PDA

View Full Version : So someone cut me in line today

Harrison
03-16-2011, 05:22 PM
I cried.

I was bullied when I was younger and now I'm crippled mentally. I cry at the slightest disappointment or hardship in life. I blame bullies.

Let's all protest bullying! Rally up! Let's push for laws against it and put up billboards!

Let's charge children with manslaughter because they picked on someone in high school!

Rilkean
03-16-2011, 05:24 PM
I cried.

Let's charge children with manslaughter because they picked on someone in high school!

I think we should just let the kids they picked on kill them with no legal repercussions.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
03-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Another win post from the friendless troll.

Harrison
03-16-2011, 05:26 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BQMZz5o31nQ/S-wR85DQZOI/AAAAAAAAAEE/YD5Tnoxo5O0/s400/1.jpg

yaaaflow
03-16-2011, 05:28 PM
Yeah that's about how I remember you responding to a similar situation ;)

nilbog
03-16-2011, 05:30 PM
I cried.

I was bullied when I was younger and now I'm crippled mentally. I cry at the slightest disappointment or hardship in life. I blame bullies.

Let's all protest bullying! Rally up! Let's push for laws against it and put up billboards!

Making fun of people on myspace or facebook is far different than being physically touched/bullied irl, as depicted by the popular anti-bully video atm.

If you poke at someone so long they are going to blow up. If they do not blow up, they are probably being mentally damaged, and will hurt something eventually.

Assist people being bullied, so no one is bullied? If you want to start shit for no reason, you have to fight a large group, i.e. Old West style justice.

My IMO.

Bodeanicus
03-16-2011, 05:34 PM
I cried.

I was bullied when I was younger and now I'm crippled mentally. I lie at the slightest disappointment or hardship in life. I blame old stalkers.

Let's charge people who call me on my bullshitwith stalking because they picked on me for being a lying douche!

Fixed.

Harrison
03-16-2011, 05:36 PM
Assist people being bullied, so no one is bullied? If you want to start shit for no reason, you have to fight a large group, i.e. Old West style justice.

My IMO.

You can't do that these days. Defending yourself, exacting revenge, or any of these other natural and essential parts of human nature are frowned upon or downright made illegal/punishable.

Pacifism is retarded and doesn't make sense in the real world.

Harrison
03-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Fixed.

and here I thought your hardon for me was over...

You're a joke, still lol

DetroitVelvetSmooth
03-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Defending yourself, exacting revenge, or any of these other natural and essential parts of human nature are frowned upon or downright made illegal/punishable.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/01/picard-facepalm.jpg

Bodeanicus
03-16-2011, 05:48 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/01/picard-facepalm.jpg

Cut him some slack. He talked some shit to some black dudes in a bar, they gave him brain damage.

Harrison
03-16-2011, 05:55 PM
Responses are too slow.

I'm going to switch over to netflix. I'm sure this will be more amusing by the time I'm back.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
03-16-2011, 06:06 PM
It's not like there's some kind of debate going on here. Harrison sez, "Kids that complain about getting picked on in school are being pussies. They should be allowed to 'exact revenge' or if they are to weak to do that, then just deal with it. Thats the way it's been for thousands of years. Adults should let nature take its course." Everyone else sez, "Children are not full citizens, and should be taken care of by society. When some other kids, (also, importantly, not full citizens), are malicious and cruel, there should be a negative consequence and an explanation that such behavior is not acceptable." Harry seems to think he's some kind of social philosopher, when all he is is an asshole. Just shut up already, you lose.

Pico
03-16-2011, 06:13 PM
sex is natural so it should be alright to rape everything

Kassel
03-16-2011, 06:26 PM
how big was the knife they cut you with ?

Did they cut you with words?

Harrison
03-16-2011, 06:47 PM
sex is natural so it should be alright to rape everything

Your argument has no flaws. I concede to such infallible logic. :rolleyes:

Pico
03-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Your argument has no flaws. I concede to such infallible logic. :rolleyes:

hey now you know how we all feel when you present us you're amazing ideas :)

DetroitVelvetSmooth
03-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Actually, it was a fair characterization of another one of your train-wrecks of reasoning.

Slathar
03-16-2011, 08:11 PM
your numerous mental defects are obviously the result of years of abuse (and most likely sibling rape; ala the mcpoyle twins) so i think you'd be in support of something like this.

you probably wore a wolf t-shirt and cut off jean shorts to school. you have that white-trash, dull dairy cow stare of the white-trash types that would rock this sort of thing.

Harrison
03-16-2011, 09:00 PM
http://images.wikia.com/psychology/images/6/6f/Sigmund_Freud-loc.jpg

Please continue, I am eager to learn more of my deficiencies from one so learned as you.

Harrison
03-16-2011, 09:01 PM
http://images.wikia.com/psychology/images/6/6f/Sigmund_Freud-loc.jpg

yaaaflow
03-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Cool pic bro, grats on another banned account

Rilkean
03-16-2011, 09:08 PM
loooooooooooool

h0tr0d (shaere)
03-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Bullies are cowards.

abegedun
03-17-2011, 04:18 AM
Harrison, youre a dumb retard.

That's all I have.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
03-17-2011, 09:38 AM
Abegedun = Harrison.

vbknljvlkbj
04-05-2011, 05:46 AM
I cried.

Not funny.

Vendar
04-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Not funny.

so why not bump it back up to the top for everyone to post in again

sound logic there

Hobby
04-05-2011, 11:09 AM
If people are going to bump old outdated threads, atleast bump the ones that were 30 pages long and full of ranting and flaming.

This thread died so quickly for a reason: it was a shitty troll attempt.

Massive Marc
04-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Necro Day or something ?

Messianic
04-05-2011, 11:20 AM
If people are going to bump old outdated threads, atleast bump the ones that were 30 pages long and full of ranting and flaming.

This thread died so quickly for a reason: it was a shitty troll attempt.

It was this guy:

vbknljvlkbj

He send me a PM with jibberish, and bumped like 4 or 5 really old threads. He appears to be a bot.

Foxx
04-05-2011, 11:35 AM
back in high school, everyone hated this like huge queen kid who was an artist and all into photography, etc etc other homosexual things..

so we thought it would be lols if we got the whole school to vote for me in the yearbook for "most artistic" cause that was his liek passion in life and what he lived for... needless to say, king foxx won the title and lots of QQ happened. his parents came to the school and went insane, calling it sexual harassment and bullying, and whatever else they were throwing around.

in the end, big foxx was sympathetic to the less fortunate and I gave him the title to keep. Seeing that kid cry over not winning most artistic in a high school yearbook was victory enough for me.

bullying is fine imo, be a man

naez
04-05-2011, 01:59 PM
^ epic irl troll