PDA

View Full Version : In this topic, I insult your worship of gods.

Cen
11-28-2018, 06:34 PM
I noticed that the gods of Everquest are very one dimensional most of the time. Usually the dimension is stupid. So worshiping them is also stupid. You might be stupid. Behold:

Bertox - I know they want to live to make everyone diseased, but its just a fetish. Bertox worshippers are just fetish freaks.

Brell - Wow. What kind of coward worships the god who wants us to hide from the sun?

Bristlebane - So you think going to church to learn how to be good at comedy, pranking, and fun is the right idea? Its basically setting sail for fail.

Cazic - I will give it a pass. Its sensible to fear the god who allows you to inspire fear in others. Maybe a little emo, but for an evil choice its your best bet.

Erollsi - God of P*****s

Innoruuk - The dick dastardly god. I can imagine all the dark elves and humans twisting their mustache and yelling NYEH!!! at people. Terrible.

Karana - Its like the zeus god of everquest, except instead of shoving lightning bolts up peoples asses, you use soft, gentle, calming rain. Weak.

Mithaniel - God of naivety.

Prexus - Again, its like you missed the mark on Zeus. At least oceans are somewhat threatening. I will give this a pass of mediocrity.

Quellious - So you are a group of shirtless men in a circle in the dojo (or temple) who worship the ground a little girl walks on and think about her all day? Excuse me while I call child protective services.

Rallos Zek - The god of kicking mother****ing ass. Good choice.

Rodcet Nife - ET is kind of gay.

Solusek Ro - The screamapillar god for people who are sexually attracted and want to put their **** into fire.

The tribunal - Very boring to follow a bunch of judges.

Tunare - Momma's boys

Veeshan - You like to sing songs and play drums about why your own race is weak and inferior to another race.

You know what's ironic? The only race here not stupid enough to be able to even **** up their choice in diety is the race that's supposedly stupid in the first place.

Disclaimer: I censored bad words to protect you since you need protection.

Wonkie
11-28-2018, 06:39 PM
Bristlebane - So you think going to church to learn how to be good at comedy, pranking, and fun is the right idea? Its basically setting sail for fail.

Bristlebane is more like getting someone else to go to church thinking they can get chicks.

Muggens
11-28-2018, 06:45 PM
Stop dissin' Rodcet Nife, ya'll know nuthin bout him!

Muggens
11-28-2018, 07:00 PM
Also, aint nuthin wrong bein a mommas boy

Nexii
11-28-2018, 07:07 PM
OP = closet Innoruuk worshipper...sensing a lot of hate for things

ScaringChildren
11-28-2018, 07:10 PM
I knew I liked Quellious for a reason

Thomacles
11-28-2018, 07:27 PM
One thing I never understood, if you are a woshipper of Cazic, why are you still KoS to him?

indiscriminate_hater
11-28-2018, 07:34 PM
it's a religion, not a faction

Danth
11-28-2018, 07:35 PM
Brell - ...the god who wants us to hide from the sun?

Doesn't that make this dude pretty much the patron saint of EQ players in general?

Danth

Nixtar
11-28-2018, 07:36 PM
Disclaimer: I censored bad words to protect you since you need protection.

Bless you. <3

America
11-28-2018, 08:04 PM
pretty gosh darn gay

Bardp1999
11-28-2018, 08:36 PM
The only god I worship is Lord of The Mace Vyneroth

c u REAL soon

beargryllz
11-28-2018, 08:43 PM

PREACH

d3r14k
11-28-2018, 09:20 PM
I am offended by your synopsis of Tunare followers. We are NOT momma's bo--

What's that mother? Tendies are done? Comiiiiiiiiingggg!

beargryllz
11-28-2018, 09:44 PM
One thing I never understood, if you are a woshipper of Cazic, why are you still KoS to him?

I'm pretty sure iksar start out max ally to CT

Everyone else is smooth-skinned garbage and CT will rightly annihilate them

Irulan
11-28-2018, 11:03 PM
Unprotected thread just got narrated by a random internet entity... (https://clyp.it/qccpyap5?token=28eda76ab4a802d5f1123ed1011c7bf9)

Sonderbeast
11-28-2018, 11:11 PM
Cazic - I will give it a pass. Its sensible to fear the god who allows you to inspire fear in others. Maybe a little emo, but for an evil choice its your best bet.

CT is metal

Nexii
11-28-2018, 11:15 PM
Only simps go agnostic

NegaStoat
11-28-2018, 11:30 PM

I immediately went to appropriate web sites to look for rule 34 of Quellious and came up empty handed. This is a crime. I'll see what I can create using Legos to correct this internet crime.

Cen
11-28-2018, 11:49 PM
Unprotected thread just got narrated by a random internet entity... (https://clyp.it/qccpyap5?token=28eda76ab4a802d5f1123ed1011c7bf9)

KERMIT THE FROG

Irulan
11-28-2018, 11:51 PM
KERMIT THE FROG

Fair critique! I hear it ya

Cen
11-28-2018, 11:56 PM
Fair critique! I hear it ya

But thanks for the info on tribunal, I actually not know that :D

Mead
11-29-2018, 12:13 AM

https://i.imgur.com/lRPkmkV.gif

Gilder
11-29-2018, 10:03 AM

/thread

kaev
11-29-2018, 10:57 AM
Brell - ...the god who wants us to hide from the sun?

Doesn't that make this dude pretty much the patron saint of EQ players in general?

Danth

America
11-29-2018, 11:39 AM
https://i.imgur.com/lRPkmkV.gif

i like Tunare but i always found RZ the sexiest :)

Borak
11-29-2018, 12:55 PM
Someone hasn't kept up with their science fiction. As Stargate SG-1 taught us, little gray aliens = Asgardians = Thor. Don't mess with Rodcet Nife or he'll hammer the shit out of you.

Bardp1999
11-29-2018, 02:06 PM
Great custom content would be "Lord of the Mace" as a custom religion and a custom "Mace Quest" that awarded the ability to summon a small dog and a floating mace as vanity items

bigjeff100
11-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Was Rodcet Nife ever introduced on life as a killable god? Which leads to my next question- What gods on that list were/were not ever introduced in EQ?

JayDee
11-29-2018, 02:27 PM
I am an erudite and celebrate kwanzaa

ScaringChildren
11-29-2018, 02:42 PM
I am an erudite and celebrate kwanzaa

https://i.imgur.com/BMD4VRd.jpg

Wonkie
11-29-2018, 02:46 PM
Great custom content would be "Lord of the Mace" as a custom religion and a custom "Mace Quest" that awarded the ability to summon a small dog and a floating mace as vanity items

hi

kaev
11-29-2018, 02:58 PM
Someone hasn't kept up with their science fiction. As Stargate SG-1 taught us, little gray aliens = Asgardians = Thor. Don't mess with Rodcet Nife or he'll hammer the shit out of you.

Just watched the Babylon 5 episode where Bester learns his girlfriend has been turned into a weapon system by the Shadows and gets a visual from her mind of the aliens who did it. Rodcet Nife really isn't the sweetheart you imagine him to be...

Bardp1999
11-29-2018, 05:22 PM
hi

thank you for acknowledging me as a person and a friend

https://i.imgur.com/OJIVBfv.png

bigjeff100
11-29-2018, 05:36 PM
So, as they added servers they tended to make up sub-gods and demi gods. There's like Ralph Zek, Valerie Thule, and a whole list of gods that seemed to pop up out of no where as they released new servers over the course vanilla through PoP.

Original Servers were (I think):
Bertoxxulous
Cazic Thule
E`Ci *
Fennin Ro
Karana?
Mithaniel
Povar *
Rallos Zek
Solusek Ro
Tarew Marr *
The Rathe
Veeshan *
Xegony

Of those, the ones with * were not raid mobs to my recollection. Karana appeared in BoT, but I dont' recall killing him. Was he not killable, or just didn't drop loot. Anyone?

I'll also add that I don't recall Nameless, Brell, Prexus, Quellious, and Rodcet Nife being mobs you killed from the second round of servers.

So, my answer is: Eci, Karana, Povar, T Marr, Veeshan, Brell, Prexus, Quellious, and Rodcet Nife. Some would argue killing Cornaiv counted as killing Eci, T Marr, and Povar -- but I am not counting it.

I quit after beating Time in PoP, so no help after that.

I have always loved the diety's on EQ, i love the mystery behind them all, and the stories. Thanks for providing some light on it all, i quit after Luclin since my parents computer couldn't handle the Bazaar or the new models.

so after explaining it all, you mention those that weren't raid mobs, but were all these diety's still in the game in some form? Even if they didn't have a loot table or could be killed? Like isn't Bristlebane in PoM in P99 but he has no loot table?

I remember even seeing some picture of like a dead veeshan in some place called "The void" Or something like that. Not sure if it was real or not..

lctucker2999
11-29-2018, 06:36 PM
I believe Karana made an appearance in BoT after you killed Agnarr who was the actual raid boss.

ScaringChildren
11-29-2018, 06:38 PM
thank you for acknowledging me as a person and a friend

https://i.imgur.com/OJIVBfv.png

I like this post.

This is a good post.