next. It's the obvious progression, and Zarza has shown benefits a lot from all the gear.

Rampage
01-03-2019, 07:35 PM
A disgruntled friend in <Tempest> just sent this gem.

https://i.imgur.com/5XR9oJg.png

I don't play now adays but was watching Rogeans Live stream, sounds like:

1. Chillwin did an oopsie. No problem it's ToV, happens all the time.
2. then..... Tempest never apologized, never rezzed, never even sent a tell.
3. then..... never conceded,
4. then..... had the audacity to try and kill dragons+LTK while other guild still dead
5. then..... server boss himself had to #reset LTK and ban you from ToV
6. then..... totally assume innocence and blame staff... see screenshot

My advice to the RNF gagged Tempestlords of 2019: Your leaders literally believe that they never fuck up, that they are never wrong. You are hearing some seriously one-sided shit from your leadership, both to help boost morale or keep you uninformed so your competition always looks super evil. I bet they're spamming guild chat right now with "you'll never win in RNF anyways, stay out or join a different guild, there's no winning!"

The screenshot demonstrates that <Tempest> is still defiant about what happened, that they blame the staff, and they, quote on quote, will only "follow the WRITTEN rules of the server." Hmm why is written in caps? Why does Tempest have such a fucked up mindset like this?

I heard Helmets of Rallos Zek are going for like 2300 DKP now. I wonder why. Cash the fuck out on DKP and move on, I know a few leftovers who are.

Side note: You know what this all totally reminds me of? Awakened during their last few weeks.

Zekayy
01-03-2019, 07:46 PM
A disgruntled friend in <Tempest> just sent this gem.

https://i.imgur.com/5XR9oJg.png

I don't play now adays but was watching Rogeans Live stream, sounds like:

1. Chillwin did an oopsie. No problem it's ToV, happens all the time.
2. then..... Tempest never apologized, never rezzed, never even sent a tell.
3. then..... never conceded,
4. then..... had the audacity to try and kill dragons+LTK while other guild still dead
5. then..... server boss himself had to #reset LTK and ban you from ToV
6. then..... totally assume innocence and blame staff... see screenshot

My advice to the RNF gagged Tempestlords of 2019: Your leaders literally believe that they never fuck up, that they are never wrong. You are hearing some seriously one-sided shit from your leadership, both to help boost morale or keep you uninformed so your competition always looks super evil. I bet they're spamming guild chat right now with "you'll never win in RNF anyways, stay out or join a different guild, there's no winning!"

The screenshot demonstrates that <Tempest> is still defiant about what happened, that they blame the staff, and they, quote on quote, will only "follow the WRITTEN rules of the server." Hmm why is written in caps? Why does Tempest have such a fucked up mindset like this?

I heard Helmets of Rallos Zek are going for like 2300 DKP now. I wonder why. Cash the fuck out on DKP and move on, I know a few leftovers who are.

Side note: You know what this all totally reminds me of? Awakened during their last few weeks.

branamil
01-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Thought experiment: Imagine if Tempest was at Zone out and Aftermath trained them. I can only imagine how hard they scream, considering they petitioned guilds for standing near their mod rods before.

Nixtar
01-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Enable PvP in raid zones. I'm not even a red player. Time to push the "f*** it"-button, staff.

Asteria
01-03-2019, 08:11 PM
Enable PvP in raid zones. I'm not even a red player. Time to push the "f*** it"-button, staff.

YESSSSSS!! :D PLEASE do this. Some of us would love to see passive aggressive routines replaced with aggressive aggressive guild duels. I would start watching many more of the streams and videos after this change! :D

Baylan295
01-03-2019, 08:24 PM

Bro why you throwing shade like that?

phatogre
01-03-2019, 08:28 PM

Blood Core isn't real, #3 is PSG

Rampage
01-03-2019, 09:07 PM
Wall of text in their guild recruitment section since RNF gag. Who wants the honors of reading it for us and debunking it?

Before I get into my post, I'd like to preface by saying that I'm a member of Tempest who is a bit of an idealist. I have my own unrealistic hopes for this server that are the primary reason I choose Tempest as my home. Tempest is the only weapon that I can wield to achieve this dream. The following are all my opinions only. Feel free to agree.

Tempest was founded with ambitious and perhaps arrogant goals: We're going to be the better players.

It was founded by and continues to be led by wolves. Veteran raiders who share similar goals as mine, but are very much better suited to dealing with the current raid scene. The end game is a vicious place and requires a particularly savage and objective adherence to beliefs to wade through. This makes them targets. This makes them difficult to deal with sometimes. And if you have even half an understanding of what they're doing, it makes them very respectable.

I say better and not best because we are fallible. We do make mistakes. We own up to our mistakes outright. We concede mobs when we've botched the pull. Our most criticized moments are often us seeking a change in the competition. If change isn't sought from a mistake, then it wasn't a mistake. We will always and immediately seek that change within. It is always disappointing when we expect others to do the same.

In a relatively closed and isolated community like P99, far too much toxicity and hatred exists in the end game content. Tempest holds ourselves to far higher standards than many other raiding guilds because we've realized long ago that adherence to the rules would make us unique. It would force us to become better players to overcome many inherent disadvantages that we place upon ourselves in order to achieve similar accomplishments as other guilds who would cheat, lie and manipulate not only the server staff but their companions in this community of ours.

This has made Tempest a target from day one. You see it in RNF threads. You see it just standing in ToV. We are a target because we are better. We are succeeding greatly at extreme disadvantages and players in other guilds can't stand it.

I don't take offense to their pathetic RNF posts and attempts to goad our players. It's a sign that we've bothered them. It's proof that they feel threatened, embarrassed and probably jealous of what Tempest has done and continues to do. The rhetoric remains inane chatter that shows the abysmal creativity and stooping moral standards of our competition.

They will continue to lurk in our guilds on "secret" alts. They will continue to log in on stolen guild character accounts to read guild chat. They will continue to eaves drop in our VOIP. They will continue to post screenshots from our Member perspective like it's some kind of holy grail for them.

And we will continue being better.

Really the worst part of it is that so few people seem to understand the server situation.

The community continues to swell numbers of toxic players. There exists an absolutely disgusting amount of players who have been outright banned from the game but are allowed to continue spitting vitriol on the forums with no other goal other than to disrupt and damage this community. That's what they want from this community, and that's what they're getting. It remains largely unchecked in game as well.

The only way forward is to become a better player. This server will only exist in a playable state if individual members come to this realization and seek to make it a better place. That's what Tempest is trying to do with the end game raid scene, and we are facing incredible opposition. These players who relish in the disorder they can sow and profit from never seem to miss a chance to take a stab at Tempests efforts in this regard.

Yes, we restrict our members from speaking in RNF because it really has no reason to exist. You should notice that it is the only place our competition feels safe enough to talk. It's the only place they tell their jokes and comfort eachother with rhetoric.

Here's the fun thing they don't even realize though: Tempest isn't engaging in these tit-for-tat squabbles. RNF continues to be a cesspool of community delinquents and players who are banned from the game. Some of these cancers we've been ridden of, others I hope the server staff will soon recognize for what they are and properly address.

So here's my invitation to the rest of the playerbase in helping acknowledge these people for what they are. Join us in our effort to make this server what it should be.

This server is too small and isolated to be pricks to eachother. The server has too much potential for us to hold long term grudges. It's time for people to grow up and be accountable. Be respectable.

We're all adults here. I'm proud to be part of the guild that doesn't hide that fact.

"It was founded by and continues to be led by wolves. Veteran raiders"

Watchout.

gkmarino
01-03-2019, 09:19 PM
https://gph.is/1aEPqjq

gkmarino
01-03-2019, 09:20 PM
https://gph.is/2ewF7xQ

Detoxx
01-03-2019, 09:35 PM
Wall of text in their guild recruitment section since RNF gag. Who wants the honors of reading it for us and debunking it?

Watchout.

For all their praising of being the better people and holding themselves to a higher standard and all the holier than thou bullshit, they are the single only guild to have become nearly impossible to work with with not only my guild but nearly any other guild.

I have been a Guild Leader / Officer of this raid scene for nearly 6 years and every single other guild, even to this day (Ask AG / BG / Core / Kittens / Whoever else - Rampage , IB, FE, Awakened for older guilds), I have been able to keep lines of communication open and be able to at least talk to, whether we agreed or not on the outcomes. Sure, Im an asshole, Im aware of this but Tempest is the ONLY guild that refuses / refused to work with us. I dont mean just not be able to come to any agreements, but simply WILL not talk to us or answer any questions about any issue that there ever is without cloak and dagger and vague rhetoric. Instead, they bitch to the GMs, refuse to let us even make it right, get free mobs, and are still mediocre at best.

As I said, ive been around through at least 15 different guilds, whether directly competing with me or not, and this is the WORST the raid scene has even been. There is 0 communication and NOTHING is attempted to be made right by them and we arent even allowed to try to make any mistakes we make right with them.

Believe what you will but the raid scene is only about to get 100x more toxic due to the leadership that claims they all stay away from the toxicity making it more toxic. Cant wait!

Legday
01-03-2019, 09:37 PM

Watchout.

If this isn’t a pre-crime indicator than I don’t know what is.

Raev
01-03-2019, 09:48 PM
The community continues to swell numbers of toxic players. There exists an absolutely disgusting amount of players who have been outright banned from the game but are allowed to continue spitting vitriol on the forums with no other goal other than to disrupt and damage this community. That's what they want from this community, and that's what they're getting. It remains largely unchecked in game as well.

A: everyone on the server randomly morphed into dicks
B: it's you

maskedmelon
01-03-2019, 09:57 PM

no I think it is because tempest seems to generate a lotta embarrassing posts liek this. AM on the other hand is home to loose-knit band of high-quality poasters with a talent for winning.

Gatordash
01-03-2019, 10:09 PM
Rogean personally kicks you out of TOV for being dicks....

....writes 1,000 words on how the rest of the server needs to step up to your high moral standards.

Tempest 2019!

Oleris
01-03-2019, 11:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8ubGFLt.gif

Wonkie
01-03-2019, 11:32 PM
no I think it is because tempest seems to generate a lotta embarrassing posts liek this. AM on the other hand is home to loose-knit band of high-quality poasters with a talent for winning.

what's embarassing about your post?

shuklak
01-04-2019, 12:19 AM
Only follow the written word like a true believer.

Irulan
01-04-2019, 12:27 AM
:confused:https://i.imgur.com/M1aNy3F.jpg:confused:

Daloon
01-04-2019, 12:33 AM
Before I get into my post, I'd like to preface by saying that I'm a member of Tempest
Thanks for the warning

Tempest is the only weapon that I can wield to achieve this dream.
That may be the nerdiest shit I have read all year.

It was founded by and continues to be led by wolves. Veteran raiders
Ah yes. Bellringer and Flickk. Did either of them even play P99 before 2016? Asking for a friend.

The end game is a vicious place and requires a particularly savage and objective adherence to beliefs to wade through.
Or a lust for pixels and too much free time.. But whatever.

This makes them targets. This makes them difficult to deal with sometimes. And if you have even half an understanding of what they're doing, it makes them very respectable.
What? Who is them? Who is this?

We do make mistakes. We own up to our mistakes outright.
100% of the time you own up to your mistakes 22% of the time.

Our most criticized moments are often us seeking a change in the competition. If change isn't sought from a mistake, then it wasn't a mistake. We will always and immediately seek that change within. It is always disappointing when we expect others to do the same.
This paragraph reminds me of my freshman year in college when our essays had to be 2000 words long and we needed some filler sentences in order for our paper to make the word-count.

In a relatively closed and isolated community like P99, far too much toxicity and hatred exists in the end game content. Tempest holds ourselves to far higher standards than many other raiding guilds because we've realized long ago that adherence to the rules would make us unique.
(Posted 1 day after getting kicked out of ToV). You aren't unique in the slightest. But thank you for letting us into your minds going forward, it helps make sense of things. And I couldv'e sworn Tempest came from Awakened, a guild that disbanded due to... :rolleyes:

It would force us to become better players to overcome many inherent disadvantages that we place upon ourselves in order to achieve similar accomplishments as other guilds who would cheat, lie and manipulate not only the server staff but their companions in this community of ours.
More grandstanding. You follow the rules SO WELL that you're at a complete disadvantage over other guilds who just ignore them, right? Alright bro.

This has made Tempest a target from day one. You see it in RNF threads. You see it just standing in ToV. We are a target because we are better.
Better at what dude. <Kittens Who Say Meow> got 3x more mobs than you, literally.

I don't take offense to their pathetic RNF posts and attempts to goad our players. It's a sign that we've bothered them.
But your essay isn't a sign of anything? Kk.

It's proof that they feel threatened, embarrassed and probably jealous of what Tempest has done and continues to do.
I am embarrassed for you.

They will continue to lurk in our guilds on "secret" alts. They will continue to log in on stolen guild character accounts to read guild chat.
Server has been out 9 years, anyone can read other peoples' guild chat, twitter, and even Discord if they really want to. If you are sitting here thinking nobody in Tempest has read Aftermath's shit, you are dumber than originally thought.

Really the worst part of it is that so few people seem to understand the server situation.
Server Situation:
Aftermath officer: Hello, you had a 3rd tracker past zone line. He is actually still there right now if you want to take a look before killing this mob.
Tempest leader: ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CONCEDE?
Aftermath officer: Just asking you to do the right thing, and like I said, he is still there and has not moved, take a look for youself.
Tempest leader: STOP TALKING TO ME! *deguilds 3rd tracker* *kills mob* *oopsie*

The community continues to swell numbers of toxic players. There exists an absolutely disgusting amount of players who have been outright banned from the game but are allowed to continue spitting vitriol on the forums with no other goal other than to disrupt and damage this community.
Oh the irony.

That's what they want from this community, and that's what they're getting. It remains largely unchecked in game as well.
Can your guild go one day without subtly bashing the staff?

The only way forward is to become a better player. This server will only exist in a playable state if individual members come to this realization and seek to make it a better place. That's what Tempest is trying to do with the end game raid scene, and we are facing incredible opposition.
Servers' been around awhile, mostly without you and your high horse lectures. But yes, we all shall strive to be like <Tempest>.

Yes, we restrict our members from speaking in RNF because it really has no reason to exist. You should notice that it is the only place our competition feels safe enough to talk. It's the only place they tell their jokes and comfort eachother with rhetoric.
Reality: Every single person knows why RNF gags exist - It's so you can project a better imagine to GMs in hopes of receiving better rulings. I was in YOUR guild, those exact words were spoken. That's THE reason for RNF gags. But GMs aren't stupid, nor do they really care whats uttered on RNF, its RNF for a reason, and server history proves gags do very little for "image."

Here's the fun thing they don't even realize though: Tempest isn't engaging in these tit-for-tat squabbles.
You literally just wrote a novel in response to said RNF. Are you this fucking stupid? Your moral high ground shows in almost every single paragraph. It's actually cringeworthy now.

RNF continues to be a cesspool of community delinquents and players who are banned from the game.
I'm looking at names of the replies in this thread, and holy shit, you're right!

Some of these cancers we've been ridden of, others I hope the server staff will soon recognize for what they are and properly address.
Thats why RNF was created you dunce, to put all the trolling and asshattery in one section. Way to be #aboveit by RNFing in your own guild thread instead. Way classier.

Your entire essay was hopeless and yet remained comical considering what just occurred (reminds me of Awakened). Thank you for the lecture on how we should all be like your guild. I've never seen such elitism and grandstanding by somebody in my life. It tells us one thing.. you live in a fucking bubble of regurgitated fake news that you are devouring hook, line, and sinker.

I've been around the server long enough to know Tempest is not superior in any way whatsoever. Tempest doesnt have higher standards, better attitudes, better players, or anything remotely consistent to the fantasy you are projecting. I am 100% sure Tempest has many great players with great attitudes, but so does every guild. It's a fucking video game dude, and that's rich coming from me. Sorry it didn't turn out as expected, but that's the nature of the beast.
/bye.

Jonabis
01-04-2019, 12:34 AM

Tempest anon account detected. Really, why not just lift the gag order? It is so obvious the posters that are in Tempest. Such silly nonsense rules. I mean, this was a good joke, and I don't want to give credit to the whole guild for it.

Pint
01-04-2019, 12:45 AM
Before I get into my post, I'd like to preface by saying that I'm a member of Tempest who is a bit of an idealist. I have my own unrealistic hopes for this server that are the primary reason I choose Tempest as my home. Tempest is the only weapon that I can wield to achieve this dream. The following are all my opinions only. Feel free to agree.

Tempest was founded with ambitious and perhaps arrogant goals: We're going to be the better players.

It was founded by and continues to be led by wolves. Veteran raiders who share similar goals as mine, but are very much better suited to dealing with the current raid scene. The end game is a vicious place and requires a particularly savage and objective adherence to beliefs to wade through. This makes them targets. This makes them difficult to deal with sometimes. And if you have even half an understanding of what they're doing, it makes them very respectable.

I say better and not best because we are fallible. We do make mistakes. We own up to our mistakes outright. We concede mobs when we've botched the pull. Our most criticized moments are often us seeking a change in the competition. If change isn't sought from a mistake, then it wasn't a mistake. We will always and immediately seek that change within. It is always disappointing when we expect others to do the same.

In a relatively closed and isolated community like P99, far too much toxicity and hatred exists in the end game content. Tempest holds ourselves to far higher standards than many other raiding guilds because we've realized long ago that adherence to the rules would make us unique. It would force us to become better players to overcome many inherent disadvantages that we place upon ourselves in order to achieve similar accomplishments as other guilds who would cheat, lie and manipulate not only the server staff but their companions in this community of ours.

This has made Tempest a target from day one. You see it in RNF threads. You see it just standing in ToV. We are a target because we are better. We are succeeding greatly at extreme disadvantages and players in other guilds can't stand it.

I don't take offense to their pathetic RNF posts and attempts to goad our players. It's a sign that we've bothered them. It's proof that they feel threatened, embarrassed and probably jealous of what Tempest has done and continues to do. The rhetoric remains inane chatter that shows the abysmal creativity and stooping moral standards of our competition.

They will continue to lurk in our guilds on "secret" alts. They will continue to log in on stolen guild character accounts to read guild chat. They will continue to eaves drop in our VOIP. They will continue to post screenshots from our Member perspective like it's some kind of holy grail for them.

And we will continue being better.

The only way forward is to become a better player. This server will only exist in a playable state if individual members come to this realization and seek to make it a better place. That's what Tempest is trying to do with the end game raid scene, and we are facing incredible opposition. These players who relish in the disorder they can sow and profit from never seem to miss a chance to take a stab at Tempests efforts in this regard.

Here's the fun thing they don't even realize though: Tempest isn't engaging in these tit-for-tat squabbles. RNF continues to be a cesspool of community delinquents and players who are banned from the game. Some of these cancers we've been ridden of, others I hope the server staff will soon recognize for what they are and properly address.

So here's my invitation to the rest of the playerbase in helping acknowledge these people for what they are. Join us in our effort to make this server what it should be.

This server is too small and isolated to be pricks to eachother. The server has too much potential for us to hold long term grudges. It's time for people to grow up and be accountable. Be respectable.

We're all adults here. I'm proud to be part of the guild that doesn't hide that fact.

lol who is this clown?

Wonkie
01-04-2019, 12:58 AM
lol who is this clown?

kinda proving his point arentcha?

Loke
01-04-2019, 01:00 AM
Remember when Tempest officers tried to exploit plat from Franswa to not petition over Fear minis?

#higherstandards #beingbetter #unrealistichopes

Daloon
01-04-2019, 01:03 AM
lol who is this clown?

https://i.imgur.com/molZPgz.png

Arkanjil
01-04-2019, 01:07 AM
Bro why you throwing shade like that?

Sorry BB <3

I will make amends!

mefdinkins
01-04-2019, 02:14 AM
Oooof!

who were those other people?

chillwin's one of the good ones but not sure what icrit can do in that situation. or who the other person was in the room.

shuklak
01-04-2019, 02:30 AM
A line has been cast.

Fragged
01-04-2019, 03:56 AM

I loled.

<3

Irulan
01-04-2019, 04:12 AM
Posting in this thread again at 3am just to be part of the cool midnight insomnia crew.

Bardp1999
01-04-2019, 04:56 AM
If you gaze too long into the pixel abyss, the pixel abyss stares back into you.

maskedmelon
01-04-2019, 08:39 AM
what's embarassing about your post?

:eek: no, it's spelled correctly. that aside though, if I knew, i wouldnt do it,

OBVIOUSLY. :rolleyes:

Baylan295
01-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Sorry BB <3

I will make amends!

All you do is to lie to me. </3

Mblake1981
01-04-2019, 09:50 AM
Sorry BB <3

I will make amends!

All you do is to lie to me. </3

♪♫♬ We're caught in a trap (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4QEetrWJps)
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much, baby

Why can't you see
What you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say? ♪♫♬

kotton05
01-04-2019, 10:07 AM
Cringing more after every page

Mblake1981
01-04-2019, 10:14 AM
When you cringe but too trapped to walk away

Linksfather
01-04-2019, 10:43 AM

IMO, the issue with Tempest is due to all the BS petty petitions week in and week out against AM. Also, all the mobs conceded by AM due to petty complaints every other pull.. Just my opinion of course.

Fragged
01-04-2019, 01:11 PM
Tempest wellfare pixel guide page 1:

Step 1. Drop mod rods on AFK people
Step 2. Petition
Step 3. Profit

Arkanjil
01-04-2019, 01:27 PM
Tempest wellfare pixel guide page 1:

Step 1. Drop mod rods on AFK people
Step 2. Petition
Step 3. Profit

Page 2.

Step 1. Get COTHed up to Dagarn to snipe other guilds FTE.
Step 2. Get FTE
Step 3. Run face first into the train of other guild in north, die instantly.
Step 4. Petition that you got trained by other guild.
Step 5. Profit.

Freakish
01-04-2019, 01:41 PM
Page 2.

Step 2. Get FTE
Step 5. Profit.

If you have a train going you're responsible for that train. Even if you don't get fte. Sounds like you deserve that petition.

TheWord
01-04-2019, 01:58 PM
So far, approximately 37 of the posts on this thread are from Aftermath on a matter that does not even pertain to them...

https://i.imgur.com/uJ6NTuv.jpg

bomaroast
01-04-2019, 02:18 PM
Zerglings gonna zerg

Erati
01-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Page 2.

Step 2. Get FTE
Step 5. Profit.

So getting a puller in place to pull a NTOV dragon is now considered 'FTE sniping' because when a mob spawns it's automatically Aftermath's FTE ?

Basically your description sounds like a puller sent into the North Wing looking to acquire FTE for their guild, was COTHed into the area where the raid target spawns then acquires ced FTE only the puller was unable to complete the process of getting the target to their camp because AM's train wiped them out in transit.

But of course that guild was 'sniping' because soon as Dagarn spawns its property of Aftermath...:o

Wonkie
01-04-2019, 02:25 PM
happy we decided chillwin is innocent and a very good boy

Aadill
01-04-2019, 02:27 PM
So getting a puller in place to pull a NTOV dragon is now considered 'FTE sniping' because when a mob spawns it's automatically Aftermath's FTE ?

Basically your description sounds like a puller sent into the North Wing looking to acquire FTE for their guild, was COTHed into the area where the raid target spawns then acquires ced FTE only the puller was unable to complete the process of getting the target to their camp because AM's train wiped them out in transit.

But of course that guild was 'sniping' because soon as Dagarn spawns its property of Aftermath...:o

Or if everyone pulls the sticks out of their ass a player took a risky move, failed, and petitioned to get welfare pixels.

bomaroast
01-04-2019, 02:29 PM
Can't we all just agree that we're ready for a server wipe?

Mblake1981
01-04-2019, 02:32 PM
Can't we all just agree that we're ready for a server wipe?

Hell no.

Rampage
01-04-2019, 02:35 PM
When 9 Tempest snipe a Ring War just to spite their competition gathering, only to realize guild is dying:

[Wed Dec 26 08:46:40 2018] Poysun tells the guild, 'POP EAST'
[Wed Dec 26 08:50:35 2018] Healicane tells the guild, 'message people in smaller guilds? maybe they'll come out for faction or something lol'
[Wed Dec 26 08:51:34 2018] Serenading tells the guild, 'Just putting it out there I'd rather wipe my ass with it and put it into a dumpster fire than let AM even get a whiff of it.'
[Wed Dec 26 09:03:07 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'yeah we have been reaching out'
[Wed Dec 26 09:04:06 2018] Mitryl tells the guild, 'ag can do this solo. there probably wouldnt be a desire to help'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:06 2018] Healicane tells the guild, 'messaged ALS not many interested, messaged SS same, messaged Death and Taxes not many on'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:12 2018] Healicane tells the guild, 'just going through the list lol'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:20 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'trying to get an officer'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:26 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'I am talking with BG already'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:30 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'gotchas'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:33 2018] Cartel tells the guild, 'what are we offering for assistance?'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:36 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'need someone to ask TSS'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:56 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'im thinking 1 item every 10 lvl 60 raiders they can bring'
[Wed Dec 26 09:19:23 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'reaching out to tss'
[Wed Dec 26 09:19:24 2018] Cartel tells the guild, 'asking AG'
[Wed Dec 26 09:19:28 2018] Nolucky tells the guild, 'or just open roll on dropables ? weighted on #s?'
[Wed Dec 26 09:19:49 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'if we end up getting like 20-30 randoms im fine with that'
[Wed Dec 26 09:20:03 2018] Healicane tells the guild, 'want me to mention chance for drops to these guilds? it may bring more'
[Wed Dec 26 09:20:04 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'but if its a guild they need to actually bring valuable lvl 60 raiders'
[Wed Dec 26 09:25:25 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'nobody from TSS is replying to tells so'
[Wed Dec 26 09:26:14 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'i have TSS on the line now'
[Wed Dec 26 09:27:04 2018] Nolucky tells the guild, 'its times like this i wish we could offer double DKP or something..get those ppl that "can" log on to actually get on'
[Wed Dec 26 09:27:44 2018] Poysun tells the guild, 'POP East'
[Wed Dec 26 09:30:09 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'I'll type it out here too. For every 10 lvl 60 raiders they bring we can award 1 loot for them'
[Wed Dec 26 09:30:24 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'I'll type it out here too. For every 10 lvl 60 raiders they bring we can award 1 loot for them minus the Earring of Frozen Skull and Ring 10 obviously.'
[Wed Dec 26 09:36:27 2018] Hyppe tells the guild, 'Died trying to kill that runner to dwarves'
[Wed Dec 26 09:36:32 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'same '
[Wed Dec 26 09:37:39 2018] Beefbrocceri tells the guild, 'HOT starting again'

https://i.imgur.com/hSBBbVm.png

Erati
01-04-2019, 02:50 PM
Or if everyone pulls the sticks out of their ass a player took a risky move, failed, and petitioned to get welfare pixels.

Did AM have a legit pull in process before Tempest acquired a subsequent FTE or was there basic back and forth FTE jockeying that occurs with most contested ToV pulls?

If it was the latter, then there is nothing inherently 'risky' about trying to acquire FTE for your guild after a dragon spawns. If it's a lamb sitting on the tracks hoping for some good video to petition then thats completely different however I don't know how someone can judge whether a puller has a legit shot at pulling a mob in or not though, players pull off crazy feats.

isiah
01-04-2019, 03:06 PM
Cringing hard at those ring war logs.

Feel bad for my ex awakened homies that are still putting up with the two children that lead them.

Cast of the shackles and remove the wool, friends.

Rang
01-04-2019, 03:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dgaOJMr.png

https://i.imgur.com/bDrwE31.jpg

Dreenk317
01-04-2019, 03:51 PM
I do like how they reached out to out all those guilds and seemed surprised no one wanted to "help" them....
Are you fucking kidding me? You could offer me ALL the.loot, and I still wouldn't help for the EXACT reason as stated by that one person talking about wiping there ass with something and burning it so AM couldn't have it? Ya, I bet that's how everyone you asked for help felt about you tempest.... "as long as tempest doesn't get it, that's awesome, no we wont go help them" was prolly in the guild chat of every guild you asked that day.

jakerees
01-04-2019, 04:18 PM
I do like how they reached out to out all those guilds and seemed surprised no one wanted to "help" them....
Are you fucking kidding me? You could offer me ALL the.loot, and I still wouldn't help for the EXACT reason as stated by that one person talking about wiping there ass with something and burning it so AM couldn't have it? Ya, I bet that's how everyone you asked for help felt about you tempest.... "as long as tempest doesn't get it, that's awesome, no we wont go help them" was prolly in the guild chat of every guild you asked that day.

How bad does it hurt you to know that despite all that anti Tempest rhetoric that probably happened in those guild chats that Tempest is still above it all and is clearly better than everyone else

Arkanjil

Sorry I should have been more descriptive about the situation in my joke post...nope. Also, I was talking about Jorl being pulled to zone, not Dagarn.

But yes, all mobs that spawn are property of Aftermath, glad we cleared that up. /s

Zekayy
happy we decided chillwin is innocent and a very good boy

Lol if Rogean the head hancho kicks a guild out of the zone they obviously did something wrong.

Erati
01-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Sorry I should have been more descriptive about the situation in my joke post...nope. Also, I was talking about Jorl being pulled to zone, not Dagarn.

There is no joking around in the 'serious' RnF posts such as these.

( but thanks for clarifying! :) )

Arkanjil
01-04-2019, 04:33 PM
There is no joking around in the 'serious' RnF posts such as these.

( but thanks for clarifying! :) )

One day I hope to pass Ogremath, so I can pass the Bar and be a competent EQ lawyer.

Arkanjil
01-04-2019, 04:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PWZVfZL.gif

icedwards
01-04-2019, 04:46 PM
Rewl gifs are still top notch

maskedmelon
01-04-2019, 04:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PWZVfZL.gif

this is an excellent post.

Redscom
01-04-2019, 04:51 PM
When 9 Tempest snipe a Ring War just to spite their competition gathering, only to realize guild is dying:

[Wed Dec 26 08:46:40 2018] Poysun tells the guild, 'POP EAST'
[Wed Dec 26 08:50:35 2018] Healicane tells the guild, 'message people in smaller guilds? maybe they'll come out for faction or something lol'
[Wed Dec 26 08:51:34 2018] Serenading tells the guild, 'Just putting it out there I'd rather wipe my ass with it and put it into a dumpster fire than let AM even get a whiff of it.'
[Wed Dec 26 09:03:07 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'yeah we have been reaching out'
[Wed Dec 26 09:04:06 2018] Mitryl tells the guild, 'ag can do this solo. there probably wouldnt be a desire to help'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:06 2018] Healicane tells the guild, 'messaged ALS not many interested, messaged SS same, messaged Death and Taxes not many on'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:12 2018] Healicane tells the guild, 'just going through the list lol'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:20 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'trying to get an officer'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:26 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'I am talking with BG already'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:30 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'gotchas'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:33 2018] Cartel tells the guild, 'what are we offering for assistance?'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:36 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'need someone to ask TSS'
[Wed Dec 26 09:18:56 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'im thinking 1 item every 10 lvl 60 raiders they can bring'
[Wed Dec 26 09:19:23 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'reaching out to tss'
[Wed Dec 26 09:19:24 2018] Cartel tells the guild, 'asking AG'
[Wed Dec 26 09:19:28 2018] Nolucky tells the guild, 'or just open roll on dropables ? weighted on #s?'
[Wed Dec 26 09:19:49 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'if we end up getting like 20-30 randoms im fine with that'
[Wed Dec 26 09:20:03 2018] Healicane tells the guild, 'want me to mention chance for drops to these guilds? it may bring more'
[Wed Dec 26 09:20:04 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'but if its a guild they need to actually bring valuable lvl 60 raiders'
[Wed Dec 26 09:25:25 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'nobody from TSS is replying to tells so'
[Wed Dec 26 09:26:14 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'i have TSS on the line now'
[Wed Dec 26 09:27:04 2018] Nolucky tells the guild, 'its times like this i wish we could offer double DKP or something..get those ppl that "can" log on to actually get on'
[Wed Dec 26 09:27:44 2018] Poysun tells the guild, 'POP East'
[Wed Dec 26 09:30:09 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'I'll type it out here too. For every 10 lvl 60 raiders they bring we can award 1 loot for them'
[Wed Dec 26 09:30:24 2018] Barthorne tells the guild, 'I'll type it out here too. For every 10 lvl 60 raiders they bring we can award 1 loot for them minus the Earring of Frozen Skull and Ring 10 obviously.'
[Wed Dec 26 09:36:27 2018] Hyppe tells the guild, 'Died trying to kill that runner to dwarves'
[Wed Dec 26 09:36:32 2018] Bitwave tells the guild, 'same '
[Wed Dec 26 09:37:39 2018] Beefbrocceri tells the guild, 'HOT starting again'

I read this and it reminded me of one of the many times I get a message to assist someone in game. Unlike the calls for help that Tempest put out which went ignore or unanswered. When good people ask for help they get it and they get it without having to offer loot.

In summary, a young cleric was camping his RF. After hours and hours of waiting it finally spawned. His guild/friends were unable to handle a the great beast due to giants respawning, which included Magi right as the Dragon spawned. With the dragon up and under FFA they called for help. At first I didn't realize the mess they were in, I thought a simple rez was in order. Only after logging in to rez did I realize the extent of the problem. Full giant respawn, bodies under the dragon and time ticking. I called for help immediately in guild chat. In less time that it took to drag and rez 3-4 bodies a force from Core showed up clearing giants and allowing naked people to come loot bodies. The following was the conversation via Discord with the cleric in trouble.

Ceebus11/26/2018
ok, I'll do my best to respond with urgency.
<TSS> Lakeiisha11/26/2018
Thank you!
Ceebus11/26/2018
hopefully you won't need me and you can kill with your friends
so far no spawn
I hope I get the heart asap
but I may need you eventually
So keep an eye on discord if you can :heart:
Thank you once again!!
hes up
we got to the dragon
can you help us
we died
Ceebus11/26/2018
sure
clr or monk?
can you rez us at all?
Ceebus11/26/2018
yes
the dragon is up
Ceebus11/26/2018
ok
but you are dead?
yeah
so you can assist us?
Ceebus11/26/2018
yes
consent Ashworth
care if you pass on loot?
OKAY
okay we all consented you
Ceebus11/26/2018
loot all yours bud
awesome ty so much
okay so we don't have much time
Ceebus11/26/2018
I know
omg im so scared
i dont wanna lose progress :frowning:
Ceebus11/26/2018
calm down
KK
So I think we all need rez
Drhobsmith, hilenaa, zoole myself
hungries and
think thats it?
Ceebus11/26/2018
you'll be fine
KK
Ceebus11/26/2018
I heard double CoF?
yeah!
Friggen nuts
I asked core mutliple times what they wanted to do
they all said not to worry
Ceebus11/26/2018
2nd time I have ever seen
That's crazy
Ceebus11/26/2018
Congrats to you guys
nO MAN. CONGRAT to you helping
Ceebus11/26/2018
some good upgrades I hope
i wouldn't ahve had this
Ceebus11/26/2018
you earned it. Grats
Thank you so much
if you ever need help
a rez
you let me know
:heart:
Ceebus11/26/2018
ok
Grats again

For those who are wanting to be better. You might want to take a good look at yourselves.

Kluwen2
01-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Lol if Rogean the head hancho kicks a guild out of the zone they obviously did something wrong.

Very good point Zekay

Arkanjil
01-04-2019, 05:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/O8TIIlN.gif

YendorLootmonkey
01-04-2019, 06:08 PM

This legit made me LOL

Nixtar
01-04-2019, 06:29 PM
That GIF made me believe in this community.

Asteria
01-04-2019, 06:45 PM
Great gif, Arkanjil! :D

Freakish
01-04-2019, 07:12 PM
I love airplane. Great use.

slayerofwither
01-04-2019, 08:11 PM

Right. So if you train someone who then trains someone else, your guild is immediately removed from ToV. It doesn't matter if a train was called or what the purpose of that train is. That is the new precedence set. Gunna be a bitch when every single guild has a person just sitting at 4 way, aint it?

slayerofwither
01-04-2019, 08:15 PM

As much as I hate this community, gawd I love this community!

Riddick
01-04-2019, 08:53 PM
I just want to point out that no petition was filed. Rogean saw what he saw and did what he did, I dont think anyone was banned, just asked to leave ToV. And regardless of how you look at it, BG got trained by chillwin. Could icrit have stood still and died and not trained the raid, sure, but so could have chillwin, and it was his train, so it was on him to control them, and he failed to do so.

+1

Raev
01-04-2019, 08:56 PM

great movie, great gif

Dreenk317
01-05-2019, 07:22 AM
How bad does it hurt you to know that despite all that anti Tempest rhetoric that probably happened in those guild chats that Tempest is still above it all and is clearly better than everyone else

How bad does it hurt to know that your guild, <Tempest>, has managed to brainwash you into drinking the kool-aid?

jakerees
01-05-2019, 07:56 AM
How bad does it hurt to know that your guild, <Tempest>, has managed to brainwash you into drinking the kool-aid?

How bad is it for you to not be able to pick up on sarcasm and not realize I don't belong to Tempest

remen
01-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Right. So if you train someone who then trains someone else, your guild is immediately removed from ToV. It doesn't matter if a train was called or what the purpose of that train is. That is the new precedence set. Gunna be a bitch when every single guild has a person just sitting at 4 way, aint it?

If your guild drops a train on someone in another guild right next to their camp that is your fault. Your 4way analogy doesn't apply because you can't set up a camp there. If your guild drops a train on another guild and causes them to wipe, that is your fault and you should concede, and help them CR.

The wrong thing to do is deny any fault, and then pull the Raid Target anyways. What has gotten lost in a lot of these posts is that Tempest got kicked out of the zone mostly for pulling in and trying to kill LTK after training BG. If the only thing that happened was chillwin's train on Rogue, I seriously doubt that Tempest would have been kicked out of ToV. Tempest should have tried to make it right by helping BG with their CR and helping out with rezzes. Instead, they insisted that everyone else was in the wrong

remen
01-05-2019, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=remen;2836355]If your guild drops a train on someone in another guild right next to their camp that is your fault. Your 4way analogy doesn't apply because you can't set up a camp there. If your guild drops a train on another guild and causes them to wipe, that is your fault and you should concede, and help them CR.

The wrong thing to do is deny any fault, and then pull the Raid Target anyways. What has gotten lost in a lot of these posts is that Tempest got kicked out of the zone mostly for pulling in and trying to kill LTK after training BG. If the only thing that happened was chillwin's train on Rogue, I seriously doubt that Tempest would have been kicked out of ToV. Tempest should have tried to make it right by helping BG with their CR and helping out with rezzes. Instead, they insisted that everyone else was in the wrong and refused to accept any responsibility for their role in the situation/QUOTE]

icedwards
01-05-2019, 10:51 AM
If your guild drops a train on someone in another guild right next to their camp that is your fault. Your 4way analogy doesn't apply because you can't set up a camp there. If your guild drops a train on another guild and causes them to wipe, that is your fault and you should concede, and help them CR.

The wrong thing to do is deny any fault, and then pull the Raid Target anyways. What has gotten lost in a lot of these posts is that Tempest got kicked out of the zone mostly for pulling in and trying to kill LTK after training BG. If the only thing that happened was chillwin's train on Rogue, I seriously doubt that Tempest would have been kicked out of ToV. Tempest should have tried to make it right by helping BG with their CR and helping out with rezzes. Instead, they insisted that everyone else was in the wrong

Chillwin may be getting raked over the coals here, but the final punishment reeks of Bellringer. He refused to acknowledge any wrongdoing here on Tempest's part, couldn't be bothered to help BG recover, and worst of all, then tried to pull LTK for themselves. If I were Rogean watching this unfold in front of me live I would have been apoplectic.

#cleanitup2019 boys

slayerofwither
01-05-2019, 11:04 AM

You can't set up a camp in 4 way? Is there some sort of coding in the game that does not allow this? If a character stays in that area for a period of time does the code /rewind you to a safe position?

How about 4 way in Kael? Next KT or statue i'm setting up camp outside the bank. If i get a single mob agro that wasn't my own pull, I'm bring it to an exit and expect the person who initialized that train to have their guild removed from the zone IMMEDIATELY!!!

The fact is that Rogean has now set a precedent. You and your guild are 100% responsible for your train regardless of what happens to it after you zone out. Calling it on /ooc no longer is an excuse. If I sit at 4 way, get agro from your train and then bring that train back to someplace else, it's not my fault, it's yours.

How was Chillwin suppose to know that Icrit was going to get agro and bring the train all the way back to his guild? Was he suppose to be watching Rogean's steam while zoning?

Regardless of what you think of Chillwin or any other guilds, you know what happened in ToV that night was BS and this now opens up a whole new can of worms going forward.

Raev
01-05-2019, 11:31 AM
The fact is that Rogean has now set a precedent. You and your guild are 100% responsible for your train regardless of what happens to it after you zone out. Calling it on /ooc no longer is an excuse. If I sit at 4 way, get agro from your train and then bring that train back to someplace else, it's not my fault, it's yours.

Maybe Rogean expects players on this server to behave like normal people and not lawyerquesting pixel fiends?

A: Talk to Blood Guard, apologize for the mess, point out that Chillwin didn't totally train the raid, send a cleric to accelerate their CR, concede a target with 3rd tier loot, and go kill one of the 10 other dragons up.
B: Write ridiculous slippery slope argument about how you should be able to train players anywhere you want.

kotton05
01-05-2019, 11:57 AM
Shut up raev you blow chunks in a 20 yr old elf sim.

Legit trash

Jonabis
01-05-2019, 12:13 PM
You can't set up a camp in 4 way? Is there some sort of coding in the game that does not allow this? If a character stays in that area for a period of time does the code /rewind you to a safe position?

How about 4 way in Kael? Next KT or statue i'm setting up camp outside the bank. If i get a single mob agro that wasn't my own pull, I'm bring it to an exit and expect the person who initialized that train to have their guild removed from the zone IMMEDIATELY!!!

How was Chillwin suppose to know that Icrit was going to get agro and bring the train all the way back to his guild? Was he suppose to be watching Rogean's steam while zoning?

Regardless of what you think of Chillwin or any other guilds, you know what happened in ToV that night was BS and this now opens up a whole new can of worms going forward.

I'm 99% sure I could guess this anon account correctly.

slayerofwither
01-05-2019, 12:26 PM
All AM FTE's were carefully made sure to be made after the current FTE died, including the Statue you're lying about.

[Tue Jan 01 19:08:28 2019] The Statue of Rallos Zek engages Apachai!
[Tue Jan 01 19:11:03 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Apachai (Iksar) ZONE: kael
[Tue Jan 01 19:17:47 2019] 'Statue ToD'

Oh right, FRAPS or it never happened.

slayerofwither
01-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Maybe Rogean expects players on this server to behave like normal people and not lawyerquesting pixel fiends?

A: Talk to Blood Guard, apologize for the mess, point out that Chillwin didn't totally train the raid, send a cleric to accelerate their CR, concede a target with 3rd tier loot, and go kill one of the 10 other dragons up.
B: Write ridiculous slippery slope argument about how you should be able to train players anywhere you want.

God forbid someone get their peanut butter messed up with somebody else's chocolate!

[Tue Jan 01 17:41:18 2019] Dozekar the Cursed engages Belligerence!
[Tue Jan 01 17:49:27 2019] Eashen of the Sky engages Fumanshu!
[Tue Jan 01 17:50:21 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Yudan!
[Tue Jan 01 17:52:41 2019] Aaryonar engages Floppedum!
[Tue Jan 01 17:52:53 2019] Aaryonar engages Floppedum!
[Tue Jan 01 17:53:17 2019] Aaryonar engages Shadowdinah!
[Tue Jan 01 17:54:43 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Form!
[Tue Jan 01 17:55:57 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Form!
[Tue Jan 01 17:58:48 2019] Dagarn the Destroyer engages Form!
[Tue Jan 01 17:58:54 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Form!
[Tue Jan 01 18:00:21 2019] Dagarn the Destroyer engages Brentry!
[Tue Jan 01 18:00:29 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Laughingor!
[Tue Jan 01 18:00:39 2019] Dagarn the Destroyer engages Fumanshu!
[Tue Jan 01 18:00:40 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Laughingor!
[Tue Jan 01 18:01:39 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Graftix!
[Tue Jan 01 18:01:48 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Laughingor!
[Tue Jan 01 18:01:56 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Beefbrocceri!
[Tue Jan 01 18:02:28 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Doozy!
[Tue Jan 01 18:04:11 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Draznik!
[Tue Jan 01 18:04:32 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Bbeta!
[Tue Jan 01 18:05:42 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Jeebuz!
[Tue Jan 01 18:05:49 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Alfredd!
[Tue Jan 01 18:06:00 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Cassimir!
[Tue Jan 01 18:06:35 2019] Lord Feshlak engages Basim!
[Tue Jan 01 18:08:38 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Priison!
[Tue Jan 01 18:12:29 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Kelza!
[Tue Jan 01 18:12:43 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Chexi!
[Tue Jan 01 18:14:03 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Lavittz!
[Tue Jan 01 18:14:37 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Raskyl!
[Tue Jan 01 18:14:49 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Furoar!
[Tue Jan 01 18:14:58 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Daewen!
[Tue Jan 01 18:15:00 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Shaolen!
[Tue Jan 01 18:15:02 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Tekka!
[Tue Jan 01 18:15:04 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Oobleck!
[Tue Jan 01 18:15:05 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Wigging!
[Tue Jan 01 18:16:50 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Valick!
[Tue Jan 01 18:16:56 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Frenaugh!
[Tue Jan 01 18:17:30 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Hollowlung!
[Tue Jan 01 18:18:01 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Belligerence!
[Tue Jan 01 18:18:01 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Bbeta!
[Tue Jan 01 18:18:53 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Bbeta!
[Tue Jan 01 18:18:56 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Bbeta!
[Tue Jan 01 18:18:57 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Lokt!
[Tue Jan 01 18:19:03 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Yeshi!
[Tue Jan 01 18:19:10 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Yeshi!
[Tue Jan 01 18:19:19 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Lethenz!
[Tue Jan 01 18:19:36 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Lokt!
[Tue Jan 01 18:19:38 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Kkobe!
[Tue Jan 01 18:19:38 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Kkobe!
[Tue Jan 01 18:20:19 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Meowling!
[Tue Jan 01 18:20:19 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Meowling!
[Tue Jan 01 18:20:23 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Meowling!
[Tue Jan 01 18:20:23 2019] Lord Kreizenn engages Meowling!
[Tue Jan 01 18:20:30 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Dalvens!
[Tue Jan 01 18:21:19 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Snackreationist!
[Tue Jan 01 18:21:20 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Brentry!
[Tue Jan 01 18:21:53 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Robino!
[Tue Jan 01 18:22:00 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Meowling!
[Tue Jan 01 18:22:29 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Qyba!
[Tue Jan 01 18:25:48 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Semantic!
[Tue Jan 01 18:26:28 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Rootum!
[Tue Jan 01 18:27:15 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Laughingor!
[Tue Jan 01 18:27:36 2019] Lord Koi`Doken engages Chillwin!
[Tue Jan 01 18:31:19 2019] Lady Mirenilla engages Ferment!
[Tue Jan 01 18:32:03 2019] Lord Vyemm engages Ferment!
[Tue Jan 01 18:32:46 2019] Lady Mirenilla engages Enigmo!
[Tue Jan 01 18:37:37 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Rootum!
[Tue Jan 01 18:38:13 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Combos!
[Tue Jan 01 18:39:05 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Albitr!
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:02 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Leoyn!
[Tue Jan 01 18:45:49 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Laughingor!
[Tue Jan 01 18:46:00 2019] Lendiniara the Keeper engages Munkster!

slayerofwither
01-05-2019, 12:41 PM

Behave like normal people? Have you been on this server the past 9 years or are you new here?

Yea, just concede and move on.... Oh wait....
[Tue Jan 01 18:06:52 2019] Belligerence says out of character, 'Tempest concedes feshlak'
[Tue Jan 01 18:13:01 2019] Belligerence says out of character, 'Tempest Concedes Kriez'

Slippery Slope? Creating a slippery slope and trying to skate on a slippery slope are two completely different things. You must be a democrat cheering on moving goal posts when it suites your desires.

It is entertaining seeing a majority of this thread consist of AM who got an uncontested Vulak (with dagger) and also Core who are salty that their old mates are carrying on successfully without them.

k9quaint
01-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Caught on tape live by the server admin, tape made public, spends only 18 pages to avoid taking responsibility.

I feel like there should be more pages of lawyer-questing.

Wikipedia
01-05-2019, 01:39 PM
To be fair like 85% of this thread is just AM obsessive girlfriend posts.

Wow
01-05-2019, 01:49 PM
It is entertaining seeing a majority of this thread consist of AM who got an uncontested Vulak (with dagger) and also Core who are salty that their old mates are carrying on successfully without them.

You killed a whopping 1 raid target on a full repop, congratz on being successful! PS sorry you didn't get Vulak loot :)

isiah
01-05-2019, 02:07 PM
I'm real butthurt and rustled.

Fixed.

Dreenk317
01-05-2019, 02:34 PM
How bad is it for you to not be able to pick up on sarcasm and not realize I don't belong to Tempest

Oh, this forum account I'm sure doesnt belong to tempest, as that would be against their rules. But I do not at all believe that you, the person, dont have a char in tempest.

Dreenk317
01-05-2019, 02:43 PM
Behave like normal people? Have you been on this server the past 9 years or are you new here?

So your arguing that someone has trained someone before and gotten away with it, therefore you should never get in trouble for training?

Just because its happened before, even hundreds of times, does NOT mean that Rogean, and the other devs/GM's are ok with it, or want it this way.... in fact, I believe it was made utterly and irrefutably clear that Rogean is very much NOT ok with it. Also, Rogean was not hidden, he was on /who, and actively streaming.... And you chose to push the envelope of what was allowed. Instantly got caught, and are now trying to argue your way out of it using immature and baseless arguments like the child you are.

slayerofwither
01-05-2019, 03:04 PM
So your arguing that someone has trained someone before and gotten away with it, therefore you should never get in trouble for training?

Just because its happened before, even hundreds of times, does NOT mean that Rogean, and the other devs/GM's are ok with it, or want it this way.... in fact, I believe it was made utterly and irrefutably clear that Rogean is very much NOT ok with it. Also, Rogean was not hidden, he was on /who, and actively streaming.... And you chose to push the envelope of what was allowed. Instantly got caught, and are now trying to argue your way out of it using immature and baseless arguments like the child you are.

Nope. Never said anything even remotely close to that. Just pointing out that there is a long history of toxicity on the server and that it isn't isolated to one guild at one specific instance. Nice try at putting words in my mouth though. People and guilds should get punished for doing shitty things. It should also get applied evenly or not applied at all.

If Rogean was so against training in ToV, why didn't he put the kobash on the entire thing last quake. The whole entire zone was a complete clusterfuck. There was more than just one guild training mobs.

I chose to push the envelope? Please tell me how "I" did anything. You can use ad hominem as an argument all you want but I wont stop calling BS when it wreaks to high heaven of it. Perhaps you should stop wading up to your eyeballs in it and take a step back.

Detoxx
01-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Core who are salty that their old mates are carrying on successfully without them.

Loled at this. Id argue Core is more successful.

remen
01-05-2019, 04:40 PM
If Rogean was so against training in ToV, why didn't he put the kobash on the entire thing last quake. The whole entire zone was a complete clusterfuck. There was more than just one guild training mobs.

This isn't rocket science, creating trains isn't against the rules. What is against the rules is dropping a train on another guild's camp and causing them to wipe. After you do this, the wrong thing to do is deny responsibility, blame the other guild, and then proceeded to pull. The right thing to do is apologize and help them with their CR. The wrong thing to do is spend 20 pages making ridiculous arguments and still not own up to any wrongdoing. The right thing to do is say "sorry, we messed up, we will learn from our mistake ".

Rogean watched the entire thing play out in real time and made a ruling right away because the actions of Tempest were so egregious and clearly wrong. It is insane that Tempest has not made any apology publicly or privately. I'd also like to point out that in the six hours of raiding in ToV that night, none of the other guilds present caused BG to wipe due to their trains, as Blood Guard clearly announced where their camp was.

jakerees
01-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Oh, this forum account I'm sure doesnt belong to tempest, as that would be against their rules. But I do not at all believe that you, the person, dont have a char in tempest.

Haha chill out dude because you clearly take this all too seriously as I was just sarcastically following that Tempest post in pointing out how they are better than everyone so no I have no guild ever since Paradox disbanded

Senix
01-06-2019, 02:40 AM
[Tue Jan 01 19:08:28 2019] The Statue of Rallos Zek engages Apachai!
[Tue Jan 01 19:11:03 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Apachai (Iksar) ZONE: kael
[Tue Jan 01 19:17:47 2019] 'Statue ToD'

Oh right, FRAPS or it never happened.

I'm not sure what these 3 timelines are supposed to illustrate. But there is a difference of "stalling a pull" which wasn't done and how long it takes a guild to kill a target. You could have 20 clerics a slower 3 dps take 20 minutes to kill it as long as you have it engaged and under control. I've once been at a zlexak kill in paradigm shift that took us literally 14 minutes from engage to kill (defensived twice second time when it was at 19% still). while being at the triplets no trash to pull passed and no splitting straight pull to camp and kill.

Vallaen
01-06-2019, 02:44 AM
Holy fuck whatever dogma is smoking it has to be amazing.

Mead
01-06-2019, 03:45 AM
Holy fuck whatever dogma is smoking it has to be amazing.

I'm sure he's going to get far trying to clean up the server

Fragged
01-06-2019, 05:01 AM
More preface: these are still only my opinions. This is not Tempest rhetoric. This is my own personal vision. If you're mistaking my words here for the voice of Tempest, you would be mistaken. Tempest is the home of my dreams and ally to my values.

I am a member of Tempest but I should define that I am not blindly loyal to Tempest. Tempest is absolutely the most fair and abiding guild on the server. It is the only guild that puts the server rules above its own well-being. This is how all guilds should function. This is how all guilds should be MADE to function. The rules exist to create fairness and balance. They exist to prevent abuses that have somehow been allowed to permeate every-single-week. A guild should not shirk from these rules for short-term gains. Competition is welcomed but no guild should ever have to cheat and lie to get nearly meaningless pixels. I'm very proud that Tempest exists fully above board in this regard. We do not ask ourselves "Did anyone see us breaking a rule?" We just ask "DID WE BREAK A RULE?" and that is the absolute decider of whether a mob is conceded. "What can we do better next time?" is always the next question. Ask any member whether these statements are true, I dare you. If this ever changes in Tempest, it will not be home to me any longer but I am confident that in those terms, my stay in Tempest is cemented.

I have never had a truly bad experience with the staff here. I've been in similar shoes before and even when I would disagree with their decision, I can understand how they might have arrived there. It is not an easy job. It takes a special dedication and caring for this server to do what they do week in and week out. I have a respect for them that I can't fully express in words.

I like to think I was a pretty average member of this community. I like to think that most people who play this server are typically quiet, good-natured members. They keep their heads down and play the game casually and try to not cause trouble. I bet most don't frequent the forums, only coming there for trading access and server chat threads, not drama. That's a pretty nice way to live.

That is normal. That is what things should be like.

I realized recently that I've been a silent observer here for far too long. That the direction of the server is no longer being coordinated solely by the staff, but rather by the misanthropic players among us who would rather revel in the smoldering chaos that they can create. So I can no longer be silent.

I'm glad that the cancers of this server are so outspoken. It makes them easy to identify. I've given a couple days for some of the things I've said to circulate and sink in... and many of those I speak of couldn't help themselves and did run rampant with some of my statements. I understand that some of them are very concerned by what my words might do for their own efforts here. Others simply don't understand what I'm doing yet or who I even am. Perhaps if they could actually log in they'd know. They'll have to wait to be told instead.

I refuse to let attacks on this community continue unmitigated and unchecked. We should be speaking out against their actions. It is not acceptable for us to allow them to determine what is normal for this community. It is self-defeating as they will cause irreversible and catastrophic damage before they are addressed in any meaningful fashion if we let them continue like this. This server will never be the same and it will likely never recover.

The stirrings my previous post caused were better than I expected. It's interesting that they cling to the same few stories about Tempest like children to their security blankets. They ran out of ammo so fast they started telling stories about how THEY screw up with implication it's Tempest's fault. Guess they forgot to put the spin on those ones. It is even through these reactions that I do not hold a grudge against them. I wish for them to see that a change is needed. I wish that they would make that decision themselves.

I once called many of them friend and it is not with anger or political ploy that I make these posts. I am deeply concerned for the continuation of this Project and I believe the only path it has without change is a lesser course than even today. I believe if that if the venom and hatred that exist on these forums and in-game between fellow enthusiasts of this EverQuest Project continues unabated, there will be devastating changes in the climate that I fear would not be survivable for most. It is not fair to the staff and players who have invested so much into this server.

This is a call to action. I am not asking the community to join us in Tempest (though you're welcome to). I am asking the many to speak out against the few. Form your own opinions from what evidence you can access and know that EVERYTHING posted in RNF is a weapon aimed against this server.

I said before that this community is too isolated for us to exist here full of hatred. I'm not calling out guilds. I'm not naming individuals. I am addressing behavior. I am drawing attention to how we, as adults playing a 20 year old elf simulator, treat eachother and the game that we collectively appreciate. I genuinely believe that this is an issue that resides beyond guild boundaries and loyalties. I'm speaking to individuals who want this server to stop being so infected. There is enough filth in the real world, let this be our escape from that.

I'd like to extend this invitation to the indifferent server staff whose fervor are the real catalyst for making this server tick. I would specifically ask the staff and the playerbase to objectively examine the actions of individuals. Do not define what is acceptable today by what was tolerated yesterday. That is the slipperiest slope of all. Ask yourself what the absolute should be. Set your own standard and compare the actions to that. That's all you have to do. It should be easy and quite revealing.

Watch what Tempest does. See who we are for yourself instead of being told by others what we are.

And try to remember: Finding answers is not the same thing as solving problems. We need to solve the problem.

I agree 100%

Nikkanu
01-06-2019, 01:10 PM
I feel bad for my Awakened pals that have to put up with all this BS while waiting to cash out and move on. :(

See you soon! Can't wait!

weaseal
01-06-2019, 02:13 PM
I feel bad for my Awakened pals that have to put up with all this BS while waiting to cash out and move on. :(

See you soon! Can't wait!

Same. As someone who was Tempest tagged when this train happened, I tried to start a conversation about what we could do better next time to avoid getting kicked from TOV again. What I expected was a healthy conversation about process improvement. What I was met with instead was a slew of personal attacks from one of the Guild leaders, followed by having my posts deleted.

I left Tempest today and am looking forward to a new beginning where people speak respectfully to one another in Core.

Nikkanu
01-06-2019, 02:27 PM
Same. As someone who was Tempest tagged when this train happened, I tried to start a conversation about what we could do better next time to avoid getting kicked from TOV again. What I expected was a healthy conversation about process improvement. What I was met with instead was a slew of personal attacks from one of the Guild leaders, followed by having my posts deleted.

I left Tempest today and am looking forward to a new beginning where people speak respectfully to one another in Core.

Yeah, I hear things have gotten pretty bad over there. :(

I'm sure you'll have a much better time in <Core>. I have friends there also and I hear it's a great environment.

I was pleasantly surprised how much better things were in <Aftermath> when I joined after being in Rampage/Awakened/Tempest for years and hearing all the false rhetoric about how toxic AM leadership is.

Champion_Standing
01-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Love that clip, 5 stars.

Cecily
01-06-2019, 02:43 PM

Ha, that's fantastic. Yeah, dude, gtfo whilst u're able. Core sounds like a good choice. AM was a horrible experience for me, too, so maybe it has something to do with the end game raiding environment being completely inhospitable to reasonable people. The type of people it attracts, like Sedyt (power tripper), Detoxx (spineless), Eratani (liar/spineless), Breaken (lol mage), Bellringer (rager).

gkmarino
01-06-2019, 04:52 PM
I am a man at war
And I am fighting for
All of the broken people
All of the people thrown overboard
They always tried to shame us
But they don’t speak the language
No we’re not nameless, we’re not faceless
We were born for greatness

https://youtu.be/Gd_16RejDJo

Detoxx
01-06-2019, 05:38 PM
Ha, that's fantastic. Yeah, dude, gtfo whilst u're able. Core sounds like a good choice. AM was a horrible experience for me, too, so maybe it has something to do with the end game raiding environment being completely inhospitable to reasonable people. The type of people it attracts, like Sedyt (power tripper), Detoxx (spineless), Eratani (liar/spineless), Breaken (lol mage), Bellringer (rager).

Still sorry your begging didnt get you back in but continue with the attacks cause you got denied for being a horrible dramaqueen!

Nixtar
01-06-2019, 05:45 PM
drama is classic

kaev
01-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Still sorry your begging didnt get you back in but continue with the attacks cause you got denied for being a horrible dramaqueen!

EQ without drama wouldn't really be EQ, now would it? Guild drama is 100% classic, closest thing we've got going here to how it was back in the day.

STOP TRYING TO RUIN OUR CLASSIC PLAYER EXPERIENCE, YOU BULLY!

Nisse
01-06-2019, 06:26 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2178817#post2178817

Detoxx
01-06-2019, 06:32 PM

Figures it was an ex-BDA guy. Theyre so easily brainwashed :D

Phenyo
01-06-2019, 06:32 PM

oh boy

Nikkanu
01-06-2019, 06:45 PM

bahahahahahahahaha, what a surprise (not)

Solist
01-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Please, please do not come to Core if you partook in this thread. You're automatically not the kind of people we want.

Nikkanu
01-06-2019, 07:01 PM
Please, please do not come to Core if you partook in this thread. You're automatically not the kind of people we want.

But you've partook in this thread.... :confused::confused::confused:

Nikkanu
01-06-2019, 07:04 PM
So you don't want people like you in your guild? I'm so lost... lol

Nibblewitz
01-06-2019, 07:08 PM
That actually makes sense now.

Solist
01-06-2019, 10:15 PM
100%

Wonkie
01-06-2019, 10:53 PM
chillwin good

drizztdourden
01-07-2019, 04:47 AM
Please, please do not come to Core if you partook in this thread. You're automatically not the kind of people we want.I hope your RNF skills are just that good. LOL. Otherwise, super creep comment, maybe you took a chugging of the Koolaids. When do you get kicked for this persnickety partookery, is it automatic?

Tethler
01-07-2019, 05:04 AM
I hope your RNF skills are just that good. LOL. Otherwise, super creep comment, maybe you took a chugging of the Koolaids. When do you get kicked for this persnickety partookery, is it automatic?

I like your name. Did you come up with that yourself?

drizztdourden
01-07-2019, 05:38 AM
Robert Anthony Salvatore. Awesome Dark Elf adventures. I read a lot of them while flying.

Daloon
01-07-2019, 05:44 AM

Isnt your main banned?

Tethler
01-07-2019, 05:46 AM
Robert Anthony Salvatore. Awesome Dark Elf adventures. I read a lot of them while flying.

Yeah, I was just giving you shit for the super cliche name. =p

Nikkanu
01-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Isnt your main banned?

Oof

Mblake1981
01-07-2019, 01:56 PM

Pharaun Mizzrym (https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Pharaun_Mizzrym) or Vahlai Ka'lzal (https://loreofnorrath.wordpress.com/2010/03/31/vahlai-kaizal/).. anyone but Drizzt.

Name is more worn than a 2 gold jum whore in East Freeport.

Mblake1981
01-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Pharaun Mizzrym (https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Pharaun_Mizzrym) or Vahlai Ka'lzal (https://loreofnorrath.wordpress.com/2010/03/31/vahlai-kaizal/).. anyone but Drizzt.

Name is more worn out than a 2 gold jum whore in East Freeport.

Francois
01-07-2019, 04:12 PM
Isnt your main banned?

Get your facts straight Danny.

His main and alts are banned.

Nikkanu
01-07-2019, 05:01 PM
Get your facts straight Danny.

His main and alts are banned.

Double oof.

I guess this explains his comment about him automatically being the kind of person that he doesn't want in his guild, lol

Francois
01-07-2019, 05:29 PM
He can be funny sometimes.

Like 10% of the time.

slayerofwither
01-09-2019, 12:47 AM
we didnt get good overnight dude lol

How many nights does it take to develop the skill of letting LTK gate with 92 AM in zone?

Fifield
01-09-2019, 01:04 AM
How many nights does it take to develop the skill of letting LTK gate with 92 AM in zone?

Bardp1999
01-09-2019, 01:13 AM

Gratz on Lord Koi and...well Lord Koi