PDA

View Full Version : Sivix is an asshole in seb

soulsummenor
05-17-2018, 03:55 PM
Title says it all.

soulsummenor
05-17-2018, 04:12 PM
Also don't let a 60 monk named Barus in your CE grp, I think its sivix, he will do a bad pull then log over to sivix and take your heiro cloak.

Mead
05-17-2018, 04:17 PM
Sounds like next level gaming

dslaybac
05-17-2018, 05:02 PM
Howsthejobhunting?

d3r14k
05-17-2018, 05:04 PM
Is this another Teppler post? I can't remember the name of his Shaman but I want to say it was Sivix or Sinix or something.

He is super into Hiero Cloaks, though; no doubt. I happen to have a recent picture of him sporting one:

https://i.imgur.com/rPWDhYJ.png

indiscriminate_hater
05-17-2018, 08:04 PM
Title actually doesn't say it all

Mead
05-17-2018, 08:08 PM
Is this another Teppler post? I can't remember the name of his Shaman but I want to say it was Sivix or Sinix or something.

He is super into Hiero Cloaks, though; no doubt. I happen to have a recent picture of him sporting one:

https://i.imgur.com/rPWDhYJ.png

Does that make him a Superhiero?

ZiggyTheMuss
05-17-2018, 08:21 PM
I’m assuming OP meant Sinix

soulsummenor
05-17-2018, 08:26 PM
Now I can't remember if it was sinix or sivix. but he still sucks ass

Wonkie
05-17-2018, 08:46 PM
you shouldn't have let him past the locked door you idiot

d3r14k
05-17-2018, 08:47 PM
Sometimes I wish I had the initiative to have an RNF resume, one that is even slightly as impressive as Sir Teppler has accrued.

Alas, I cannot hold a candle to his greatness, and my legacy will quickly grow dark like the deep fathoms of the sea.

Wonkie
05-17-2018, 08:52 PM
Sometimes I wish I had the initiative to have an RNF resume, one that is even slightly as impressive as Sir Teppler has accrued.

Alas, I cannot hold a candle to his greatness, and my legacy will quickly grow dark like the deep fathoms of the sea.

update journal plz

Mead
05-17-2018, 08:54 PM
so title really didn't say it all

the guy's name is actually sinix?

d3r14k
05-17-2018, 10:49 PM
update journal plz

Teppler's Journal, Day 92:

I awoke in a daze, the bright lights from outside my cave had blurred my vision. Again I was covered in my own poodoo. Thankfully, my stash of Hierophant Cloaks were right where I had left them. My preciou -- *coughTEPPLERcough* *coughTEPPLERcough*

https://i.imgur.com/Oakunb4.jpg

I breathed in deeply, then exhaled with a mighty fervor to sound my horn.

https://i.imgur.com/rp14tes.png

T'was a foul signal to summon my only friend: The DunceHound Jarobn

https://i.imgur.com/gohO0r7.jpg

It was then we made our way to Crypt. I must stand sentry and wait patiently until someone let me through the door, so that I may fill my shitcave with more stacks of Hiero Cloaks.

Wonkie
05-17-2018, 11:20 PM
lol

teppler will be so mad

ZiggyTheMuss
05-18-2018, 12:04 AM
That brought a tear to my eye. I do enjoy a good picture story.

Canelek
05-18-2018, 12:17 AM
Well done, Tulu. Well fucking done.

wagorf
05-18-2018, 01:20 AM
verified douche

Jimjam
05-18-2018, 02:01 AM
I love the dynamic crawling element to c e but by the wall you get some crazy asshats at that camp which makes you think twice about accepting any invites to join.

Just facts
05-18-2018, 06:13 AM
Title says it all.

Are you not the guy who used to be part of the team that would circle add your guild mates to the AC camp in OOT even when they hadn't logged on to their computers due to being still at school / work ?
Are you sure you should be complaining about anyone else greedy bad ways ?

kjs86z
05-18-2018, 10:13 AM
Can't wait until ol teppler shows up here.

Just like when he shows up in Seb....always gonna be interesting!

d3r14k
05-18-2018, 10:34 AM
Can't wait until ol teppler shows up here.

Just like when he shows up in Seb....always gonna be interesting!

I have a feeling he is going to sit this one out. He only likes to show up when there is some kind of "evidence" to confirm or a dispute of some kind.

It's hard to refute that you aren't an asshole, therefore his absence will likely continue.

DinoTriz
05-18-2018, 11:43 AM
I really hope this thread takes off.

It's a slow day at work and the IT guys blocked my favorite furry fansite.

MagpieRockyl
05-19-2018, 02:57 PM
Sivix is nice

indiscriminate_hater
05-20-2018, 08:17 PM
I miss blackburrow drama

TomisFeline
05-21-2018, 04:26 PM
its 2018, more velks lab drama less seb drama please for fuck sakes

i remember thread about greedy ogre man
my favorite part was when someone said
"why don't you root and push mob through door and get summoned like an adult"

i remember greedy ogre man representing himself very poorly
consider this though
eq might be one of the only communities he has
as much as rnf is loved as a place to hate
think the guy logs on and has a tough time getting the sense he is universally disliked where he wants to spend his time?

maybe lay off the poor fucker and give people a second chance to enjoy make believe land

come at me rnf.

Whirled
05-21-2018, 04:34 PM
whatever happened to those funny journal updates:
Day 192 behind locked door. out of food and eaten shoe or some thing

ZiggyTheMuss
05-21-2018, 10:01 PM
i remember thread about greedy ogre man
my favorite part was when someone said
"why don't you root and push mob through door and get summoned like an adult"

i remember greedy ogre man representing himself very poorly
consider this though
think the guy logs on and has a tough time getting the sense he is universally disliked where he wants to spend his time?

maybe lay off the poor fucker and give people a second chance to enjoy make believe land

come at me rnf.

What I think is funny is someone told Teppler how to get a mob to summon you through the door and the dumb ass is still paying rogues to let him in.

Teppler
05-22-2018, 07:00 AM
What I think is funny is someone told Teppler how to get a mob to summon you through the door and the dumb ass is still paying rogues to let him in.

Well you're apparently too stupid to realize you got this wrong when you are so sure you got it right.... which makes me laugh. Keep talking so you can keep showing us you're low IQ.

Mead
05-22-2018, 07:19 AM
Well you're apparently too stupid to realize you got this wrong when you are so sure you got it right.... which makes me laugh. Keep talking so you can keep showing us you're low IQ.

you are low IQ could work in rnf

Teppler
05-22-2018, 07:25 AM
you are low IQ could work in rnf

Well you're clearly in the right place. :D

Mead
05-22-2018, 07:58 AM
Well you're clearly in the right place. :D

sanka

d3r14k
05-22-2018, 08:24 AM
consider this though

come at me rnf.

This would definitely be an easier stance to take if he didn't accost people in his threads who were just trying to help out / figure out what was going on. If you're going to be aggressive towards _everyone_ I think that empathy goes out the window pretty quickly. But hey, I imagine you're probably a much better person than I am, truly.

I don't think anyone genuinely dislikes him (though I could be wrong). The way I see it, we're all on the same team, playing an old game with a pretty narrow following. We've gotta stick together. Sometimes RnF is the adhesive that does that, even if there is a bunch of shit strewn all over the walls. This sub-forum is really just for the lols and I think people sometimes forget that and go 0 to SERIOUS in two seconds.

d3r14k
05-22-2018, 09:17 AM
Keep talking so you can keep showing us you're low IQ.

you're
you're
you're
you're
you're
you're
you're

joppykid
05-22-2018, 09:58 AM
I really hope this thread takes off.

It's a slow day at work and the IT guys blocked my favorite furry fansite.

Always the IT guys fault! At least users are consistent everywhere.

DinoTriz
05-22-2018, 10:00 AM
Always the IT guys fault! At least users are consistent everywhere.

Hey, ISPs always blame the IT guys too.

Teppler
05-22-2018, 10:59 AM
you're
you're
you're
you're
you're
you're
you're

Yes that sentence is meant to be read-

Keep talking so you can keep showing us you are low IQ.

You retard.

This is why I don't interact here much. You lose IQ points by having any association with you types.

MagpieRockyl
05-22-2018, 11:14 AM
teppler is a real piece of shit and also low IQ

I just re-upped my MENSA membership Tepp. See you there? Jk you can't get in !

Rang
05-22-2018, 12:05 PM

Keep talking so you can keep showing us you are low IQ.

You retard.

This is why I don't interact here much. You lose IQ points by having any association with you types.

Teppler irl rn:

https://i.imgur.com/PRt0Wtk.png

d3r14k
05-22-2018, 12:05 PM

Ah! It was meant to be read! My mistake. I didn't know that if a sentence was "meant to be read" it was exempt from any grammatical mistakes, even when calling someone else a retard. That must be page 1 in the MENSA handbook you received for being such a high IQ individual.

You still have a lot to learn from people here. More interaction would serve you well.

Wonkie
05-22-2018, 12:08 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_O4VU8khmA

Mead
05-22-2018, 12:10 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_O4VU8khmA

got me

Canelek
05-22-2018, 12:19 PM
Is it possible to be a low IQ as opposed to simply having a low IQ?

Ponder on, buckaroos.

ZiggyTheMuss
05-22-2018, 12:19 PM

LOL! moar please!

Teppler
05-22-2018, 12:38 PM
LOL! moar please!

Na I'll wait. You always get uppity and say something stupid like this:

without knowing why you are wrong. Keep going lol....

Only on RnF do you have this guy that can't even make it to level 60 and he's going around telling more accomplished people how to play the game. And hes respected here. This is your community. Now keep making a fool of yourself and I'll be back in a few days/pages to point out why you're a moron.

MagpieRockyl
05-22-2018, 12:39 PM
tepp please send me your mensa id # so we can connect

Senix
05-22-2018, 12:44 PM
I am not sure how I missed the post of him complaining about trained on at ng by a ench breaking pet..... However blah blah blah 99% don't do what I do, blah blah blah 99% blah 99%. With that said I've solo'd crypt on my shaman many of times the only skill involved is making sure you aren't afk so set a 27 minute timer during spawn and make sure to root named targets around 20% so they don't run out the door. Is it hard or am I just part of that famous 1% ?

ZiggyTheMuss
05-22-2018, 01:09 PM
Na I'll wait. You always get uppity and say something stupid like this:

without knowing why you are wrong. Keep going lol....

Only on RnF do you have this guy that can't even make it to level 60 and he's going around telling more accomplished people how to play the game. And hes respected here. This is your community. Now keep making a fool of yourself and I'll be back in a few days/pages to point out why you're a moron.

I actually have a couple 60s, but one does not need level 60s to point out what a loser and train wreck you are! Is this where you start talking about your skillz because you can solo crypt? (which every torpor shaman with half a working brain can do easily.)

also im respected here? Well thats news to to me! Cant wait for the next thread involving you, you are totally not the problem here!

d3r14k
05-22-2018, 04:40 PM
also im respected here?

I respect you, Ziggy.

https://i.imgur.com/ZlogdbC.png

ZiggyTheMuss
05-22-2018, 05:17 PM
awwww shit!

sereal
05-22-2018, 10:09 PM
lot of drama goes down in seb. I recommend people come to the zone

torp drama, fungi drama, bug drama at ng

it's real.

Troxx
05-23-2018, 01:06 AM
telling more accomplished people how to play the game.

I really wanted to laugh when I read this but instead find myself feeling sorry for the poor soul who posted/believed it.

But, following your logic a huge chunk of the community is a lot more accomplished than having a 60sham/torpor/epic/Malo. I’ve got one of those and have bored myself to tears soloing crypt just once in the past. Halfway through 3rd cycle I got bored, gated out, and did something in real life. My gear isn’t that great. It was mind-numbingly easy and required little in the way of skill.

Teppler threads deliver.

Mead
05-23-2018, 01:21 AM
I really wanted to laugh when I read this but instead find myself feeling sorry for the poor soul who posted/believed it..

this is what I hear when I read about people's elf sim accomplishments

https://twitter.com/tomsegura/status/973297016288808960

nsfw

Jimjam
05-23-2018, 03:12 AM
Just because your more accomplished than someone doesn't mean there is nothing to learn from them.

Such an attitude could really plateau your accomplishments!

wagorf
05-23-2018, 04:59 AM
I really wanted to laugh when I read this but instead find myself feeling sorry for the poor soul who posted/believed it.

But, following your logic a huge chunk of the community is a lot more accomplished than having a 60sham/torpor/epic/Malo. I’ve got one of those and have bored myself to tears soloing crypt just once in the past. Halfway through 3rd cycle I got bored, gated out, and did something in real life. My gear isn’t that great. It was mind-numbingly easy and required little in the way of skill.

Teppler threads deliver.

LOL i laughed instead of feeling sorry

did this sorryass dude say he is more "accomplished" than another player because his shaman can solo one static spawn in a room? the way he carries himself just further proves he's a big time loser in person, so sad...

Teppler
05-23-2018, 09:36 AM

Teppler threads deliver.

Skill in crypt comes from camping it over a long period of time. You can get lucky on one named then unlucky the next spawn with a number of things. What names did you spawn in 3 hours? PH's are trivial. Baron is somewhat trivial as well since he doesn't cast spells.

kjs86z
05-23-2018, 09:55 AM
Oh this bout to git gud.

Troxx
05-23-2018, 10:30 AM
Skill in crypt comes from camping it over a long period of time.

.... you never fail to deliver the goods

Teppler
05-23-2018, 10:50 AM
.... you never fail to deliver the goods

Let's make it better. If you want to talk about skill, your friend above you can barely handle NG. I see his pathetic ass in seb all the time. Very weak player.

Ella`Ella
05-23-2018, 11:13 AM
Skill in crypt comes from camping it over a long period of time. You can get lucky on one named then unlucky the next spawn with a number of things. What names did you spawn in 3 hours? PH's are trivial. Baron is somewhat trivial as well since he doesn't cast spells.

Maybe. I was probably the best cleric the server has ever seen but never thought I made a good shaman. I bought a shaman with torpor for 300k years ago and solo’d all of crypt the first day I had it having never played a shaman before. Let some newb loot a free JBB and took home 2 hiero cloaks over the course of like 10 hours.

That also being said, I also had a 60 enchanter that I couldn’t solo dick with because I was terrible.

EQ is very hard.

Teppler
05-23-2018, 11:31 AM
Maybe. I was probably the best cleric the server has ever seen but never thought I made a good shaman. I bought a shaman with torpor for 300k years ago and solo’d all of crypt the first day I had it having never played a shaman before. Let some newb loot a free JBB and took home 2 hiero cloaks over the course of like 10 hours.

That also being said, I also had a 60 enchanter that I couldn’t solo dick with because I was terrible.

EQ is very hard.

Yeah I know, everyone has tales of soloing crypt. Yet I very very rarely ever see it in practice.

Allow me to quiz you for a moment. What do you have to be careful about when the named Hiero gets low on HP? Can you please go through the steps to keep the kill safe?

Teppler
05-23-2018, 11:32 AM
To rephrase that a little bit- what do you have to be careful about and why?

MagpieRockyl
05-23-2018, 11:37 AM
step 1) kill it

jesus you're a scrub

Ella`Ella
05-23-2018, 12:41 PM
Yeah I know, everyone has tales of soloing crypt. Yet I very very rarely ever see it in practice.

Allow me to quiz you for a moment. What do you have to be careful about when the named Hiero gets low on HP? Can you please go through the steps to keep the kill safe?

It's actually been a few years since I've even been in seb, but I think he runs.

To get around this you should have the golems in the hallway cleared before engaging, but you can also keep him rooted and face tank him. Just make sure you stand at min melee range with pet to keep heavy push on him (pushing away from the door and not into a corner) to interrupt his heals.

Troxx
05-23-2018, 12:44 PM
Let's make it better. If you want to talk about skill, your friend above you can barely handle NG. I see his pathetic ass in seb all the time. Very weak player.

My friend above?

Ah so you have a list of my friends now? Who says I know anyone else in this thread?

The only relevant points:

a) you're probably on the autistic spectrum (conduct/language_structure/social_ineptitude)
b) you aren't that talented (hi dying or being forced to gate to single mobs and/or whine about trains that aren't actually trains)
c) have no social connection to the server (3 threads since your return with either epic backfire you you as the direct target)
d) are a total douche canoe (all above points notwithstanding)

**You're not smart, talented, well liked, or an an important part of this community. You are in superior in now measurable way and inferior in ... well ... most every other objectively demonstrable way.

**You're not accomplished. You've got a 60 shaman, but so do hundreds here. Soloing the crypt with that class and spell set is not impressive.

As an aside:

I appreciate you as an individual. Despite being a pleb at this game and completely socially inept you are a unique butterfly. You have breathed fresh life into this forum. Your very presence enriches our daily lives.

So please ...

Teppler ...

Never change ...

Sinisterly,

Troxx

(thatdudethathasmultiplelevel60sandisbetterthanyou inanyobjectivelymeasurableway,butyouareautisticand withyourinfinitelypredictableconcretelinesofthough twilldelivercontinuedandeverlastinglullstotheresto fus...thatguy)

Bless you my son.

Ella`Ella
05-23-2018, 12:47 PM
(thatdudethathasmultiplelevel60sandisbetterthanyou inanyobjectivelymeasurableway,butyouareautisticand withyourinfinitelypredictableconcretelinesofthough twilldelivercontinuedandeverlastinglullstotheresto fus...thatguy)

Did you originally type this with all the spaces and then go back and just delete them out? I can never typefullsentenceneslikethiswithoutmyfingersnatural lyhittingthespacebar!

d3r14k
05-23-2018, 01:16 PM
/slowclap Troxx

Brilliant. Masterful. Elegant.

Teppler
05-23-2018, 01:19 PM
It's actually been a few years since I've even been in seb, but I think he runs.

To get around this you should have the golems in the hallway cleared before engaging, but you can also keep him rooted and face tank him. Just make sure you stand at min melee range with pet to keep heavy push on him (pushing away from the door and not into a corner) to interrupt his heals.

You kill the golems, the roamer and all 4 names? Never any shaman do the camp that way. Only chanters. Never seen a shaman have an emphasis on “pushing him” either. Odds are you are bullshitting.

Teppler
05-23-2018, 01:41 PM

Simply face tanking when the golem is up doesnt work either. There’s things you have to do that you aren’t pointing out. Come on man. You bought a shaman and just did crypt once before right away. Where did you get the knowledge last time on the small things for the camp?

If you do the camp the way you said I give it a 99% chance you wipe on the first named hero.

Canelek
05-23-2018, 01:46 PM
Are we being regaled with tales of high adventure? I believe so.

ZiggyTheMuss
05-23-2018, 01:53 PM
Simply face tanking when the golem is up doesnt work either. There’s things you have to do that you aren’t pointing out. Come on man. You bought a shaman and just did crypt once before right away. Where did you get the knowledge last time on the small things for the camp?

If you do the camp the way you said I give it a 99% chance you wipe on the first named hero.

There you have it! irrefutable evidence from one of the server's most accomplished players that the crypt is in fact one of the most challenging tests of skill that exists for a torpor shaman. Man I can't even imagine the hand eye coordination, skill and quick decision making required to handle such a feat. I'm still stuck wiping to emperor crush =(

kjs86z
05-23-2018, 02:33 PM
POP QUIZ HOT SHOT

That was the first R-rated movie I ever saw.

Sooooo good.

Troxx
05-23-2018, 03:48 PM
I love this thread so much.

chadtwoke
05-23-2018, 08:06 PM
Teppler is Michael Rotondo confirmed.

sereal
05-23-2018, 08:26 PM
fucking seb on week nights making me salt all the groups are full. I just want xp man.

People aren't even like considerate these days in Seb.

Senix
05-24-2018, 12:59 AM
lol so yeah tepp your pet can technically push the mob closer to the door and get in range for the golems to heal the named.... so when he said make sure your pet isn't pushing it he's technically correct. I can't believe you still saying I'm so great cause I solo crypt and don't see anyone else doing it. Personally I haven't done it on my shaman (Tattersail) in quite some time cause I have over a mil in liquid-able items there really isn't a need for me to have cash except for dial a port money these days really. Also "how many named mobs have you spawned in 3 hours?" You could be there for 3 hours and get 0 named mobs ! So that statement in itself is redundant. Also the answer to your 'quiz" I posted back on like page 6 the answer you prolly wanted.

Jimjam
05-24-2018, 02:48 AM
Teller revealed he doesn't do ce when he mistook 3 rounds for 3 hours!

Vormotus
05-24-2018, 03:14 AM
this is what I hear when I read about people's elf sim accomplishments

https://twitter.com/tomsegura/status/973297016288808960

nsfw

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice message

Mr.Specter
05-25-2018, 01:14 AM
Bitches bitching on the forums because they can't do anything in game. Welcome to EQ. Play on red so you can do something about it or stfu.