PDA

View Full Version : Official Tempest / Awakened 2.0 / Taken 3.0 RNF post thread.

b4c0nhunt
05-15-2018, 02:41 PM
So I was recently reading about how Taken 3.0 aka Awakened 2.0 aka Tempest has new leadership that decided that the best solution to save their crumbling guild would be to impose a RNF gag order resulting in a 500dkp dock and a month ban from looting.

Now I can see why the new leaders would see stepping on the dicks of highly contributing members for posting in a forum that 99% of active P99 players avoid like the plague would be the best way to restore the terrible image that their guild had rightfully earned for being unable to play within the rules of the server. If anything it's made them look even worse for trying to censor their players. Nice backfire, lol

Obviously, this move to censor their member base in a way that any rational person would consider absurdly stupid wasn't just a show of power and was totally going to help them stop their guild from continuing to crumble to the point they can no longer kill Ikatiar without wiping.

However, since they have played favorites and allowed Bellringer's friends like Calrizien ( https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2702527&postcount=323 ) to post in RNF without penalty while penalizing others that voiced being unhappy about Bellringer's leadership I think it's safe to say it's time for all the big dick players in Taken 3.0 to step up and post here.

If enough non-betas in Taken 3.0 post here they will be forced to abolish this asinine rule and rethink how they want to ruin their "new" old guild. Here's your chance. Consider this your platform to come out against tyranny and save your guild from the Bellringers of the server!

Time to ring that Liberty Bell! Make p99 great again!
https://i.imgur.com/Bt6lBaU.jpg

Baler
05-15-2018, 02:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IM6ad27.gif

b4c0nhunt
05-15-2018, 02:56 PM
As you can see, Calrizien wasn't docked for posting in the very same thread that resulted in dkp docks for other Taken 3.0 members.

https://i.imgur.com/Ift93lL.png

Totally a coincidence tho I'm sure. ;)

kjs86z
05-15-2018, 03:05 PM
I'll be checking back on this one.

Mead
05-15-2018, 04:10 PM
if it's one thing I hate it's hypocrisy

b4c0nhunt
05-15-2018, 04:46 PM
really solid start here b4c0nhunt i agree completely and admire your willingness to share dkp logs*

Thanks, but in all fairness the link was sent to me and the DKP site is public access.

http://dkp.tempest99.com

b4c0nhunt
05-15-2018, 04:50 PM
Calrizien, and myself, paid far too much DKP in Awakened to see and end to the tyrannical RNF treaty. Browse back in Tempeststs DKP history (since you guys didn't really start a new guild, or new dkp, but grats on finally getting the forum name changed from takenguild.forums.com) and you will see that he has multiple DKP penalties worn as badges of honor from the RNF treaty wars fought past. Do not doubt Calrizien's resolve - but now, someone must step up and be his Han.

Yeah, I don't get how they can call it a new guild... there's DKP carried over from the Taken days. It's nothing more than another rebranding, and a shitty one at that. They just can't escape Taken's terrible reputation. Should just disband at this point.

Detoxx
05-15-2018, 07:00 PM
Closely OP doesn't play here as he has said in other posts...

icedwards
05-15-2018, 07:22 PM
Closely OP doesn't play here as he has said in other posts...

Keep up the spot on detective work and you might just earn yourself a Scooby snack.

Sanvarin
05-15-2018, 09:28 PM
So I was recently reading about how Taken 3.0 aka Awakened 2.0 aka Tempest has new leadership that decided that the best solution to save their crumbling guild would be to impose a RNF gag order resulting in a 500dkp dock and a month ban from looting.

Now I can see why the new leaders would see stepping on the dicks of highly contributing members for posting in a forum that 99% of active P99 players avoid like the plague would be the best way to restore the terrible image that their guild had rightfully earned for being unable to play within the rules of the server. If anything it's made them look even worse for trying to censor their players. Nice backfire, lol

Obviously, this move to censor their member base in a way that any rational person would consider absurdly stupid wasn't just a show of power and was totally going to help them stop their guild from continuing to crumble to the point they can no longer kill Ikatiar without wiping.

However, since they have played favorites and allowed Bellringer's friends like Calrizien ( https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2702527&postcount=323 ) to post in RNF without penalty while penalizing others that voiced being unhappy about Bellringer's leadership I think it's safe to say it's time for all the big dick players in Taken 3.0 to step up and post here.

If enough non-betas in Taken 3.0 post here they will be forced to abolish this asinine rule and rethink how they want to ruin their "new" old guild. Here's your chance. Consider this your platform to come out against tyranny and save your guild from the Bellringers of the server!

/giggle

Kit
05-16-2018, 03:34 AM
Disappointed this thread is not longer. Then again asking Awakened members to step up never went particularly well if memory serves me.

Argh
05-16-2018, 10:42 AM
This is a five star thread.

Daloon
05-16-2018, 01:15 PM
Soo you aren't allowed to post on a public forum to be a part of the #3 or 4 ranked guild on a private emulated server in 2018.

Immersion is just too deep on this one. I wonder what bullshit this community will transfer over to Pantheon one day.. Lets hope it ends here.

Sadiki
05-16-2018, 01:23 PM
I wonder what bullshit this community will transfer over to Pantheon one day.. Lets hope it ends here.
It won't.

Daloon
05-16-2018, 01:43 PM
What do other <Tempest> members think of your new "leadership" who kicks long-standing members over a couple posts on a public forum? I know you can't reply here but my Inbox has room, I won't say your name.

Welcome to freedom, boys.

https://i.imgur.com/7MsnNEd.png

Gimp
05-16-2018, 02:06 PM
RNF gags are so dumb

thiz1234
05-16-2018, 02:24 PM
Roll tide

DinoTriz
05-16-2018, 02:37 PM
Wait, there's a guild that punishes their members if they post on a forum....?

How gay can you get?

d3r14k
05-16-2018, 02:48 PM
Definitely exempts me immediately. I won't / can't give up posting here.

Having said that... accounts are free to make y'all. What is stopping someone in Tempest from making a new forum account and typing to their heart's desire?

d3r14k
05-16-2018, 02:59 PM
IP traces have resulted in severe DKP penalties for Awakened members in the past.

IP TRACES!? Who would be capable of this besides P99 staff?

My God I'm going to have to stay married to DaP for life if all guilds do this.

Cardnyl
05-16-2018, 03:18 PM
Didn’t know top tier guilds awarded DKP for conducting EQ presentations. Can Calrizien send me a copy of the slide deck from his 8/6/2016 Screenshare (referring to the OP’s linked pic)?

Hyjalx
05-16-2018, 03:51 PM
Bobbingforloot.com server-wide open raiding!

DaddyTrollzBerg
05-16-2018, 04:03 PM
Wonder if competitive guilds will embrace Nikkanu's rogue main, 15% raid attendance, and "I've been around the block so I'm the shit and can sell raid loot, cheat my own guildies to get extra rolls on Hot Pick 3 pick up groups, and prioritize self interest and plat over anything else" attitude or if he'll be forced to bop around licking nutz until he's forgotten and joins another guild.

Pint
05-16-2018, 04:10 PM
Wonder if competitive guilds will embrace Nikkanu's rogue main, 15% raid attendance, and "I've been around the block so I'm the shit and can sell raid loot, cheat my own guildies to get extra rolls on Hot Pick 3 pick up groups, and prioritize self interest and plat over anything else" attitude or if he'll be forced to bop around licking nutz until he's forgotten and joins another guild.

Sounds p standard for a p99 player, I'm sure he can app to AM

stripes
05-16-2018, 04:54 PM

Hyjalx
05-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Anyone from Tempest is welcome to join Lord BoB raids. Ya'll can kick Tempest while they are down, but they still have some of the most talented players on the server.

Lord BoB is the only entity competing against AM on a regular basis, besides whats left of AW. Who else is COTH racing Aftermath @ 4:30am on a Monday for ..Cekenar.... and winning?

We cothed up first... and wiped rushing... then AM rushed....wiped and trained us. We rezzed back up and killed Cekenar. AM was corpse summoning at 5am. This happens to us too, but the fact remains... we are putting ourselves in the right positions at the right time.

We may not be able to pull Vulak to zone in with competition just yet, but we have no limitations on what hour of the day we can raid, and who we decide to raid against.

Our entire goal of BoB from the entire start was to build a server-wide raid force, level up COTH mages, level up cleric bots, and begin to corner off parts of ToV (triples, doubles, west, and work our way in) as we build into a gamer friendly, plug and play force.

Lord BoB forces are not only hungry, but we are locked and loaded. We don't bite off more than we can chew, we are progressing every single week, and we have some of the best comradery on the server. Lets not forget our endless recruitment pool!

Come join the fun! Bobbingforloot.com

Oh, and btw. We are now a DKP / Roll based System. Check it out

Daloon
05-16-2018, 05:28 PM
Awakened leadership running f@cking IP traces on accounts to try to figure out 'WHO DONE IT'

Tempest 3.0 ran an IP check on me for calling somebody a cunt and docked me 500 DKP. Literal big brother Nazis. Watchout yo comments bro.

Detoxx
05-16-2018, 05:45 PM
Hyjal you're delusional bro. You didnt win the CoTH race. We saw you there, you engaged Cekenar and wiped (easiest mob in ToV) then PD spawned and we went and killed that and came back to try and get Cekenar but one of your pug buddies got agro on him and trained us all.

Being that it's just Cekenar and no one cares, I decided to back out and let you have that mob. You still only get the mobs we allow you to get. There is no competition from you.

Carry on!

Hyjalx
05-16-2018, 05:47 PM
We raced and killed Cekenar against you guys at 4:30am on Monday Godefroi, incase you don't remember. You guys were corpse summoning at 5am after you wiped.

We did the same thing last week to Tempest with Cekenar and Sevelak. We should have killed Lady Nev too, but.... we dispelled our own slow at 85% ... lol. We still won the COTH race tho, not bad for a server-wide PUG.

Soon we will have all of triples and all of doubles. We have continued to work on pulling west dragons to zone in as well. Once we start getting those 3 areas of the zone down on a more consistent basis, we are moving in.

Hyjalx
05-16-2018, 05:54 PM
Lord BoB is not as established and powerful as AM Detoxx. But, even you have to admit...

Lord BoB has a vision and we are seeing it come to fruition.

We are definitely more competitive than most, that is without a doubt. Doesn't matter the hour or day. We are there if its on our list.

Canelek
05-16-2018, 06:36 PM
You guys are so assertive and terrifying!

Kit
05-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Anyone from Tempest is welcome to join Lord BoB raids. Ya'll can kick Tempest while they are down, but they still have some of the most talented players on the server.

Lord BoB is the only entity competing against AM on a regular basis, besides whats left of AW. Who else is COTH racing Aftermath @ 4:30am on a Monday for ..Cekenar.... and winning?

We cothed up first... and wiped rushing... then AM rushed....wiped and trained us. We rezzed back up and killed Cekenar. AM was corpse summoning at 5am. This happens to us too, but the fact remains... we are putting ourselves in the right positions at the right time.

We may not be able to pull Vulak to zone in with competition just yet, but we have no limitations on what hour of the day we can raid, and who we decide to raid against.

Our entire goal of BoB from the entire start was to build a server-wide raid force, level up COTH mages, level up cleric bots, and begin to corner off parts of ToV (triples, doubles, west, and work our way in) as we build into a gamer friendly, plug and play force.

Lord BoB forces are not only hungry, but we are locked and loaded. We don't bite off more than we can chew, we are progressing every single week, and we have some of the best comradery on the server. Lets not forget our endless recruitment pool!

Come join the fun! Bobbingforloot.com

Oh, and btw. We are now a DKP / Roll based System. Check it out

Also no Bellringer.

Nikkanu
05-16-2018, 09:10 PM

A+ post. It's a shame you can't rate individual posts. You definitely deserve 5 stars.

I consider it a win that someone who's obviously in a leadership role in Tempest had to grasp at straws on your anonymous troll account to try to defame little ole me to try to save face for your guild and the many people in your guild that are upset over your decision to kick me over a forum post without as much as discussing the situation with me first.

I do have a rogue main, and he does have less than 15% RA. That's because since Velious dropped I've been raiding on my cleric the vast majority of the time because that's what was most needed. Kind of weird behavior for someone so self-interested as myself, don't ya think? If you had looked up my clerics RA % before my dkp was wiped you'd have seen I was a steady 70% RA player. Funny how you only mentioned my rogue when everyone in the guild knew I always raided on my cleric.

With the exceptions of a couple minor items that I sold AFTER I left Taken to join Rampage years ago I've never sold raid loot, so again nice grasping at straws.

I definitely look forward to future failed trolls and you showing the server what kind of people they can play with if they join Tempest.

Pezy
05-16-2018, 09:22 PM
Wiping the DKP of a 70% cleric for posting in RNF seems drastic, wonder what they're trying to hide by muzzling their members?

Nikkanu
05-16-2018, 09:24 PM
What do other <Tempest> members think of your new "leadership" who kicks long-standing members over a couple posts on a public forum? I know you can't reply here but my Inbox has room, I won't say your name.

Welcome to freedom, boys.

https://i.imgur.com/7MsnNEd.png

Honestly, I'm relieved. While I left many friends behind that I was sticking around and wanted to help it's nice to get out of that situation and not feel obligated to try to help keep a sinking ship afloat.

To see that all my efforts and continuing to raid on my cleric when I would have rather been playing on other characters went unappreciated by the new leadership just made me realize this that much more.

Nexii
05-16-2018, 10:17 PM
Honestly, I'm relieved. While I left many friends behind that I was sticking around and wanted to help it's nice to get out of that situation and not feel obligated to try to help keep a sinking ship afloat.

To see that all my efforts and continuing to raid on my cleric when I would have rather been playing on other characters went unappreciated by the new leadership just made me realize this that much more.

Think they would still have kicked you if you were at 70% RA recent and cleric main?

Nikkanu
05-16-2018, 10:23 PM
Think they would still have kicked you if you were at 70% RA recent and cleric main?

I mean I essentially was. My overall 30, 60, and 90 day RA were all around 70% and the vast majority of that was on my cleric. My rogue was only my main for loot reasons and I got a grand total of 1 loot on my rogue that was main only.

Detoxx
05-16-2018, 10:31 PM
You have separate attendance per character? Strange. All of our alts are combined to 1 overall attendance of your main.

Nikkanu
05-16-2018, 10:33 PM
You have separate attendance per character? Strange. All of our alts are combined to 1 overall attendance of your main.

We had per character and overall. No one except for anonymous RNF troll posters uses the per character RA.

Mead
05-16-2018, 10:36 PM
Tempest is killin' it under this new management

Redscom
05-16-2018, 11:01 PM
As much as I am not a fan of your rediculous shouting in EC tunnel, logging on other toons and training. I am a fan of your drive to keep us on our toes.

Keep coming at us, I know I love the rush of racing against whoever it may be. So good luck and I hope you guys continue to get stronger and win mobs over us. Makes the game fun.

This said it for me! Like we share a brain Fifield.

Detoxx
05-17-2018, 10:51 AM
Only RnF gags ive ever issued were when Awakened or Rampage or whoever was suspended and I didnt want people being idiots on the forums and giving ammo to get us suspended.

Those only lasted usually like a week or so

VII
05-17-2018, 07:17 PM
whats rnf?

d3r14k
05-18-2018, 11:24 AM
what's a computer?

What are words?

Crust
05-18-2018, 12:00 PM
It is doubtful that anyone cares about this. Perhaps OP should look up the word HUBRIS.

Cardnyl
05-19-2018, 06:28 PM
Lord BoB forces are not only hungry, but we are locked and loaded. We don't bite off more than we can chew

Does this include or not include the wipe at 99% on Zlandi a few weeks back? :p