PDA

View Full Version : [THEORY] Alvin and the Chipmunks are Gnomes from Ak'Anon's Library Mechanamagica?

Imouto
05-12-2018, 05:34 PM
The evidence is all here

https://i.imgur.com/1qCwnDH.jpg

Imouto
05-12-2018, 05:36 PM
dont be sad im sure your parents tried

thank u for this holesum advice

Vormotus
05-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Ahhhh Interesting!

https://i.imgur.com/SIzY7ok.gif

Canelek
05-13-2018, 04:38 AM
On their own, gnomes are fairly hindered, intellectually.

Vormotus
05-13-2018, 04:47 AM
I personally own several books on the subject of gnomes, and it is my own expert opinion, that , under the right circumstances, the metamorphosis of gnomus cogitatum into any variants of the Sciuridae Family though very rare and not common enough to merit attention, it nos deemed impossible.

The issue here would be under what forms the original entities shape into?

Are they gnomes in the shape of squirrels or squirrels into the shape of gnomes?

Or perhaps, and this is what I fear, are they simply something else?:eek:

Imouto
05-13-2018, 06:40 PM
When you think about it, isn't the city itself an interesting take on modern society? The gnomes created a piece of technology so great that they began to worship it as their king.

Vormotus
05-13-2018, 09:15 PM
When you think about it, isn't the city itself an interesting take on modern society? The gnomes created a piece of technology so great that they began to worship it as their king.

Even better, to visualize the greatness of the old counter culture, escapism in virtuality was and began at its core as an emergent force of non conformism with the status quo.

These days it is the opposite, as new movements seem to imply that for short, the new counter coulture is simply being responsible, for yourself.

So we are in short in a paradox of sorts.

Frozen in a moment where the old guard remains entrenched and newcomers simply are askew between worlds and choices.

Do we even have a choice anymore beyond our own physical boundaries?

Something I was discussing today with a friend regarding my current sting on this wonderful game and server.

Just throwing some thoughts in the air, not really something to be taken too seriously.

Love to you all!

Jimjam
05-15-2018, 02:31 AM
Is king just a mechanical body for an acing, crippled gnome? Is he a mechanical construct designed to be the perfect leader? Is he some kind of skynet symbol of robots taking over?