PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever wondered why we have directions on hand soap?

Jauna
04-22-2018, 10:19 PM
Because of stupid retarded ass fuckface cunts who overheal.
Hey Mr. Druid, why do you use Pack Regen but still single heal people to 100%
Hey Ms Cleric why do you say OOM, then watch a group start bandaging up, heal them while bandaging and retell us you are OOM again?
See that Bard singing Hymn of Restoration with a lute of +5 team player like a champ and no combat is going on? THATS YOUR FUCKING CUE TO NOT FUCKING HEAL
Hey see that necro at 80% who started casting a spell and you thought hey now would be a good time to heal them? no fuck you right in your fucking face. Then you go on to ask for twitching? no you again you stupid faggotfuckcake
Oh are you literally complaining to the group you dislike troll shaman who canni because missing 5% health triggers you? Go have an ice cold glass of bleach you fuck.

God damnit.

Wonkie
04-22-2018, 10:27 PM
this isn't worth reading

Jauna
04-22-2018, 10:29 PM
Pretty sure you dont get post counts in RnF

Triiz
04-22-2018, 10:38 PM
This is what happens. That streamer that trained the "I can solo crypt" shaman called him a F...... and didn't get banned, now it's rampant!

Also Jauna, you are the maddest person on p99.

Jauna
04-22-2018, 10:42 PM
I need to get mad here so I dont get mad in game. it is all a domino effect, one alt gets a bad rep and they all do at one point or another. And from what I remember from either a gm/guide post from like 6 or 7 years ago only like 20% people visit the forum who play the game.

Or something like that.

Nagoya
04-22-2018, 10:44 PM
i think directions on hand soap is for legal company protection tho. nobody ever thought of teaching dumb people how to use soap, they just want to back themselves up in case aforementioned dumb person uses it wrong. not sure how that applies to EQ tho Jauna.

7/10 madness, 2/10 for the metaphor.

Jauna
04-22-2018, 10:59 PM
I buffed one on my chanter and they yelled at me.

beargryllz
04-22-2018, 11:05 PM
Pretty sure you dont get post counts in RnF

All of a sudden everything makes sense

There's no way I have less than 500 posts on this account

Nexii
04-22-2018, 11:10 PM
Don't group with bad healers.

Problem solved

indiscriminate_hater
04-22-2018, 11:30 PM
Dear OP, if everyone around you is bad, then probably it is you who are actually the bad one.

Jauna
04-22-2018, 11:38 PM
Dear dude, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all

Phatez
04-23-2018, 02:38 AM
If your the best player in the group, then your in the wrong group.

Or your me.

shuklak
04-23-2018, 07:33 AM
If your the best player in the group, then your in the wrong group.

Or your me.
You definitely have a high opinion of you're self!

Vheran
04-23-2018, 09:33 AM
Tldr someone didn't get healed

Irulan
04-23-2018, 12:21 PM
I have soap that's home made.

Irulan
04-23-2018, 12:23 PM
Also, OP should group with me, but I don't play on blue99 and probably won't log into R99 either.

Nexii
04-23-2018, 12:28 PM
Dear OP, if everyone around you is bad, then probably it is you who are actually the bad one.

Probably. OP is still a level 59 bard and complaining about exp groups when they could AOE kite to get 60 much faster.

Dreenk317
04-23-2018, 12:37 PM
Probably. OP is still a level 59 bard and complaining about exp groups when they could AOE kite to get 60 much faster.

Man bards can't win here.... if you group they give you shit for not ae kiting and leveling slow.... if you kite you get petitioned for "monopolizing the zone" and they give you shit for not grouping......

Nexii
04-23-2018, 12:39 PM
Man bards can't win here.... if you group they give you shit for not ae kiting and leveling slow.... if you kite you get petitioned for "monopolizing the zone" and they give you shit for not grouping......

Typically bards at 55+ aren't AOEing zones that players exp in. Velks/DN

Jauna
04-23-2018, 12:40 PM

These are complaints from playing an army of alts.

Bboboo
04-23-2018, 02:30 PM
Reasons why I dont group at all and very selective of who I duo with summed up right here.

Bboboo
04-23-2018, 08:42 PM
wanted to add a bit more because I can relate Jauna...

It's very frustrating how simple it is to play your class somewhat efficiently and even more so frustrating to see people struggle with this "tall order". Part of why I took another break was because finding a duo partner for my cleric was just the worst. Can't tell you how many people basically turned down a free power level.

Was also leveling my ranger during my time back a couple months ago and was duoing with this enchanter. Just fear/snaring spirocs in TD, nothing special, however this enchanter went out of his way to make it as frustrating as possible.

Anytime his charm broke he would expect me to help him. And charm breaks were often.
He would constantly have his pet (which backstabs) behind him while being at lowish health.
Panics when I pull a bunch and circle kite them so he can pick them off one by one.
And many more minor annoyances.

I eventually got a super competent enchanter and was leveling super fast in no time. Guess that's the appeal of EQ though, you make friends with the good players that can get stuff done no questions asked.