PDA

View Full Version : Please [don't] add Luclin!

MagpieRockyl
07-09-2018, 01:02 PM
I really think Luclin wouldn't make p99 better:

-Moon
-Aliens
-Beastlords
-Bazaar
-nOt ClAsSiC REEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Bboboo
07-09-2018, 01:10 PM
you forgot fulfilling my furry fetish

MagpieRockyl
07-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Sneak pulling is a cowards mechanic - real pullers use a bow and deal with what Brell brings them.

MagpieRockyl
07-09-2018, 01:20 PM
At me bro, come.

https://i.imgur.com/NNsc3PY.jpg

Raavak
07-09-2018, 01:22 PM
I would wager many people play here because they share the server owners disdain for Luclin. The expansion was very non-Everquest-ish.

aaezil
07-09-2018, 01:26 PM
Lol these noobie monk tears

LulzSect©
07-09-2018, 01:32 PM
I would wager many people play here because they share the server owners disdain for Luclin. The expansion was very non-Everquest-ish.

MagpieRockyl
07-09-2018, 01:57 PM
I'll take that wager. I disagree that it is because of some failure on part of the dev team for the original Everquest. After BUshToWers and the passing of the Patriot Act, the world as we knew it completely changed. This generation lost something important in the 00's - heck, we got Hannah Montana, Fairly Oddparents, MTV turned into a reality TV station, Vegans. No wonder everyone is now currently suffering from anti-social personality disorders and fixated anxiety disorders. The vast majority of players in the world-spherical just wanted to go back to something simple, something pure, comforting - and a timelocked BLUE PVE Everquest without sneak-pulling filled the void for those of us here today.

Eat your meds kiddos

Mblake1981
07-09-2018, 02:11 PM
As long as they bring back sneak pulling, I don't care what they do.

*picks up elf tranny hooker in east freeport*

"hey, it's all the same in the dark!"

shuklak
07-09-2018, 02:58 PM
As American as stealing land from natives.

radda
07-09-2018, 05:47 PM
how bout that bard sneak/hide?
that was a great ride

AzzarTheGod
07-10-2018, 03:23 AM
i miss the era when we had chad posters.

Tethler
07-10-2018, 04:56 AM

Eh, I didn't hate Luclin, and my best EQ memories were during PoP. I'm here because of the good server population and the no-boxing rule. I would enjoy experiencing Luclin and PoP again, but the no-box rule is a pretty big deal. So, here I stay.

Sinistria
07-10-2018, 06:18 AM
heck, we got Hannah Montana, Fairly Oddparents, MTV turned into a reality TV station, Vegans. No wonder everyone is now currently suffering from anti-social personality disorders and fixated anxiety disorders. The vast majority of players in the world-spherical just wanted to go back to something simple, something pure, comforting - and a timelocked BLUE PVE Everquest without sneak-pulling filled the void for those of us here today.

Eat your meds kiddos

thats worth a Sig