sereal
05-23-2018, 08:42 PM
What's RnF's opinion on snitching?

Jauna
05-23-2018, 08:57 PM
Unless they pay me off, yes.

Vormotus
05-23-2018, 09:12 PM
Where I come from snitching is highly dangerous, and usually any money or legal protection you can get is as good as a wet paper bag on a windy day, and not only for you but your loved ones and even far away relatives, where they might end up in the best of cases dead and in the worst tortured for days or severely maimed and then dead.

So not worth it, it is usually a lose/lose situation.

Worst part is that sometimes the people you stniching on tend to end up having family in any branch of local government or close ties to the government itself.

So really, this goes beyond nihilism itself.

Your mileage may vary, but from my experience in the 4 countries I have lived during my life alongside brief visits to other, it always ends up badly for the snitcher.

Even if you manage to make it, have no family or close ties to anyone, your life is turned upside down, due to legal actions or leaked information that might be siphoned off close friends or acquaintances that lead directly to you.

If you become a public figure , trying to expose corruption for example, some countries usually just jail you indefinitely with no trials or sham ones or you end up being investigated for whatever imaginary, made up or real dirt you might have on your past.

Then again you might be wanting to snitch on something more simple, like people cheating at their exams or people building extensions to their houses without proper permits ... the repercussions of that are usually less severe, and even then if it becomes a legal issue, your name will appear on the legal proceedings or someome will simply blurt you out as the originator, earning the enmity of a random entity that might or not behave in irrational ways, so a gamble.

This is of course my view, and it might not be correct partially or fully in your own version of local reality, country and government. :D

sereal
05-23-2018, 09:26 PM
Where I come from snitching is highly dangerous, and usually any money or legal protection you can get is as good as a wet paper bag on a windy day, and not only for you but your loved ones and even far away relatives, where they might end up in the best of cases dead and in the worst tortured for days or severely maimed and then dead.

So not worth it, it is usually a lose/lose situation.

Worst part is that sometimes the people you stniching on tend to end up having family in any branch of local government or close ties to the government itself.

So really, this goes beyond nihilism itself.

Your mileage may vary, but from my experience in the 4 countries I have lived during my life alongside brief visits to other, it always ends up badly for the snitcher.

Even if you manage to make it, have no family or close ties to anyone, your life is turned upside down, due to legal actions or leaked information that might be siphoned off close friends or acquaintances that lead directly to you.

If you become a public figure , trying to expose corruption for example, some countries usually just jail you indefinitely with no trials or sham ones or you end up being investigated for whatever imaginary, made up or real dirt you might have on your past.

Then again you might be wanting to snitch on something more simple, like people cheating at their exams or people building extensions to their houses without proper permits ... the repercussions of that are usually less severe, and even then if it becomes a legal issue, your name will appear on the legal proceedings or someome will simply blurt you out as the originator, earning the enmity of a random entity that might or not behave in irrational ways, so a gamble.

This is of course my view, and it might not be correct partially or fully in your own version of local reality, country and government. :D

I was more speaking about EQ/p99 but I guess this still applies

Canelek
05-23-2018, 09:41 PM
Alrighty then OP, speak your mind.

MagpieRockyl
05-23-2018, 09:45 PM
I only snitch on immersion ruining names, literally nothing else

indiscriminate_hater
05-23-2018, 09:50 PM
all the time

deezy
05-23-2018, 10:01 PM
snitches get stitches

Vheran
05-23-2018, 10:06 PM
OP plz snatch

Bboboo
05-23-2018, 10:15 PM
snitches get stitches

Triiz
05-23-2018, 10:20 PM
Nope.

As far as RL, growing up the cops never actually helped anyone I knew just harassed everyone. Then when I was 18 I came out of work to find my car had been stolen. A lady I worked with called the cops, the cops showed up, spent 45 minutes harassing me and threatening to arrest me for driving suspended cause I didn't pay a speeding ticket, then the fat fuckin piece of shit cop snitched me out to my boss who almost fired me over it.

Fast forward 6 months, I start getting parking tickets in the mail for my stolen car. I call the cops and ask them why the fuck they are ticketing a car that has been reported stolen and they say the parking authority doesn't know which cars are stolen, I ask the cop if they could see if the car is in the area all the tickets were from, he lol'd.

Fast forward another ~2 months, after many, many unpaid parking tickets in various areas the cops have my stolen car towed, for unpaid tickets not cause it was stolen. They charge me $200 to get it out of the impound. When I look in the car I see it has a bunch of drug shit all over the car, apparently the car thief was a junky, I'm like you motherfuckers gonna fingerprint that shit or do some kind of police work? They lol'd.

TLDR Cops only fuck you over, never help. P99 I feel semi-differently about, but besides random bugs I've only petitioned one guy that intentionally trained me and nothing ever cause I didn't have fraps or logs.

Wonkie
05-23-2018, 10:32 PM
^ACAB

on topic i once snitched on someone named Powergirl or Powerwiz. was clearly botting spell skillups in a hidden spot in the dreadlands.

Nagoya
05-24-2018, 12:27 AM
The few time I have seen cryatal clear dual boxing I wanted to snitch but... thought what the heck, it could be another player and that would do almost the same thing. I don't know why the person is doing it. I'm not their father. It's just a game. And I move along. And I regret and I hate them secretly! Dual boxing is bad. But yeah snitching is lame too.

kb2005
05-24-2018, 01:57 AM
One time when I was in <Knights Who Say Ni> some kid in TMO came in to our teamspeak or mumble or whatever it was bragging to us about how his guild had a spy in IB's FTE team. I immediately snitched on the fucker to IB senior leadership.

I hate shit like that.

kb2005
05-24-2018, 02:06 AM
Another time when I was living in a suburban apartment complex controlled by Chicago drug dealers a dude approached me trying to get me involved in some kind of welfare scam. I told him the less I knew about what he did the better friends we could be. He beat up my brother, and told me if we didn't leave he'd kill us. I called the police and then we left. I later saw him in some sort of like prison work group in line at a local burrito shop. I pretended I didn't recognize him while he glared at me. I enjoyed that.

kb2005
05-24-2018, 02:07 AM
So yeah, I'm a fuckin' snitch.

Just facts
05-24-2018, 06:01 AM
One time when I was in <Knights Who Say Ni> some kid in TMO came in to our teamspeak or mumble or whatever it was bragging to us about how his guild had a spy in IB's FTE team. I immediately snitched on the fucker to IB senior leadership.

I hate shit like that.

so you snitched on another snitch, and you hate snitches?

Troxx
05-24-2018, 06:52 AM
If I see someone I suspect is blatantly boxing, I’ll report the suspicion. It’s only happened a 2-3x in my time here and it stuck out like a sore thumb. Why someone would risk their high 50s to level 60 characters on shit like that baffles me.

Rules are rules and that rule being enforced is what makes this server as good as it is.

Tudar
05-24-2018, 07:47 AM
If I see someone I suspect is blatantly boxing, I’ll report the suspicion. It’s only happened a 2-3x in my time here and it stuck out like a sore thumb. Why someone would risk their high 50s to level 60 characters on shit like that baffles me.

Rules are rules and that rule being enforced is what makes this server as good as it is.

Only petitions I have ever sent was over potential boxers. One instance got an immediate response and to GM's popped in, followed by both of the people in question going LD. I felt pretty good about myself.

About a week later I noticed people on a vox raid with very similar names.. something along the lines of "Somethingmage, Somethingwiz, Somethingrogue.." etc same name + class tag at end. Found it to be an odd coincidence, the likely hood of multiple people creating characters like that to play with each other was a possibility, but screamed boxing to me. Do not know the outcome but I petitioned anyway.

When it comes to potential boxing, I look at it as 'If I'm not allowed to do it in fear of a permanent ban, why should they get away with it unchecked?'

Just my humble opinion on boxing.

Ella`Ella
05-24-2018, 09:11 AM
So, you're a snitch?

Littul Jonn
05-24-2018, 09:22 AM
snitches get stitches

Snitches can't get stitches, this isn't red

ZiggyTheMuss
05-24-2018, 10:39 AM
In general I won't snitch on people unless it's doing something that affects me or I don't like them. it's just a game you nerds. snitching in EQ is in no way comparable to real life you nerds. People have valid reasons to mistrust police and not cooperate with them. this is a game that we all play to have fun, if someone is dicking around and muddying the waters for people then you bet your ass I'm snitching.

ZiggyTheMuss
05-24-2018, 10:40 AM
I didn't realize so many of you were involved in the mafia and/or gangs.

so much cringe in this thread

Mead
05-24-2018, 10:49 AM
In general I won't snitch on people unless it's doing something that affects me or I don't like them. it's just a game you nerds. snitching in EQ is in no way comparable to real life you nerds. People have valid reasons to mistrust police and not cooperate with them. this is a game that we all play to have fun, if someone is dicking around and muddying the waters for people then you bet your ass I'm snitching.

This is pretty much how I feel. If you're fucking with me, or helpless noobies, then you're going to have a bad time. I've seen my fair share of boxing and rmting. And after recent events, I'm especially glad I didn't report any of it. And I really don't care if people are ok with that or not. Only people that got reported were people intentionally training or griefing.

kb2005
05-24-2018, 11:04 AM
so you snitched on another snitch, and you hate snitches?

Nah, what I don't like is like... dishonest metagaming. Putting spies in a rival guild to beat them to FTE is shitty.

TMO kid didn't know he was snitching. He was just bragging about things he knew to us nubs in a non-raid guild, thinking we'd be impressed or something.

Moerne
05-24-2018, 11:26 AM
I'm too oblivious to be a snitch. I'd be that lady saying "he seemed like such a nice man" on the news if my neighbor turned out to be a serial killer. If I've ever been around someone boxing or RMT'ing, I haven't noticed it.

NegaStoat
05-24-2018, 01:01 PM
I've snitched on boxers several times. For fuck's sake, if you're going to kill guards in Felwithe for several hours, don't have your lowbie alt that you use to sell with parked AFK in the Felwithe entrance tunnel looking towards the zone-in for the surprise spawning guard that patrols.
It's obvious as all hell what you're doing when you have a character set up like that.

Kabobtik
05-24-2018, 01:11 PM
<insert Harry Potter snitch meme here>

Ella`Ella
05-24-2018, 01:37 PM
It's a yes or no question - none of this "I only snitch if..." bullshit.

You either:
A) Snitch, or
B) Do not snitch.

80% of you mother fuckers probably reminded the teacher she forgot to collect the math homework 30 seconds before the bell.

ZiggyTheMuss
05-24-2018, 01:50 PM
It's a yes or no question - none of this "I only snitch if..." bullshit.

You either:
A) Snitch, or
B) Do not snitch.

80% of you mother fuckers probably reminded the teacher she forgot to collect the math homework 30 seconds before the bell.

we're talking about the game you fucking retard

shuklak
05-24-2018, 02:10 PM
I've snitched on boxers several times. For fuck's sake, if you're going to kill guards in Felwithe for several hours, don't have your lowbie alt that you use to sell with parked AFK in the Felwithe entrance tunnel looking towards the zone-in for the surprise spawning guard that patrols.
It's obvious as all hell what you're doing when you have a character set up like that.
Just his friend roommate helping.

Mind your own business.

Wonkie
05-24-2018, 02:15 PM
This morning i went to Dunkin Donuts and a kid asked me for $5 the second i walked in. I told him i didn't have any cash on me.

5 Minutes later we're ordering. I go to pay for my food, and i pull out my cash to which he says "guess you CAN give me $5". I just laughed and said Nope. So, he is to the left of me being waited on, and as soon as the clerk turned around to grab his plain donut (gross), he reaches into the tip cup and grabs a handful of change and dollar bills. He looks over at me and smiles, to which i responded with "MAKE SURE YOU PUT BACK THE CHANGE YOU JUST STOLE FROM THE CHANGE CUP"

Snitch Life Bro.

finish the story. did twerp get a punished?

Ella`Ella
05-24-2018, 02:38 PM
I think 1 or 2 people have talked about the game. This topic has evolved. Keep up.

^
Are you new, kid?

If you think any thread in RnF has anything to do with the title past page 2 you're RnFing wrong.

Ella`Ella
05-24-2018, 02:38 PM
we're talking about the game you fucking retard

meant to quote this dude.

sereal
05-24-2018, 03:01 PM
The moral conundrum I was dealing with was someone who was clearly boxing pissed me off across multiple days by being shitty.

But like http://stop-snitching.com/images/snicthsign.jpg

So what do I do? Be a snitch and become shitty myself or accept this disrespect? Do I try red where I don't have to worry about this because no one plays there?

sereal
05-24-2018, 03:06 PM
The moral conundrum I was dealing with was someone who was clearly boxing pissed me off across multiple days by being shitty.

But like http://stop-snitching.com/images/snicthsign.jpg

So what do I do? Be a snitch and become shitty myself or accept this disrespect? Do I try red where I don't have to worry about this because no one plays there?

https://i.imgur.com/98Mm3jU.jpg

Ella`Ella
05-24-2018, 03:47 PM
My 8 year old cousin is kind of a narc and I hate her for it.

Woke up this morning with "ITS LIKE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN" stuck in my head...

Blame you.

Jimjam
05-24-2018, 07:57 PM
Snitching would be telling the head of department that your teacher doesn't collect homework. Getting your homework marked is in your own self interest.

I say this as someone who regularly didn't find the time to do homework.

It is well documented that whistleblowing is generally beneficial to everyone but the whistleblower.

I can be a snitch.

Pryda
05-25-2018, 01:10 AM
Snitches can go fuck themselves. This is especially true if the person they're snitching on isn't doing anything that is directly and immediately causing damage to the snitch and no other recourse is available. Honestly, if you report someone's name or someone "maybe boxing" or this person must be RMT'ing because he has great gear without a high level main... or any other type of similar crap that doesn't even affect you... you are a piece of shit human.

It is not any different from piece of shit politicians trying to push their own morality and ideology on you. You can't smoke weed because of reasons. You have to hire X minority because of some reason or something. You can't pray in public because it offends their delicate ears. Or on the other extreme, a woman showed her ankles in public. Fuck off, let people be. They are power-tripping bitches and so are you. Fuck snitches. Now you know how I feel.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 01:20 AM
The only thing worse than snitches... are snitches that also whine and bitch on the forums when they choose to play on blue and therefor cannot retaliate on other players.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 01:39 AM
Have you ever had an asshole neighbor report you to your Home Owners Association for something trivial? Or how about the neighbor that reports you to the city because you have 4 cars instead of 3 parked at your house? Snitches in game aren't any different from the real life shitheads that should mind their own business. Just because something is a "rule" does not mean you have to be all ultra-sensitive about adhering to every last thing. Seriously, eat a dick.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 01:40 AM
And since I either can't edit my message or I'm too stupid to figure out how... if you have to ask - you probably are and everyone hates you.

Detoxx
05-25-2018, 01:58 AM
You forgot "try red".

Jimjam
05-25-2018, 03:28 AM
Have you ever had an asshole neighbor report you to your Home Owners Association for something trivial? Or how about the neighbor that reports you to the city because you have 4 cars instead of 3 parked at your house? Snitches in game aren't any different from the real life shitheads that should mind their own business. Just because something is a "rule" does not mean you have to be all ultra-sensitive about adhering to every last thing. Seriously, eat a dick.

What kind of shitty totalitarian cess pit country do you live in to have such invasive rules?

DinoTriz
05-25-2018, 10:44 AM
What kind of shitty totalitarian cess pit country do you live in to have such invasive rules?

HOAs are voluntary.

sereal
05-25-2018, 11:12 AM
The only thing worse than snitches... are snitches that also whine and bitch on the forums when they choose to play on blue and therefor cannot retaliate on other players.

You forgot "try red".

I mean i'd be all for playing red if the all time player peak in the last 7 months wasn't 194 people. (compared to blue that hit 1454)

I mean the lowest pop on blue is still a few hundred higher than the highest on red. There are zones on p99 with more people than the entire server of red. It's just dumb to act like red is a actual viable option.

beev
05-25-2018, 11:16 AM
I work for an HOA management company. Yes yes, the guys that send you violation letters. But you have to know that we do it at the request of the board members who are your very neighbors. Board membership is voluntary and unfortunately a handful of peole who want to be on the board come with an "agenda" to "fix" something in their neighborhood.

Have excess weed growth in the community? There's someone in the community that wants to be on the board to attack that very specific thing.

HOAs are voluntary in the sense that you can buy a home in a non-hoa community but to be honest after living in a couple nice communities, I'm thankful they had HOAs because the kind of riff-raff that doesn't care about their community doesn't live near us. More new communities typically have an HOA attached to them as its becoming a standard for developers.

Just my 2-cents from the other side.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 11:33 AM

America. MANY planed development communities that include townhouses, condos, or houses within a gated area force buyers to join their mandatory HOA.

They're bullshit because the only people who want to be on the board of an HOA are little motherfuckers with Napoleon complexes that get off on fining you because you want to hang an American flag. Or you want to own a lab-pit mix dog. Or you want to customize the look of your house. Or your grass's shade of green is different from someone elses. Or a candy bar wrapper blows down the street and is in the road in front of your house so you wake up to a $200 trash-compliance fine.

Seriously, HOAs are a bunch of nerds who get off on trying to tell other people how to live their life. They are dipshits that can do fuck themselves. The same as snitches. The same as politicians. The same as any other pos human that thinks it is their responsibility or right in any way to micromanage someone elses life. Fuck. Off.

sereal
05-25-2018, 12:15 PM
A situation where you would snitch is a good opportunity to take the law into your own hands.

I like this. Best advice from this thread tbh

Wonkie
05-25-2018, 12:48 PM
HOAs are good if you like being bossed around by the elderly.

otherwise bad.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 01:08 PM
HOA is absolutely a good thing. Keeps the neighborhood from going to hell. If you have an issue with HOA rules you are a low class redneck. Get out of my nice neighborhood and live with the scum elseware.

HOAs began as something sensible. While some may still be somewhat reasonable, that is generally limited to the voluntary branch of HOAs. Mandatory HOAs have become so riddled with self-righteous little twats trying to micromanage other peoples lives -- or, in many cases, hotbeds for corruption and embezzlement -- that they should be avoided at all costs.

Their lunacy has become so pervasive that your comment firmly cements you into one of the following categories:
1) completely ignorant on home ownership and HOAs
2) a card-carrying member of the smug little cunt HOA board member club
3) a pleb with no self-respect and no regard for freedom and the right to live your life the way you see fit

People do not actively seek out such membership unless they think they have a calling to micromanage other people with their own narrow view of how one should live life.

I repeat, HOAs and their respective leaders are little Napoleon-complex bitches that can eat a dick.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 01:15 PM
And in direct response to your situation... you're perceiving the HOA as good because you live next to low-class redneck scum? Lol. How about you move out of the trailer park and into a real neighborhood with property that the scum can't afford?

At that point people have enough pride in themselves that general maintenance and cleanliness isn't an issue. HOAs have nothing to do at that point but bitch about the color of your mailbox.

Wonkie
05-25-2018, 01:24 PM
sioux giving the sloppiest of bjs to corporate interests

:o

sereal
05-25-2018, 01:29 PM
To keep it from falling into a state of ruin, to insure my neighbor doesn't let his grass grow into a wheat field because he watched a documentary and thinks grocery stores are the devil.

Who cares if someone want's to grow a jungle on their front lawn. It's their home, they bought it, they pay property tax and causes you no harm.

And lets be real this isn't being used to deal with a jungle, it's used because someone is busy and their grass grew a few inches and people for some reason give a shit. That's some hank hill level nonsense.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 01:54 PM
If you want to have a dick measuring contest, I suppose we can do that. I probably pay more in taxes than you earn in a year though, maybe two. Given CA's tax structure I might even pay more in state tax alone depending on your definition of upper middle class and locale. That probably isn't a direction you want to take things though.

I refuse to own property in HOA-run neighborhoods. My primary residence is part of a diverse, upper class neighborhood with home values ranging from the low to mid 7 figures, maybe one or two slightly more. It's a lot nicer than some places while not as nice as others in proximity. We don't have an HOA, and I don't need to pay anyone $30 or $300 remind me to keep my yard maintained. There are city ordinances that govern garbage can placement, street parking, and some other minor things.

What else do I have to worry about? That my neighbor who pays $20k a month on his mortgage is going to embrace his inner redneck and turn his lawn into a junkyard? Get real.

I also don't have to worry about fraud, embezzlement, corruption, or any kind of power tripping because I own my property and I can do with it as I see fit as long as it falls within the law, which I have no problem with.

A few years back I lived in a neighborhood that would probably fit your description of middle class. Again, no HOA. The people were friendly and kept to themselves. Kids ran around the neighborhood and left their toys in the yard. I had no problem with it because that doesn't affect me; it isn't my business. The HOA nazis would have been out in force though. Lol... just thinking about you guys and the stick up your ass for telling people to what to do. I laugh and I cringe.

MagpieRockyl
05-25-2018, 01:56 PM
so my dick is bigger than yours? got it

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 02:02 PM
Also, HOAs are like fucking cancer. I probably wouldn't rant against them so much if they weren't shoved down your throat. In SoCal you can't really find any new developments without them. Forget about condos and townhomes regardless of the age. Your best bet is waiting for property in specific areas to become available.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 02:14 PM
Here's a fun thread!
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6bzpfm/reddit_whats_your_fuck_hoas_story/

sereal
05-25-2018, 02:58 PM
It seems like there are a lot of people making big 6-7figs paycheques who play a 20 year old mmo and post to RnF.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 03:09 PM
It seems like there are a lot of people making big 6-7figs paycheques who play a 20 year old mmo and post to RnF.

Why would that surprise you? It's a 20 year old mmo. People that played when it was released are now 30, 40, 50. Or are only idiots with dead-end jobs allowed to enjoy video games?

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 03:10 PM
Listen, I’m going to be honest. Of course you can find examples of HOA getting off in the weeds and not being useful. But you need to be honest about the fact that these HOA are run by people, people can be shit, they don’t need an HOA to be shit. Nothing more than that.

That's my point. HOAs are run by people. For the most part, the only people that want to run them are the twats that go overboard when they get a taste of authority. Like I said, they were created for a sensible purpose.

Ella`Ella
05-25-2018, 03:36 PM
My power lies in my wealth not my liquidity.

Rich is Illiquid; wealthy is liquid.

Ella`Ella
05-25-2018, 03:41 PM
I too did not like paying an HOA. Thus, I bought the building.

sereal
05-25-2018, 03:48 PM
Why would that surprise you? It's a 20 year old mmo. People that played when it was released are now 30, 40, 50. Or are only idiots with dead-end jobs allowed to enjoy video games?

No but specifically everquest requires a reasonable time investment. Usually people with careers, most likely kids if they are in their 40s+, etc just don't have the time to play and actually get anywhere.

sereal
05-25-2018, 03:55 PM
No but specifically everquest requires a reasonable time investment. Usually people with careers, most likely kids if they are in their 40s+, etc just don't have the time to play and actually get anywhere.

I guess what i'm trying to say - teach me your time management skills

sylfi
05-25-2018, 04:01 PM

I've played with many people who have kids. I'd be surprised if you've played much and haven't ran into the same thing.

MagpieRockyl
05-25-2018, 04:06 PM
Rich is Illiquid; wealthy is liquid.
thanks i learn somefink

This, exactly. Unless you're soloing super casually, Everquest is not a game that you can "pop on" and accomplish things. It takes time to set up groups. Get to your camp. Run the spawn cycles. And god forbid you guys wipe. That can be anywhere from a 30 minute to 4 hour penalty where you can't leave the computer.

Once I started taking my career seriously, EQ time has practically gone to zilch. Once you get to high level and have decent gear, EQ dictates your playtime, not the other way around. You could play 14 hours a week, logging on during after work hours every day, and the fact is that you just won't have the opportunity to participate in the grinding raids or show up for the important spawn timers.

When EQ dictates your life schedule, that's when you've got a problem.

sereal
05-25-2018, 04:12 PM
Remove your desire to accomplish goals in a certain timeline and Norrath spreads its legs for you.

Ella`Ella
05-25-2018, 04:20 PM
No joke, P99 was one of the single best tools in my life for helping my time management in grad school. It helped me prioritize school, saved me a ton of money, and helped me create friendships that became very real that have helped me in life. In addition, I learned management skills that I believe have aided in the success of my career.

Ella`Ella
05-25-2018, 04:20 PM
But I never snitched

MagpieRockyl
05-25-2018, 04:38 PM
fucking lies dude you know you sent in petitions for teh pixools

Ella`Ella
05-25-2018, 04:44 PM
fucking lies dude you know you sent in petitions for teh pixools

Only raid petitions. Since 2009, I never submitted a single petition against a player in a non-raid scenario.

Swish2
05-25-2018, 04:48 PM
Been snitching on boxers for years, sorry guys.

Swish2
05-25-2018, 05:03 PM
ForumQuest is a dangerous game. You can only win by not posting.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 05:27 PM
When EQ dictates your life schedule, that's when you've got a problem.

As opposed to scheduling your daily activities around a different hobby... say... fishing. Or art. Or... golf, poker, gym time, woodworking, learning, knitting, traveling, hunting, carpentry, binge-watching tv shows, other video games, hiking.

We could list hundreds of hobbies that you can spend dozens of hours on each week. Who are you to judge how other people spend their time? Forum nerds that insult others for playing EQ however much they want/are able to annoy me just like snitches, the HOA people, and the other shit mentioned in this thread. Some of those activities you will for sure define as acceptable and others you will say that person has issues. Why?

Someone wants to live their life differently from you. That's none of your business. What if they've retired comfortably and are set with money? What if they're sick? What if they just simply choose to spend their time doing something they enjoy more than other things in life that you may personally weigh as more important but they have no interest in? As long as them playing the game doesn't land them in legal trouble and it's what they choose to do... then why do you care?

Just another example of people not minding their own damn business.

Mead
05-25-2018, 05:32 PM
The day I beat forumquest swish attempted to snitch on me for posting a rl picture of asinine cowboy, a picture from a rl thread he created. Ended up getting himself banned. Still laughing at that. Hope you’re taking your mood stabilizers pal.

MagpieRockyl
05-25-2018, 05:33 PM
As opposed to scheduling your daily activities around a different hobby... say... fishing. Or art. Or... golf, poker, gym time, woodworking, learning, knitting, traveling, hunting, carpentry, binge-watching tv shows, other video games, hiking.

We could list hundreds of hobbies that you can spend dozens of hours on each week. Who are you to judge how other people spend their time? Forum nerds that insult others for playing EQ however much they want/are able to annoy me just like snitches, the HOA people, and the other shit mentioned in this thread. Some of those activities you will for sure define as acceptable and others you will say that person has issues. Why?

Someone wants to live their life differently from you. That's none of your business. What if they've retired comfortably and are set with money? What if they're sick? What if they just simply choose to spend their time doing something they enjoy more than other things in life that you may personally weigh as more important but they have no interest in? As long as them playing the game doesn't land them in legal trouble and it's what they choose to do... then why do you care?

praying for your soul.

Tenderizer
05-25-2018, 05:35 PM

praying for your soul.

Mead
05-25-2018, 05:37 PM

praying for your soul.

Swish2
05-25-2018, 05:38 PM
The day I beat forumquest swish attempted to snitch on me for posting a rl picture of asinine cowboy, a picture from a rl thread he created. Ended up getting himself banned.

The two events you just posted were not linked but did highlight the patchy moderation here (I did take a 30 day ban for uploading a picture of Grocer)...you got a free pass though. Strange, isn't it? Someone likes you <3

Swish2
05-25-2018, 05:39 PM
Oh yeah and I didn't create the RL picture thread, think that was Asinine so he could post photos of himself lol

Mead
05-25-2018, 05:53 PM
The two events you just posted were not linked but did highlight the patchy moderation here (I did take a 30 day ban for uploading a picture of Grocer)...you got a free pass though. Strange, isn't it? Someone likes you <3

I wouldn’t consider myself popular with anyone who has authority around here. I just know the limits. And yes, I took the pic directly from asinine’s own irl pic thread.

Swish2
05-25-2018, 06:47 PM
I wouldn’t consider myself popular with anyone who has authority around here. I just know the limits. And yes, I took the pic directly from asinine’s own irl pic thread.

You posted someone's RL pic but know the limits. You're not all there lol :o

Baler
05-25-2018, 06:51 PM
agree'd &
Where is that swift hammer of justice. :rolleyes:

sereal
05-25-2018, 07:06 PM
do people snitch on red?

Swish2
05-25-2018, 07:08 PM
do people snitch on red?

It might have happened a couple of times.

sereal
05-25-2018, 07:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDG3fS7Hxo

Mead
05-25-2018, 08:03 PM

The fact that you still don’t understand is not surprising. Our interaction has lasted too long as it is.

Hello baler. Good to see you haven’t eaten a bullet yet.

Keep taking your meds pals. Praying for both of you.

Swish2
05-25-2018, 11:12 PM
The fact that you still don’t understand is not surprising. Our interaction has lasted too long as it is.

Hello baler. Good to see you haven’t eaten a bullet yet.

Keep taking your meds pals. Praying for both of you.

^^
https://i.imgur.com/TNm7r2g.png

hijra
05-25-2018, 11:50 PM
^^
https://i.imgur.com/TNm7r2g.png

lol ^^

Wonkie
05-26-2018, 12:36 AM
swish isn't a psycho but he is extremely boring

baler my man tho

Swish2
05-27-2018, 12:32 AM
swish isn't a psycho but he is extremely boring

baler my man tho

Thank you, your feedback is important.

jackd104
05-29-2018, 05:38 PM
Never snitch. In life, love or imaginary elf lands.