PDA

View Full Version : This drunk post was more thought out

Jauna
06-17-2018, 02:40 AM
Ever since Llandris'ses thing about the gnome and iksar lands post a few days ago I cannot stop thinking about suiciced looping my characters to start again but with the shit I already did over the years to see if it is fun or not. sure yeah the idea of making 10k on sacs sounds neat but god damnit what if I regret the choice like i forgot how to enter key sure whatever I still remember how to play a bard/war/rog/mag well enough to maybe blow a group or twos minds being half skyshrine and shit as a levelk 20 in mistmore with the amazing ability to twist songs/evade mago/hold agro/bnot pull agro but what if somewhere around leve 40 i regret everything and shunned by the gms for a mulligan and somewhere along the lines burn my own ass out but then again why do i have to do them all at once i can start with jauna and move on to th troll war if I like it yeah no fuck yes i can do this thanks rnf

who wantsd sacs sed a pm and wait a few days

Jauna
06-17-2018, 03:10 AM
That is part of the problem
WoW turned to shit
Got banned from ff14
NCsoft mmos are dead to me because of what they did to city of heroes
phone MMOs are auto grind horse shit that are basically single player with an always online chatbox
and I can only fap to the new conan rust mmo so much before i get bored of busty toned amazonian women and sex as a whole

MMOs are dead and I wish it wa snot true

Jauna
06-17-2018, 04:14 AM
You bastardize the essence of RPGs because wait didnt we have this fight before?

Youknow damn well it was the big tits and bikini armor mods that fueled your reply because they are from the same company whos popularity is fueled by the mod community.

the new skyrim pno the phone and the new fallout/rust collab will fail because no big titty mods in bikini armor akways online paid mod bulklshit

Jauna
06-17-2018, 04:22 AM
No, 99% of people who are into b ethesda games are console punks who dont know what a mod is bug the people who keep the game alive SEVEN years after its release are modders.

now with fallout4 bringing in the paid online mod horse shit and taking a year+ to release the creation kit forcing modders to use a modded skyrim modding kit to mod fallout 4 for a fucking year is when the bullshitstatrs to go downhill.

Bethesda iwll see the error or paid mods and will kill themselves long before noticing it

Jauna
06-17-2018, 04:23 AM
fucking MORROWIND is still relevant not because of xboxHUEG memes but becxause people went so far as to mae Morrowrim. from the ground fucking up a mod for skyrim but for morrowind from start to end

Swish2
06-17-2018, 04:14 PM
Basically we need a new MMORPG, I wonder if that'll fix everything...

Tethler
06-17-2018, 11:16 PM
EQ should implement loot boxes. That'll fix things.

Swish2
06-18-2018, 12:37 AM
1/1000 chance to acquire a guise or no drop manastone...can you imagine the bloomin onions spent on that?

skarlorn
06-18-2018, 12:49 AM
Stop drinking

Foxplay
06-18-2018, 04:41 AM
Basically we need a new MMORPG, I wonder if that'll fix everything...

Possibly pantheon...

But the chances of getting another sandbox mmo is slim, video games follow trends to an absolute fault. When one game of a certain type hits it big there is years of copy cat clones shat out until the gamers suffer from fatigue and over saturation. This happend with WoW and quickly developed into countless theme park mmo rebrandings to see what would stick. It happened with moba's until only a few actually good or the originals survived. Now you see it with battle Royal games, pubg originated it and Fortnite capitalized better on the idea by broadening it's appeal, but that won't stop the next couple of years of Royal clones trying to ride the proverbial wave despite in the past the vast majority of clones being complete failures

I think most people are fatigued in general on MMO's at least the idea of a "new" one. As the era of wow clones broke their confidence in developers

Swish2
06-18-2018, 09:31 PM
Now you see it with battle Royal games, pubg originated it and Fortnite capitalized better on the idea by broadening it's appeal...

H1Z1 started it. It was great. Playerunknown was the drive behind it but still. Funny how PUBG can think to sue Fortnite when H1Z1 had Battle Royale first.

Wonkie
06-18-2018, 10:18 PM
H1Z1 started it. It was great. Playerunknown was the drive behind it but still. Funny how PUBG can think to sue Fortnite when H1Z1 had Battle Royale first.

factually correct but soe/daybreak are more to blame for being terrible

Mblake81
06-18-2018, 10:49 PM
battle Royal games, pubg originated it and Fortnite capitalized better on the idea by broadening it's appeal

I heard it was minecraft first but this is where I seen it. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7tu7q0-YPA)

Mblake81
06-18-2018, 10:58 PM
But it just reinforces Fox's point, when Dayz became popular there was a rush to make another zombie survival game which is where H1Z1 came from.

Mead
06-19-2018, 03:10 AM
WoW classic will hold us off until Pantheon

Poe d2 and d3 just started new ladders the past week

a lot of ppl killin time with league or dota as well

I can’t even do anymore tlp. Shits beat

richice
06-19-2018, 08:51 AM
There is also Ashes of Creation (https://www.ashesofcreation.com/) Between Pantheon and AoC, one should be decent enough fun... right?