05-15-2018, 07:06 PM
one
one
one
one

that's what i rated this thread!

jakerees
05-15-2018, 07:10 PM
In a world widely unchanged in 18 years it is of course these external influences on the land of Norrath that brings the most entertainment of all but we cannot forget the importance of keeping all the familiar npc players in check such as the orcs the gnolls the goblins and the dwarves but I can see how these roving bands of guilds would steal away your attention and make you focus on a few bad apples but I can tell you this about them and that is that I am still holding in my beefy ogre shaman hands a poison wind censor and not a spear of fate so how good are these guilds really because the challenge has been put out there and it is fairly simple so 10k to help get an epic but no one can even manage that so I am just going to sit back like you and wait for them to implode from within but I have it on good authority that Kittens will be the next guild to fall because it is like the bards always say if you can't stand the blisters don't play the banjo but I think anyone can take that to heart so let me know if you want to join up and kill the dwarf king otherwise you are just going to be sitting around hitting f5 constantly and just hoping for the best like a dog waiting under the table for scraps to fall. When you open the box you are going to want to f

indiscriminate_hater
05-15-2018, 09:47 PM
if that post doesn't get finished my day is ruined

d3r14k
05-15-2018, 09:49 PM
if that post doesn't get finished my day is ruined

Jake really knows how to tug at the heartstrings, doesn't he?

Pico
05-15-2018, 11:30 PM
hot diggy hot diggy hot diggy

Heebs13
05-16-2018, 09:26 AM
They unbanned me yesterday.

Big mistake.

d3r14k
05-16-2018, 12:41 PM
I miss Lulz, but I may be alone in this.

Stormfists
05-17-2018, 03:58 PM
After getting suspended for something like 70 out of 90 days the guild folded. They could not stop breaking the rules and the guild is dead now. Tempest is not going to be able to compete at the same level Aftermath does. There is a clear #1 on the server now.

I said it from the start, Awakened scrubs cant pull for shit... kek.

Mead
05-17-2018, 04:16 PM
I miss Lulz, but I may be alone in this.

You aren't alone. I miss the fella as well