its a video game

someone should slap whoever is running tempest

Shinko
05-10-2018, 05:03 PM
@unberlla remember our guild that we wanted to use rnf as our guild website

Ella`Ella
05-10-2018, 05:06 PM
@unberlla remember our guild that we wanted to use rnf as our guild website

Fingerz, you’ll always have a home in <RnF> with me and Shinko!

AzzarTheGod
05-10-2018, 06:24 PM
if this was football tempest be runnin touch downs

AzzarTheGod
05-10-2018, 06:25 PM
2 feet a piece, 2 asses kicked

2 boots to rectum

stripes
05-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Who is next?

Before I post anything here, is this for complaining <rants and flames> or can you be banned for saying things here you disagree with? In which case, I was never here.

paulgiamatti
05-10-2018, 09:06 PM
No RnF policy is such a dumb idea. As well as being censorious and unrealistic, it represent a total lack of trust in your guild members.

Vormotus
05-10-2018, 09:28 PM
From what I have seen here in these few weeks, kicking people from even posting here is kinda odd, I mean the stuff posted here is quite tame to what is OUT THERE, unless there is something else I am not seeing:confused:

Baler
05-10-2018, 09:37 PM
Maybe it's part of the agreement staff put on tempest.

Kodim
05-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Fingers needed to be removed a long time ago, and not because of what he says on rnf.

Dude is unhinged.

branamil
05-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Actually it’s pretty novel to remove toxic personalities. Praise be unto tempest

Swish2
05-11-2018, 12:39 AM
They might be onto something. Look what happened to BDA's rep when they started batphoning anti-BDA posts in RNF :o

Ella`Ella
05-11-2018, 09:41 AM
I've been having way more fun in Aftermath, and so can you. Toggin was right - Detoxx isn't a total shit lord.

Careful how you phrase this. Detoxx IS a total shit lord. But, he's just less of a shit lord than most of the other shit lords out there.

Endonde
05-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Careful how you phrase this. Detoxx IS a total shit lord. But, he's just less of a shit lord than most of the other shit lords out there.

I used to think he was a total shit lord, after being guilded with him I realize he is only half a shit lord.

Valakut
05-11-2018, 09:53 AM
I used to think he was a total shit lord, after being guilded with him I realize he is only half a shit lord.

as the only BDA member to attend an AM meetup i can confirm hes just a regular dude in real life. so that must be the half that isn't the shit lord. when you enter pixel city all bets are off.

Argh
05-11-2018, 10:26 AM

So, like a shit baron?

Ella`Ella
05-11-2018, 10:55 AM
[LIST]

TLDR - Detoxx is a Shit King

What's a king to a God?

All Hail Detoxx the (Septic) Tank.

Endonde
05-11-2018, 10:59 AM

10/10

d3r14k
05-11-2018, 10:59 AM
what is my shit rank?

King of Shitbirds, Sultan of Shit, and Lord Protector of the Misty Shits

Canelek
05-11-2018, 11:03 AM
King of Shitbirds, Sultan of Shit, and Lord Protector of the Misty Shits

You had me at Misty Shits.

Detoxx
05-11-2018, 11:44 AM
What's a king to a God?

Arent you supposed to be using Lulz~Sect to troll?

Daloon
05-11-2018, 12:21 PM
Welcome home boys

https://i.imgur.com/x82HD2X.png

Argh
05-11-2018, 12:39 PM
No RNF policies are dumb.

It's kind of shitty to remove people/dock 500 dkp for very innocuous comments simply because of where they were posted. People can make your guild look shitty anywhere (any forum section, in game, discord, etc). If you care that much about cultivating a good public image, it would make a lot more sense to just discipline people when they reflect poorly on your guild regardless of where/how they do it instead of blanket banning this shit-box, while at the same time encouraging people to use anon troll accounts which everyone knows the true identity of anyway.

Endonde
05-11-2018, 01:02 PM

It's kind of shitty to remove people/dock 500 dkp for very innocuous comments simply because of where they were posted. People can make your guild look shitty anywhere (any forum section, in game, discord, etc). If you care that much about cultivating a good public image, it would make a lot more sense to just discipline people when they reflect poorly on your guild regardless of where/how they do it instead of blanket banning this shit-box, while at the same time encouraging people to use anon troll accounts which everyone knows the true identity of anyway.

I can lean both ways on this, I think IB's RnF gag order was overall smart, and was a reason many people joined IB, over TMO.

TMO gave off the impression that they were full of massive neckbeards living sad lives with nothing better to do than to make 500 shit posts a day on RnF thanks to Alarti, Tiggles, and crew, while IB hid the fact that they were really the exact same thing by not allowing anyone to post on RnF. Of course you had IB anon accounts who didnt really try to hide that they were in IB, but for the casual reader you couldn't put a face to the name, where as on TMO's side their RnF crew were in a lot of ways the public persona of the guild.

One of the big reasons I joined IB over TMO was because I didn't want to be guilded with the bunch of morans I thought TMO was at the time, only to find out later that there were plenty of morans in IB as well.

With that being said though I don't think the current enviroment on RnF requires a gag order to be in place for any guild, RnF is way more tame now.

Tenderizer
05-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Just add the Duke of Diarrhea (tm) to his titles.

Laughed when I read this.

khanable
05-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Fingerz is a pal Fifield. You should give him a chance.

^^

Ella`Ella
05-11-2018, 03:35 PM
Fingerz is a pal Fifield. You should give him a chance.

I would pal around with Fingerz. He's a devout Christian and one of my favorite white boys.

Argh
05-11-2018, 04:23 PM
Fingerz is a saint.

Mead
05-11-2018, 05:04 PM
who is leading this care bear guild anyways

kotton05
05-11-2018, 05:22 PM
If a person/guild cant separate being bored at work Forumquesting from In-game behavior they deserve to be beaten with a giant dildo until unconscious.

Ravager
05-11-2018, 05:26 PM

Not to mention, most people in game don't even bother with the forums, so it really makes no difference to image.

branamil
05-11-2018, 06:35 PM
Weird to think unfunny troll #84,831 is somehow noble or worth defending in some way. I mean if they’re actually funny it’s one thing but I can only think of one or two people that are actually talented at writing. The rest of em are just boring assholes so get rid of em

Krysis
05-11-2018, 06:39 PM

The issue is that regardless of if someone thinks the policy is dumb or not, it is a policy with a defined punishment.

Then to compound it, he reacted in a hostile manner to leadership when confronted.

I'd like to think that if the response had been similar to what you just said, "Oh shit, sorry. Man, I didn't say anything to make the guild look bad and hurt our public image. Can I just remove the post?" Then maybe everyone could have just moved on.

Instead, you basically tell leadership to f' off.

I have plenty of rules at work that I think are rather silly. If I break one, I don't respond by challenging my bosses authority. That is never going to get you anywhere.

Cylock
05-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Fingers needed to be removed a long time ago, and not because of what he says on rnf.

Dude is unhinged.

I agree he is definitely unhinged. People that are his “friends” will never see the side you are referring to. I put that in quotations because the guy has no real friends, or loyal to anyone. Oh, he is also a thief!

So yeah Fingerz is a total dirtbag

Gimp
05-11-2018, 06:43 PM
I agree he is definitely unhinged. People that are his “friends” will never see the side you are referring to. I put that in quotations because the guy has no real friends, or loyal to anyone. Oh, he is also a thief!

So yeah Fingerz is a total dirtbag

Nah, Fing is good peeps. Hotheaded as fuck, but a good dude

Cylock
05-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Nah, Fing is good peeps. Hotheaded as fuck, but a good dude

I used to think the same till I saw his true colors Gimp, and also openly admitted stealing another players items in voice chat and basically telling that person to go to hell. I was sorta shocked at the time, but then I remembered it was Fingerz.

Mikeo is a good peeps tho! :)

Swish2
05-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Not to mention, most people in game don't even bother with the forums, so it really makes no difference to image.

More people read but don't post than you think.

Ravager
05-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Maybe Server Chat. You are very much in the minority of people who read every post of every thread in RnF.

Wonkie
05-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Weird to think unfunny troll #84,831 is somehow noble or worth defending in some way. I mean if they’re actually funny it’s one thing but I can only think of one or two people that are actually talented at writing. The rest of em are just boring assholes so get rid of em

https://youtu.be/4JL6vKB5qMU

Swish2
05-11-2018, 08:23 PM
Maybe Server Chat. You are very much in the minority of people who read every post of every thread in RnF.

https://i.imgur.com/a7JGozQ.gif

Every time :o

Ravager
05-11-2018, 08:27 PM
So do you have me subscribed or something? I cannot post without you up my ass.

Zekayy
05-11-2018, 08:59 PM
would you guys give me a chance

we already did and you left :(

Zekayy
05-11-2018, 09:06 PM
Fingerz is a saint.

Some saint huh sending tells to Rogean dudes an idiot

Zekayy
05-11-2018, 09:07 PM
My favorite part is Welfare pixels

Swish2
05-11-2018, 09:14 PM
So do you have me subscribed or something? I cannot post without you up my ass.

You're not as fanworthy as you think sir, replied again though - you seem to enjoy our conversations <3

Nexii
05-11-2018, 09:37 PM
Praise Tempest. Eradicate all server scum under the light of judgement

Argh
05-11-2018, 09:55 PM
My favorite part is Welfare pixels

Nice triple post.

Vianna
05-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Feeling the love in this thread.

Speedi confirmed butt hurt still. It'll be alright buddy. Just show them where Fingerz touched you on the doll.

You were always the most unstable person in the raid scene Fingerz. Rogean showed that succinctly.

patrick210
05-11-2018, 11:08 PM
I used to think the same till I saw his true colors Gimp, and also openly admitted stealing another players items in voice chat and basically telling that person to go to hell. I was sorta shocked at the time, but then I remembered it was Fingerz.

Mikeo is a good peeps tho! :)

Hope this isn't what happened to my items on Dslob ! Trust no one !

Rip Dslob

Swish2
05-11-2018, 11:45 PM
The overimmersion in this thread :s

AzzarTheGod
05-12-2018, 02:32 AM
2 feet a piece, 2 asses kicked

2 boots to rectum

Hyjalx
05-12-2018, 02:54 AM
Fingerz was a valued member of Awakened who contributed greatly their success, especially on pull team.

To think his loss won't be felt is flat out incorrect. Who is doing the pulls for Tempest these days? Fred and Barney?

Ravager
05-12-2018, 11:04 PM
You're not as fanworthy as you think sir, replied again though - you seem to enjoy our conversations <3
You start this shit every time. If I never encounter you again it's fine by me. It'd just be nice to be able to post without you chiming in every damn time.

Pezy
05-13-2018, 12:17 AM
You start this shit every time. If I never encounter you again it's fine by me. It'd just be nice to be able to post without you chiming in every damn time.

You can't feed a homeless person every day and expect him to stop coming back for more.

Swish2
05-13-2018, 01:23 AM

Actually you start this shit every time, the victim card game is strong with you...poor thing.

Mead
05-13-2018, 11:25 AM
You can't feed a homeless person every day and expect him to stop coming back for more.

it's funny because swish(2) is homeless

good post

Champion_Standing
05-13-2018, 02:53 PM
Glad to see a guild finally stepping up to hold their members accountable for associating with the scum of RnF.