PDA

View Full Version : Hyjal ruins server wide NTOV crawl...

Phatez
04-20-2018, 11:52 AM
Because he is insecure about another guild leading a PuG raid.

Twochain
04-20-2018, 12:02 PM
1st

RaefLaFrenz
04-20-2018, 12:03 PM
or maybe it's because the idea was stupid?

beargryllz
04-20-2018, 12:04 PM
5 lvl 50 cleric boxes and a monk contest NToV

Will they get an FTE? Will they camp out in time? Tune in to p99 blue to find out!

Argh
04-20-2018, 12:05 PM
Why couldn't a server wide crawl beat Lord Bob?

Siggard
04-20-2018, 12:05 PM
/popcorn

Mendo
04-20-2018, 12:12 PM
Why couldn't a server wide crawl beat Lord Bob?

You have to let them all spawn first. Lord Bob, could just pick them off one by one while the server PUG waits for the entire wing to respawn.

Schwing
04-20-2018, 12:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/E2vbGAS.png

Sonderbeast
04-20-2018, 12:28 PM
Do you think this would have worked in the reverse?

If Hyjal got all the guild leaders in a discord, had a server side aggreement to leave up NToV targets for a day for a serverwide crawl, and AM said 'fuck that', would the GM's prevent them from taking their own targets out of the pack?

No. And that's why preventing Venerate from having a say is blatantly a favoritism move.

But I like the idea of a server-side crawl nonetheless. I wish leadership would stop bitching like entitled children and go along with something novel and fun for everyone.

Fucking fuck.

Phatez
04-20-2018, 12:33 PM

If Hyjal got all the guild leaders in a discord, had a server side aggreement to leave up NToV targets for a day for a serverwide crawl, and AM said 'fuck that', would the GM's prevent them from taking their own targets out of the pack?

No. And that's why preventing Venerate from having a say is blatantly a favoritism move.

But I like the idea of a server-side crawl nonetheless. I wish leadership would stop bitching like entitled children and go along with something novel and fun for everyone.

Fucking fuck.

Venerate would need to be able to kill mobs in NTOV to have a say. We leave them mobs with 12h grace period and they still fail the pulls/train entrance/concede them and go to bed empty handed.

Fucking hypocritical scrubs!

Argh
04-20-2018, 12:33 PM
I would imagine the issue is the fact that Lord Bob has silently participated in the agreement until this point, and a goal of the agreement since the beginning has been an open NToV crawl.

Sonderbeast
04-20-2018, 12:37 PM
Venerate would need to be able to kill mobs in NTOV to have a say. We leave them mobs with 12h grace period and they still fail the pulls/train entrance/concede them and go to bed empty handed.

Am also fails pulls, trains entrance, concedes mobs as well. AM is just bigger and has more success. Venerate can kill NToV mobs and they have before, so your straw man for Venerate holds no merit.

Dreenk317
04-20-2018, 12:39 PM

Fucking fuck.

Venerate did agree to the terms. Or this wouldn't be an issue and they would be allowed to contest. Lord Bob can't contest because they are an alliance, and all the guilds that make up that alliance agreed to the terms.

Sonderbeast
04-20-2018, 12:53 PM

Theres a 99% chance that all of the FFA targets will spawn, get insta pulled, and killed by AM and nobody else. Training ent on a pull is very rare and with 0 competition a guild like AM just ain't gonna do it.

Is that why AM leaves dragons up during Vulakk window?

Detoxx
04-20-2018, 12:53 PM
Im particularly enjoying Venerates leadership openly advocating to have members apply to Aftermath and join with the intent to do shady shit and get us suspended.

Hyjal and Nayrue (Gogre)...these are the leaders all you other guilds follow. One got so mad that he lost an FTE foot race, he logged onto one of the oppsing guilds toons and trained them, the other is advocating sabotage.

Sheeeeesh

Nexii
04-20-2018, 12:54 PM
Am also fails pulls, trains entrance, concedes mobs as well. AM is just bigger and has more success. Venerate can kill NToV mobs and they have before, so your straw man for Venerate holds no merit.

When did Venerate ever kill NTOV mobs? Like when A/A were both suspended? Haven't seen them kill anything in NTOV in months if ever.

Schwing
04-20-2018, 01:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4LQ8uFq.png

Homeboy is about to get 3 toons in AM before Orna can pass his app process.

Aadill
04-20-2018, 01:01 PM
Im particularly enjoying Venerates leadership openly advocating to have members apply to Aftermath and join with the intent to do shady shit and get us suspended.

Hyjal and Nayrue (Gogre)...these are the leaders all you other guilds follow. One got so mad that he lost an FTE foot race, he logged onto one of the oppsing guilds toons and trained them, the other is advocating sabotage.

Sheeeeesh

Because in their eyes staring at a wall for a couple of hours is more spergy than openly advocating sabotage of anothe guild entity.

branamil
04-20-2018, 01:02 PM
I'll never forget when a nice Venerate wiz give me a TL box so I could move a dragon construct in DN that someone spawned. I was running it to the back to TL out, and GOGRE tells me he's frapsing me and going to report me for training his guild. Nevermind the fact that there was about 20 of them and were afraid of a level 55 construct, he instantly starts with FRAPS FRAPS FRAPS REPORT, because he didn't understand what was going on. This guy is a real toxic asshole.

Aadill
04-20-2018, 01:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4LQ8uFq.png

Sidenote if it isn't a presidential election why is he rigging it like one lol

Endonde
04-20-2018, 01:11 PM
Can someone give me an actual explanation of what happened. I already know hyjal sucks and detox is a psycho so we can skip those parts.

Sonderbeast
04-20-2018, 01:13 PM
Rofl

Aadill
04-20-2018, 01:23 PM
What Lord BoB supposedly wants is open, server wide raids of content.

This is supposedly because the top guilds won't let up.

The top guild has let up and is offering to backbone a serverwide raid of content.

Now Lord BoB wants to ruin this

great job, if you follow hyjal you're a fucking retard. he's a fat person who is also stupid.

I know no worse condemnation than that.

God bless the AM leadership and guild mass.

Also:

Lord Bob = Venerate
Venerate = Lord Bob

Dreenk317
04-20-2018, 01:24 PM
Can someone give me an actual explanation of what happened. I already know hyjal sucks and detox is a psycho so we can skip those parts.

AM proposes temp alliance for NToV crawl.
Detox gets guild leaders to agree to leave the mobs up for the crawl.
Hyjal isn't a guild leader, so his agreement wasn't necessary for a binding agreement to be formed.
Hyjal is butthurt because the agreement went forward against his wishes, and he feels that he is the actual leader of venerate and by proxy all the guilds that make up lord bob. Sirken sent him to bed without dinner.
Hyjal left venerate.

Jokesteve
04-20-2018, 01:27 PM
Hyjal still shows tagged in Venerate in game.

Fragged
04-20-2018, 01:28 PM
Who's Hyjal?

Dreenk317
04-20-2018, 01:29 PM
Hyjal still shows tagged in Venerate in game.

Well, he sent some messages to people on discord saying he was leaving. I never bothered to check if he was gonna live up to his word. But it is Hyjal......

Tupakk
04-20-2018, 01:30 PM
Would love to see proof that Sirken actually told Hyjal he cant play. I think this is Hyjal bitching out and putting the blame on Sirken to ease his mind.

Nexii
04-20-2018, 01:32 PM
Would love to see proof that Sirken actually told Hyjal he cant play. I think this is Hyjal bitching out and putting the blame on Sirken to ease his mind.

If Venerate agreed to it and he's tagged Venerate (which he is) then he's bound to the agreement.

OldmanWatson
04-20-2018, 01:41 PM
Hyjal vs P99 9792

Wonkie
04-20-2018, 01:50 PM
Nayrue plays Gogre now?

shame. Nayrue is the dumbest person I've met on blue.

Soni
04-20-2018, 02:02 PM
Hi

Last I heard it was all called off:

Hyjal - Yesterday at 10:10 PM
@everyone Per GM decision, we are not allowed to compete in ToV against AM's raid. Sorry folks. I tried my best. Lets move forward. In a week, it'll be a distant memory

Continue shitposting. Didn't mean to interrupt.

Wonkie
04-20-2018, 02:05 PM
lmao AM cried to Sirken cuz they didn't wanna compete

Aadill
04-20-2018, 02:06 PM
lmao AM cried to Sirken cuz they didn't wanna compete

That's some fine mental gymnastics right there.

Legidias
04-20-2018, 02:09 PM
AFAIK, Sirken didnt tacitly say no, but warned them that interrupting a serverwide raid of guilds isn't good for an alliance formed of said guilds participating in serverwide raid, and that their longevity is in question when a single entity goes against the whole server....

(not to mention most of the guilds that woulda been part of LB shenanigans already signed onto the raid agreement, so none of their players would join LB 'open' raid)

kjs86z
04-20-2018, 02:11 PM
Its been a good day for RnF.

khanable
04-20-2018, 02:14 PM
Its been a good day for RnF.

hyjal is the hero we need, not the hero we deserve

Wonkie
04-20-2018, 02:20 PM
That's some fine mental gymnastics right there.

Just lawyering. Step up or step off.

Phatez
04-20-2018, 02:20 PM
The concept of Lord Bob is great. Too bad it’s led by shitscum.

kotton05
04-20-2018, 02:51 PM
This carebear shit is fucked.

Dreenk317
04-20-2018, 04:31 PM
What are forum rules on Russian trolls cos that's fake news. Killed sev 2x kiddo

:confused::confused::confused:

He's prolly spinning that recent one where you got popped on and wiped.

jilena
04-20-2018, 04:35 PM
I don't think Sirken needed to say anything, and if he did I feel it's anti-classic. If all the guilds are in agreement the solution is already in place. Anyone from any of those guilds who participated in in the LB event would be in violation of a player made agreement that binds them based on their guild affiliation. I assume at that point disciplinary actions (raid bans) would be taken against the guilds in question. I also assume that said guilds would be pretty pissed off and additionally punish any participating members.

If Hyjal can get enough nonguilded alts, willing to get their mains banned/guildremoved, to flock to his banner and successfully kill NTOV shit that's amazing and he should go for it. Really though I think he knows he has no chance to accomplish anything and is exploiting the fuck out of this opportunity to talk himself up.

AftermathNazi
04-20-2018, 04:38 PM
Du hättest die Chance ergreifen sollen, während du es Hyjalx hattest! Keine Suppe für dich!

Skew
04-20-2018, 04:55 PM
I tried to help Venerate kill Trak from undead bard about a month ago . Twice. It was so classic it felt like the first time id been in Traks lair. 30 dead people to a Trakanon in the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen. We even had that dude monk from Rampage pulling. Did Gogre ever get his strings ?
NTOV.

lol

Jimjam
04-20-2018, 05:42 PM
Venerate did agree to the terms. Or this wouldn't be an issue and they would be allowed to contest. Lord Bob can't contest because they are an alliance, and all the guilds that make up that alliance agreed to the terms.

Well I sure hope no Lord Bob toons are flagged as members of guilds subscribed to the crawl agreement.

Iirc an AG flagged toon participated in a non-guild alliance venril kill while his guild was under an agreement for that mob. The guild got banned for it. I vote ban all guilds that had members facilitate Bob?

Nexii
04-20-2018, 05:55 PM
Well I sure hope no Lord Bob toons are flagged as members of guilds subscribed to the crawl agreement.

Iirc an AG flagged toon participated in a non-guild alliance venril kill while his guild was under an agreement for that mob. The guild got banned for it. I vote ban all guilds that had members facilitate Bob?

Probably don't have to worry about them being able to kill anything.

Uuruk
04-20-2018, 06:23 PM

I vote get a fucking life. Who cares who kills pixel respawn #15,000

Hyjalx
04-20-2018, 08:28 PM
Bobbingforloot.com

Schwing
04-20-2018, 08:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Lu1vW5W.jpg

AftermathNazi
04-20-2018, 09:19 PM
Bobbingforloot.com

Nein!! Führer Detoxx wird seinen Hodensack auf Ihr Gesicht für diesen Verrat setzen!

kotton05
04-20-2018, 09:21 PM
whoa detox is into that?

Ennewi
04-20-2018, 09:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJdECn1l7NM

AftermathNazi
04-20-2018, 09:27 PM
whoa detox is into that?

Die sexuellen Neigungen des Führers sind nicht deine Sorge!

Wonkie
04-20-2018, 09:30 PM
too clever to be spyder. smells like a hairfoot.

AftermathNazi
04-20-2018, 10:16 PM
Nein! Und Nein!

Hallöchen! Verspotten Sie mich nicht!

Jauna
04-20-2018, 10:55 PM
Google translate stuttered for a bit and seen an FBI tag in a fraction of a second during a load. the fuck are you people talking about?

Swish2
04-20-2018, 11:20 PM
TL;DR - blue raid scene is still aids, time is better spent on the red server.

jilena
04-21-2018, 12:13 AM
Bring back p99 irc! Down with discord!

syrox
04-21-2018, 02:12 AM
Venerate rescinded agreement, but because of blatant favoritism and interference from GM, are prohibited from conducting their regularly scheduled open tov raid. Because Detoxx wants to do a raid. On his terms. So, Detoxx canceled the Lord Bob raid.

Also, multiple Lord Bob NToV kills confirmed. Successful pulls to zone confirmed. AM lol propaganda confirmed. Opinions from people with no clue confirned.

Also, if nobody guild Venerate wants to solo contest NToV, why is everyone so upset? Let them fail since they nor Bob can kill NToV mobs amirite?

Also, I've never heard Venerate openly or privately suggesting their members join AM. I think someone once said "that guy is a piece of shit, he should go join AM".

And, Sonderbeast knows what's up. Go reread his posts (and he doesn't agree with venerate or lord Bob's position on this, but still feels the need to speak truth. Respect.)

Vianna
04-21-2018, 02:18 AM
Venerate rescinded agreement, but because of blatant favoritism and interference from GM, are prohibited from conducting their regularly scheduled open tov raid. Because Detoxx wants to do a raid. On his terms. So, Detoxx canceled the Lord Bob raid.

Also, multiple Lord Bob NToV kills confirmed. Successful pulls to zone confirmed. AM lol propaganda confirmed. Opinions from people with no clue confirned.

Also, if nobody guild Venerate wants to solo contest NToV, why is everyone so upset? Let them fail since they nor Bob can kill NToV mobs amirite?

Also, I've never heard Venerate openly or privately suggesting their members join AM. I think someone once said "that guy is a piece of shit, he should go join AM".

And, Sonderbeast knows what's up. Go reread his posts (and he doesn't agree with venerate or lord Bob's position on this, but still feels the need to speak truth. Respect.)

The problem is you guys would have no shot at any of those mobs without the goodwill of Aftermath in relaxing and Offering to share them. If you want to contest Aftermath then go ahead and push the issue and get very little for your efforts and deprive everyone of content that people are agreeing to share.

What you guys essentially tried to do was pretty shitty.

"Aftermath is being lax and sharing with everyone guys lets run ahead of them and get it all for ourselves!!!"

In head to head competition with a large organized guild like Aftermath that opportunity for you wouldn't be present at all. You guys were in the talks and even agreed at some point to your own admission and then tried to turn it into only a gain for yourselves.

syrox
04-21-2018, 02:21 AM
AFAIK, Sirken didnt tacitly say no, but warned them that interrupting a serverwide raid of guilds isn't good for an alliance formed of said guilds participating in serverwide raid, and that their longevity is in question when a single entity goes against the whole server....

(not to mention most of the guilds that woulda been part of LB shenanigans already signed onto the raid agreement, so none of their players would join LB 'open' raid)

That would have been ok, but that's not what happened. You're getting this information straight from AM's incorrect speculation, I take it? As I understand, Sirken explicitly told venerate and lord bob that interfering with Detoxx's party would result in punishment from Sirken.

syrox
04-21-2018, 02:27 AM
The problem is you guys would have no shot at any of those mobs without the goodwill of Aftermath in relaxing and Offering to share them. If you want to contest Aftermath then go ahead and push the issue and get very little for your efforts and deprive everyone of content that people are agreeing to share.

What you guys essentially tried to do was pretty shitty.

"Aftermath is being lax and sharing with everyone guys lets run ahead of them and get it all for ourselves!!!"

In head to head competition with a large organized guild like Aftermath that opportunity for you wouldn't be present at all. You guys were in the talks and even agreed at some point to your own admission and then tried to turn it into only a gain for yourselves.

Venerate did agree initially, and upon further reflection and discussion, decided to not agree. I think we are in agreement on this point.

Vianna
04-21-2018, 02:35 AM
Venerate did agree initially, and upon further reflection and discussion, decided to not agree. I think we are in agreement on this point.

That is pretty obvious. You guys wouldn't see this content without the good will of the server currently. Go ahead and tell us about your amazing Sevelak kill or something similar that you have gotten trying to contest Aftermath and Awakened before now.

syrox
04-21-2018, 09:32 AM
AM is, in many ways, the top guild on the server.

To listen to them speak, they are the only guild on the server.

And, we've seen jorleag twice without your permission. Came close on first attempt, narrowly got outraced on first spawn second attempt as we were seconds from pull (grats, that was a nice engage, and on the shockingly good luck Vulak spawn time), and got outcothed on and third spawn.

With an open PUG raid.

It's laborious to continue correcting uninformed AM members.

rezzie
04-21-2018, 10:19 AM

[09:21] dammar665: If AM wants I'll join them on an alt go to my brothers house ruin thier raids for a week and get that is banned
[09:24] dammar665: And do it again from a different account and get it banned from my other brothers account.

[10:19] Nayrue (Gogre)<Venerate>[Leader]: Everyone on the server quick, whisper AM members recruitment messages
[10:22] Nayrue (Gogre)<Venerate>[Leader]: So we can do bad things to them :) (edited)

Taken from the Lord Bob Discord after they announced they were going to ignore the agreement, then forced to agree to it due to GM intervention.

Vianna
04-21-2018, 10:21 AM
AM is, in many ways, the top guild on the server.

To listen to them speak, they are the only guild on the server.

And, we've seen jorleag twice without your permission. Came close on first attempt, narrowly got outraced on first spawn second attempt as we were seconds from pull (grats, that was a nice engage, and on the shockingly good luck Vulak spawn time), and got outcothed on and third spawn.

With an open PUG raid.

It's laborious to continue correcting uninformed AM members.

I am not in AM. Also I don't see where you said you killed a mob ? So the point stands. You guys were trying to be sneaky to get kills that was being Offered for sharing to the entire server because a Top Guild decided to share. You group of people attempted to try to take more for yourselves instead of "sharing". When in reality if AM (or any guild of people not led by Hyjal) put forth effort your group of players would likely never kill a target.

zolex
04-21-2018, 10:21 AM
we gave out 40dkp to watch another guild kill zlandi! register now!

syrox
04-21-2018, 11:51 AM
we gave out 40dkp to watch another guild kill zlandi! register now!

Yes.

It may be hard to believe, but soon choose not to join AM for reasons. It should be obvious based on the apparent low bar, based on some members I've met.

Personally, joining along with a force that's killed a mob a thousand times for yet another kill is rather banal. Classic for me is figuring out strategies, trying, and failing until we succeed. Spending the day doing Zlandi in a new way was pretty interesting. If I were in AM's position that day, it would have been clear to me that I was in the wrong raid force, for my preference. I enjoy the challenge, which for me is most similar to being in my all-server-first guild on live.

I understand these mobs have all been killed before. They're new to our force. It's exciting. And does AM only award dkp on kills? I know awakened awards on losses and awards hourly for long raids. Its kinda standard.

Uuruk
04-21-2018, 12:54 PM
^^^virgin

syrox
04-21-2018, 01:13 PM
g1.

Uuruk
04-21-2018, 01:20 PM
^^^^still a virgin

syrox
04-21-2018, 01:24 PM
I am not in AM. Also I don't see where you said you killed a mob ? So the point stands. You guys were trying to be sneaky to get kills that was being Offered for sharing to the entire server because a Top Guild decided to share. You group of people attempted to try to take more for yourselves instead of "sharing". When in reality if AM (or any guild of people not led by Hyjal) put forth effort your group of players would likely never kill a target.

I stand corrected on my error of thinking you were part of AM.

The above referenced mob engagements were not during a period when anything was being offered.

I don't understand your comment about "I don't see where you said you killed a mob" nor which point you were attempting to make.

Our "group of people" is open to basically the full server. And so correct, our intention at Lord Bob is to make available mobs, encounters, and loot that is otherwise only contested by the top guilds on the server. Almost every raid we've got people who have never seen the encounter, whether it be doubles, triples, west ToV dragons, Vindi, Velk, Wuoshi, Trak/UDB, or any others that may be escaping my memory.

Your speculation is not backed up by adequate knowledge or thought process to be worthy of consideration, but thanks for allowing me an opportunity to respond.

d3r14k
04-21-2018, 01:29 PM
^^^^still a virgin

radda
04-21-2018, 02:12 PM
or maybe it's because the idea was stupid?

Not really but nice try. I just want to hang with some new peeps.
Not you though, you can wait outside untill we are done

syrox
04-21-2018, 03:03 PM
I can get behind this logic, i came from a small guild fighting for those first kills, took us about 10 CT tracking weeks and attempts to finally get our first CT as a guild in Taken fighting against the big dogs.

That being said AM is the place to be. Yeah sure we've killed everything a million times over, it isn't just about the kills bro. Were a community that games together.

Personally when I get a chance to log in between diaper changes and work schedules, I log into TS , find out whos around, play some overwatch, some PUBG, or go help people in EQ do whatever the hell they are up to.

Lots of guilds to call home in P99, find your home.

That's all fair, and I can respect all that. It's quite different from the perspective that a lot of AM members flaunt of "AM is the be-all and end-all, and if you're not dominating the server, you're shit." Particularly when they're tagging along with a raid that's done the same target dozens or hundreds of times already, but still acting like they were the ones that invented the strategy and put in the work for it. Sounds like a nice community, not unlike the dozens of others, but in terms of the EQ gameplay, it seems a bit dull for my tastes.

syrox
04-21-2018, 03:32 PM
https://s9.postimg.cc/yvdsx3me7/image.png

syrox
04-21-2018, 03:36 PM
https://s9.postimg.cc/yvdsx3me7/image.png
this:
http://i63.tinypic.com/24dg1er.jpg

syrox
04-21-2018, 03:36 PM
oh well, guess inline images with the IMG tag don't want to work for me. Maybe someone who lives here can tell me why.

Jimjam
04-21-2018, 03:47 PM
Imgur or embedded only, sir.

Wonkie
04-21-2018, 03:48 PM
oh well, guess inline images with the IMG tag don't want to work for me. Maybe someone who lives here can tell me why.

imgur only and link the image not the album

syrox
04-21-2018, 06:22 PM
Taken from the Lord Bob Discord after they announced they were going to ignore the agreement, then forced to agree to it due to GM intervention.

Obvious joke is obvious.

Teako
04-21-2018, 08:10 PM
Yes.

It may be hard to believe, but soon choose not to join AM for reasons. It should be obvious based on the apparent low bar, based on some members I've met.

Personally, joining along with a force that's killed a mob a thousand times for yet another kill is rather banal. Classic for me is figuring out strategies, trying, and failing until we succeed. Spending the day doing Zlandi in a new way was pretty interesting. If I were in AM's position that day, it would have been clear to me that I was in the wrong raid force, for my preference. I enjoy the challenge, which for me is most similar to being in my all-server-first guild on live.

I understand these mobs have all been killed before. They're new to our force. It's exciting. And does AM only award dkp on kills? I know awakened awards on losses and awards hourly for long raids. Its kinda standard.

I can't imagine a "lower bar" than "no requirements at all" that Lord Bob / Venerate requires.

11 page thread summarization -- Cryjal made a big stink about how ONLY his clusterfuck alliance should be the "server pug".. Every other guild on the server agrees, Cryjal insists he wants MORE in turn for not competing on mobs he can't win without self-imposed lockouts from Aftermath. Aftermath just trying to do fun shit with the server. Sirken says tough titties lil boyo remember that time I didn't permaban you for that scumbag shit at vulak? we're doing the crawl.

Raid mobs killed by Lord Bob alliance that were not under Aftermath self-imposed lockout timer: Zero.

Twochain
04-22-2018, 02:11 AM
That's all fair, and I can respect all that. It's quite different from the perspective that a lot of AM members flaunt of "AM is the be-all and end-all, and if you're not dominating the server, you're shit." Particularly when they're tagging along with a raid that's done the same target dozens or hundreds of times already, but still acting like they were the ones that invented the strategy and put in the work for it. Sounds like a nice community, not unlike the dozens of others, but in terms of the EQ gameplay, it seems a bit dull for my tastes.

Sounds a bit dull?

You say Aftermath sets the bar low. Is that a bad thing? It's a time locked server, on an mmorpg that requires pressing two keystrokes to top a DPS meter. We can teach anyone who is green to raid at a top level. It's not rocket appliances. We had a mage who has played EverQuest for literally 1 month total in a critical position to pull vulak two weeks ago.

On the flipside of that, we also harbor the most skilled, helpful players on the server. That mage was in the right position and knew what to do because he had received tremendous amount of help from the other mages in our guild learning the roles. You think we're not constantly evolving strats for raid targets? Check out Rogean's post from last week. Why do you think he had to post that?

I come from a smaller guild. I loved the people in that guild. FoH. But what was dull was sitting around for 1-2 hours, wiping 3-5 times, and not getting any drops. In AM, a mob pops, I log in, 10 minutes later i log out. The competition (when not banned) is a lot of fun, and adrenaline pumping at times.

And sure, we have elitist douchers in AM. But there are plenty of elitist douchers NOT in AM as well. I.E, you.

Bigmoneybabybaby
04-22-2018, 04:30 AM
“It’s not rocket appliances” well that’s a new one.

matticas
04-22-2018, 05:17 AM
well the good news Venerate/Bob is, after this crawl and call to arms thing Detoxx put together, they'll get their chance to compete with AM and everything will go back to normal—with them getting nothing

syrox
04-22-2018, 07:09 AM
Am I elitist?

syrox
04-22-2018, 08:42 AM
well the good news Venerate/Bob is, after this crawl and call to arms thing Detoxx put together, they'll get their chance to compete with AM and everything will go back to normal—with them getting nothing

We've gotten several engagements prior to the 12h windows, and I'm sure we will continue to do so afterwards.

Detoxx
04-22-2018, 10:36 AM
We've gotten several engagements prior to the 12h windows, and I'm sure we will continue to do so afterwards.

https://i.imgur.com/wLovCRx.png?1

arcalion
04-22-2018, 11:56 AM
Ahh Detoxx the server cuckdaddy, my join date > yours... Molon Labe!

Arkanjil
04-22-2018, 12:38 PM
Ahh Detoxx the server cuckdaddy, my join date > yours... Molon Labe!

My join date > yours.

arcalion
04-22-2018, 12:40 PM
Well played sir! ^ ~

Detoxx
04-22-2018, 01:48 PM
#joindatesmatter

branamil
04-22-2018, 03:16 PM
LOL

These elitist AM people calling other people elitist.

AM is run by a handful of skilled players. The rest are warm bodies standing in a corner sucking dkp and prestige. Joining the biggest guild on the server to get NToV loot doesn't make you good, it makes you lazy.

Its hard to take any one of you seriously aside from am leadership or the pull team. Good r&f tho!

there's no need to be rude

KENAK
04-22-2018, 04:21 PM
I stand corrected on my error of thinking you were part of AM.

The above referenced mob engagements were not during a period when anything was being offered.

I don't understand your comment about "I don't see where you said you killed a mob" nor which point you were attempting to make.

Our "group of people" is open to basically the full server. And so correct, our intention at Lord Bob is to make available mobs, encounters, and loot that is otherwise only contested by the top guilds on the server. Almost every raid we've got people who have never seen the encounter, whether it be doubles, triples, west ToV dragons, Vindi, Velk, Wuoshi, Trak/UDB, or any others that may be escaping my memory.

Your speculation is not backed up by adequate knowledge or thought process to be worthy of consideration, but thanks for allowing me an opportunity to respond.
False. If that were Lord Bob's intention, they would be for the server crawl and join in, since it would be the best and possibly only way to experience every single NTOV mob and get a short at their loot.

spanky_kc
04-22-2018, 06:05 PM
Please take your RNF time and go pledge to Pantheon, you will thank me later.

Uuruk
04-22-2018, 08:44 PM
Please take your RNF time and go pledge to Pantheon, you will thank me later.

remember when you could pledge for pantheon on here and you were going to get reward items to use on p99 (lul)

Uuruk
04-22-2018, 08:44 PM
i think discord will come out before pantheon

Twochain
04-22-2018, 09:08 PM
LOL

These elitist AM people calling other people elitist.

AM is run by a handful of skilled players. The rest are warm bodies standing in a corner sucking dkp and prestige. Joining the biggest guild on the server to get NToV loot doesn't make you good, it makes you lazy.

Its hard to take any one of you seriously aside from am leadership or the pull team. Good r&f tho!

1V1 me pussy

Mead
04-23-2018, 09:56 PM
look at what this place has become

I love it