PDA

View Full Version : Let us know you voted in this thread

America
11-06-2018, 05:41 PM
Post HERE to let us know you did your civic duty by either voting FOR, or AGAINST President Donald J. Trump. you may also have "11th hour" discussion of policy ITT. This is the most important midterm in history and could affect tons of stuff like whether abortion gets illegalized again, that's a hot one and it could go either way.

Daallee
11-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Crippling apathy prevented me from voting.

Wonkie
11-06-2018, 05:47 PM
This is the most important midterm in history and could affect tons of stuff like whether abortion gets illegalized again, that's a hot one and it could go either way.

nuh uh

Nexii
11-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Did not vote

Check12345
11-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Did not vote

I like you Nexii, but on this issue... you are part of the problem.

Shitty voting = shitty candidates that get away with shitty shit.

Fully engaged electorates produce the best candidates during the primaries so we don't have to choose between a douche bag and a shit sandwich in the generals.

----

Voted by mail like a month ago, those ballets are counted first... because imma nerd.

Wonkie
11-06-2018, 06:08 PM

Fully engaged electorates produce the best candidates during the primaries so we don't have to choose between a douche bag and a shit sandwich in the generals.

----

Voted by mail like a month ago, those ballets are counted first... because imma nerd.

she's not allowed to vote

katrik
11-06-2018, 06:12 PM

----

Well, she's a Canadian, so.

kaev
11-06-2018, 06:15 PM

----

sorry nope.

Shitty 2-party system guarantees that it's always just a fucking "my team > your team" bullshit contest. You'll never see more than the occasional accidental decent candidate while the repdems continue to rule, and that's the way the moneywhores like it, easier to buy the legislation and judges they want that way.

misterbonkers
11-06-2018, 06:17 PM
http://imgur.com/a/5zVcgsG

fuck rick scott and ron desantis

misterbonkers
11-06-2018, 06:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3VTvLVM.jpg

goobered and can't edit in rnf, but here ya go anyways

kaev
11-06-2018, 06:24 PM
voted anyway, hope springs eternal or some such baloney

Wonkie
11-06-2018, 06:25 PM

c'mon katty its not a fun game if you give it up so easy

ScaringChildren
11-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Voted all Republican because I'm a privileged, homophobic, transported, xenamorphic Nazi

Get mad

America
11-06-2018, 06:36 PM
my hands situation gives me limited daily AP so i didnt bother to take pic of my mail in ballot covered in coffee grounds before i took out the trash

haha!

typed by hand

Suwu
11-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Shame if you didn't vote, people kill for this freedom.

Check12345
11-06-2018, 06:40 PM
sorry nope.

Shitty 2-party system guarantees that it's always just a fucking "my team > your team" bullshit contest. You'll never see more than the occasional accidental decent candidate while the repdems continue to rule, and that's the way the moneywhores like it, easier to buy the legislation and judges they want that way.

sure with first past the post voting models (1 person, 1 vote) we mathematically end up in a two party system, but that doesn't mean we give up and don't pay attention which is what gives us:

douche bag vs shit sandwich

this midterm is expected to have an 'amazing' turn out, amazing being what... 55 percent participation?

we make our own beds as a country

Check12345
11-06-2018, 06:41 PM
she's not allowed to vote

who boy am i angry now

Zipity
11-06-2018, 06:47 PM
I voted last year, but this year my local voting station was moved to a school...and well I’m not allowed within 500yds of a school

ScaringChildren
11-06-2018, 06:49 PM
my hands situation gives me limited daily AP so i didnt bother to take pic of my mail in ballot covered in coffee grounds before i took out the trash

haha!

typed by hand

I approve of the Fallout reference.

misterbonkers
11-06-2018, 06:50 PM
I voted last year, but this year my local voting station was moved to a school...and well I知 not allowed within 500yds of a school

https://i.imgur.com/7pvEwzG.png

ScaringChildren
11-06-2018, 06:53 PM
Reddit had a thread about helping people vote.
https://i.imgur.com/B2EhhoA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Check12345
11-06-2018, 06:59 PM
For those that don't know about first past the post and alternative voting models, here ya go.

First Past the Post (1 person, 1 vote) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo)

Alternative Voting Model (Instant Run-Offs) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_921074&feature=iv&list=SPC1C0D3F2BA472F62&src_vid=s7tWHJfhiyo&v=3Y3jE3B8HsE)

https://i.imgur.com/jAZHpmH.gif

Troxx
11-06-2018, 07:00 PM
Post HERE to let us know you did your civic duty by either voting FOR, or AGAINST President Donald J. Trump. you may also have "11th hour" discussion of policy ITT. This is the most important midterm in history and could affect tons of stuff like whether abortion gets illegalized again, that's a hot one and it could go either way.

Voted against. Strongly against. I've always considered myself a fiscal conservative but social liberal.

The last two years have been an embarrassment for America, both domestic and abroad.

Wonkie
11-06-2018, 07:03 PM
"Hoosier Joe" Donnelly getting dunked on by Mike "Eva" Braun

ScaringChildren
11-06-2018, 07:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/eO1VkjO_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

ScaringChildren
11-06-2018, 07:10 PM
"Hoosier Joe" Donnelly getting dunked on by Mike "Eva" Braun

Don't worry, you guys have the Blue Wave on your side

America
11-06-2018, 07:11 PM
my vote for trump 2016 was like drawing on a bow string that shoots a arrow of liberalism

i have every base covered i am impenetrable

tycohunden
11-06-2018, 07:12 PM
doesn't matter, the vote only decides if the overthrow will be military or civil.
I can't help but want the military to take over and bring us back to some normalcy with Pinpochet style problem solving.
But I'm pretty deep into the rabbit hole at this point! Either way I hope for leftist tears, rightist tears are so much more mature and boring. Leftist tears are aggressive and spicy!

Wonkie
11-06-2018, 07:17 PM
doesn't matter, the vote only decides if the overthrow will be military or civil.
I can't help but want the military to take over and bring us back to some normalcy with Pinpochet style problem solving.
But I'm pretty deep into the rabbit hole at this point! Either way I hope for leftist tears, rightist tears are so much more mature and boring. Leftist tears are aggressive and spicy!

which result results in the junta, puta?

America
11-06-2018, 07:22 PM

please describe what is abnormal. economy is great. air is clean. iphones are shiny.

is the weird thing your friends' brains on Facebook?

Swish2
11-06-2018, 08:14 PM
The last two years have been an embarrassment for America, both domestic and abroad.

You're with her.

Jimjam
11-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Didn't vote.

maskedmelon
11-06-2018, 08:33 PM
voted for the good guys and some bad guys too because there weren't any good guy options. overall though, I'd say my ballot was a glowing endorsement of the greatest POTUS of this millennium.

p.s. only losers hate winning.

Tenderizer
11-06-2018, 08:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Bqu5W9d.jpg?3

NegaStoat
11-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Voted early with a hand delivered mail in ballot. Confirmed with the worker that no one had previously voted in my name for this election, and that my ballot was correctly filled out. I live in CA so I have to double check just to make sure that some asshat didn't fill out a Mail In Ballot in my name which results in a 'confusion' situation. It doesn't matter I guess - Dems still have thousands of dead people voting in San Francisco and Los Angeles.

ScaringChildren
11-06-2018, 08:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uhCZx46_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

katrik
11-06-2018, 09:02 PM
I BOATED TODAY. WEATHER WAS GREAT.

rollin5k
11-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Heroin needles, human feces, hiv pills or nice respectable families, civil liberties, freedom of speech. Such a hard decision.

Wonkie
11-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Braun won, the Senate is no longer in play.

Check12345
11-06-2018, 10:37 PM
The house... :D
https://i.imgur.com/QZlh14a.jpg

Mead
11-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Did not vote

----

https://i.imgur.com/Yu6v0oz.gif

Tethler
11-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Didn't see Bush 9/11 option, went home.

ScaringChildren
11-06-2018, 10:54 PM
The house... :D
https://i.imgur.com/QZlh14a.jpg

heh (https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/11/07/jake-tapper-this-is-not-a-blue-wave-rep-andy-barr-amy-mcgrath-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/2018-midterm-elections/)

Hodor_
11-06-2018, 10:56 PM
Hodor

Ahldagor
11-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Voted weeks ago. Met the city commisioner while in line. Nice guy.

kyrobo
11-06-2018, 11:22 PM
I wrote in Vermin Supreme for every option on the ballot, including yes/no measures.

Nikkanu
11-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Voted yes for legal pot in Michigan, LETS GO!

Wonkie
11-07-2018, 01:03 AM
OP was kinda right and very wrong, in an accidental way on both.

SCOTUS is already conservative majority, but they can add more Judges without the House able to do a lick about it. The Senate controls all that, so nothing really changed.

She is still very pretty.

aaezil
11-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Felons cant vote so rip 75% of p99 population

aaezil
11-07-2018, 02:05 AM
Bush did 9/11

Bboboo
11-07-2018, 02:14 AM
moving to fake news

feniin
11-07-2018, 02:43 AM
http://imgur.com/a/5zVcgsG

Jauna
11-07-2018, 03:45 AM
I voted but at the same time I voted for all the wrong reasons. 90% of the runners in New York started their fucking random phone calls or their adspace with "I am against trump and-" then tuned them out and voted for the people who said nothing about Trump, or those who were for Trump.

Canelek
11-07-2018, 04:15 AM
Fear-mongering and racism--the american way. You retards love that dumbass orange coward.

I will concede something here though... he has a huge following of idiots.

There, I conceded something.

Jauna
11-07-2018, 04:35 AM
There, I conceded something.

leave it to a liberal to make something outta nothing

Canelek
11-07-2018, 04:44 AM
leave it to a liberal to make something outta nothing

Real cute. Go eat some more Xanax.

Jauna
11-07-2018, 04:52 AM
Real cute. Go eat some more Xanax.

As condescending as you are trying to be we both know what I said was true.

Yasi
11-07-2018, 05:07 AM
I voted for Merkel.

shuklak
11-07-2018, 05:13 AM
Wrote in for mayor Quimby

Canelek
11-07-2018, 05:20 AM
As condescending as you are trying to be we both know what I said was true.

That is so fucking condescending. And really dude, unless you are merging sentences like a boss, you should not be posting at all.

Also, you seem like someone that could use a wee bit of mental health evaluation. I am not qualified, of course.

Jauna
11-07-2018, 05:24 AM
That is so fucking condescending.

But unlike you I am not trying to hide it. And after using liberaltranslate.com I got "Unless you agree with me you should not be posting at all" and lets be honest, thats shit on so many fronts.

And lastly, would you take weight loss advice from a fatty? Not saying you are fat just using it as a analogy.

deezy
11-07-2018, 05:56 AM
i voted for kylo ren

Ruhtar
11-07-2018, 06:20 AM
I did not vote, because it does not matter. Hope this helps!

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 06:26 AM
Where was that blue wave, huh?

More like a tiny splash. Lol

Mead
11-07-2018, 07:29 AM
Where was that blue wave, huh?

More like a tiny splash. Lol

bottom of page 4

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 07:39 AM
bottom of page 4

That's the only blue wave Democrats saw :D

Nixtar
11-07-2018, 08:17 AM
US politics in a nutshell: Present two shitty alternatives, everyone argues with the tried and true "I know what you are, but what am I?"-technique, nothing changes, and <insert memes and outrage here>.

fuckshit22
11-07-2018, 09:19 AM
vote third party until the RNC and DNC are abandoned and dissolved, they no longer represent the majority of american's and do not deserve the support they get. any support either party gets is a result of americans voting against a perceived boogieman. meaningful legislation will never pass under these oligarchs, oppressors, and warmongers.

America
11-07-2018, 10:30 AM
preteens for israel

thats a double on tawn dray

Canelek
11-07-2018, 11:02 AM
Budweiser-drinking idiots.

(hope you enjoy your welfare)

reznor_
11-07-2018, 11:18 AM
I voted. I wish we had three parties here. But I still voted cause I知 not a fucking child.

fuckshit22
11-07-2018, 11:25 AM

thanks for enlightening us dipshit.

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 11:31 AM

Nice working class bigotry there. Tell me why should we vote for your side again?

The Left is now the corporate-loving Bourgeoisie. How hilarious.

fuckshit22
11-07-2018, 11:49 AM
Nice working class bigotry there. Tell me why should we vote for your side again?

The Left is now the corporate-loving Bourgeoisie. How hilarious.

more like the social media left loves their trendy suicidal slave crafted iphones, the civilian working class left is actually trying to tax the hell out of corporations, an appropriate response to decades of de industrialization, outsourcing, dangerous environmental deregulation and the dismantling of the lower class safety net while propping up the golden parachute billionaire class that plays russian roulette with the economy.

XeroKill
11-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Only simpletons actually believe their vote counts. The biggest con that was ever played on the American people was convincing them to abide the two party system. This shit is all pro-wrestling. It's a lot of smack talk and theater in the ring but once the lights go down and they are back in the locker room, it is all ass-slaps, high-fives and good-games! There is only one team, and voters are just the fans that think showing up makes them part of the action.

d-tron
11-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Only simpletons actually believe their vote counts. The biggest con that was ever played on the American people was convincing them to abide the two party system. This shit is all pro-wrestling. It's a lot of smack talk and theater in the ring but once the lights go down and they are back in the locker room, it is all ass-slaps, high-fives and good-games! There is only one team, and voters are just the fans that think showing up makes them part of the action.

Hot take here, really makes u think.

Nikkanu
11-07-2018, 12:19 PM

Recreational pot is legal in Michigan, so my vote counted. :D

Canelek
11-07-2018, 12:20 PM
(sorry you live in a flyover state; enjoy your clean coal)

fuckshit22
11-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Recreational pot is legal in Michigan, so my vote counted. :D

michigan wins the midterms well done.

America
11-07-2018, 12:32 PM
more like the social media left loves their trendy suicidal slave crafted iphones, the civilian working class left is actually trying to tax the hell out of corporations, an appropriate response to decades of de industrialization, outsourcing, dangerous environmental deregulation and the dismantling of the lower class safety net while propping up the golden parachute billionaire class that plays russian roulette with the economy.

i think the TV show South Park said it best when they gave us a choice between "a giant douche" and "a turd sandwhich"

Canelek
11-07-2018, 12:32 PM

Lol, what? Your golden(orange) god loves nothing more than billionaires and celebrities. Or is Hannity's dick choking off your big boy words?

fuckshit22
11-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Lol, what? Your golden(orange) god loves nothing more than billionaires and celebrities.

oh my god you are too stupid to realize we both hate trump.

Or is Hannity's dick choking off your big boy words?

oh my god what in the fuck does that even mean? Here is a good example of the social media left, he cannot debate, he cannot recognize shared points of opinion by people who didn't trust killary, so democrats will continue to lose elections because civilian working class democrats are over-represented by these idiots.

XeroKill
11-07-2018, 12:44 PM
(sorry you live in a flyover state; enjoy your clean coal)

Oh no... a dweeb coastie made fun of me for living in the only state with the means, both physically and fiscally, to actually sustain itself. A state that produces more than half the entire body of the military that lets the "men" in his coastal abode sleep soundly at night. A state with a GDP and unemployment rate most developed countries would die for. Whatever will I do? If only we could all be like Californians, with their crippling debt, devastated social programs, rampant homelessness, and best of all their heroin needles and human defecation smeared all over the streets. Where did we go wrong!?

*fans the vapors*

fuckshit22
11-07-2018, 12:47 PM
i think the TV show South Park said it best when they gave us a choice between "a giant douche" and "a turd sandwhich"

i think chris hedges said it best when he said something to the effect that we were given the option between an inept facist, and a clever more PR-PC driven facist.

An inept facist is useful in that hopefully his inability to lie well he can act as an orange highlighter to the American people that we are all in bondage under this 2 party empire state.

d-tron
11-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Oh no... a dweeb coastie made fun of me for living in the only state with the means, both physically and fiscally, to actually sustain itself. A state that produces more than half the entire body of the military that lets the "men" in his coastal abode sleep soundly at night. A state with a GDP and unemployment rate most developed countries would die for. Whatever will I do? If only we could all be like Californians, with their crippling debt, devastated social programs, rampant homelessness, and best of all their heroin needles and human defecation smeared all over the streets. Where did we go wrong!?

*fans the vapors*

Now here's some good pro wrestling style smack talk.

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 01:07 PM
Lol, what? Your golden(orange) god loves nothing more than billionaires and celebrities. Or is Hannity's dick choking off your big boy words?

<npc style='insult:spraytan;'>Orange Man Bad!</npc>

XeroKill
11-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Now here's some good pro wrestling style smack talk.

This one gets it. :D

America
11-07-2018, 05:25 PM
i think chris hedges said it best when he said something to the effect that we were given the option between an inept facist, and a clever more PR-PC driven facist.

An inept facist is useful in that hopefully his inability to lie well he can act as an orange highlighter to the American people that we are all in bondage under this 2 party empire state.

this got me thinking. keep fighting the good fight brother.

Tenderizer
11-07-2018, 08:22 PM

Jelly toast

Ghostly
11-08-2018, 07:58 AM
Trumps great for America, whether you like it or not.

ScaringChildren
11-08-2018, 08:29 AM
Trumps great for America, whether you like it or not.

Yasi
11-08-2018, 09:47 AM
When talking with people about politics, I always say "hard for me to understand where all these right wing dorks are hiding, because I don't have contact to any of those". And then suddenly I realized that apparently a lot of them play EQ.

rollin5k
11-08-2018, 10:56 AM
You have to be fucking kidding you don't know why conservatives don't notice themselves publicly?? Dumb ass look at how Hollywood and the Media treat them.
https://youtu.be/3u_Z2oBnhcE

rollin5k
11-08-2018, 10:56 AM
Notice = voice

misterbonkers
11-08-2018, 11:20 AM
don't you ever get tired of shilling your echo chamber, rollin?

Wonkie
11-08-2018, 11:21 AM
the most popular news channel, all three branches of government

so persecuted!

America
11-08-2018, 11:30 AM
ya but yet you still cant talk aboyut it publicly. makes u think

Tenderizer
11-08-2018, 02:25 PM
stuff like whether abortion gets illegalized again, that's a hot one and it could go either way.

its hot because thats what youre told. reality is abortion is a medical choice not a religious one. pretty sure "freedom of religion" is still a thing which grants "freedom from religion'.... your body, your choice, your sin. nobody elses concern.

Government cant force religious people to pay tax for abortion, but to set a precedent of having the option of defense against certain taxes.....well, then the whole farce falls apart.

just think, the ability to see what you dont want to pay for taxes and then putting that money towards other taxes you believe in! guys, thats way too much freedom. keep voting

ScaringChildren
11-08-2018, 02:28 PM
the most popular news channel, all three branches of government

so persecuted!

I'll give you $10 if you walk down any street with a Trump hat on.

ScaringChildren
11-08-2018, 02:31 PM
its hot because thats what youre told. reality is abortion is a medical choice not a religious one.

What about all the illuminati politicians that worship Moloch? (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch)

k9quaint
11-08-2018, 02:40 PM
All we need is a virus that is 100% lethal and only strikes people who worship books.

Then the scourge of Bvmmy will finally be lifted from the US.

Wonkie
11-08-2018, 02:40 PM
I'll give you $10 if you walk down any street with a Trump hat on.

it's called the marketplace of ideas bucko

ScaringChildren
11-08-2018, 02:42 PM
it's called the marketplace of ideas bucko

Yeah, and your kind doesn't believe in it.

Wonkie
11-08-2018, 02:44 PM
Yeah, and your kind doesn't believe in it.

look if u wanna prostitute urself for $10 go right ahead. i'll wait for a better offer.

Cecily
11-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Hi, I知 with the David Trone campaign for Congress and we池e on your neighborhood today to answer any questions you may have about our candidate and see if we can count on your support for the upcoming election.

ScaringChildren
11-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Hi, I知 with the David Trone campaign for Congress and we池e on your neighborhood today to answer any questions you may have about our candidate and see if we can count on your support for the upcoming election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6vhM7waF3k

ScaringChildren
11-08-2018, 02:55 PM
look if u wanna prostitute urself for $10 go right ahead. i'll wait for a better offer.

So the job is too dangerous and you want more?

Wonkie
11-08-2018, 02:56 PM
So the job is too dangerous and you want more?

nah. i already have $10 and it only costs $1 fine to punch a nazi.

i wonder if there's a discount per dozen

Cecily
11-08-2018, 02:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6vhM7waF3k

Yes, I saw the sign but I知 not soliciting. I知 not offering to sell you anything or buying anything from you. If you池e going to bother putting a sign on your house, you should look up the definition of the words on it. Now shut up and take this propaganda.

ScaringChildren
11-08-2018, 03:00 PM
nah. i already have $10 and it only costs $1 fine to punch a nazi.

i wonder if there's a discount per dozen

If you wore a Trump hat, you could punch yourself for free

ScaringChildren
11-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Yes, I saw the sign but I知 not soliciting. I知 not offering to sell you anything or buying anything from you. If you池e going to bother putting a sign on your house, you should look up the definition of the words on it. Now shut up and take this propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7X2_V60YK8

Wonkie
11-08-2018, 03:01 PM
If you wore a Trump hat, you could punch yourself for free

Economists Hate Him!

Cecily
11-08-2018, 03:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7X2_V60YK8

I知 not trespassing either. The Supreme Court supports our right to inform voters about who will be representing them. Now if you値l just fill out this pledge card.. Name Address Phone Number E-mail, check those boxes saying you値l vote for Trone and take a Lawn sign... would you be interested in volunteering for the campaign?

ScaringChildren
11-08-2018, 03:09 PM
I知 not trespassing either. The Supreme Court supports our right to inform voters about who will be representing them. Now if you値l just fill out this pledge card.. Name Address Phone Number E-mail, check those boxes saying you値l vote for Trone and take a Lawn sign... would you be interested in volunteering for the campaign?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlJuxpeTats

Cecily
11-08-2018, 03:15 PM
Great! Thank you for the support and we’ll see you on the 6th! It’s been a pleasure talking to you, sir.

ScaringChildren
11-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Great! Thank you for the support and we値l see you on the 6th! It痴 been a pleasure talking to you, sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvNfsn5BSrc

Teppler
11-08-2018, 05:33 PM
What about all the illuminati politicians that worship Moloch? (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch)

https://img.fireden.net/tg/image/1469/94/1469942360335.jpg

This thread is cringey npc normie central.

Drumpf is such a homophobic racist!!! Literally Hitler. Am I doing it right?

America
11-08-2018, 05:35 PM
is there a word for the "npc" equivalent that chugs 4chan content at some muddy dropping off point downstream (the_d etc)?

Teppler
11-08-2018, 05:37 PM
is there a word for the "npc" equivalent that chugs 4chan content at some muddy dropping off point downstream (the_d etc)?

Probably not. You guys steal all the rights memes anyways. Just call me an npc back and call it a day.

America
11-08-2018, 05:42 PM
Probably not. You guys steal all the rights memes anyways. Just call me an npc back and call it a day.

so you acquiesce to that characterization of your info consumption??

ps i'm not a lefty.

bruckner not fashwave 😬😬😬