PDA

View Full Version : Im drunk and this woman fell asleep after sex without getting in a cab first

Jauna
05-06-2018, 03:31 AM
So have a fucking hate thread.

Fuck you non-pulling rangers, monks and bards (sometimes druids) who constantly afk to get out of your fucking duty. punkass faggotfucks. wahh i wanna sit back and sing mana song and masturbate to netflics logos and shit. or but im helping heating out with my 5hp heal or fucking monks sitting back with the stavves of wu in their cloacas getting off how awsome yo to are

fuck you too non dwarf paladins you make me sick on live was paladin main and every human or bastard elf or panzyass high elf made me sick. and thank fuck gnomes wont ever be paladins on p99 low dick ass wis, stamina and str. i never played a shadowknight on live but fuck you no ogres fuckass bitchass. elf fucks looking at their 20 year old pixel asses when its normally covered up by plate or a god fucking awful color like crusty armor maybe if more people used the nude mod it would make sense but most of you suck dick for being an elf. iksars are kinda ok tho because.. you.. give the chainmail makret more love.

also why the fuck are you fucking pullers facepulling everything? as a tankj you have a cheap ass runed bow optionbow, you can buy flight arrows or make 150 range arrows.. monks get a free pass because or no because shrukens are a thing and smithing those fucking spears sucks since x2 or x3 yields but for what porpose taking damage for no reason fucking ass someone has to heal you or heal the mana of the healer healing you EVEN LEVEL ( RANGER NUKE IS A THING

mages and necrsow why skimp on the fucking pet weapons? ASL or newbie sure yeah ok whatever but high levbel players? get yourself some fucking 50p root ranger swords from guk or gnoll whips and me a team player even some god damn tentacle whips on a pet can.. stuff

wizards? you can "downrank" nukes and still hit every mob reliably without clarity you dont need to use your bigass current level nuke and bitch about being oom and dead weight for 2 or 3 mobs you fuck go quad if you are a burn type who cant understand that a level 12 nuke in say mistmoore pond is highly cool/uyseful/ok because its like 20% and when 4dps you are an opk with 20% per mob

druids? learn to adapt to group you wont always be the healer and stop throwing tantrums when asked to nuke (wtf) or pull wait i coveredt shis

oddly enough like 99% of shaman have been cool as fuck on this server and i typed this with great non-red squiggly lines indicating that im too drunk besides the 'i'm' that was the thing a second ago and again because i used ' instead of "'s

and just a random fuck you to enchanters who dont charm and non-twinked warriors whos first time p99 players who pick warriors i love you to death for trying but jesus tap dancing christ when I pull agro on a nuke at 50% and you are just some ass in chainmail in weak weapons I just feel like why is this a thing and dont wanna cycle alts for a group but you ar ein my current group but bringing down the group and dont have the balls to say anything due to your tenacity is just weird silent rage that boils and festers inside me until these posts. fuck im glad i dont play jauna much any anymore and should delete this enture thing

Jauna
05-06-2018, 03:32 AM
So have a fucking hate thread.

Fuck you non-pulling rangers, monks and bards

Oh and fucking paladins when there are war/sk/other pals in group lull is good. then again at this point with group comp its my fault for staying no matter my alt so i dunno

branamil
05-06-2018, 03:52 AM
Hehe this was a good idea for a thred :)

Foxplay
05-06-2018, 05:30 AM
Cute thread you seem like a really mellow and stable person...

Enchanters that don't charm should play a different class, anytime I see a enc leveling with an animation It fills me with mixed emotions of both rage and disappointment.... I use to talk to them and try and teach them how to charm.... But too many cry babies take advice as a personal attack as they wail on their keyboard in a seizure of stupidity as If the mear mention that they could do things a better way is a insult.

Now I don't bother I just put them on ignore the moment I see a enc leveling with an animation

Jimjam
05-06-2018, 05:51 AM
Sorry you can't mediate your aggro OP.

Swish2
05-06-2018, 06:06 AM
Swearing is cool :o

Also well done on having sex like it's some sort of achievement and worthy of a thread title.

gnatte
05-06-2018, 06:29 AM
Your lady friend is probably waiting for payment, better wake her up your paying by the hour!

Quizlop
05-06-2018, 06:45 AM
You said a no-no word.

Bboboo
05-06-2018, 06:58 AM
I feel your pain Juana but if you haven't learned by now duo > group exp I have no pity for you.

Most people don't want to duo and that's a good thing because those are the netflix groupers you don't want to be duoing with anyway

Vheran
05-06-2018, 07:50 AM
TLDR hope you find peace and enjoy the coffee and donuts at your recovery meetings

Mead
05-06-2018, 08:40 AM
punkass faggotfucks

Shrubwise
05-06-2018, 09:12 AM
in a seizure of stupidity as If the mear mention

I think you meant mere.

jackd104
05-06-2018, 09:32 AM
Consider employment.

Mead
05-06-2018, 09:36 AM
I didn't read much of it but saw the hard f and rated 5 stars

Wonkie
05-06-2018, 12:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uz5Pcaz.jpg

Rygar
05-06-2018, 02:56 PM
So jauna gains some praise from the RnF crowd for some legit gripe threads. Feels popular or something and tries to keep up with the demand. Makes this thread and is apparent he's trying to impress everyone and tries too hard.

0 / 5 stars. The mighty have fallen.

katrik
05-06-2018, 03:12 PM
I miss Lulz.

Jauna
05-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Who gets in cabs in 2018? Download the uber app you dumb bitch

What kinda hyper realistic future do you live in?

Wonkie
05-06-2018, 11:42 PM
the cowled wizards won't notice a power word if your incantation is long and boring enough

Jauna
05-07-2018, 02:43 AM
What do you have against uncircumcised penises? Mad that someone else decided to mutilate you meanwhile we had parents who cared?

Patriam1066
05-07-2018, 03:08 AM
I miss Lulz.

mtb tripper the 2nd
05-07-2018, 11:19 AM
you should cut your dick off and bake it with some potatoes and rosemary

Jauna
05-07-2018, 05:39 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/wu-tang-affiliated-rapper-cut-penis-blessing-not-curse-article-1.1866432

"Sex is for mortals but I am a god"
And that is where I stopped reading.