PDA

View Full Version : 4 yeard old son

Seaweedpimp
03-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Is playing the halo 3 campaign.... He found a plasma piston and is now screaming " i got a honye bunn gunnnn" X multiple of whatever.

Pretty funnay.

Sheitan
03-16-2011, 11:20 AM
turn off the game immediately. you are about to damage your child unless you force it to read a book written before 1900. or some other non digital form of entertainment. the mental damage being ADHD or bi-polar autism as it has already suffered cognitive damage since your child seems to already be confusing food (honey buns - evidence of obesity, most likely) with weapons (plasma piston - it is called a plasma pulse pistol. shows that you dont even play the game. so why is your 4 year old son?).

i only wish i were joking...

nemethor
03-16-2011, 11:37 AM
turn off the game immediately. you are about to damage your child unless you force it to read a book written before 1900. or some other non digital form of entertainment. the mental damage being ADHD or bi-polar autism as it has already suffered cognitive damage since your child seems to already be confusing food (honey buns - evidence of obesity, most likely) with weapons (plasma piston - it is called a plasma pulse pistol. shows that you dont even play the game. so why is your 4 year old son?).

this

Harrison
03-16-2011, 11:39 AM

Out of all the things in this world to worry about, this is what you're worried about?

Lmfao, so pathetic...

burkemi5
03-16-2011, 12:11 PM

10/10

Aadill
03-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Out of all the things in this world to worry about, this is what you're worried about?

Protip:

He was.

eriamjh
03-16-2011, 03:52 PM

Lmfao, so pathetic...

Lmao so trolled..

purist
03-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Harrison is determined to prove time and again how effortless and simple he is to troll.