PDA

View Full Version : Filbus is a very bad name for a hobbit and you should feel ashamed!

d3r14k
05-01-2018, 09:00 AM
https://i.imgur.com/krH7TaY.png

d3r14k
05-01-2018, 09:07 AM
You saved it! I thought that was forever lost to the wind whenever your old thread got nuked.

d3r14k
05-01-2018, 12:09 PM
individual call out threats are mildly cringey and definitely a symptom of sever forums sickness

We can only target Skar individually because he is the best among us.

This means he has to shoulder the burden to be flamed for the entertainment of the forum.

Jimjam
05-01-2018, 04:31 PM
We can only target Skar individually because he is the best among us.

This means he has to shoulder the burden to be flamed for the entertainment of the forum.

So when everyone was ganging up on socksalot was that because he was the best amongst us or was that just regular cyber bullying?

Shrubwise
05-01-2018, 05:06 PM
So when everyone was ganging up on socksalot was that because he was the best amongst us or was that just regular cyber bullying?

That was definitely cyber bullying. The P99 forums are like the island from the show ‘LOST’ and our sweet Lhancelot deserved a better fate. I did enjoy watching him trigger Baler, though.

d3r14k
05-01-2018, 05:21 PM

I don't recall this instance or having joined in, but yeah probably cyber bullying. As a future disclaimer: 99% of any flaming I make comes from a place of love and the intent to get a chuckle out of someone in RNF. I think this is probably true for a lot of other posters as well that wouldn't otherwise say it.

We have to make our own fun here.

Wonkie
05-01-2018, 08:49 PM
I don't recall this instance or having joined in, but yeah probably cyber bullying. As a future disclaimer: 99% of any flaming I make comes from a place of love and the intent to get a chuckle out of someone in RNF. I think this is probably true for a lot of other posters as well that wouldn't otherwise say it.

We have to make our own fun here.

the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants

Wonkie
05-01-2018, 09:59 PM
i want lhance to return and i promise not to torment him unless i want to