PDA

View Full Version : Fippy GM's spawned mobs for raid guilds?

Rogean
03-17-2011, 11:54 AM
lol?

Seaweedpimp
03-17-2011, 11:56 AM
I dunno you tell me.

Its nice sometimes here ;D

Rogean
03-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Last night three guilds were poop socking Vox at which point a GM came in in attempt to end the poop sock. An agreement could not be reached at which point the gm seperated all three guilds, TL, Arma and Citizen. The gm then spawned a Lady Vox for each guild starting with TL.

During the first engage Arma and Citizen were told to leave the zone while TL killed Lady Vox.

The same was said for the 2nd Vox which was done by Arma.

However during the third Vox, it was Citizens turn. Citizen slow to the engage got leap frogged by Arma at which point the zone crashed. Citizen in attempt to reform started buffing etc near the Ice Giants just outside the door. During this reformation they were trained heavily by Arma and wiped. After Citizen got trained TL ran in and took the 3rd Vox and all chaos broke loose and the GM threw his hands in the air basically saying, oh well.

Messianic
03-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Last night three guilds were poop socking Vox at which point a GM came in in attempt to end the poop sock. An agreement could not be reached at which point the gm seperated all three guilds, TL, Arma and Citizen. The gm then spawned a Lady Vox for each guild starting with TL.

During the first engage Arma and Citizen were told to leave the zone while TL killed Lady Vox.

The same was said for the 2nd Vox which was done by Arma.

However during the third Vox, it was Citizens turn. Citizen slow to the engage got leap frogged by Arma at which point the zone crashed. Citizen in attempt to reform started buffing etc near the Ice Giants just outside the door. During this reformation they were trained heavily by Arma and wiped. After Citizen got trained TL ran in and took the 3rd Vox and all chaos broke loose and the GM threw his hands in the air basically saying, oh well.

Fippy is awesome yo.

ROFL

Knuckle
03-17-2011, 12:01 PM
lol worthless gms

Seaweedpimp
03-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Lol..

Bruno
03-17-2011, 12:05 PM
That's some epic drama. I've never even heard of that before.

Seaweedpimp
03-17-2011, 12:05 PM
I like P99 better.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29721

Shannacore
03-17-2011, 12:17 PM
I like P99 better.

:]

Dentalplan
03-17-2011, 12:37 PM
It's pretty hilarious that two of those guilds couldn't accept being spawned their own private Vox, and had to try and gank another guild's dragon as well. Wow.

Seaweedpimp
03-17-2011, 12:39 PM
It's pretty hilarious that two of those guilds couldn't accept being spawned their own private Vox, and had to try and gank another guild's dragon as well. Wow.

dude no shit!LOL

Duma
03-17-2011, 12:41 PM
That's some epic drama. I've never even heard of that before.

Similar thing happened with FoH and RoI on The Combine with Trak.

Messianic
03-17-2011, 12:52 PM

Seriously...

Hobby
03-17-2011, 12:55 PM
It's more sad that the GM who spawned the damn things didn't think it would be a good idea to babysit each one and make sure no one interferred...

Idiot should of killed everyone outside the 3rd guild in the zone, not let them train each other and spend 2 hours trying to kill it.

Seaweedpimp
03-17-2011, 12:57 PM
You could teach them, but ud have 2 charge

Omnimorph
03-17-2011, 01:04 PM

What happened there was the gm got pissed and just despawned trak :p

mitic
03-17-2011, 01:07 PM
and thats why the gaming industry invented instanced zones to save gm-ressources.

was it a good idea? no, else we wouldnt play here.

Timzilla
03-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Doesn't sound plausible.

Ihealyou
03-17-2011, 01:23 PM
Doesn't sound plausible.

Inconceivable!

Rogean
03-17-2011, 01:25 PM

Negative. No GM ever spawned another raid mob for either guild on Combine. What happened there was a DPS Fest with RoI winning and the GM taking away the loot and giving to FoH.

Brad_mo123
03-18-2011, 01:58 AM
I remember a similar situation when IB beat Transcendance to CT a little bit after the rotation was lifted and they got CT repoped for them. I think it's safe to say that GM's here have given in to crying a lot more than live ever has but it's a lot better now, chips should be left to fall where they may unless theres foul play.

Ronas
03-18-2011, 02:03 AM
How exactly there raid rules work over there at the moment, or there isn't any?

Brad_mo123
03-18-2011, 02:07 AM
How exactly there raid rules work over there at the moment, or there isn't any?

Usually GM's would just leave shit alone unless things like massive trains caused by another guild purposely, causing a wipe, them losing the mob becuase of it and even then sometimes it was left alone. Usually guild's eventually get tried of training each other or whatever and come to an agreement becuase they have to to get anything done. That system works well but here.... im not sure, a lot of babies here.

Brad_mo123
03-18-2011, 02:08 AM
Usually GM's would just leave shit alone unless things like massive trains caused by another guild purposely, causing a wipe, them losing the mob becuase of it and even then sometimes it was left alone. Usually guild's eventually get tried of training each other or whatever and come to an agreement becuase they have to to get anything done. That system works well but here.... im not sure, a lot of babies here.

Very tired, ignore the typos and why the hell cant I edit!?

bizzum
03-18-2011, 02:12 AM
Very tired, ignore the typos and why the hell cant I edit!?

Can't edit in R&F so the tards that rage and whine have to deal with what they typed after they realized how dumb they were! :)

Salty
03-18-2011, 02:17 AM
You do the same thing Rogean when you reset Fear and let IB take the dragon.

Your response "oh well he dropped 2 shaman staffs anyway"

Pot, Kettle, Black

Salty
03-18-2011, 02:18 AM
Negative. No GM ever spawned another raid mob for either guild on Combine. What happened there was a DPS Fest with RoI winning and the GM taking away the loot and giving to FoH.

Wrong.

We stayed at the dragon longer.

We got first agro always.

qq

Salty
03-18-2011, 02:21 AM
I remember a similar situation when IB beat Transcendance to CT a little bit after the rotation was lifted and they got CT repoped for them. I think it's safe to say that GM's here have given in to crying a lot more than live ever has but it's a lot better now, chips should be left to fall where they may unless theres foul play.

You are correct. I have screenshots of the CT incident and the Draco incident in which Rogean popped a second iteration of said NPC in one day for 2 guilds.

Indirectly taking down the server and letting a guild farm a spawned draco.

Mad because 2 guilds were fighting over CT with the sword.

Salty
03-18-2011, 02:23 AM
GMs changing player's guild tags because they dislike them.

P99

Salty
03-18-2011, 02:24 AM
GMs deleting guilds because they dislike them.

p99

xshayla701
03-18-2011, 02:28 AM
You could teach them, but ud have 2 charge

I appreciate this

Salty
03-18-2011, 02:38 AM

Actually, funny thing is I made a thread about it.

I got an infraction from Aeolwind in it, which is in my sig.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3216

Salty
03-18-2011, 02:40 AM
BIG ROGEAN - IRONY

Salty
03-18-2011, 03:02 AM
Actually, I'll put an image right here for people who want the facts laid out to them.

IB GOT CT

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/mmorpg-general-discussion/132716d1266630268-eq-best-free-server-w-titanium-installed-ct.png

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/mmorpg-general-discussion/132724d1266635158-eq-best-free-server-w-titanium-installed-ct1.jpg

OH WAIT SABBATH JUST LOOTED A BLOOD FIRE

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/mmorpg-general-discussion/132764d1266695216-eq-best-free-server-w-titanium-installed-sab.jpg

Wooooo wait.. Everyone isn't joking? You guys were actually given free loots just for showing up?

Damn... I hate to say it... but.. GM Favouritism?

Salty
03-18-2011, 03:07 AM
Here was IB's free Draco when FB killed him and the server reset him 3 hours later.

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/mmorpg-general-discussion/136747d1270450920-eq-best-free-server-w-titanium-installed-cheats.jpg

Humerox
03-18-2011, 03:07 AM
ancient history salty.

Salty
03-18-2011, 03:08 AM
ancient history salty.

Doesn't change the facts

Humerox
03-18-2011, 03:19 AM
I think it's safe to say that GM's here have given in to crying a lot more than live ever has but it's a lot better now, chips should be left to fall where they may unless theres foul play.

this.

so why dredge old stuff up? it doesn't change anything that may or may not have happened in the past, and doesn't reflect the current state of the server.

the giving in to guilds crying about anything is over, and has been for quite a while.

just sayin~

Salty
03-18-2011, 03:50 AM
this.

so why dredge old stuff up? it doesn't change anything that may or may not have happened in the past, and doesn't reflect the current state of the server.

the giving in to guilds crying about anything is over, and has been for quite a while.

just sayin~

Because, like EQlive, GMs here have done the same thing and close the discussion.

http://poopspant.com/rogane.png

Salty
03-18-2011, 03:53 AM
Basically, they are the same as any low grade server who actively disrupt the community's play.

Remember Dark Suspension? Oh ya, A gm removed the guild leader from the guild because he got butthurt.

GM Changed fish bait to fail bait in kunark, GM like using your powers?

The disruption is the same, if not worse. So even creating a thread like this when you fully are aware of said history is delusional.

Gorgetrapper
03-18-2011, 04:00 AM
Boo fucking hoo. If you're crying this bad, just leave.

Salty
03-18-2011, 04:02 AM
Boo fucking hoo. If you're crying this bad, just leave.

I haven't played in months.

Sorry you don't see the irony.

Salty
03-18-2011, 04:03 AM
I tell you what though.

Whenever Rogean starts up the pvp server I'll be rollin with 10 mage pals. So you best not show yourself around those parts.

Humerox
03-18-2011, 04:05 AM
you should, man. kunark is going to open things up.

course, they're prolly gonna hammer you over this...but you do know yer shit when it comes to the game, bro.

Gorgetrapper
03-18-2011, 04:06 AM
I could care less about a pvp server, I only care about it coming up because it would get rid of trash like yourself.

Salty
03-18-2011, 04:08 AM
I could care less about a pvp server, I only care about it coming up because it would get rid of trash like yourself.

Rabid fanboy up in here.

I like Rogean.
I like Nilbog.

Don't be retarded and flame just for the sake of being a kid with some opinion.

This is rants, I come bearing facts; you contribute nothing.

yaaaflow
03-18-2011, 04:39 AM
that draco must have been fish baits only raid mob ever am i rite?

yaaaflow
03-18-2011, 04:40 AM
Also surprised you aren't bitching about the day PoH was released omg the GMs popped all the raid mobs at once!

Salty
03-18-2011, 04:41 AM
Also surprised you aren't bitching about the day PoH was released omg the GMs popped all the raid mobs at once!

Ya because that's totally the same thing.

Do you just talk to talk? Or is there a point somewhere?

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-18-2011, 04:45 AM

What you mean is...

"I refuse to play PvP because when I open my mouth, I want zero repercussions"

You're simply not playing PvP because you abhor the aspect of PvP, you're not playing it because you cannot handle getting ganked on the 24/7 and having your precious pixels stripped from your cold, dead, corpse camped body.

I'm fairly certain there is a handful of people on this forum that would train yo, camp you, and otherwise make your play time hell because of the things you've said on this forum... and if you can't handle defending yourself when you're in full board warrior mode then I would agree PvP isn't for you and you should continue playing on a server where GM's will hold your hand through any and every dispute.

yaaaflow
03-18-2011, 04:52 AM
Is Aeolwind even a GM anymore? pretty sure he just devs now.

the draco was caused by a bug if I'm not mistaken?

So 1 raid mob intentionally popped in the history of this server by a dude who doesn't act as a gm anymore.

Yeah super duper corruption going on on p99 thanks Lord Master Salty for raging against the machine bro

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-18-2011, 04:59 AM
The point Salty is trying to make here is the GM's are not infallible especially on project 1999, where the staff has a history of making "on the whim" decisions and refutes any sort of precedence. Seeing as every camp dispute, MQ hack, exploit, and infraction is dealt with at varying levels by different GM's it's not too far off for Salty to call shenanigans on the staff.

One thing though, do I consider this irony that Rogean is calling out live for the misconduct of their GM and their player base when P99 has had over a years history of the same exact thing? No. I don't call it irony. I call it arrogance and haughty.

yaaaflow
03-18-2011, 04:59 AM
eh tbh im fairly shitfaced from st pattys day and am getting myself into an argument I don't really care about just for the sake of i think. No edits in rnf though.

You do actually have a valid point Salty I guess im just arguing because you're acting as if its much more serious of an issue than I see it. But yea you are right that some suspect shit has happened here so I'm just gonna step out and regret my dumb posts in the morning :)

Salty
03-18-2011, 05:05 AM
Is Aeolwind even a GM anymore? pretty sure he just devs now.

the draco was caused by a bug if I'm not mistaken?

So 1 raid mob intentionally popped in the history of this server by a dude who doesn't act as a gm anymore.

You forgot about CT, and Aeolwind had absolutely nothing to do with it but give me an infraction for calling seacrets a "pretend GM."

This is why you are a retard.

Salty
03-18-2011, 05:05 AM
eh tbh im fairly shitfaced from st pattys day and am getting myself into an argument I don't really care about just for the sake of i think. No edits in rnf though.

You do actually have a valid point Salty I guess im just arguing because you're acting as if its much more serious of an issue than I see it. But yea you are right that some suspect shit has happened here so I'm just gonna step out and regret my dumb posts in the morning :)

Much <3

yaaaflow
03-18-2011, 05:12 AM
Dude i was there the night of that CT it was all Aeolwind there was no other GM involved whatsoever afaik

yaaaflow
03-18-2011, 05:17 AM
shit I even had fishbaits back in that thread you linked at the time:

My question is, where the fuck is fish baits loot? They had people in zone too, if attendance is what counts then they should get a gold star too.

That thread is also right when finawin started forumstalking me, good times good times.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-18-2011, 05:23 AM
Let's just all agree that P99 is a private project and not a non-for-profit government liability, so with that being said virtues such as fairness, professionalism, and patience are completely foreign or somewhat perverse/skewed in the administrations favor...

Since we are not a constituency so they don't have to cater to us, they'll make the calls they feel are correct which may or may not go against the player bases sensibilities and logic.

abegedun
03-18-2011, 05:42 AM
p99 suck ass

karsten
03-18-2011, 06:21 AM
i would point out that a major difference between GMs making random decisions here versus on fippy is the fact that here, we get it for free! on fippy, you get to pay a monthly fee to have GMs spawn extra mobs for each raiding guild (which is luls)

Gorgetrapper
03-18-2011, 06:22 AM
What you mean is...

You're simply not playing PvP because you abhor the aspect of PvP, you're not playing it because you cannot handle getting ganked on the 24/7 and having your precious pixels stripped from your cold, dead, corpse camped body.

I'm fairly certain there is a handful of people on this forum that would train yo, camp you, and otherwise make your play time hell because of the things you've said on this forum... and if you can't handle defending yourself when you're in full board warrior mode then I would agree PvP isn't for you and you should continue playing on a server where GM's will hold your hand through any and every dispute.

No, it's more like, I don't give a shit about PvP in an MMO because if I wanted to play against people where skill was involved, I'd play a FPS or an RTS instead.

GMs haven't held my hand through ANY dispute ingame, because there hasn't been any.

Salty
03-18-2011, 06:42 AM
No, it's more like, I don't give a shit about PvP in an MMO because if I wanted to play against people where skill was involved, I'd play a FPS or an RTS instead.

GMs haven't held my hand through ANY dispute ingame, because there hasn't been any.

It's ok; only real men fight upon the sands.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Media/Pix/pictures/2010/3/8/1268048096120/Spartacus-Blood-and-Sand-001.jpg

Zereh
03-18-2011, 06:43 AM

I find it hard to believe that you save all of your jackassery for the forums. :rolleyes:

Messianic
03-18-2011, 08:20 AM
"You're a hypocrite because you laugh at someone for doing something you've done"

"I'm a hypocrite because i'm pointing out that you're a hypocrite despite the fact that i'm one as well in other areas"

"So we're all hypocrites together and my original criticism is relatively moot"

Alawen Everywhere
03-18-2011, 08:25 AM
What you mean is...

I fear that I would find myself in some unsavory company in the even of a pvp server because I'd like to grief the shit out of every bluebie fuck on this server.

Rogean
03-18-2011, 08:35 AM
You're talking about the situation where one of the server staff, I forget who.. arrived to intervene in a guild dispute. He told both guilds not to engage CT, and then got called away to an RL emergency, leaving both guilds standing there ready to engage CT for well over 45 minutes. Transcendance decided not to wait any longer and engaged without permission... I could hardly blame them after getting no response from the staff member that was suppose to be mediating.. but then IB actually did what they were told and lost out on it because of something that turned out to be our fault (The staff member being called away). After getting involved and learning that they lost out due to something that was our fault, yes, I spawned a second CT for IB. It was a very rare situation that warranted it.

Salty, there is a very important reason there is a sticky about GM Decisions in these forums. It's because YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. You don't have the information we have in front of us when we have to make a decision.

And about all the other stuff, quit your bitching. Oh no the GM Changed my guild tag. Maybe it had something to do with me catching you using macroquest 3 times on Beta? I try to cut you breaks but all you do is turn around and bitch and moan.

Oh and your 10 mage pvp group isn't going to get very far when you won't be able to use macroquest on that server... we have something special planned.

Messianic
03-18-2011, 08:49 AM
You're talking about the situation where one of the server staff, I forget who.. arrived to intervene in a guild dispute. He told both guilds not to engage CT, and then got called away to an RL emergency, leaving both guilds standing there ready to engage CT for well over 45 minutes. Transcendance decided not to wait any longer and engaged without permission... I could hardly blame them after getting no response from the staff member that was suppose to be mediating.. but then IB actually did what they were told and lost out on it because of something that turned out to be our fault (The staff member being called away). After getting involved and learning that they lost out due to something that was our fault, yes, I spawned a second CT for IB. It was a very rare situation that warranted it.

Salty, there is a very important reason there is a sticky about GM Decisions in these forums. It's because YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. You don't have the information we have in front of us when we have to make a decision.

And about all the other stuff, quit your bitching. Oh no the GM Changed my guild tag. Maybe it had something to do with me catching you using macroquest 3 times on Beta? I try to cut you breaks but all you do is turn around and bitch and moan.

Oh and your 10 mage pvp group isn't going to get very far when you won't be able to use macroquest on that server... we have something special planned.

http://blogofowned.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/owned9wz.jpg

abegedun
03-18-2011, 09:48 AM
And about all the other stuff, quit your bitching.

Fail GM is fail...

But just to make it clear, you did spawn a boss. Maybe you should think twice before making making topics about fippy gm's or giving special titles to Tralina etc...

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Sorry you don't see the irony.
That is not ironic.

Messianic
03-18-2011, 09:58 AM
Fail GM is fail...

But just to make it clear, you did spawn a boss. Maybe you should think twice before making making topics about fippy gm's or giving special titles to Tralina etc...

But just to make it clear, spawning three Voxes just because three guilds want Vox is a bit different to the story Rogean provided. They aren't equal. So hypocrite point = invalid.

Hoggen
03-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Rogean's explanation seems perfectly reasonable to me. However, spawning non-instanced mobs on live also seems reasonable, given that all the content later in the game was instanced, and the people are paying. If you want to play on live and not experience the competition of original EQ, and Sony wants to humor you, then I see nothing wrong with it. I just see no reason to play with original content minus the ONLY F-ING THING that made it interesting: the competition.

guineapig
03-18-2011, 10:09 AM
I just see no reason to play with original content minus the ONLY F-ING THING that made it interesting: the competition.

Right, because camping a character in the room where a boss will spawn within the next 3 days is what made Everquest interesting. :rolleyes:

abegedun
03-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Rogean's explanation seems perfectly reasonable to me. However, spawning non-instanced mobs on live also seems reasonable, given that all the content later in the game was instanced, and the people are paying. If you want to play on live and not experience the competition of original EQ, and Sony wants to humor you, then I see nothing wrong with it. I just see no reason to play with original content minus the ONLY F-ING THING that made it interesting: the competition.

By "competition" you mean 2 guilds poopsocking the entire raid content and leaving a pretty boring end game behind for the rest of the server. What a pathetic waste of time for both parties, SERIOUSLY!

Fuck that, this is 2011...

Messianic
03-18-2011, 10:15 AM
There are plenty of MMOs that have instanced content. Nearly everyone who plays this game knows what they're getting into.

It's not some robber baron stuff where the evil poopsockers are oppressing the EQ middle class or something.

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 10:31 AM
There are plenty of MMOs that have instanced content. Nearly everyone who plays this game knows what they're getting into.

It's not some robber baron stuff where the evil poopsockers are oppressing the EQ middle class or something.
The fact that some watery tart threw a sword at you is no basis for a system of government!!

HELP!! HELP!! I'm being repressed!!

http://www.affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/Grail_being_repressed_small.jpg

guineapig
03-18-2011, 10:38 AM

To be fair when some of us joined the server the population was around 200 during peak times. "Zerg forces" a year ago was when you had 28 people show up for a raid. So, while I knew what I was getting in to back then is not the same as what we have now.

Lostprophets
03-18-2011, 10:48 AM
It's a Trap!

Messianic
03-18-2011, 10:49 AM
The fact that some watery tart threw a sword at you is no basis for a system of government!!

HELP!! HELP!! I'm being repressed!!

http://www.affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/Grail_being_repressed_small.jpg

Lol, awesome. I was actually thinking of Monty python when I typed out that comment :D

To be fair when some of us joined the server the population was around 200 during peak times. "Zerg forces" a year ago was when you had 28 people show up for a raid. So, while I knew what I was getting in to back then is not the same as what we have now.

True, I definitely accept that point.

Bubbles
03-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Right, because camping a character in the room where a boss will spawn within the next 3 days is what made Everquest interesting. :rolleyes:

Sometimes i really pity the people who's 1999 experienced even resembled the zomgz12raidguildsworthofpplcrammedonasingleserver bullshit we have here lol.

also <3 hasbin for the opression pic.

Twopair
03-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Ouch! I hope you didn't need stitches for how hard you bit your tongue, Salty.

Lamierus
03-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Once again, I feel I chose the 2 people to quote in my sig rather well. :D

Hoggen
03-18-2011, 03:39 PM

So your solution would be? Cap population at 200 and never let anyone else play until you have every slot filled with top gear? Have Rogean set respawn timer on gods/dragons to 1 hour? Not sure what you are pining for. You can always play solitaire. No competition, total predictability: you can leave anytime you like and come back when you want to.

I played this game when there were maybe 3 guilds on a server that could do top end content, and it was a blast racing to said content when it spawned. Been there.. done that. Really don't give a damn what it looks like on this server, but I understand some people do, and they have my sympathies.

Foxx
03-18-2011, 04:36 PM
irony: Salty making pvp threats after he was lol'ed at on VZTZ even while using macroquest

M.Bison
03-18-2011, 05:10 PM

does this make the announcement official then Rogean? =P

Shannacore
03-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Fail GM is fail...

/petition give title back pls

Brad_mo123
03-18-2011, 05:13 PM

Actually it was the other way around... It was IB that completely ignored the wait becuase the "wait" part when IB beat Trans to the boss that was stupid and I remember it was Karsten who said "fuck this, we are not waiting" maybe not those exact words but the same meaning :p.

Swordsly
03-18-2011, 05:13 PM
http://sportscasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/picard-facepalm.jpg
Does everything have to be about you tralina...

Shannacore
03-18-2011, 05:16 PM
http://sportscasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/picard-facepalm.jpg

Are you new here?

Swordsly
03-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Are you new here?

http://lonewolfsden.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/facepalm_picard_riker.jpg

Shannacore
03-18-2011, 05:25 PM
http://lonewolfsden.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/facepalm_picard_riker.jpg

Rhetorical question is rhetorical

Swordsly
03-18-2011, 05:31 PM
This is a rhetorical question.

This is a feeble attempt at whoring for attention.
Are you new here?

Learn the difference or get back in the kitchen.

Shannacore
03-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Why so mad

Swordsly
03-18-2011, 05:45 PM
I get cranky when my dinner is late...now turn around, the kitchen is the other day.

Shannacore
03-18-2011, 05:53 PM
I don't know why you are assuming I abhor cooking.

I'm baking cookies this weekend, if you weren't a jackass I would maybe offer you some~

Swordsly
03-18-2011, 05:57 PM
hmm, what kind?

Shannacore
03-18-2011, 05:59 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5167/5266487656_f33c0c77f2.jpg

(srsly)

Swordsly
03-18-2011, 06:07 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4449834/THAT-IS-ACCEPTABLE.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Advice-Genghis

Shannacore
03-18-2011, 06:08 PM
This pleases me. Anywho, continue on with your thread.

Rennya
03-18-2011, 06:30 PM
have you ever been pleased by a man?

Foxx
03-18-2011, 06:41 PM
tralina lay off the cookies, it looks like ur hips could use a breather

Slathar
03-18-2011, 08:38 PM
tralina lay off the cookies, it looks like ur hips could use a breather

okay this made me lol

Hobby
03-18-2011, 08:41 PM
its been awhile since we've had tralina hate-posts... next thing you know we'll have ib vs da threads again.

Bubbles
03-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Are you new here?

lol awesome. this post alone almost redeems the rest of this thread.

Rennya
03-19-2011, 03:16 AM
lol awesome. this post alone almost redeems the rest of this thread.

virgin , right?

Bubbles
03-19-2011, 03:42 AM
virgin , right?

Wow, you do stuff on that account besides troll non-IB guild threads?

Lilya
03-19-2011, 09:31 PM
Reading the first few pages about ROI makes me wish I had come back to play with them when they asked me to :(

chtulu
03-20-2011, 01:31 AM
This pleases me. Anywho, continue on with your thread.

I assume you gobble the dick as enthusiastically as a Jap eats non-radiated rice.

Brad_mo123
03-20-2011, 02:11 AM
its been awhile since we've had tralina hate-posts... next thing you know we'll have ib vs da threads again.

Nah, the only member who knew how to read and write left from DA, that monk guy and I forget his name.

Shannacore
03-20-2011, 02:18 AM
Nah, the only member who knew how to read and write left from DA, that monk guy and I forget his name.

I <3 Loke

Ronas
03-20-2011, 06:36 PM
dont think his talking about loke, he jump to IB then Transat then fippy. I guess if he came in and read all this would be some interesting write up because he would directly relate with the crap happening on fippy

Uaellaen
03-20-2011, 06:45 PM
naw he wouldnt, loke is actualy one of the reasonable guys here ...

Kassel
03-20-2011, 06:55 PM
More drama on Fippy.

Approx 45 minutes ago Nagafen spawned. Someone from Citizen agroed him and literally ran him all around sol b waiting for more people to show up just to be able to claim first hit. So all three guilds (TL, Arma, Citizen) all engage Nagafen near LDCs and he dies.

Citizen QQs and petitions a GM, claiming they had first agro (Im not going to lie, they did... however they only had like 3 people in the zone when everyone else had a lot more) and got ksed. 30 minutes pass and we get a 2nd serverwide message claiming Nagafen was killed... again. Moral of the story? If you suck at Everquest, have your guild petition at how horrible you are and get a GM to spawn raid mobs just for you.

Kunark is going to be fucking awesome.

bluejam
03-20-2011, 07:52 PM
Gotta keep those customers happy....

KilyenaMage
03-21-2011, 05:22 AM

God if that's true it's so funny / sad.

KilyenaMage
03-21-2011, 05:28 AM

LOLOLOLOL. All the mages in that group were outed in the VZ/TZ bans/etc. thing was unlocked.

Buncha fucking losers.

Venrill
04-04-2012, 11:37 PM
hells yea fippy motherfuckin darkpaw. Those dudes know drama.. man if that shit was free id sign right up for real.. them negros in the PLANE OF TIMES

Taboo
04-05-2012, 08:58 AM
I actually have seen them spawn raid mobs before as well.

On Xev I belonged to a guild called Timeburn. We were a raid guild with our only real claim to fame on the server was that we had 10 manaburn wizards. This was back when ragefire had barely been moved to skyfire. Clerics poopsocked there days for thier epic pieces and usually they respected each other's turn if they knew you had been there before them waiting. Not this time.

Our cleric showed up while another cleric was camping it and decided to wait as well. From what I recall is he stayed incase the other cleric gave up camp for real life reasons and was not there to leapfrog. You have to know this that because of how fast we killled mobs at that time most guilds did not think too highly of us simply because before batphones we actually STAYED near our computers to camp mobs. We were a buncha no life having kinda guys( I can admit that) we killed most ,if not all the contested outside mobs.

Our cleric had a few guys show up to really just xp. Once the other cleric saw we had a few people in zone he immediately went to the boards to flame that we intended to take his ragefire. It got to the point they had a whole slew of people from 3 or 4 of the main guilds there to help him keep it. Got blown all out of proportion and we ended up looking like bad guys when we actually had no intention on just taking it.

Long story short with all the bad press on the boards we decided hell you going to call us the asses we were going to show it. Guild mobilized and sat for a couple days in Force in skyfire with manaburn wizards hands itching for a pop. GM's showed up and all the guilds had a meeting. Guess how many ragefires poppped that day ? 3!

And that my friends is why they made ragefire a spawnable mob. We were never a server or game first kinda guild but we did make a mark :)

Venrill
04-05-2012, 11:54 AM
I am venrill sathir and I support fippy darkpaw

Flunklesnarkin
04-05-2012, 03:17 PM
all drama and rage aside

what would be the draw back to the player base to let each guild that was poopsocking a dragon have a chance to kill it.

2 guilds poopsock a dragon... gm spawns a second..

I see more work for the GM's so i could understand why they might have second thoughts about doing it..

I can't think of a good reason that players wouldn't like this though..

Well the only reason i can think of is if you happen to be in a guild that already claims the majority of dragons and don't want competitors to have any.

but playing a game just to keep other guilds / people from progressing is dumb imo anyways.

Dreads
04-05-2012, 04:00 PM
It would hurt the economy with twice the loots going around

Flunklesnarkin
04-05-2012, 04:15 PM
It would hurt the economy with twice the loots going around

it wouldn't hurt the economy in general

it would affect the price of a few pieces of dragon loot... which would still be highly sought after.

I think weakening one method to farm plat is better for the server as a whole.

Flunklesnarkin
04-05-2012, 04:16 PM
but i suppose they could lower drop rates to compensate.. if it does become a huge issue.

Bodeanicus
04-05-2012, 10:42 PM
GMs deleting guilds because they dislike them.

p99

Entitled, Asperger's ridden, sociopathic pussies who think they're owed special treatment on a free emulated server.

P99 player base