05-18-2018, 05:12 PM
EQ-bullying. Nice.

Also, cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Foxplay
05-18-2018, 05:13 PM
The butthurt over a shitty camp is real

Siberious
05-18-2018, 05:29 PM
Lol - Allure does work I used it down there before I got 52 spell.....

kjs86z
05-18-2018, 05:43 PM
Lickity needs to get laid.

Mead
05-18-2018, 05:56 PM
you know you broke someone down when they use the word kid

Argh
05-18-2018, 05:57 PM
Lickity must be draco

Speedi
05-18-2018, 06:01 PM
Thanks for posting this.

Everyone should avoid this person like the plague, what a bonehead.

d3r14k
05-18-2018, 06:45 PM
Haha my mind instantly went to Sonder as well, but I don't think he's

1) This aggressive
2) This serious
3) This petty

...Unless it is about a parrot.

Gumbo
05-18-2018, 06:57 PM
Reading that gave me a headache...

Patriam1066
05-18-2018, 06:57 PM
Lickity needs to get laid.

Bboboo
05-18-2018, 07:18 PM
fucking yikes

FungusTrooper
05-18-2018, 07:52 PM
Oh boy, I can't wait to get higher levels so I too get to deal with guys like this.

Triiz
05-18-2018, 07:59 PM
I like how Lickity didn't even build up to that level of rage, he was maximum mad like 2 lines in.

shuklak
05-18-2018, 08:52 PM
Luckity should get a temp ban for slander.

Aeaolena
05-18-2018, 09:09 PM
The best part of this exchange is Kaluppo who is clearly unfazed by the bullshit swirling around him.
https://imgur.com/DchdgTz.gif

Swish2
05-18-2018, 09:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mRgZdW7.gif

https://i.imgur.com/radnCyN.gif

https://i.imgur.com/FPKeiJV.gif

MagpieRockyl
05-18-2018, 09:43 PM
Ha ha ha what is als? Disease ?

solleks
05-18-2018, 10:13 PM
We have some very dedicated fans

Wonkie
05-18-2018, 10:19 PM
can't decide if J or retarded

MagpieRockyl
05-18-2018, 10:29 PM
Please seek hemp

Wonkie
05-18-2018, 10:37 PM
oh the third option

#LetsHaveThex

Vheran
05-19-2018, 12:00 AM
Ty for my new bad eyesight and the cancer lickity gave me

Rang
05-19-2018, 10:29 AM
Lickity:

https://i.imgur.com/eNhKJdG.jpg

garysmoot
05-19-2018, 10:31 AM
Lickity is seriously a fucking psychopath. I had a similar encounter with him a while back, though much longer and much more laced with anger. I saved the screenshots and logs, but decided against posting them. I too couldn't decide if he was trolling me, but he seemed to insane to be a troll. I'm shocked that he's both not banned and in a guild.

jakerees
05-19-2018, 11:22 AM
Lickity is seriously a fucking psychopath. I had a similar encounter with him a while back, though much longer and much more laced with anger. I saved the screenshots and logs, but decided against posting them. I too couldn't decide if he was trolling me, but he seemed to insane to be a troll. I'm shocked that he's both not banned and in a guild.

Post them or never post again

d3r14k
05-19-2018, 02:43 PM

Mead
05-19-2018, 02:47 PM

post em

make rnf great again

MagpieRockyl
05-19-2018, 02:51 PM

Womp824
05-19-2018, 02:58 PM

greasemonk
05-19-2018, 03:52 PM

FungusTrooper
05-19-2018, 04:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AlwB9t0.png

Holyhawk
05-19-2018, 04:55 PM
Typical Blood Guard.

kjs86z
05-19-2018, 05:53 PM

Vheran
05-19-2018, 11:37 PM
Garysmoot we are all very disappointed in you. You are not the one the prophets spoke of

LostCause
05-20-2018, 05:38 AM
kept going on about how 44 charm doesn't work lol

LostCause
05-20-2018, 05:40 AM
Lol - Allure does work I used it down there before I got 52 spell.....

duh allure works up to level 51 mobs kids a tardo

Trungep99
05-20-2018, 10:46 AM
More toxic players

garysmoot
05-20-2018, 11:28 AM
Garysmoot we are all very disappointed in you. You are not the one the prophets spoke of

The reason I'm hesitant to post the shots is that I legitimately think Lickity is mentally ill and I don't want to fan the flames. But also he deserves comeuppance at this point... just constantly bullying people and going crazy on them... so tempting...

Zal22
05-20-2018, 12:02 PM

Quizlop
05-20-2018, 01:13 PM
The reason I'm hesitant to post the shots is that I legitimately think Lickity is mentally ill

Anyone that has a character over 50 on this server is either mentally ill, addicted to presciption medication, and/or an RMTer.

You have nothing to lose.

kaluppo
05-20-2018, 01:15 PM
I was on the receiving end of that. That was Friday fun fest with Lickity. He came back on Saturday and continued to give me crap about not killing every mob in camp. Then he came in upper pits and started pulling my mobs even if I was starting to cast on them (he would use a faster casting spell to get aggro before mine landed).

I don't know what his problem is. I like the upper pits cause all mobs can be pulled 2 at a time. So I kill the two bears near ramp, then I kill the wolf and spider in the hall behind me, then I kill the wolf and two spiders by the ladder. After that I med up and the two bears I started with re-popped.

So basically I kill everything except the three wolves in that back room. I didn't think that was a big deal. I get 8 kills per round with minimal risk. I didn't realize I was committing a cardinal sin by not engaging those last three wolves. So now I have been trying a few different techniques to speed up the kills (even if I take a few half exp by letting a pet fully kill a mob). I almost got it down. I can kill them all but then I am like 20m when the first two mobs re-pop and I need to sit and med a bit before I can engage them.

So if I can just get a little quicker then lickity cant say jack to me for mobs in the camp.

kaluppo
05-20-2018, 01:17 PM
I was on the receiving end of that. That was Friday fun fest with Lickity. He came back on Saturday and continued to give me crap about not killing every mob in camp. Then he came in upper pits and started pulling my mobs even if I was starting to cast on them (he would use a faster casting spell to get aggro before mine landed).

I don't know what his problem is. I like the upper pits cause all mobs can be pulled 2 at a time. So I kill the two bears near ramp, then I kill the wolf and spider in the hall behind me, then I kill the wolf and two spiders by the ladder. After that I med up and the two bears I started with re-popped.

So basically I kill everything except the three wolves in that back room. I didn't think that was a big deal. I get 7-8 kills per round with minimal risk. I didn't realize I was committing a cardinal sin by not engaging those last three wolves. So now I have been trying a few different techniques to speed up the kills (even if I take a few half exp by letting a pet fully kill a mob). I almost got it down. I can kill them all but then I am like 20m when the first two mobs re-pop and I need to sit and med a bit before I can engage them.

So if I can just get a little quicker then lickity cant say jack to me for mobs in the camp.

kaluppo
05-20-2018, 01:21 PM
Sorry about the double post above. Thought I was editing post and I was quoting it lol. If first two fights go smoothly then I do pull and kill 2 of the wolves from that room. So every round I kill a min of 7 and a max of 9. But the camp as I see it has 10 mobs so I need to get a little faster so I can kill all 10 and have time to med up before re-pops.

Im close but not quite there yet.

ridiculousmoose
05-20-2018, 01:36 PM
Typical Blood Guard.

It really is... more nuts in this guild than any other.

Rainik Stormseeker
05-20-2018, 05:50 PM
Haha my mind instantly went to Sonder as well, but I don't think he's

1) This aggressive
2) This serious
3) This petty

...Unless it is about a parrot.

:D

Yeah, the OP is just a major troll.. i love when people try to tell us how we're supposed to play :rolleyes:

Rainik Stormseeker
05-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Hate ALS

But lickity is a fucking dumbass lol

/bow

Triiz
05-20-2018, 06:29 PM
Then he came in upper pits and started pulling my mobs even if I was starting to cast on them (he would use a faster casting spell to get aggro before mine landed).

Fuck that guy. It's an indoor zone, you can camp whatever mobs you are keeping down within a reasonable time frame. He could take the 3 wolves you aren't touching but if he's taking your respawns point him to the play nice policy and if that doesn't work petition his ass.

Camps aren't all or nothing, otherwise the Teppler's of the world wouldn't be able to camp Hiero in Seb and leave the rest of the Crypt alone.

In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off.

Crust
05-20-2018, 06:56 PM
2 ass holes arguing in ooc. CLASSIC

Wonkie
05-20-2018, 07:00 PM
yeah what triiz said, you don't have to "clear the whole camp" to keep your mobs. don't let lawyers screw you.

kaluppo
05-20-2018, 07:35 PM
2 ass holes arguing in ooc. CLASSIC

I was in the middle of a pet charm fight so I only answered in ooc because it was easiest way to reply without looking at how he spelled his name. I was minding my own business. He's the one who got out of line. I thought I kept my cool very well under the circumstances.

Bottom line is he was lashing out at me because I had the camp he wanted. I get it why he would be annoyed. I logged in at 9 am friday and played till midnight. I would be annoyed too but I wouldn't threaten the guy in tells and make a spectacle of it in ooc. I would and have just ported somewhere else to do xp grinding.

I got this camp almost totally down. I am now killing 9 of 10 almost every time :)

Aeaolena
05-20-2018, 07:36 PM
I almost got it down. I can kill them all but then I am like 20m when the first two mobs re-pop and I need to sit and med a bit before I can engage them.

You can use the Calm Animal spell to solo pull these wolves, if I remember correctly. You can target and then cast around the corner. I only mention this because I'm always shocked how many druids don't know about indoor-animal-harmo.

Not that it matters, you don't need to clear these wolves to claim upper and he shouldn't be down there harassing you as you pull your mobs. All that's happening is he's embarrassing his guild (Blood Guard).

kaluppo
05-20-2018, 08:00 PM
You can use the Calm Animal spell to solo pull these wolves, if I remember correctly. You can target and then cast around the corner. I only mention this because I'm always shocked how many druids don't know about indoor-animal-harmo.

Not that it matters, you don't need to clear these wolves to claim upper and he shouldn't be down there harassing you as you pull your mobs. All that's happening is he's embarrassing his guild (Blood Guard).

A word to the wise on calm animal. I used it twice in bottom camp so I could pull two bears without getting the other two. The first time it worked fine. I even had one resist once and it did not draw aggro. The second time I tried it the bear resisted and all four came running at me and killed me before I could get them all rooted.

So unlike harmony it can get resisted and draw aggro. Use it at your own risk.

Vianna
05-20-2018, 08:42 PM
Vowels getting druids killed with Calm Animal. Tsk Tsk.

Aeaolena
05-20-2018, 08:53 PM
A word to the wise on calm animal. I used it twice in bottom camp so I could pull two bears without getting the other two. The first time it worked fine. I even had one resist once and it did not draw aggro. The second time I tried it the bear resisted and all four came running at me and killed me before I could get them all rooted.

So unlike harmony it can get resisted and draw aggro. Use it at your own risk.

Today? If so, I'm sorry if my advice got you killed.

And you are correct, it's more of a Lull. It's great to try, and when it works it saves mana.. but it isn't 100%. WC cap saved my butt in upper/lower bears more times than I can count.

kaluppo
05-20-2018, 09:00 PM
Today? If so, I'm sorry if my advice got you killed.

And you are correct, it's more of a Lull. It's great to try, and when it works it saves mana.. but it isn't 100%. WC cap saved my butt in upper/lower bears more times than I can count.

No not today, this happened Friday morning. So it was not your advice. It's a great tactic when it works but its risk vs reward. If your calm animal fails badly you die. If your allure of the wild drops before you get off at least one root you die.

This is why I always shoot for and take the top camp. And once I get it I hold it as long as I can. I dinged 56 Friday night and I will ding 57 tonight. I'm grinding away!

Patriam1066
05-20-2018, 11:28 PM

wagorf
05-20-2018, 11:51 PM
Get fraps ready - once he engages a spawn at your camp just petition.

Let the staff deal with him and continue do your thing.

Rainik Stormseeker
05-21-2018, 12:24 AM

BTW Kavious - my apologies; i assumed you were the troll in question but I understand you are not.

Tudar
05-21-2018, 08:25 AM

So basically I kill everything except the three wolves in that back room. I didn't think that was a big deal. I get 8 kills per round with minimal risk. I didn't realize I was committing a cardinal sin by not engaging those last three wolves. So now I have been trying a few different techniques to speed up the kills (even if I take a few half exp by letting a pet fully kill a mob). I almost got it down. I can kill them all but then I am like 20m when the first two mobs re-pop and I need to sit and med a bit before I can engage them.

As a fellow druid that frequents perma bear pits and have seen you down there, you're fine, ignore the troll.

Those 3 wolves in the back room, the "middle" one closest to the rock, will not agro if you charm the far right wolf. Upon charming the far right wolf, the far left wolf will agro giving you another set of 2.

I typically leave the third near the rock untouched as it has weird LoS issues until pulled.

Tethler
05-21-2018, 08:38 AM

You don't need to justify your actions. The other guy was clearly in the wrong based on the available information. He seems like a massive twat waffle. Sorry you had that experience.

garysmoot
05-21-2018, 12:02 PM
Okay guys, it's done: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2711085&posted=1#post2711085

Part of me feels bad, but the fact that this guy keeps fucking with people put me over the edge. He needs to be stopped. Or at least, you know, prescribed medication.

kaluppo
05-21-2018, 06:41 PM
Okay guys, it's done: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2711085&posted=1#post2711085

Part of me feels bad, but the fact that this guy keeps fucking with people put me over the edge. He needs to be stopped. Or at least, you know, prescribed medication.

Holy crap, I read all that and can't help but think this kid is nuts. When he came to upper pits and was stealing my mobs the bottom pit camp was open and he knew it. He just likes being a jerk for some reason. He walked up to me once on Sunday and said something about pulling the whole zone and referred to me as "big guy". I don't know why his guild puts up with him. Surely they have gotten complaints. He came whining to an officer in my guild but they had already seen the messages and knew what was up.

Anyway, I held upper pits all day Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I refused to let him bully me off my camp. So the only time he got to hunt there this weekend was post midnight when I went to bed. I dinged 56 & 57 this weekend and that includes 3 unrezzed deaths.

I got the camp down now. I changed tactics a bit and now I kill 9 mobs every time where before I was doing 7. So Lickity in an insane twist of fate did me a favor by getting me to re-consider my tactics and I get more XP per hour now.

If he ever reads that I'm sure it will make his blood boil to know he helped me out when he seems to hate me so much. LOL

Dumluk
05-22-2018, 01:48 PM
Someone send him a /tell and say he's all over RnF. I gotta see his response.

Please, please, please?

Rang
05-22-2018, 02:53 PM
Sounds like a permafrost bear pits party is in order! 500plat to the first one to get him to melt down!

jakerees
05-22-2018, 05:31 PM
Sounds like a permafrost bear pits party is in order! 500plat to the first one to get him to melt down!

Wow, so your basically going to hand 500 plat to whoever shows up to the bear pits when he's there... easy pay day. I'm in.

Jimjam
05-22-2018, 05:38 PM
Wow, so your basically going to hand 500 plat to whoever shows up to the bear pits when he's there... easy pay day. I'm in.

Ts;Dr

xKoopa
05-22-2018, 06:51 PM
I would pay 500pp to see a jakerees vs lickity fight tbh

Rang
05-22-2018, 06:51 PM

Compensation depends on level of melt down. If he takes a mace to an old ladies’ dog I’ll reward that special troll with a Fungus tunic

jakerees
05-22-2018, 07:42 PM
Compensation depends on level of melt down. If he takes a mace to an old ladies’ dog I’ll reward that special troll with a Fungus tunic

I would pay 500pp to see a jakerees vs lickity fight tbh

Challenge accepted by the way anyone know what time he normally plays?

kaluppo
05-22-2018, 07:50 PM
Challenge accepted by the way anyone know what time he normally plays?

I'm in CST so with that said I usually see him pop in the mid afternoons. I also seen him in the evenings and as late as 1 am. I cant say I ever seen him in the mornings.

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 01:17 AM
Solution: Play on RED so you can do something about it. If not, then stfu and stop whining like a little bitch.

Mblake81
05-25-2018, 02:49 AM
Solution: Play on RED so you can do something about it. If not, then stfu and stop whining like a little bitch.

stab em with my pixel knife

Tethler
05-25-2018, 06:31 AM

Nobody's gonna play on red. Give it a rest.