PDA

View Full Version : Lets face it..

Jauna
12-19-2018, 07:26 PM
Most of us are in our 30/40/50s at this point and the holidays are coming up.

What alt (name optional as fuck) will you be playing as you log off your main on the 23rd/24th as you tell your guild members/friends that you are totally not alone on the holidays and you are pretending to have a family and friends in real life as you slowly start to realize you spent your youth playing this game instead of working on social skills and

d3r14k
12-19-2018, 07:30 PM
I don't have a lot of family in Kansas City, so spending a few hours with the few that are here on X-mas eve is pretty good for me.

I'll probably log on X-mas day if anything. Do people pass judgement for this kind of thing? Do I need to hide?

LulzSeŠt
12-19-2018, 07:35 PM
im @ a ChrisTMaS 🎄 partY with modEls ATM

(ofc in my lap)

loramin
12-19-2018, 07:36 PM
I'll probably log on X-mas day if anything. Do people pass judgement for this kind of thing? Do I need to hide?

Seems sort of like the tree falling in the woods problem to me: if a bunch of neckbeards pass judgment on someone for playing on X-Mas, would anyone (yourself included) care?

LulzSeŠt
12-19-2018, 07:37 PM
seems like the sort of didn’t read post I didn’t read

(LoL)

ScaringChildren
12-19-2018, 07:48 PM
My drugs count as family members

Sonderbeast
12-19-2018, 09:08 PM
Youfatlazypotato tells the guild: 'Season's Greetings my eq family, hope your Christmas or holiday is wonderful! We are a great community of online gaming people that have 0 factual relation aside from wasting countless hours on this shitfuck game and complaining about it the whole time. Be sure to shine your light and keep recruiting! Tempestgoodguild.cn join 2dEY!'

paulgiamatti
12-19-2018, 09:09 PM
I will be playing my dark elf shadow knight and offering a blood sacrifice to The Father of Vengeance, The Prince of Hate, my dark lord and savior Satan er wait I mean Innoruuk

Bardp1999
12-19-2018, 09:58 PM
Whenever I am done with Christmas morning I fully plan on spending the afternoon playing some games. For those of us who work and have friends, having a free afternoon is a big deal.

I am cringing sternly in your general direction OP

shuklak
12-20-2018, 04:26 AM
Remember, its not a lie if you believe it.

Swish2
12-20-2018, 05:12 AM
If you think you're getting one of those "always camped" camps on Christmas Day, think again.

tycohunden
12-21-2018, 06:46 AM
Living on earth is hell either way.
If I didn't have a family to hang out with during Christmas, I'd be honest about it, just like I'm honest with how my pixelquesting takes me away from bonding with my kids...

I don't get why you lie, just be honest and accept that happiness is a meme and most likely the cause of why we have to live in hell.