PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you customers

Diogene
04-19-2018, 12:06 AM
To paraphrase our new top rants & flamers Jauna, i'd like to say fuck you also.

Long story short, I recently went into blacksmithing and had alot of fun raising up a human & dark elf smith. Anyway, I got a nice little thread selling lots of cultural armors, and quite a few orders.

Up until then, no problem, lots of positive interactions with players, except the occasional assholes unable to say thanks or please.

Anyway, I recently got 2 orders :

One from 98bcobra, one from Thermite <Aftermath>

98bcobra orders me a full set of Imbued Teir Dal plate via forums
Thermite orders me a full set of the same stuff via tunnel basically at the same time

98cobra bargains the price stating he saw cheaper in tunnel, and we both agree on something. Thermite doesnt bargain, I just tell him the set will be ready by tomorow. I run all over Norrath to farm stuff for hours on end, find an enchanter to enchant ore, find an imbuer to imbue sapphires etc.

3 Pm's to 98bcobra stating the set was ready and not a single answer. Dude clearly logs into forums daily, but has no balls to tell me he finally doesnt want the stuff.
Thermite didnt show up as well.

I end up with 2 full teir dal sets in my bags.

Im not so sure about Thermite's case, he perhaps cant log for some reason or forgot he had this deal with me.

So fuck you yeah

SyanideGas
04-19-2018, 12:08 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2gvsqq1.png

Tupakk
04-19-2018, 12:24 AM
Link and a price.

Sonderbeast
04-19-2018, 12:30 AM
Might consider making a dark elf warrior for just that armor.

Then again It's dark elf so maybe not.

Argh
04-19-2018, 12:33 AM
I'll buy both of these for whatever you were initially charging if you swear an oath to seek vengeance on these two bozos.

Tupakk
04-19-2018, 12:35 AM
I'll buy both of these for whatever you were initially charging if you swear an oath to seek vengeance on these two bozos.

I called dibs first.

Argh
04-19-2018, 12:54 AM
Looks like you were asking for a price to see how many ports you'd have to do first.

Diogene
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
take screenshots of all important trade transactions and prepare to feed the RNF courts with evidence if you wish for a civil and equitable justice to be delivered

here is the conversation i had with 98bcobra
Unfortunally I didnt have /log on for Thermite.

Jauna
04-19-2018, 01:09 AM
I been giving your forum name to those who are looking for a human smith and those who ask about the armor and I bumped your thread a few times.

I am sorry for whatever future grief I have caused.

Sorta.

Diogene
04-19-2018, 01:11 AM
I been giving your forum name to those who are looking for a human smith and those who ask about the armor and I bumped your thread a few times.

I am sorry for whatever future grief I have caused.

Sorta.

You're a stand up dude, dont worry

indiscriminate_hater
04-19-2018, 01:14 AM
What's the profit margin on making these sets? "One good day of farming" at level 60 should be able to net you > 30k on average

Diogene
04-19-2018, 02:19 AM

Argh
Thank you so much for being awesome.
You put such an happy end to that sad story !

shuklak
04-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Now heres a guy who knows how to treat customers!

Comoc1
04-19-2018, 07:55 AM
His name is actually Termite, that’s probably why you can’t find him.

Diogene
04-19-2018, 08:50 AM
His name is actually Termite, that’s probably why you can’t find him.

Well he didnt try to reach me either but he probably forgot my name. I’ll try later

Wonkie
04-19-2018, 01:28 PM
that's what sonder is trying to do

Thermite
04-23-2018, 01:04 AM
One I never asked you to make me a set you said you had a set and said for me to pick up at a later date to call me out by name friend go fuck yourself love ya

Thermite
04-23-2018, 02:31 AM
But I always bumming around EC on Thermite usally a couple hours a day cause I forgot he was logged in so reaching me not hard homie... if your that butt hurt I give you w/e it cost and you can keep the crap I just wanted to make my EC toon look cool... but now it remain nude cause of this =(

AND HI UYAN!!! MISS YOU BROZILLA

snyder43
04-25-2018, 05:16 PM
98bcobra's main is named Mezery, if you wanna try to contact him in game sometime.

Teppler
04-25-2018, 05:35 PM
If you have a real issue Id recommend bringing it to the admins. People on RnF have no power on this game. In fact most of them are utter zeros in real life too.

Diogene
04-25-2018, 06:13 PM
One I never asked you to make me a set you said you had a set and said for me to pick up at a later date to call me out by name friend go fuck yourself love ya

Wrong. Why in the hell would have told you to pick up the set at a later date if I had one ready? That makes no sense.

Bottomline 2x Aftermath members fucking me at the same time. it also seems 98bcobra aka Mezery is in that guild

98bcobra
04-25-2018, 09:56 PM
Wrong. Why in the hell would have told you to pick up the set at a later date if I had one ready? That makes no sense.

Bottomline 2x Aftermath members fucking me at the same time. it also seems 98bcobra aka Mezery is in that guild

You're right I am. I never got those PMs you said had been. I'm not sure why but the last I got from you was where I said let me know. So I went ahead and purchased from the guy you called and a retard for being able to provide it at lower cost.

98bcobra
04-25-2018, 10:01 PM
I'll pay you for the set I ordered but never heard back about. Just contact me in game and I'll make it right. Mezery, Korwan, Illdrin.

maskedmelon
04-25-2018, 10:03 PM
Bottomline 2x Aftermath members fucking me at the same time.

lucky girl P(•^,~•)q

Diogene
04-25-2018, 10:51 PM
I'll pay you for the set I ordered but never heard back about. Just contact me in game and I'll make it right. Mezery, Korwan, Illdrin.

I sent you 2 more messages like this also. Not sure why you didnt receive.

98bcobra
04-25-2018, 11:00 PM
Me either like I said contact me in game and we can resolve this.

Aadill
04-25-2018, 11:27 PM
Dawg I gotta ask why you didn't at least get a deposit up front? Sucks this happened and it seems to be lack of communication or miscommunication, or maybe they were just straight jerks.... but you did a bunch of commissioned work before getting paid? Tsk tsk.

Thermite
04-25-2018, 11:39 PM
Welp one both have us have offered to pay and I don't even want the set anymore and two you have still failed to send me a tell to collect so quit bitching and yah it a AM thing screwing over ever Lil guy they can lol get over it dude

Nexii
04-25-2018, 11:39 PM
2 bad bitches at the same damn time

Yea but not getting paid after is the worst. That's what pimps are for though.

Argh
04-25-2018, 11:48 PM
Lol, not getting the messages is a super weak (and not at all realistic) excuse.

Diogene
04-26-2018, 12:23 AM
Welp one both have us have offered to pay and I don't even want the set anymore and two you have still failed to send me a tell to collect so quit bitching and yah it a AM thing screwing over ever Lil guy they can lol get over it dude

AM screwing over lil guy... I think I got this. Not so sure about the rest of your vomit. That being said, I'm not really new to the game. You really should shut the fuck up.

Thermite
04-26-2018, 12:27 AM
AM screwing over lil guy... I think I got this. Not so sure about the rest of your vomit. That being said, I'm not really new to the game. You really should shut the fuck up.

Cool well good deal well I offered a good hand even after you told me to fuck myself cause of your failure to communicate so I done with this conversation at this point happy eq'in homie

Diogene
04-26-2018, 12:29 AM
Cool well good deal well I offered a good hand even after you told me to fuck myself cause of your failure to communicate so I done with this conversation at this point happy eq'in homie

You're never on !

Irulan
04-26-2018, 12:43 AM
Have you the sets still? I suggest you upload a stream of you deleting both sets while talking about this thread and post a new thread / link in the newbie yard explaining how to handle mudflation.

Gatordash
04-26-2018, 01:43 AM
I know this is rants and flames but I figured I'd at least post that Mezery spent a good 30 minutes helping corpse drag my group outta one of the wings in charasis a few months ago. I've also bought some stuff from him in the past and had no issues with it. I'm not saying one of you is right or wrong but just that I don't think he's purposefully shitting on the little guy here as some have stated.

Diogene
04-26-2018, 06:02 AM
I know this is rants and flames but I figured I'd at least post that Mezery spent a good 30 minutes helping corpse drag my group outta one of the wings in charasis a few months ago. I've also bought some stuff from him in the past and had no issues with it. I'm not saying one of you is right or wrong but just that I don't think he's purposefully shitting on the little guy here as some have stated.

Nah truh is Mezery was hiding between his forum handle but once we got his name and guild he suddenly popped arguing some non sense «*I never got your PM’s*». He simply found cheaper and fucked me up with zero regrets. I dont doubt he helped you before, but that doesnt mean anything really.

98bcobra
04-26-2018, 08:19 AM
Nah truh is Mezery was hiding between his forum handle but once we got his name and guild he suddenly popped arguing some non sense «*I never got your PM’s*». He simply found cheaper and fucked me up with zero regrets. I dont doubt he helped you before, but that doesnt mean anything really.

Actually never check this part of the forums. Was told about it by a friend. You can think what you want I provided a solution above take it or leave it. I won't be back to this thread.

Nexii
04-26-2018, 08:54 AM
I'm in AM and I don't even know who Termite is

thiz1234
04-26-2018, 08:58 AM
I'm in AM and I don't even know who Termite is

It’s Hard to keep up with the Zerg.

Holyhawk
04-26-2018, 12:06 PM
He seems like a charming fellow.

Thermite
04-26-2018, 02:02 PM
Was termite as bad in Asgard as he is in AM? Totally worthless.

Who where you? I was actually a pretty nice guy in Asgard loved that guild, i helped tons of folks... Miss you Pint!

And Ramen was I nood drinking a smoothie? Pretty much my MO