PDA

View Full Version : Teppler/Sinix and Crypt thread

Teppler
05-24-2018, 06:50 PM
Well I've inspired a lot of autist rage. Got people digging through all my posts looking for gotcha moments. Multiple threads on page 1. I'm not gonna read all of them. This is a catch all thread I'll read once in a while if you want me to respond to anything.

Kavious
05-24-2018, 07:41 PM
How much for a Hierophants Cloak?

Vheran
05-24-2018, 10:26 PM
Will you please be our official RnF Mascot

Rang
05-24-2018, 10:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FCSA45Q.png

MagpieRockyl
05-24-2018, 11:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FCSA45Q.png

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 01:14 AM
Bitches bitching on the forums because they can't do anything in game. Welcome to EQ. Play on red so you can do something about it or stfu.

Teppler
05-25-2018, 07:50 AM
How much for a Hierophants Cloak?

I priced the last few at 15k. I can't remember the last time I sold one though. Unlike JBB, hiero cloaks are lore. I usually get a good trade offer almost immediately when I put one for sale and I take it so I don't need to spend excessive time tunnel questing.

DinoTriz
05-25-2018, 09:07 AM
I priced the last few at 15k. I can't remember the last time I sold one though. Unlike JBB, hiero cloaks are lore. I usually get a good trade offer almost immediately when I put one for sale and I take it so I don't need to spend excessive time tunnel questing.

If I defend you on these forums, will you hook my shaman alt up with some shiny JBB?

I will change my avatar/sig to bless your holy name and I will even create a website advocating for your cause.

Let me be your wingman.....for the low low cost of a JBB.

Triiz
05-25-2018, 10:09 AM
Is this confirmation you intentionally wiped your monks group so you could log over and kill Hiero on shammy?

Teppler
05-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Is this confirmation you intentionally wiped your monks group so you could log over and kill Hiero on shammy?

Very silly conspiracy theory and desperate attempt to hold on to their camp/hiero. That guy claims I'm Barus. Admins have permission to check and write their findings.

How many USD do you sell Heiro cloaks for?

Isn't there a standard going rate? Last I checked it works out to a couple of dollars an hours which is far far..... far below my pay grade. That's why I tend to question a lot of RMT people. The people who are smart and crafty enough to make money off RMTing, all of them have the intelligence to be making at least 10x more per hour working a legitimate job.

MagpieRockyl
05-25-2018, 01:56 PM
Isn't there a standard going rate? Last I checked it works out to a couple of dollars an hours which is far far..... far below my pay grade. That's why I tend to question a lot of RMT people. The people who are smart and crafty enough to make money off RMTing, all of them have the intelligence to be making at least 10x more per hour working a legitimate job.

you're missing the obvious facts. they are drug addicts. they are degenerates. they have probably gone a long time without cultivating valuable skills. it's sick all around.

Teppler
05-25-2018, 02:43 PM
you're missing the obvious facts. they are drug addicts. they are degenerates. they have probably gone a long time without cultivating valuable skills. it's sick all around.

What junkie is going to sit around camping hieros for like less than like 5 dollars an hour?

I don’t buy that portrait of an rmter.

Quizlop
05-25-2018, 03:33 PM
What junkie is going to sit around camping hieros for like less than like 5 dollars an hour?

I wouldn't be so quick to discount some of the more serious drug addicts here. Camping elf pixels is one of the only ways to make money when you take 40mg of xanax a day.

MagpieRockyl
05-25-2018, 03:58 PM
it's seems like a good deal for them because they can "make money" while abusing the drug of their choice. it's usually heroin or another downer. i think some people take a lot of adderall when they play.

*shrug*

MagpieRockyl
05-25-2018, 04:08 PM
tahts very healthful mate hoping they are rawwwwwww!

Teppler
05-26-2018, 01:05 PM
New tale from Crypt today-

I'm doing Baron / Duke / Hiero.

Baron and Duke are down, I'm waiting for Hiero to spawn, I'm peering into his room.

Named hiero spawns. I start loading my buffs and resists. This other shaman Juuh rushing right in and starts fighting. Ugh. He gives it up after minor resistance and name calling.

He ends the conversation by saying I'm trying to cheat him and I just logged on right now like him.... I was there for over 5 hrs.

He leaves the room and within 30 seconds the golem rushes me.

Usually I don't attack the golem at all. They heal and cheal. So I'm fighting the named hiero and this golem gets trained on to me that makes the fight almost a sure death to me. Well I spend like 20-30 mins, come to close to dying a few times, but I manage to drain the golems mana and finish off the hiero.

Not too long after I see Juuh log back in to check the camp. Was he checking to see if I died to hiero by some chance or if his train was successful? You decide.

William_Munny15
05-26-2018, 01:33 PM
Thank god he didn't train you with the NG roaming frog, that woulda been sure death , even for a shaman of your skill

icedwards
05-26-2018, 02:01 PM
There should be an apptitude test you need to pass before receiving torpor. Would weed out a lot of these terrible shaman.

Wfrench1234
05-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Teppler doesn’t need a thread. Just needs a word. Awful.

Swish2
05-27-2018, 12:36 AM
New tale from Crypt today-

I'm doing Baron / Duke / Hiero.

Baron and Duke are down, I'm waiting for Hiero to spawn, I'm peering into his room.

Named hiero spawns. I start loading my buffs and resists. This other shaman Juuh rushing right in and starts fighting. Ugh. He gives it up after minor resistance and name calling.

He ends the conversation by saying I'm trying to cheat him and I just logged on right now like him.... I was there for over 5 hrs.

He leaves the room and within 30 seconds the golem rushes me.

Usually I don't attack the golem at all. They heal and cheal. So I'm fighting the named hiero and this golem gets trained on to me that makes the fight almost a sure death to me. Well I spend like 20-30 mins, come to close to dying a few times, but I manage to drain the golems mana and finish off the hiero.

Not too long after I see Juuh log back in to check the camp. Was he checking to see if I died to hiero by some chance or if his train was successful? You decide.

Pure scummery on this server. Did you screenshot the chat log?

HalflingWarrior
05-27-2018, 02:27 AM
A single Shammy monopolizing crypt all day on a bonus-XP-weekend-Saturday! What a great feller!

HalflingWarrior
05-27-2018, 02:31 AM
I remember when our group was in the crypt and this guy showed up. Told us we could either have the Hiero or all the rest of the C/E spawns. Actually managed to petition his way into getting the Hiero spawn.

C/E can't technically be claimed by a single group, according to the GMs.

Swish2
05-27-2018, 02:56 AM
I remember when our group was in the crypt and this guy showed up. Told us we could either have the Hiero or all the rest of the C/E spawns. Actually managed to petition his way into getting the Hiero spawn.

This isn't anything new, if someone wants to sit in a room and camp hiero they can...you just have the other 3 rooms and Emp ^^

Teppler
05-27-2018, 06:08 AM

That’s not how crypt works. If you’re killing the mobs and not letting the whole camp spawn then the camp is yours.

Teppler
05-27-2018, 06:09 AM
This isn't anything new, if someone wants to sit in a room and camp hiero they can...you just have the other 3 rooms and Emp ^^

Only if you get to crypt first. You can’t just squat in a room when teams are doing crypt.

HalflingWarrior
05-27-2018, 08:52 AM
Only if you get to crypt first. You can’t just squat in a room when teams are doing crypt.

Yes you can. The GM ruled in your favor, do you not recall this incident?

Carkle Jackson
05-27-2018, 10:24 AM

Teppler did the same to my group one time. We'd been clearing C/E for hours. We returned to the Crypt to start the cycle all over again and we find Sinix sitting in the Heiro room. We ask him what he was doing and he tries to rule lawyer us out of the camp. We petition and the GM sides with him and force us to give up either Heiro or everything else. There are few people on this server that I genuinely dislike. Sinix is near the top of that short list.

* I don't have fraps or logs or screenshots. I never intended to bring this up but all of the Teppler posts lately encouraged me to speak up.

Teppler
05-27-2018, 10:28 AM
Yes you can. The GM ruled in your favor, do you not recall this incident?

U must be thinking of someone different. I wouldn't lawyer that.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130202

This is a good discussion on the matter. The way I've always seen crypt done in my long time camping there is that if you are keeping your mobs down within reasonable time of them popping, those camps are yours. You don't need to be on right on top of their spawn point.

If this wasn't the right way to do camp then teams would risk losing crypt every time they run to clear Emp room unless you want to have a double standard between groups and solo/duo people.

Anyone has a right to claim any one single mob they want to do on this game.

Then if mobs are up for an unreasonable amount time, even if you are claiming them, they aren't yours.

Carkle Jackson
05-27-2018, 10:30 AM
Oh... And a month or two ago, when Teppler started his backfire posts, I was in Seb. I saw Sinix sitting at zone line naked. He was asking for people in ooc to pull his corpse from the Crypt. My rogue and cleric were both camped at zone line. I didn't offer. People were mocking him in ooc. I knew several rogues in zone. I sent them tells and asked them not to grab his corpse. They agreed not to.

That was a good day.

Teppler
05-27-2018, 10:31 AM
Teppler did the same to my group one time. We'd been clearing C/E for hours. We returned to the Crypt to start the cycle all over again and we find Sinix sitting in the Heiro room. We ask him what he was doing and he tries to rule lawyer us out of the camp. We petition and the GM sides with him and force us to give up either Heiro or everything else. There are few people on this server that I genuinely dislike. Sinix is near the top of that short list.

* I don't have fraps or logs or screenshots. I never intended to bring this up but all of the Teppler posts lately encouraged me to speak up.

Why do you liars lie?

I've never even had a situation where a GM showed up in real time to broker a situation. Any situation I've been in with GM's have been reporting a situation on these forums.

Carkle Jackson
05-27-2018, 10:34 AM
Why do you liars lie?

I've never even had a situation where a GM showed up in real time to broker a situation. Any situation I've been in with GM's have been reporting a situation on these forums.

GM sent my groupmate a tell. Did not show up in person.

I'm not lying.

Carkle Jackson
05-27-2018, 10:36 AM
Why do you liars lie?

If your perspective is "why is everybody lying about me" perhaps the problem is you are lying to yourself.

Teppler
05-27-2018, 10:37 AM
GM sent my groupmate a tell. Did not show up in person.

I'm not lying.

Who was the GM? Lets get him over here and settle this, Mr Liar. Or do you conveniently not know because you got hearsay from your groupmate?

eezl
05-27-2018, 10:37 AM
Teppler, regardless of everything, you are a master Troll for sure. Congrats.

Carkle Jackson
05-27-2018, 10:39 AM
Who was the GM? Lets get him over here and settle this, Mr Liar. Or do you conveniently not know because you got hearsay from your groupmate?

As I said, groupmate petitioned. Groupmate got the tell from the GM.

Teppler
05-27-2018, 10:43 AM
As I said, groupmate petitioned. Groupmate got the tell from the GM.

Well there was no gm involved. It sounds like your team mate just didn’t want to be apart of some cunty behavior you were thinking of doing and tricked you to scare you into not doing it.

Triiz
05-27-2018, 10:48 AM

I believe you but this seems dumb as hell. Doesn't make sense that one PH would be 1 camp and every other crypt mob would be another, the value of the drop should be irrelevant.

Either way if ever in this situation again, you should chose the Hiero then fraps him failing to clear the entire rest of the crypt without leaving spawns up, then take said spawns back.

Wonkie
05-27-2018, 10:48 AM
kinda greedy to whine about hiero when you have emp

HalflingWarrior
05-27-2018, 10:55 AM
I believe you but this seems dumb as hell. Doesn't make sense that one PH would be 1 camp and every other crypt mob would be another, the value of the drop should be irrelevant.

Either way if ever in this situation again, you should chose the Hiero then fraps him failing to clear the entire rest of the crypt without leaving spawns up, then take said spawns back.

No it applies to all 4 crypt mobs. They can technically be claimed as separate camps (according to the GM I dealt with)

Teppler
05-27-2018, 10:55 AM

They are being retards and arguing the camps been lawyered so that when a team is doing emp any soloer can squat and claim hiero. That would be great for me and I would take it but it’s ultimately not how the camp works.

1 spawn is 1 camp though. Anyone has a right to claim any 1 mob they want on this game and as long as you are keeping it down, it’s yours.

Mead
05-27-2018, 10:56 AM
Not to defend this guy because he sounds like trash but if you’re leaving hiero to go clear Emp and you lost camp oh well. Sounds like the only way to combat this is not moving from hiero room. That’s what I would do. But what the fuck do I know. I’m just a forumquester.

Triiz
05-27-2018, 11:03 AM
1 spawn is 1 camp though. Anyone has a right to claim any 1 mob they want on this game and as long as you are keeping it down, it’s yours.

That's outdoors, not dungeons.

In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off..

Placeholders, plural. I guess CE could be 6+ different camps, but that is fuckin stupid.

Carkle Jackson
05-27-2018, 11:13 AM
That's outdoors, not dungeons.

Placeholders, plural. I guess CE could be 6+ different camps, but that is fuckin stupid.

Teppler is technically within his rights as defined by the Play Nice Policy. It's just a dick move. It would never cross my mind to go sit down in somebody else's camp and claim one of their mobs.

Argh
05-27-2018, 11:21 AM

You do that shit for $0 per hour.

Teppler
05-27-2018, 11:37 AM
Teppler is technically within his rights as defined by the Play Nice Policy. It's just a dick move. It would never cross my mind to go sit down in somebody else's camp and claim one of their mobs.

You're very confused about a lot of things and lashing out like a maniac PMig people about me in your confusion.

No I would not be within the Play Nice Policy in the situation you talking about. No I did not or would not do that. No I would not support that move if someone else did it. No you cannot squat in hiero room and claim him if the group is holding that spawn down and clearing emp.

You literally didn't get one part of your post correctly. Do you even know your name?

Teppler
05-27-2018, 11:48 AM
Let me throw a hypothetical here. Lets say there's a group doing Crypt/Emp. Lets call them group A. They are clearing everything but not staying right on top of the spawns. They are clearing everything and still have down time to spare.

Group B comes in. They are rule lawyerers. They say, hey, group A isn't on top of their spawns, we can claim some of them.

Does this make it so group A has to pick 2 spawns or so and park 2-3 people on them and then group B gets to do the same and claim another 2 spawns.

This is how you guys think the camp works by the books?

CroMattix
05-27-2018, 01:24 PM
If group A is there why is a group B going in?

Teppler
05-27-2018, 01:28 PM
If group A is there why is a group B going in?

Because people in this thread don’t know how the rules work and think group b could claim half the mobs. They can’t.

Carkle Jackson
05-27-2018, 01:40 PM
Because people in this thread don’t know how the rules work and think group b could claim half the mobs. They can’t.

You've Group B-ed me.

beboprocksteady
05-27-2018, 09:50 PM
I honestly can't even fathom how awful Sinix's parents were at parenting. Good god.

Rang
05-27-2018, 09:56 PM
sinix in crypt rule lawyering it up:

https://i.imgur.com/kmrlze2.jpg

Canelek
05-28-2018, 12:27 AM
sinix in crypt rule lawyering it up:

https://i.imgur.com/kmrlze2.jpg

Cool Republi-kiosk. However, you may want to check under those 'Made in USA' stickers for a hammer and sickle. ;)

Troxx
05-28-2018, 05:16 AM
Teppler.

That is the point of continuing to play an online game where you've ostracized yourself from the rest of the community? Now that you've effectively ruined any chance your elite shaman might have ever had of enjoying this game with other players, what's your end game?

Sell heiro cloaks to fund an alt so you have a fresh start?

Stay classy.

Troxx
05-28-2018, 05:20 AM
Gah why can't I spell in the one damn forum you can't edit.

Teppler.

WHAT is the point of continuing to play an online game where you've ostracized yourself from the rest of the community? Now that you've effectively ruined any chance your elite shaman might have ever had of enjoying this game with other players, what's your end game?

Stay classy.

Teppler
05-28-2018, 06:37 AM
Teppler.

That is the point of continuing to play an online game where you've ostracized yourself from the rest of the community? Now that you've effectively ruined any chance your elite shaman might have ever had of enjoying this game with other players, what's your end game?

Stay classy.

It sounds like you have a high opinion of yourself and how you effect other people's experience. But that's why you're an RnF regular in the first place. A good bunch of the people that have been rabidly insulting me have been banned already, you'll probably follow eventually.

Troxx
05-28-2018, 09:20 AM
But that's why you're an RnF regular in the first place.

Oh no Teppler, I'm afraid I'm not cool enough to call myself a "RnF regular". I make special appearances from time to time for special little snowflakes like yourself.

Teppler
05-28-2018, 10:59 AM
Oh no Teppler, I'm afraid I'm not cool enough to call myself a "RnF regular". I make special appearances from time to time for special little snowflakes like yourself.

Maybe you can make the appearance that you have a life and stop obsessing over me.

Teppler
05-28-2018, 11:00 AM
So I'm trying to figure the rules of Crypt. In OOC today I told the CE group they are giving up hiero room if they go to Emp according the RnF brain trust. They disagreed. What's the rules really???

Carkle Jackson
05-28-2018, 12:09 PM
So I'm trying to figure the rules of Crypt. In OOC today I told the CE group they are giving up hiero room if they go to Emp according the RnF brain trust. They disagreed. What's the rules really???

No I would not be within the Play Nice Policy in the situation you talking about. No I did not or would not do that. No I would not support that move if someone else did it. No you cannot squat in hiero room and claim him if the group is holding that spawn down and clearing emp.

Teppler
05-28-2018, 12:30 PM
^ https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1514/33/1514339578010.png

Proving again that RnFers are the lowest common denominator of intelligence.

sereal
05-28-2018, 12:33 PM

Join the group or ask to get put on the list if they are full - or wait until CE is free. Even if it's technically not breaking the rules, it's a jerk move in CE where literally EVERYONE does it as a loop.

Be nice ya know? CE isn't the only place to farm plat.

Argh
05-28-2018, 12:39 PM
^ https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1514/33/1514339578010.png

Proving again that RnFers are the lowest common denominator of intelligence.
https://i.imgur.com/9ZJgnzx.png

Teppler
05-28-2018, 12:40 PM
Join the group or ask to get put on the list if they are full - or wait until CE is free. Even if it's technically not breaking the rules, it's a jerk move in CE where literally EVERYONE does it as a loop.

Be nice ya know? CE isn't the only place to farm plat.

The point wasn't to claim the camp or be nice or not nice, I was just busting balls to test the consistency of the rules within crypt.

Triiz actually posted the rules a little bit earlier in the thread that confirmed I had it right but he was were too dumb to realize it:

In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off..

Seems pretty clear and straight forward to me. It doesn't say you have to be right on top of where the mob or mobs spawned, just that you demonstrate that you can keep the PH's cleared while not dying or logging off or leaving zone.

sereal
05-28-2018, 12:45 PM
The point wasn't to claim the camp or be nice or not nice, I was just busting balls to test the consistency of the rules within crypt.

But why cause drama? I mean it's not necessary. Lot of CE or Fungi groups would be happy to have a shm.

Teppler
05-28-2018, 12:55 PM
But why cause drama? I mean it's not necessary. Lot of CE or Fungi groups would be happy to have a shm.

Because we need consistency for how the rules work.

Triiz
05-28-2018, 01:49 PM
Triiz actually posted the rules a little bit earlier in the thread that confirmed I had it right but he was were too dumb to realize it:

Seems pretty clear and straight forward to me. It doesn't say you have to be right on top of where the mob or mobs spawned, just that you demonstrate that you can keep the PH's cleared while not dying or logging off or leaving zone.

Lol

1 spawn is 1 camp though.

Vaye
05-29-2018, 04:10 AM
Teppler you need to get laid. Jesus fucking christ.

Teppler
05-29-2018, 07:04 AM
Teppler you need to get laid. Jesus fucking christ.

Oh that disgusting looking tranny that isn't passing is back.

Zal22
05-29-2018, 07:33 AM
Because we need consistency for how the rules work.

You are consistently being an asshole while claiming to be on some grand crusade.

Teppler
05-29-2018, 07:49 AM
You are consistently being an asshole while claiming to be on some grand crusade.

Well a lot of people have been proven wrong and banned and whatnot. I'm just helping out clean up p99.

Rang
05-29-2018, 08:20 AM
https://i.imgur.com/nQDrfwh.png%5B/img%5D

You really are showin these kids up tepp!

Troxx
05-29-2018, 09:02 AM
I'm just helping out clean up p99.

/facepalm

kjs86z
05-29-2018, 09:38 AM
I found myself at NG for a couple short stints this weekend. When I answered CCs in /ooc, he would attempt to make fun of me in /ooc...saying things like "enc that has never moved past NG, no skills, blah blah blah"

Mind you, the insults were completely unprovoked. I have never spoken to him directly in game before. I was cordial...thanking him for his offer to "teach" me how to solo crypt while the rest of the zone turned on him like a pack of wolves in /ooc.

Pretty sad person we have on our hands here.

indiscriminate_hater
05-29-2018, 09:55 AM
everyone sounds pretty jelly tbh

Holyhawk
05-29-2018, 10:31 AM
It may be a scumbag move to take those crypt spawns...but I would not even put it in the same universe as a lot of the shit people do on this server for platinum. As if any of those level 60's that live in Seb CE/Fungi wouldn't do it if they could.

Teppler
05-29-2018, 10:46 AM
I found myself at NG for a couple short stints this weekend. When I answered CCs in /ooc, he would attempt to make fun of me in /ooc...saying things like "enc that has never moved past NG, no skills, blah blah blah"

Mind you, the insults were completely unprovoked. I have never spoken to him directly in game before. I was cordial...thanking him for his offer to "teach" me how to solo crypt while the rest of the zone turned on him like a pack of wolves in /ooc.

Pretty sad person we have on our hands here.

When you like to jump into these topics and throw out insults to me, explain to me why it's out of line for me to clown on you in ooc for being a level 60 chanter that can't do anything beyond NG camp?

You talk about being cordial in ooc but you aren't very cordial towards me on these forums now are you?

Sounds like someone can dish it but can't take it.

Teppler
05-29-2018, 10:58 AM
Offer still stands kjs.

That guy spends more time at NG as a level 60 chanter than I do in crypt. lol.

I know it will be challenging for you because you aren't very smart or crafty kjs but I think you can get crypt if I teach you and you dedicate the time and effort to get better.

Vaye
05-29-2018, 12:09 PM
Oh that disgusting looking tranny that isn't passing is back.

Have you ever kissed a girl?

stinkfist37
05-29-2018, 12:37 PM

Who cares what the official rule is? How about just don’t be a dick? I’ve camped heiro plenty of times on my shm over the years, but to split one of the best camps in the game during prime time hours is just a dick move.

Teppler
05-29-2018, 02:08 PM
Who cares what the official rule is? How about just don’t be a dick? I’ve camped heiro plenty of times on my shm over the years, but to split one of the best camps in the game during prime time hours is just a dick move.

Well for one, you should, because it doesn’t look like you understand how the rules work. If you don’t know what the rules are, how do you know if someone is being a dick or not?

It’s fully against the rules to squat in someone else’s camp if they have been keeping ph’s down otherwise the camp rightfully goes to whoever claims it first.

No crying about who is a dick and who is nice or what not. Claim your camp and keep your mobs down within reasonable time if you want the camp.

Teppler
05-29-2018, 02:19 PM
That's a terrible thing to say about the P1999 server owners, Teppler.

https://i.imgur.com/ymfxi2P.png

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174678591&p=1518425461#post1518425461

By the way, why did they ban you? Asking for a friend.

Careful, or you're gonna get banned like your friends.

Teppler
05-29-2018, 02:26 PM
I'm not the one accusing server staff of RMT.

Frankly I've had enough of your stalking behavior. This isn't the first time and rules are very clear people's privacy is to be respected.

MagpieRockyl
05-29-2018, 02:27 PM
there's no rules against posting other message board screenshots dude

maybe you should look hard at your behavior. clearly you are upset that you've been exposed.

Carkle Jackson
05-29-2018, 02:30 PM

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174678591&p=1518425461#post1518425461

Wow! Nice find!

Teppler
05-29-2018, 02:37 PM
I haven't revealed any IRL about you. Nice try. It hurts when your own words come back to bite you in the ass... Doesn't it?

Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters seperate from those that happen on the Internet. We expect all forum members to respect eachother's privacy. You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to, name and address, phone numbers, pictures, employers, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases and E-Mail addresses.

My guess is that extends to what you are doing. You want to play with fire, keep it up, but I'm reporting this.

Mead
05-29-2018, 02:37 PM
Buckle up boys we’re about to hit some turbulence

Mead
05-29-2018, 02:40 PM
Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters seperate from those that happen on the Internet. We expect all forum members to respect eachother's privacy. You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to, name and address, phone numbers, pictures, employers, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases and E-Mail addresses.

My guess is that extends to what you are doing. You want to play with fire, keep it up, but I'm reporting this.

Sounds like your rule lawyering knowledge is very limited (the crypt camps). Better brush up on forumquest if you’re going to play with us.

Mead
05-29-2018, 02:44 PM
I’m especially proud you quit wasting time camping that big loot item.

Holyhawk
05-29-2018, 02:51 PM
Step 1: Get lvl 60 Torpor Shaman
Step 2: Farm Crypt for 3+ years
Step 3: ?????

MagpieRockyl
05-29-2018, 02:54 PM
Yeah I used to play have a 60 necro and shaman.

posted 09-30-17

Teppler's first backfire thread, iirc, was in december of 2017.

yikes pal. how many times have you "permanently quit."

have you tried to get help?

DinoTriz
05-29-2018, 02:56 PM
This shit is starting to get juicy

Mead
05-29-2018, 02:59 PM
How does one get banned from bodybuilding.com forums?

We have our own body building thread in off topic. You can join us after the meltdown. All are welcome

Canelek
05-29-2018, 03:00 PM
Rule-Lawyering gone wrong:

Man stabbed 17 times after telling homeless man not to camp, daughter says
The daughter of a man stabbed in Northeast Portland on Sunday night says her father was left to die by a violent homeless man after told the man not to camp in his neighborhood.

Argh
05-29-2018, 03:00 PM

We have our own body building thread in off topic. You can join us after the meltdown. All are welcome

Probably from his posts with a dash of antisemitism.

Canelek
05-29-2018, 03:03 PM

That's easy!

Very likely a machine-usage thread regarding courtesy and cleaning. There is always that one guy who insists on finishing a 20 minute routine on one machine, including long rests. That same person usually refuses to wipe down the equipment afterwards claiming, "nobody else does, so why should I?"

MagpieRockyl
05-29-2018, 03:05 PM
Probably from his posts with a dash of antisemitism.

A dash? Lmao in off topic teppler goes from legitimate critiques of international banking to ZE JEWS and CULT OF BAAL real quick.

Oleris
05-29-2018, 03:08 PM
rip zyzz

DinoTriz
05-29-2018, 03:10 PM
CULT OF BAAL

dafuq?

https://i.imgur.com/FuIF0Tb.jpg

Teppler
05-29-2018, 03:11 PM
dafuq?

https://i.imgur.com/FuIF0Tb.jpg

He's named more times in the bible than Satan. You should know his name.

Canelek
05-29-2018, 03:14 PM
He's named more times in the bible than Satan. You should know his name.

Which bible?

eezl
05-29-2018, 03:14 PM
you guys are just feeding Teppler. You know his only true goal in life is to get over 6000 posts on the P99 forums, and he can't cuz he keeps getting banned before 6000. Don't feed the trolls!

Wonkie
05-29-2018, 03:17 PM
Well for one, you should, because it doesn’t look like you understand how the rules work. If you don’t know what the rules are, how do you know if someone is being a dick or not?

It’s fully against the rules to squat in someone else’s camp if they have been keeping ph’s down otherwise the camp rightfully goes to whoever claims it first.

No crying about who is a dick and who is nice or what not. Claim your camp and keep your mobs down within reasonable time if you want the camp.

this approximates the disconnect many people have with modern society - that bad behavior cannot exist without a law describing it as such. spooky stuff.

Teppler
Which bible?

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Baal-Worship,-History

"So Israel joined themselves to Baal of Peor, and the LORD was angry against Israel. The LORD said to Moses, "Take all the leaders of the people and execute them in broad daylight before the LORD, so that the fierce anger of the LORD may turn away from Israel." So Moses said to the judges of Israel, "Each of you slay his men who have joined themselves to Baal of Peor."

Don't hear about this gritty stuff in church much anymore.

kjs86z
Over 1,000 posts per year on a bodybuilding forum (now banned) and has been camping Hiero cloaks for 3 years.

Yikes.

feniin
05-29-2018, 03:18 PM
Which bible?

https://dotrollsreallyexist.blogspot.com/2013/07/trolls-can-smell-christian-blood.html

All trolls are evil or demonic entities that has been forsaken by God to stay forever in the corner of darkness. Due to this reason, they have some utmost grudge against Christian believers that they even have keen sense of smell to easily distinguish them from the non-believers. You can find out more about the scent of a Christian from the Bible on 2 Corinthians 2.

Wonkie
05-29-2018, 03:18 PM
also dont doxx people. helldumping IS doxxing.

Canelek
05-29-2018, 03:22 PM
Is there a best bible to start out with? I'm new to this and was looking for a good guide. I was really hoping to find a good one to start with and then read on and off while doing chores. Sort of a semi-AFK relaxing bible.

I like the idea of a christian-sniffing troll bible. Does anyone have one for sale? I've been collecting communion wafers, chicken blood, little bits of skin but people in the tunnel aren't interested in buying.

So, if you have one on the cheap, that would be swell.

kjs86z
05-29-2018, 03:28 PM
Is there a best bible to start out with? I'm new to this and was looking for a good guide. I was really hoping to find a good one to start with and then read on and off while doing chores. Sort of a semi-AFK relaxing bible.

I like the idea of a christian-sniffing troll bible. Does anyone have one for sale? I've been collecting communion wafers, chicken blood, little bits of skin but people in the tunnel aren't interested in buying.

I think George Carlin can help you.

MagpieRockyl
05-29-2018, 03:29 PM
i'm reading the torah right now because jews kileld jesus, meaning they are stronger than him.

feniin
05-29-2018, 03:29 PM

I would start with

https://www.tubefilter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/mazzetti-swoly-bible1.jpg

Canelek
05-29-2018, 03:31 PM
I think George Carlin can help you.

:D
He certainly did! Perspective through comedy is always a winner. I would have loved to hear his views on the current US mess.

Teppler
05-29-2018, 03:35 PM

I started out posting on misc which is like 4chan for lifters and got bored of that after a year or two. Then I started posting on religion/politics for a few years. Almost everyone gets banned in the politics section of that website.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154704133&pagenumber=1

The reason why that section is good is because it's lightly right wing which you couldn't find a lot of when I started posting there. Every other forum was any range of left wing and the right wing sites ranged from Nazi hangouts to RINOs. But I got bored of that section too, it's not nearly as good as it once was.

DinoTriz
05-29-2018, 03:40 PM
The reason why that section is good is because it's lightly right wing which you couldn't find a lot of when I started posting there. Every other forum was any range of left wing and the right wing sites ranged from Nazi hangouts to RINOs. But I got bored of that section too, it's not nearly as good as it once was.

Conservatives on a body building forum? I suppose it makes sense (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cc2f919be8f7)

Canelek
05-29-2018, 03:41 PM
I would start with

https://www.tubefilter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/mazzetti-swoly-bible1.jpg

Don't spot me, watch me

Haha!

Teppler
05-29-2018, 03:42 PM
Conservatives on a body building forum? I suppose it makes sense (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cc2f919be8f7)

It's common knowledge. Lifters are self improvement people that aren't afraid to do the work themselves. These are the opposite of 'hand out' people who expect good results to just show up for them.

This tends to be how it works out on an average not necessarily a strict rule.

Raavak
05-29-2018, 04:34 PM
Don't spot me, watch me

Haha!The Bro-fessor has spoken!

Canelek
05-30-2018, 12:53 AM
It's common knowledge. Lifters are self improvement people that aren't afraid to do the work themselves. These are the opposite of 'hand out' people who expect good results to just show up for them.

This tends to be how it works out on an average not necessarily a strict rule.

So the real go-getters in the world are conservative gym-goers? But I thought you guys had jesus, god, faith, and Mike Pence & His Fabulous Orange Hand Puppet to warm your cockles and make you feel so special. Oh, and racism.

You should write a book.

wagorf
05-30-2018, 05:17 AM

Now you are just straight out throwing accusations, to the p99 staff? LOL real classy move to ease your anger over pixels

You are definitely not mentally healthy enough to engage with people online, let alone playing an mmorpg

Teppler
05-30-2018, 06:29 AM
So the real go-getters in the world are conservative gym-goers? But I thought you guys had jesus, god, faith, and Mike Pence & His Fabulous Orange Hand Puppet to warm your cockles and make you feel so special. Oh, and racism.

You should write a book.

I’ll call it Canelek and RnF is triggered.

Teppler
05-30-2018, 08:06 AM
My favorite part was when he threatened to report me to the very same people he accused of RMT.

To much bodybuilding... Not enough brainbuilding.

We’ll see then. If I had to guess I’d say you probably won’t be around here much longer. But I’m sure it won’t take you long to come back under a new name to obsessively stalk people.

Teppler
05-30-2018, 08:22 AM
Why are you so anti-Semitic? Is the heiro a Jew? Is that why you spend so much time killing him?

Do you play this game?

What makes you enjoy spending your time stalking? Do you not have anything productive to do in your life for yourself?

I have no idea who you are. You jump into threads about me to insult me and create threads about me and go on google and search for my name and try to dig up information from other websites to bring here for discussion.

You are obsessed. You're a grade A creep and dangerous. And like previous stalkers, you're getting ignored now.

Teppler
05-30-2018, 08:31 AM
Looking at some of that guys posts it looks like he has a tendency to get obsessed about 1 single person. Before me, it was some guy named RyanJ

Did the GMS close it? I suspected that would happen when Ryanj's brother's girlfriend's Facebook page got posted :)

I bet if we played it right we could get him to eat his own feces AND pay US $5. Well, he could pay us $5 if he wasn't poor.

Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to introduce you to douche #2... Ryanj's brother, Meggetter (as he's known in game).

Ryantwink20 and Seantwink20... Both douches...

Derubael... Just so I understand the rules, we should not be inserting any links to people's FB pages? Correct?

How do you feel about people inserting links to websites that display Ryan and...

^Looks like he's had problems towing the line here before in the past. This guy loves posting people's information.

I know for a fact that these two are Ryan and Sean.

I miss Ryanj... he hasn't been on P1999 all day.

Search for Ryanj (also known as Minyin 2.0 and Theexorcist) and his brother, Meggetter, on the forums and it quickly becomes clear that these two are a couple of the biggest scammers this server has...

Please sign my petition to to get Ryanj and Meggetter IP Banned from the game servers and from the Project 1999 game server.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1413781#post1413781

^he posted this message in 6 different threads.

Obviously this guy is not chemically balanced. Honestly I could first tell when he made a thread about me and I have no idea who he is.

Wonkie
05-30-2018, 09:10 AM
Teppler is Ryantwin?

Jimjam
05-30-2018, 09:54 AM
Teppler is a saint and without his efforts there would not be the same number of High Quality Ro Cloaks available to the players' use. All at a reasonable fee.

Diogene
05-30-2018, 10:03 AM
This thread is grade A stuff.

Dreenk317
05-30-2018, 11:42 AM
I'm amazed, that with all this arguing about camp rules. And the rules being clearly posted and accessible to all, you are wrong. What Teppler did was a dick move but entirely within the rules. The rules state that a room in a dungeon can be considered a camp. If you are holding multiple camps (crypt rooms/Cave hallway/emperor rooms. Another player can show up and demand one. If they say I want emperor room or hierophant room. You get to pick which to give them. But they get one, according to the rules.

Troxx
05-30-2018, 11:44 AM
I'm amazed, that with all this arguing about camp rules. And the rules being clearly posted and accessible to all, you are wrong. What Teppler did was a dick move but entirely within the rules. The rules state that a room in a dungeon can be considered a camp. If you are holding multiple camps (crypt rooms/Cave hallway/emperor rooms. Another player can show up and demand one. If they say I want emperor room or hierophant room. You get to pick which to give them. But they get one, according to the rules.

Agreed. Dick move, but legal. But the nice thing about social justice is that it doesn't matter how much plat you farm ... vengeance is a bitch.

Good lucking finding any friends or a guild Teppler. What's the point of money if you have to hide future alts from your main's shitty reputation?

Game over.

Dreenk317
05-30-2018, 11:46 AM
I once got petitioned for the opposite reason. Was camping hiero in shaman/monk duo for like 6 hours one day (we were first in camp that day, no one was passed the locked door to CE when we got on, we had camped in safe spot in crypt the night before). Group moved in threatening to petition us because we weren't "holding the camp" and we're "unable to keep spawns down". We told them to fuck off and that we were only camping the one room and had been holding all of its spawns down for hours. They countered with C/E being all one camp, we couldn't hold down all of it so had to give it to them. GM told them we could camp whatever room we wanted and that any one room can be considered a camp.

mattydef
05-30-2018, 12:00 PM
I'm surprised more people don't take Emp camp tbh, that's legit a different camp from crypt.

MagpieRockyl
05-30-2018, 12:00 PM
teppler: this guy is a sick fuck for stalking me and looking at my post history!!!

also teppler: stalks and looks at post history

sereal
05-30-2018, 12:16 PM
I once got petitioned for the opposite reason. Was camping hiero in shaman/monk duo for like 6 hours one day (we were first in camp that day, no one was passed the locked door to CE when we got on, we had camped in safe spot in crypt the night before). Group moved in threatening to petition us because we weren't "holding the camp" and we're "unable to keep spawns down". We told them to fuck off and that we were only camping the one room and had been holding all of its spawns down for hours. They countered with C/E being all one camp, we couldn't hold down all of it so had to give it to them. GM told them we could camp whatever room we wanted and that any one room can be considered a camp.

I think it really comes down to play nice? Like don't ruin peoples fun - if you're there first camping one mob that's cool other team can do the loop and get some xp while they wait for you to leave (or a spot opens for your duo) or find something else to do.

The problem is you can't really make rules for not being a jerk since it's so subjective. It's sorta unwritten rules - like you're allowed to hold down a xp camp that is normally for a full group as a duo or PL, but it's passe to do so. It's the same deal with kiting a entire zone and being silly about someone wanting to grab a mob.

It's not all bad though, some of the nicest people I have met in any mmo are from EQ - most mmos don't have people who will take a hour out of their game time to help you do something. I'm sure we all have stories of a some nice person going out of their way to do a corpse run, hang around and help you get that last quest piece, not accept a donation, etc. Then we turn around and repay the favour when the opportunity presents itself.

Canelek
05-30-2018, 12:35 PM
I’ll call it Canelek and RnF is triggered.

Depends on your definition, which by the looks of things, is slightly skewed from more rational thought patterns (including those here in this subforumquest).

Lammy
05-30-2018, 12:38 PM
I think it really comes down to play nice? Like don't ruin peoples fun - if you're there first camping one mob that's cool other team can do the loop and get some xp while they wait for you to leave (or a spot opens for your duo) or find something else to do.

You must be new here

Dreenk317
05-30-2018, 12:56 PM

The problem is you can't really make rules for not being a jerk since it's so subjective. It's sorta unwritten rules - like you're allowed to hold down a xp camp that is normally for a full group as a duo or PL, but it's passe to do so. It's the same deal with kiting a entire zone and being silly about someone wanting to grab a mob.

It's not all bad though, some of the nicest people I have met in any mmo are from EQ - most mmos don't have people who will take a hour out of their game time to help you do something. I'm sure we all have stories of a some nice person going out of their way to do a corpse run, hang around and help you get that last quest piece, not accept a donation, etc. Then we turn around and repay the favour when the opportunity presents itself.

To clarify, we were ONLY camping hiero room. The one mob, farming cloaks. Not robbing anyone of an exp camp.

Mead
05-30-2018, 01:00 PM
I thought we had already moved on from crypt / emp rule lawyering and were teaching teppler the art of forumquesting

Just facts
05-30-2018, 01:16 PM
To clarify, we were ONLY camping hiero room. The one mob, farming cloaks. Not robbing anyone of an exp camp.

I know a guy who was told to leave that "room camp" by a guide when a group moved in that was able to hold down everything, he was told that you can't camp just one room that is part of a camp you need to be able to hold all spawns in that camp else it's not your camp....sharing is really not promoted here

ZiggyTheMuss
05-30-2018, 01:19 PM
Hey Teppler you should check out this thread!

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298674

Dude you can win 10k plat if you share your most epic p99 fight there. I would advise you share your epic battle to the death with the NG pather! (even if you lost you can still consider it an epic battle, no judging!)

DinoTriz
05-30-2018, 01:48 PM
I've been reviewing all the wonderful evidence laid forthwich on this forum and have concluded with my findings of what took place henceworth.

As we all know, the defendant was in Sebilis (Ol' Sebby) where he travelled down through disco bugs (I believe is what the kids are calling it)

Exibit A:
https://i.imgur.com/9tDCfOV.jpg
The suspect then waited at the crypt door (probably invis) until a rogue unlocked it. Naturally. You can't pick locks with Torpor. Once inside, the procsecuter made his way to the fabled "Goat King Wizard" [Red area - pictured], which drops the Elder Natural Fists. A very valuable item that you can sell at the auction house.

He thin proceeds to the yellow thing, where he is then overwhelmed. After all, this mob dro[ps a polish stone granmite tomahawk, its no slouch.

He then camps in the green area -pictured. He logs back in to say "Hi" to others and they all camp blue for Torpors and everyone had fun the end.

kjs86z
05-30-2018, 01:50 PM

That side I can see.

You guys were there way before anyone else, you had established your "camp."

If a 4, 5, or 6 man CE group has been there for hours and have a 10+ minute time between Emp ToD and 1st golem popping and some dickhead like Teppler wiggles his way into Hiero room as you're coming back from killing emp and claims he was there and no one else was....well....that's just fucking trashy.

sereal
05-30-2018, 03:25 PM

oh yeah don't get me wrong that wasn't directed at you, I ment that more in general.

You must be new here

I think it's important for people to stay positive and hope for a better tomorrow.

shuklak
05-30-2018, 03:33 PM
Why not just have the group pick heiro and let the solo have emp?

Rang
05-30-2018, 05:36 PM
I heard teppler doesn't even clear imperial crypt guardians but invis past them and claims multiple nameds. Terrible at eq
https://i.imgur.com/880XIm5.png

chadtwoke
05-30-2018, 08:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DYtkvUo.jpg

Zal22
06-01-2018, 03:36 AM
This died just as it was getting good because someone mentioned the bible.

Kit
06-01-2018, 05:02 AM
Nearly anyone who has ever killed a NToV dragon is a Teppler. Keep up the rulelawyering white knight routines. Teppler is more of a server hero than anti-hero.

Bboboo
06-22-2018, 03:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5IWDRQk.png

uh oh

ZiggyTheMuss
06-22-2018, 03:32 PM
Lol! Bigger and better things now huh?

kjs86z
06-22-2018, 04:29 PM
dat sig doe

bloodmuffin
08-26-2018, 06:55 PM
If you can't clear CE with like 15 minutes left until ICG's you all suck and deserve zero loot.

That being said, teppler tried to do this twice to me CE groups and we just ignored him and took our heiro back.

Stop being pussies and dps race that mob down from the shit shaman/necro tryin to nab it.

d3r14k
08-26-2018, 07:32 PM
The ol Tepp strikes again.

Phenyo
08-26-2018, 08:01 PM
people say he's still trying to this day

kjs86z
08-27-2018, 11:22 AM
In a world where men can have periods and 59+ genders....at least we can still rely on Sinix being at the locked door whenever someone broadcasts in /ooc that CE is looking for a replacement.

ScaringChildren
08-27-2018, 12:52 PM
In a world where men can have periods and 59+ genders....at least we can still rely on Sinix being at the locked door whenever someone broadcasts in /ooc that CE is looking for a replacement.

I certainly hope so considering the fact that he pays me 200p each time to unlock it

kjs86z
08-27-2018, 01:52 PM
I certainly hope so considering the fact that he pays me 200p each time to unlock it

I think you should up it to 500p next time.

Teppler
08-27-2018, 02:06 PM
GMs ruled in my favor again yesterday.

A lot of paradigm shift in those kill steal teams and rooting them on over here. Clizzi and spillinng in particular had the most obsessive blood lust to blatantly kill steal. What’s up with that guild? If you want to compete with me, I encourage you to, but stay within the rules. Hell I even wrote a guide on crypt to encourage people. I always warn people the GMs are thorough when things get reported and in these cases, we all know what really happened. Why would you want to give them more work when they maintain this mmo for free? If you’re not going to respect me or the game, you should respect their efforts.

fastboy21
08-27-2018, 02:37 PM
GMs ruled in my favor again yesterday.

A lot of paradigm shift in those kill steal teams and rooting them on over here. Clizzi and spillinng in particular had the most obsessive blood lust to blatantly kill steal. What’s up with that guild? If you want to compete with me, I encourage you to, but stay within the rules. Hell I even wrote a guide on crypt to encourage people. I always warn people the GMs are thorough when things get reported and in these cases, we all know what really happened. Why would you want to give them more work when they maintain this mmo for free? If you’re not going to respect me or the game, you should respect their efforts.

I don't like Teppler...and I really don't understand why he makes seb crypt his daily home. Its not a fun camp...its not a challenging camp. Its not even the most profitable camp.

Having said that, I've only had good run-ins with him at Crypt. I've played there a ton the last month and every time Teppler has not attempted to steal. He even buffed my group. I don't doubt that if we wiped he would have jumped on the camp while we CR'd, but thats not exactly the worst thing.

By contrast, I've also had very bad run-ins with Paradigm Shift folks in the seb lately. Not all of them obviously, but enough that I learned the PS name pretty quickly since returning to EQ on p99 this summer. I won't drop names...but some real jerks who were being jerks just because they could. Occasionally I even got tells from PS folks apologizing for the hot-headed actions of their few bad apples...which is nice and means there good folks in PS too --- but they still let the jerks do their thing.

I'm no Teppler fan at all, but I can't really complain about him any of my personal experiences. PS on the other hand...more than a few bad encounters.

skarlorn
08-27-2018, 02:54 PM
people say he's still trying to this day

jombo
08-27-2018, 03:07 PM
I don't like Teppler...and I really don't understand why he makes seb crypt his daily home. Its not a fun camp...its not a challenging camp. Its not even the most profitable camp.

Having said that, I've only had good run-ins with him at Crypt. I've played there a ton the last month and every time Teppler has not attempted to steal. He even buffed my group. I don't doubt that if we wiped he would have jumped on the camp while we CR'd, but thats not exactly the worst thing.

By contrast, I've also had very bad run-ins with Paradigm Shift folks in the seb lately. Not all of them obviously, but enough that I learned the PS name pretty quickly since returning to EQ on p99 this summer. I won't drop names...but some real jerks who were being jerks just because they could. Occasionally I even got tells from PS folks apologizing for the hot-headed actions of their few bad apples...which is nice and means there good folks in PS too --- but they still let the jerks do their thing.

I'm no Teppler fan at all, but I can't really complain about him any of my personal experiences. PS on the other hand...more than a few bad encounters.

You sound pathetic.

fastboy21
08-27-2018, 03:13 PM
You sound pathetic.

Still the truth.

Gozuk
08-27-2018, 04:00 PM
By contrast, I've also had very bad run-ins with Paradigm Shift folks in the seb lately.

Well, you are talking about the guild that who's members include people like Meatee, Cakepie, and Stormwulfe/Naukan/Whoever is he is claiming to be/sold his account to.

brokaa
08-27-2018, 04:52 PM
Well, you are talking about the guild that who's members include people like Meatee, Cakepie, and Stormwulfe/Naukan/Whoever is he is claiming to be/sold his account to.

This is Meatee. Did I do something to you? Thanks for the random hate, its appreciated. :)

Baylan295
08-27-2018, 05:07 PM
No one fucks with you when you are in Aftermath because they know we have the best lawyers

Just because you win does not mean you are a good lawyer.

Goodest
08-27-2018, 05:08 PM
This is Meatee. Did I do something to you? Thanks for the random hate, its appreciated. :)

This is not meatee. Who is hating on meatee I'm the only one to hate on meatee I'll meet you in the west Freeport arena with my level one ikar monk at 6 pm PSD....we can settle this like the dumb ass we are for playing a 20 year old elf sim.

Phenyo
08-27-2018, 06:10 PM

I think that's exactly what it means

Bloodson
08-31-2018, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I dunno. Sinix has buffed me every time I was at CE, he never stole Hiero from us, and when he was there when we arrived he always made arrangements with me, telling me when he would be done. During a wipe he helped us with CR by using an EE on our fallen Cleric with Teppler. I have invited him to groups, and he has done the loop with us.

One night when he was grouped with us on Teppler, I think he went LD, and so we killed his charmed pet. An enchanter named Wont ninja'd all his pet gear and would not give it back insisting that Teppler pay for the gear. I tried to reason with him because I thought that was really toxic behaviour, but Wont Won't listen.

Anyway, Sinix/Teppler has never screwed me unlike that Rassilz Necro. I was in a safe spot and he got a couple mobs on him and (deliberately) flopped them on me forcing me to zone out and leave my camp. And I've heard similar stories from a few different players about him. Watch out for that guy.

kjs86z
08-31-2018, 08:52 AM
I'd have to agree....recently ol' Tep / Sinix has been playing nice.

radda
08-31-2018, 10:50 AM

ROFL

Waedawen
09-03-2018, 02:38 AM
I remember being with Save & watching Teppler make his bones from afar. He never knew we were watching, but we would watch this fucking guy for hours on end.

Teppler, you're a God. If no one else knows it, the Gods themselves know.