PDA

View Full Version : F-bomb F-bomb F-bomb

Jauna
06-03-2018, 04:26 AM
Meanwhile all you do in the popular streamlined zones because people are too afraid to go to other zsones or you think its cool to only play for 30 minutes at a time and leaving at random times hey look thiswas just a front for the other people who are used to seeing my name and seeing needless anger and cussing and people who mouse over threads to get the beginning of the thread but honestly the past month or so after I calmed down I am seeing less shitty people overall i dont know if people read these threads or weed themselves out eve tually but I been pretty fucking content with this games fanbase as of recently and things christ i should use a paragraph but fuck here you a tab so yeah.

this post was pretty much out of havit since stayiung home drunk to watch the FLCL season 2 world premire and the aftermath is now.

Keep up doing the good work people and thank fuck for that one woodelf bard in mistmoore the other day in full fucking crusty armor pulling and ccing like a god damn mother uccking champion making my day on my dwarf paladin who will remain nameless a fucking experience to remember li8ke that one tingling yuou get in your lower stomache area on a ride with shit like pulling bringing mob to camp and leaving the camp after i get agro for you to pull and fucking nail that shit and getting GY mobs that eventually wiped us 5+ hours into the group but still was forgiven because i wanna name you but realize all my other posts went ooutwith names and keeping tradassion but thank you for not fucking sucking like every baby blue i must stay at camp and sing songs of my people please fuck me in the ass wave of bards that came before you because you may or maye not read these as thhreads

Jauna
06-03-2018, 04:30 AM
fuuuck you person who made like 10 spacebars into a new paragraph you ruined my thing

Swish2
06-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Meanwhile all you do in the popular streamlined zones because people are too afraid to go to other zsones or you think its cool to only play for 30 minutes at a time and leaving at random times hey look thiswas just a front for the other people who are used to seeing my name and seeing needless anger and cussing and people who mouse over threads to get the beginning of the thread but honestly the past month or so after I calmed down I am seeing less shitty people overall i dont know if people read these threads or weed themselves out eve tually but I been pretty fucking content with this games fanbase as of recently and things christ i should use a paragraph but fuck here you a tab so yeah.

this post was pretty much out of havit since stayiung home drunk to watch the FLCL season 2 world premire and the aftermath is now.

Keep up doing the good work people and thank fuck for that one woodelf bard in mistmoore the other day in full fucking crusty armor pulling and ccing like a god damn mother (f)uccking champion making my day on my dwarf paladin who will remain nameless a fucking experience to remember li8ke that one tingling yuou get in your lower stomache area on a ride with shit like pulling bringing mob to camp and leaving the camp after i get agro for you to pull and fucking nail that shit and getting GY mobs that eventually wiped us 5+ hours into the group but still was forgiven because i wanna name you but realize all my other posts went ooutwith names and keeping tradassion but thank you for not fucking sucking like every baby blue i must stay at camp and sing songs of my people please fuck me in the ass wave of bards that came before you because you may or maye not read these as thhreads

so cool with all those f-bombs :o

Wfrench1234
06-03-2018, 07:43 AM
Confuscious say: man who stand on toilet high on pot

Troxx
06-03-2018, 09:31 AM
This message is hidden because Jauna is on your ignore list.

Jauna is now officially the first person I've ever put on forum ignore.

Mead
06-03-2018, 10:10 AM
filed under drugs

ZiggyTheMuss
06-03-2018, 02:27 PM
R & F GOAT

Jauna
06-03-2018, 03:47 PM
I cant help but feel ever since Swish got banned he has been turning into that one kid with the notepad from Recess out of spite.

d3r14k
06-03-2018, 07:45 PM
This is a sub par Jakerees post with less morals.

I award you no forum points sir, and may Tunare have mercy on your soul.

Wonkie
06-03-2018, 08:18 PM
weekly webseries: nerd says swears online

fastboy21
06-04-2018, 06:02 AM

Keep up doing the good work people and thank fuck for that one woodelf bard in mistmoore the other day in full fucking crusty armor pulling and ccing like a god damn mother uccking champion making my day on my dwarf paladin who will remain nameless a fucking experience to remember li8ke that one tingling yuou get in your lower stomache area on a ride with shit like pulling bringing mob to camp and leaving the camp after i get agro for you to pull and fucking nail that shit and getting GY mobs that eventually wiped us 5+ hours into the group but still was forgiven because i wanna name you but realize all my other posts went ooutwith names and keeping tradassion but thank you for not fucking sucking like every baby blue i must stay at camp and sing songs of my people please fuck me in the ass wave of bards that came before you because you may or maye not read these as thhreads

Authored by Jauna.
Coauthored by cocaine.

HalflingWarrior
06-04-2018, 07:00 AM

Crysty
06-06-2018, 08:49 PM
I can't figure out if this was good or bad.

Diogene
06-07-2018, 06:12 AM
Actually if you do a quick search with fuck in the field, it yields to 1447 occurences, mainly authored by Jauna, master of fucks and friendly posts. Dude deserves a fuckin medal.

DinoTriz
06-07-2018, 06:19 AM
So who exactly are you mad at, bud?

kotton05
06-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Brad bless. Sounds like he needs chardok 2.0

Jauna
06-07-2018, 01:44 PM
You can tell you did read and didnt read the OP.

Dolalin
06-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Are these the people I'm playing with when I decide to take a break and log into EQ while working from home?

Am I really playing with barely-functional alcoholics and hardcore drug addicts?

On second thought don't answer that.

MagpieRockyl
06-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Are these the people I'm playing with when I decide to take a break and log into EQ while working from home?

Am I really playing with barely-functional alcoholics and hardcore drug addicts?

lol

Champion_Standing
06-07-2018, 02:12 PM

Anytime you play tbh, anyone who makes it past lvl 30 on P99 has serious problems.

Jauna
06-07-2018, 02:25 PM

The game is going on 20 years old
p99 is going on 9 years old
I do not know what you expected.
We relived the classic experience multiple times over and then some to spare and probably planning on opening a fourth account just to make more classic experiencesasa

DinoTriz
06-07-2018, 03:07 PM
Anytime you play tbh, anyone who makes it past lvl 30 on P99 has serious problems.

I've made over 25 different characters up to level 29 and retired each one.

I'm glad I'm completely normal and sane.

Halfelfbard
06-07-2018, 03:29 PM
Da fuq is he trying to say in first post...I re read it twice and its just a mess.

Champion_Standing
06-07-2018, 04:18 PM
I've made over 25 different characters up to level 29 and retired each one.

I'm glad I'm completely normal and sane.

That's probably a smaller time investment than one 60 tbh

DinoTriz
06-07-2018, 04:24 PM
That's probably a smaller time investment than one 60 tbh

My first character was a Rogue and I got him to 60.

It was a horrible choice.

Like chugging a gallon of chocolate milk before going for a jog.

Playing a Necro feels like a damn breeze. Hell, anything that gets spells and can solo greens is an improvement.

DinoTriz
06-07-2018, 04:56 PM
Iksar exp penalty plus pet stealing exp is a boner killer for me on Iksar necro

It's weird, I don't notice it.

I've been leveling relatively quickly on mine. I have been trying to live in high ZEM zones to mitigate things though.

The regen is too nice to pass up, considering you have Lich up 99.9% of the time.

MagpieRockyl
06-07-2018, 05:37 PM
good ninja edit. i'm guessin llandris.

Jauna
06-07-2018, 07:02 PM
pet stealing exp

Jauna
06-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Whups. How the hell do you let your pet steal your exp? Call it back after fear lands and cast the rest of your dots and only send it in maybe 30-40% of its health left.

Vormotus
06-08-2018, 01:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/D4B3dE1.gif

Swish2
06-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Iksar exp penalty plus pet stealing exp is a boner killer for me on Iksar necro

Pull the pet off at mob 20% health, let the dots do the rest... ezpz

Swish2
06-09-2018, 01:00 PM
Whups. How the hell do you let your pet steal your exp? Call it back after fear lands and cast the rest of your dots and only send it in maybe 30-40% of its health left.

Thank you for not swearing.

Jauna
06-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Protip: You dont get post counts in RnF