PDA

View Full Version : TORTUE

Arteker
05-16-2018, 04:32 PM
0-·3 Mfker i told you french goat sucker

Baler
05-16-2018, 05:11 PM
religious slur (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goatfucker), classy.

https://i.imgur.com/P53GUBP.gif

Patriam1066
05-16-2018, 05:35 PM
Lucius vorenus and Titus pullo. I like this guy

d3r14k
05-16-2018, 05:44 PM
I require more adequate knowledge of this specific reference to promote contributing discussion towards this conversation.

khanable
05-16-2018, 06:17 PM
hey von<3

Baler
05-16-2018, 06:22 PM
religion is a cancer of humanity

You should listen to Robert Sapolsky views on religion in relation to the science of the human brain.

Arteker
05-16-2018, 06:28 PM
hey von<3

sexy cucu! is still tortue playing around or he dissapeared? if he plays plz drop him a tell and says the spaniard says OM sucks hard

arsenalpow
05-17-2018, 10:18 AM
Griezmann to United plz thanks

Arteker
05-17-2018, 11:20 AM
Griezmann to United plz thanks

only if he is absolute retarded , premier is pure shit and u know it chest .if he leaves gonna be for bigger things and united for sure or for most part any premier team isnt on it :)

arsenalpow
05-17-2018, 11:57 AM
only if he is absolute retarded , premier is pure shit and u know it chest .if he leaves gonna be for bigger things and united for sure or for most part any premier team isnt on it :)

EPL is the deepest and most competitive league on the planet. Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Series A, and La Liga all suffer from 2-3 elite teams and a bunch of minnows. EPL has very strong teams down to 6 or deeper.

Arteker
05-17-2018, 12:04 PM
EPL is the deepest and most competitive league on the planet. Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Series A, and La Liga all suffer from 2-3 elite teams and a bunch of minnows. EPL has very strong teams down to 6 or deeper.
competitive on domestic affairs doesnt mean they got any quality, at all the proof is oher leagues dominate them and it happens often.

i could list you quite a few cases where on eufa english teams got vanquished and hard by medium smaller teams on spanish league.

Tge fact is atletico earns less money than the worst team on premier still on last years he went to reach finals and this years only a transfer ban delayed it .

Endonde
05-17-2018, 12:09 PM

Let's not get carried away, I agree with your point epl has more parity than other leagues, but let's be real epl only has about 2-3 elite teams right now the minnows just fight back is all.

Arteker
05-17-2018, 02:19 PM
Let's not get carried away, I agree with your point epl has more parity than other leagues, but let's be real epl only has about 2-3 elite teams right now the minnows just fight back is all.

the west bromwich earned 108 pounds millons , he was the last team on premier. atletico on other hand earned as 3 la liga 98 millons .

With all that money , what have done the WB , or the the tote earned 140 as much as real madrid , and what they do?. they hire and hire big flops for shitload ammounts of money but when it comes to compete .

They flop.

Now understand me , premier is way better organized, looks coolers and all that shit make it shinies on eyes of americans .

But when it comes to pure competitive levels they sunk hard.

Endonde
05-17-2018, 03:01 PM
the west bromwich earned 108 pounds millons , he was the last team on premier. atletico on other hand earned as 3 la liga 98 millons .

With all that money , what have done the WB , or the the tote earned 140 as much as real madrid , and what they do?. they hire and hire big flops for shitload ammounts of money but when it comes to compete .

They flop.

Now understand me , premier is way better organized, looks coolers and all that shit make it shinies on eyes of americans .

But when it comes to pure competitive levels they sunk hard.

Yea I agree with you. Don't get angry with me old man.

Arteker
05-17-2018, 03:07 PM
Yea I agree with you. Don't get angry with me old man.

im not angry when im angry i talk about penis anal and aliens from other dimensions using people as cucks etc.:p

I just wanted to tease the fuck outta tortue since he is a huge OM fan, and years ago atletico kicked OM outta the competition and he got angry alot.
Now it should be worse for his ass:rolleyes:

arsenalpow
05-17-2018, 03:14 PM
To be fair the Real Madrids, Barcas, PSGs, Bayerns, they’re just outspending their competition. Even city spent like double anyone else in the EPL last year. EPL teams do so much more with less. They’re competitive on a budget. Look at Arsenal every year refusing to spend but still making the CL or EL regularly.

Arteker
05-17-2018, 03:55 PM
To be fair the Real Madrids, Barcas, PSGs, Bayerns, they’re just outspending their competition. Even city spent like double anyone else in the EPL last year. EPL teams do so much more with less. They’re competitive on a budget. Look at Arsenal every year refusing to spend but still making the CL or EL regularly.

no arsenal you wasted 68 millons on such a flop as aubemeyang . Lacazzette 50 millons, ozil.....

Arsenal has never be competitive and the proof is how they lost agaisnt Atletico wven with such a biased ref wich made the impossible to make wenger pas.

arsenalpow
05-17-2018, 04:13 PM
no arsenal you wasted 68 millons on such a flop as aubemeyang . Lacazzette 50 millons, ozil.....

Arsenal has never be competitive and the proof is how they lost agaisnt Atletico wven with such a biased ref wich made the impossible to make wenger pas.

You’re amazingly hyped for a team that’s going to lose its best player to a real team and continue to be 2nd and 3rd banana in La Liga.

Arteker
05-17-2018, 07:45 PM
You’re amazingly hyped for a team that’s going to lose its best player to a real team and continue to be 2nd and 3rd banana in La Liga.

The beauty of all that is it always happen and we keep pulling new players when everyone think we dead and we keep molestin up there .

Because u know people like u said the same when Torres left, when forlan left, when falcao left when aguero left .....

People said we lost De gea the best keeper, then we pulled Courtais, then oblak and so on.

On la liga after the year 2000 the dominance of Barcelona and Real Madrid has been clear and absolute mostly due to the Massive difference of money btw the teams

Still the spanish teams on europa have defeated quite alot bigger names clubs .

The thing u dont understand, for some people is easy to be on the big winner team and enjoy continous Succes, other people like me and what my team symbolize is the fighting spirit of no matter what happen we will keep going on , and if we Suffer , thats even better because no pain no reward.

And meanwhile if it pain and make others suffer , the better..
Because u know, When Simeone craped Mou chelsea. and Mou next year using premier money dismantled The atletico. Guess who kicked him again on the jowls again with a new team.

Wonkie
05-18-2018, 12:45 PM
Soccer is a pretentious sport with pretentious fans.

Fazlazen
05-18-2018, 02:12 PM
CALM DOWN VONDROMEDA

Arteker
05-18-2018, 02:40 PM
CALM DOWN VONDROMEDA

Says the canadian broncos fanboy:D

khanable
05-18-2018, 02:47 PM
STOP RESISTING MY PRIVATE MESSAGES VON

Fazlazen
05-18-2018, 02:49 PM
come back and play vondromeda, guildchat is boring without you.

Fountree
05-19-2018, 03:49 PM
i dont think tortue has been on in a long while now, no.

kotton05
05-19-2018, 04:29 PM
lol faz

Swish2
05-20-2018, 07:09 AM

Must suck to be a Russian billionaire owning a club finishing 5th.