PDA

View Full Version : *sips common Canadian pilsner with 20 year old couch view, clicks post*

Ravager
04-26-2018, 08:45 PM
Cuz who the fuck am I trying to impress anyway?

Nagoya
04-26-2018, 08:57 PM
to not impress is one thing.
but this thread is one big disappointment.
you could at least not do that!

Ravager
04-26-2018, 09:04 PM
That was the worst fucking haiku I ever read.

Swish2
04-26-2018, 09:09 PM
Swearing is so cool :o

Ravager
04-26-2018, 09:12 PM
The dipshit provoker provokes again. You just can't stay off my nuts.

Swish2
04-26-2018, 09:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GXzT67d.gif

PS - great thread, stay calm and it can go places ^^

Ravager
04-26-2018, 09:36 PM
The last two times you were banned, I gave away fungi tunics. If you keep harassing me like this, I can make a case to get you banned again for bullying and give away another tunic. I can't post on these boards without at least a 50% chance of you giving me shit, no matter which forum. You've trolled me in Server Chat, Starting Zone and at least a couple of the Class Discussion boards. It's kind of annoying for me and quite unhealthy for you.

If they ever do ban you completely and I never see a Swish 3, 4, 5 or 8, I will give away all of my P99 treasures in celebration, because I know I can post in peace.

Ravager
04-26-2018, 09:37 PM
And btw, you sure do post a lot for someone who's been permabanned for being a forum dipshit.

Swish2
04-26-2018, 09:40 PM
Put your finest legal team together. This is RNF, sorry your feelings got hurt.

Great first page <3

Ravager
04-26-2018, 09:44 PM
I have no qualms in RnF. You've taken it to the other forums in the past. And you always start the shit, never me. I wish a permaban meant something here, but I suppose you'd have nothing left to do with yourself if you couldn't post here.

Swish2
04-26-2018, 09:50 PM
I have no qualms in RnF. You've taken it to the other forums in the past. And you always start the shit, never me. I wish a permaban meant something here, but I suppose you'd have nothing left to do with yourself if you couldn't post here.

So you're lobbying for a ban for stuff I typed under my old account? Interesting.

Actually you start the shit sometimes if I post something red related... but I'm sure you see it as provocation, so you're justified in anything you say.

Two wrongs don't make a right Ravager...but as you already said, who are you trying to impress anyway (despite mentioning your fungi tunic giveaways, etc etc, wanting to sell your forum image as something better than someone else's).

PS - I raised money for sick kids on this subforum through the Make A (S)wish Foundation, where's my kudos? I'm not trying to impress anyone btw.

Argh
04-26-2018, 09:59 PM
PS - I raised money for sick kids on this subforum through the Make A (S)wish Foundation, where's my kudos? I'm not trying to impress anyone btw.

Was their wish to be able to afford a Big Mac?

Wonkie
04-26-2018, 10:05 PM
isn't there a rule againt harassing other users?

cyberbullying is no joke

Ravager
04-26-2018, 10:05 PM
So you're lobbying for a ban for stuff I typed under my old account? Interesting.

Actually you start the shit sometimes if I post something red related... but I'm sure you see it as provocation, so you're justified in anything you say.

Two wrongs don't make a right Ravager...but as you already said, who are you trying to impress anyway (despite mentioning your fungi tunic giveaways, etc etc, wanting to sell your forum image as something better than someone else's).

Just keep doing what you do. You'll be banned again like you have been numerous times for your oh so innocent posting. Like I said before, you haven't changed.

Ravager
04-26-2018, 10:20 PM
That's why there's packets, amirite?

Swish2
04-26-2018, 10:30 PM
isn't there a rule againt harassing other users?

cyberbullying is no joke

I could have most of BDA's posters banned if that's the case and could list a bunch of other people who said a bad word in the past. How policed do you want it? Anyone who says a bad thing about Swish in this thread gets a ban for harassment? Where's the fun in that? What if Detoxx spoke up? :D

Unfortunately for Ravager he's playing the victim here but gives as good as he gets in previous forum encounters.

Nagoya
04-26-2018, 10:40 PM
That was the worst fucking haiku I ever read.

you're right, some weird 7-10-7 with no seasonnal elements.
a truly missed opportunity.
like your thread tho :(

Wonkie
04-26-2018, 11:05 PM
I could have most of BDA's posters banned if that's the case and could list a bunch of other people who said a bad word in the past. How policed do you want it? Anyone who says a bad thing about Swish in this thread gets a ban for harassment?

drop the autistic lawyer crap. stop following people around being a jerk.

thanks in advance!

Argh
04-26-2018, 11:59 PM
It's hard to please p99 community with haikus.

One thing I fucking hate about this community

Personally, I enjoyed Haikushin.

d3r14k
04-27-2018, 08:33 AM
While pleasant haikus
Are created often here
They are low effort

When compared to art
They are simply graffiti
Dwarfed by a painting

maskedmelon
04-27-2018, 09:30 AM
*sips bottled water*
*sighs weightily with passion*
life is fantastic

maskedmelon
04-27-2018, 09:50 AM
*nods understanding*
*thinks then flashes a soft smile*
Hope your day goes well!

Nagoya
04-27-2018, 10:30 AM
疲れ人
精神病
偽物目

Ravager
04-27-2018, 03:30 PM
I like the turn this took.

ZiggyTheMuss
04-27-2018, 07:26 PM
Swish has downies yo
Swish is a fat little bitch
And he has downies

Swish2
04-27-2018, 09:36 PM
Swish has downies yo
Swish is a fat little bitch
And he has downies

On the Ravager scale that's definitely bullying and harassment.

Truth is this is RNF, and that account has always hated good quality posts from the best poster the forums ever saw (he's jealous) :o