PDA

View Full Version : calling all necro's if you see this guy.....

lanystvyl
03-25-2011, 01:25 PM
So I'm sitting on my butt down in Najena killing a few skelly's, got this smelly ass Ogre breathing down my neck....Omg the smell in that dungeon is so fucked up, normally I like ogres but this one has major problems. Anyway I'm sitting there waiting on the skelly to pop tick...tock..tick...tock dammit if I don't get hungry once in a while you know. So I get something going in the oven. Gone 3 fucking seconds..OK might had been a little longer. and I come back to see Kabobtick fucking little shit watching me die. He didn't have a scratch on him quite possible he took a few jabs at me on the way down also. I think he got mad because we where killing skelly's and I told him that we only kill bad skelly's and not to talk to them, but they turned him against me and there I was dead as a doornail so just be warned that Kabobtick may seem like he is your friend but he is really a two faced fuck nugget that will train your ass when you aren't looking.

quellren
03-25-2011, 01:39 PM
His brother Jabobtik is no better.
I swear that fucker gets paid to throw the fight. Every time I call him, he takes the long way around to get to whatever I've asked him to help me kill, then he throws some half-ass punches, occasionally 'accidentally' connecting for what seems like laughable damage between his whiffs and letting those swings get parried. I once watched a guard 5 lvls below HIM beat his skinny ass half to death.

I'm concerned those two have corrupted Jibn as well. He was always my go-to guy but last time I asked him to do some work for me on this pesky Kobold down the way, he didn't even lifetap once. Took his sweet time finding me around the corner in Bat-n-Bug too.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

Bruno
03-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Wut

Bruno
03-25-2011, 01:40 PM
You guys are so silly.

Bubbles
03-25-2011, 04:05 PM
I often summon until i get Goner and Laser. Those are two jobabers you can really count on.

Sephrana
03-25-2011, 04:40 PM
this thread made me giggle ;)

Pico
09-21-2011, 06:20 PM
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to at least 3 threads, purist will be permabanned by Rogean instead of freed. Copy and paste this, to be saved